Thursday's LIVE Eviction Show - 8/31

squirrel

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I usually don't post but this topic i have chosen to. I am a fan of Janelle and have been since BB6...I think she just cost herself 500,000 if u ask me. I thought that it would be no time for strategy but apparently it was. With Getting Chicken George out of the house....I don't know how that would help Janelle in any way. I bet when the people in sequester see this i bet they would be as clueless as i am. Janelle will continue to be my fav but this probably is the dumbest move in BB History...

If she did put Mike and Will up how do you know they would have left? Erika would have saved Boogie with her Veto and then Janelle would have been forced to put up Chicken George... Then you have Boogie and Erika voting for who to evict... uhhh, George would still be leaving... And Boogie and Will would be extremely pissed and JANELLE would be there #1 target... they've said numerous times they want Erika out before Janelle....

Erika is unbeatable at endurance competitions... none them could beat her...

And yeah... I think Janelle would have broken the tie to get rid of Boogie!

The "rigging" was in giving Will 4 minutes with J. before noms.

AMEN!!! That was TOTAL BS!!! What they should have done was ask for Noms right then and there!!!

CG had a chance at HOH But no way did a fat man have a better chance of getting through knots over someone as thin as Erika

Not many of the HG would win against George in the finals.

Any one of the 3 HG left would win against Erika.

I agree that Erika is the moron who should have got rid of Boogie right then and there.

If Janelle put up CT right off the bat, she would have completely exposed herself and one of them would have been left in the house to come afer her.

I think ALL of the HG get to compete in this HOH.

Is everyone assuming that Erika is going to win the next HOH? I think that we are at the point where Will is finally trying to win the Comps. If he wins HOH, he would put up both girls. If neither of them wins Veto, then Mike decides which one goes. If one of them wins, Mike has to be nominated and the Veto winner decides who goes. Would probably be the same situation if Mike wins HOH.

im personally think what a wonderful final 4 love it. Chilltown baby you cant stop them!!! They've won like what 2 events and they own the house!!! Will should have been gone along time ago! I was so mad Will was so close to his first victory in an event in the POV tonight. O well im hoping the BB gods will shine on him in the more important HOH!! Dont count out those 2 girls though they are gritty compeitors. Janelle is not gone by a longshot unfournately.

Too bad to see Georgie go that sucks! Wish the guy could have outlasted them o well. 5th place thats pretty damn good just like he did in BB1 except this was a totally different game and he lasted.

Hats of to Danielle for walking out with some diginity. I thought she would have a fit or something especially since she tought Boogie and Will were keeping her. As well as James they both walked out with a lot of class more so than stinking Howie showed anyways.

Archived