Jenisms

deedsy

Jenisms!  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Whats Your Favorite Jen shirt phrase!!??

• Jenth Degree
    • I'm a Jenius
    • Jensa Member
    • Jenuine
    • None, Hate them all!

WOW! When I started this thread I didnt expect it to be jentastic!!! I thought it would last maybe a day if I was lucky!! How Jenirrfic!!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK, so Yes, people are right when they say we don't KNOW her (or any other HG for that matter), but you never really KNOW anyone. You only know what they choose to show you. So I don't mind making a judgement about these people including Jen because I'm going off my general impression, which typically isn't far off. Besides, I'm just complaining on a thread, not making a major decision that will change their life like firing her or stopping her wedding or anything.

Other notes:

Old Guy - LOVE your picture. Very fitting

King - "It's been a slice"?!? I've never heard that before but am totally stealing it for myself :animated_scratchchin:

Xal - 12 Angry Men (the original one even?) Nice tie in (even though I also agree with the comment about if you're the only one who thinks something, typically there is a good reason, but do see where somethimes there is a bigger issue at hand).

As always, your friendly psychologist who analyzes EVERYTHING too much (like when I go to bed, I will still be pondering this thread),

Murf

You only know what they choose to show you. So I don't mind making a judgement about these people

Excellent point, murf.

How about -

deJENerated

This one is not mine but courtesy of Jameka Sunday early AM...

Talk was around Jen in her little red outfit...

Vejenna

Archived