The BEST move in the game JUSt happened!

laladoopiedu

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This must be something new for the boys. They almost act like they are shocked beyond belief that their little game is backfiring.

They are,.and the girls are now doing their very best to convince the guys that all is still fine,...Erika is playing pool with Boogie and Will is singing with Janelle,..

Beware... The Will magic is going on right now. They're talking about him calling Janelle a slut... he's totally saying it was in a joking manner because of the video they "shot."... She's now referring to something she said about him... that she meant it in a ... he's sexy, good looking, hot way. :rolleyes:

But, it sounds like she's telling him she won't sleep with him tonight because she needs to get her sleep schedule right.

(Earlier Will told Boogie that if she doesn't sleep with him tonight... then it's bad news for CT.)

I'm confused....I don't think she will buy his crap no way she will.Shes not that dumb is she?

Couldn't hear much at all........just asking something about loving someone and he said no........but I think and really believe she is lying to Will her body language is different and stuff.I think Will is gone and he can't change her mind.

Archived