Tuesday Nights Show (August 22nd)

CeCiMom

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He knee'd her in the back as he went over top pf her to get the H doll. When she "kicked" him it was because he had knocked her backwards and she called him a jerk because he tripped her. She whopped his a$$ and then tried to blame BB. I love the fact BB played the video replay for us, proving that James is just a lying crybaby.

if that is what he calls assult.. i cant imagine what he would act like if someone seriously assulted him. if he was back in grade school and this happened.. the principle would put him in detention for starting the whole fight over the doll!

and janelle would still be a happy girl with a doll. :lol:

But by that same logic, why would she be telling James 'give it to me!' if it were the wrong doll?
Because they had no idea what doll is was until AFTER they scuffled for it. All they knew at that point was that it was A doll. They didn't realize it was a Howie doll until after the scuffle. At that time, Janelle noticed another doll (Marcellas) and dove for it (she may not have initially known that this was the correct doll, unless she could see the doll's complexion from where she was positioned). Anyway, Marcellas was the correct answer and the rest is BB history.

In both instances, James arrived at the spot in question AFTER Janelle was already positioned. It is clearly shown that Janelle was already foraging that specific area when James came over, and starting looking as well. It appears they spotted the doll at about the same time and went for it. After losing the battle, James again followed Janelle when she spied the other doll.

There were other areas in the backyard, I find it amazing that James twice went out of his way to follow Janelle's lead. He lost fair and square.

I don't know if this has been covered, but does anyone know why Ericka would have wished Janelle "good luck, you deserve it". I was baffled at that. It's like she wanted the viewers to think she was a good sport since she knew that that portion of the Veto competition would HAVE to be on the show. Can anyone else speculate as to why she did that? If it were George, I would think his intentions were in the right place, but with Ericka... I just wonder what the point was.

Also, I LMAO @ Will's DR about Janelle "whooping his ass". My husband and I could NOT stop laughing. Thank god we have TiVo, or I would of missed five minutes of the show just on laughing. :P

I thought that remark was interesting as well. If Ericka has "played" for the audience, then she's failed miserable - (just read the posts at Morty's house!) - so I don't know that I'd go with that. Was she trying to cultivate Jani? Bad move on her part - and if Jani decides to remember that comment and ask a "favor" of Ericka - I'll be upfront and say I'll be pissed! At Jani!

That's what I figured Marty. But, they made her look like an a$$ because right after (or before, can't remember) they showed her DR session where she said Janelle had to go. :rolleyes:

Yeah, you're right on Ragozy, but I don't think Janelle has any type of soft spot for Ericka. She's been pretty consistent in her need to get her out. It was a pretty beginner move on Ericka's part if she thought that would work like that on Janelle. Janelle was definitely thrown off guard with that one too, lol

We had to rewind it and watch the whole fight scene again haha. We laughed when we heard Janie say "Give it to me" and "Jerk" because it was such a girly voice. haha You could totally see Janelle do that on the playground when she was little haha. James is such a baby.....saying it would be assault outside the house haha. GO JANIE!!!!!!!!! I hope she makes it to the end!

I also noted the Erica remark to Janie before final round.

And I agree that it's a real boost for her on-air appearance. But I think she was also hinting at her preference for Janie over James in the SOV. Just her way of saying "I'm with you, pal."

Either way, I don't buy it.

Other than watching it with my own eyes last night to confirm what I kind of suspected the single best reason to believe James is lying yet again and crying like a 10 year old girl is this....

Even the Janie haters can't say anything because they all have eyes in their head and saw what we all saw.

James got beat fair and square. Man I hope he goes home tomorrow.

Sweet justice will be him having to live for a week with Howie and Marci. :lol:

they showed the scenario on the screen...TWICE... and pointed out the Howie doll that they wrestled for and then showed the Marci doll that Janelle grabbed AFTER the wrestling match (that she won by the way) and James cried like a 2 year old school girl...

James is such a weenie! He wrestles a girl for a doll (the WRONG doll at that) and when she fights back he says he was assaulted because his finger got scratched by her nail? Puhleeeeze!!!!!!!!!!!!

And those whiners on HC saying that Janie was in the wrong because she said "give it to me"???

• that is just as easily said AFTER someone takes something you had in your hand. What I saw was them going for the same doll @ the same time.
  • she was saying that about the wrong doll anyway
  • in slow mo on my dvr, James got kicked because he pushed Janelle off balance and her foot hit his head while she was rolling uncontrollably
  • it was during that rollover that Janelle saw another doll on the ground behind her, ceded the H doll to James by saying "Jerk" and grabbed the M doll, the RIGHT doll, instead.
  • With the M doll having been on the ground throughout the whole struggle, James could have picked it up himself without going at it with anyone.
Hey Jamesey: Go grab a chunk of cheese to go with that WHINE of yours!

Marty: LOL at your graphic. WAY too funny!!!! :lol:

Archived