STATE OF BB ALLSTAR

uvp

THANKS FIZZLE

GONNA TAKE MY BP MEDS NOW

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cajunboiler

You're right. I'm sure it would be higher this time around if CBS was doing the same way they did love em or leave em last year!

Hmmm...that's funny cuz I can recall several different people(not just here) stating that are getting tired of season 6...

:o:lol:

whoooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooo!!! Go James!!! I'm sorry for those people who don't like him or season 6...we still have a long way to go...things could defiantely change!! BUT for us bb6 fans!! whoooo hoooooo!! ( dancing a jig!)

I dont like the Sovs besides James. Im not saying at all it is rigged I mean come on people how can it be rigged. Its just that BB should have thought wiser when decided to let so many BB6 candidates on the list of 20. I didnt think they would dominate like this and my hat is off to them but at this point its like a blow out in any sporting event were your team is losing big its just plain boring and there has been no entertainment value. Sovs you would be crying if it was sovs going home 1, 2, 3 so far. So I would just think about the what you would say if the shoe was on the other foot!

Cajunboiler

Hmmm...that's funny cuz I can recall several different people(not just here) stating that are getting tired of season 6...

(no reply needed)

That's right sweetie, there is no reply needed because the forum posts speak for themselves...

While we have tears and tissues, the TOP OF THE LINE jolt tonight was Will in the DR! "I vote to evict --dum dummdede dum - DIANE! I about dropped to the floor . WTH????? Too funny. Go Dr. Evil, you make the show! :o:ph34r:

I'm ecstatic that James won! Him, Danielle (was sooooooo friggin' happy that those two were the final two competing - didn't mind which of the two won!), and Erika are my favorite - the ones I voted to get back in. Yaaaaaaaaay!!! Go James, Go! Love it! :D

THE VETO COMPS GETS TON OF PLANNING SOMEWHAT BUT THESE HOH COMP GETS PLAN 5 MINUTES BEFORE I THINK THEY GOT A QUESTION ON THE APPLICATION THAT ASK HOW GOOD IS YOUR MEMORY?

HOW GOOD IS YOUR MEMORY?

cg my memory is bad

janelle i waitress i must have good memory to remember order and what was order. so yes i have good memory

ericka i play dumb so iwont get nominated

WILL i remember I won bb2 that only thing i care to remember

Boogie What Will said

Kaysar I observe everything cause i think three steps ahead

All I have to say to you is....

HEY RACHEY HEY SARAH JANEY AND JAMES AND HOWIE WHAT UP KAYSAR!!!!!!

but seriously stop being a sore loser go into a hole and pretend will and boogie won HOH or something

Hate the SOV or love the SOV the fact that they have been in power since the game started has made this the most boring season ever & I am not the only one that feels this way as the TV ratings have really tanked. The live feeds are filled with the same plotting every nite by the same people & the floaters will continue to float.

I needed somebody, anybody, other than a SOV to get in power this week to shake things up & make it interesting to watch again. I just can't take another week of the same 4 hanging out in the HOH saying the same chit all nite long & the floaters flipping & flopping with the wind. :rolleyes: UGH :(

Cajunboiler

Would you like to conduct one at this forum right now?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to then you go ahead But you don't know that majority of BB fans come to Mortys anyway! So that would be a somewhat biased poll because it would only represent the opinions of a portion of BB fans...but if you want to then go right ahead cuz I don't have to prove my point to you or anybody else but obviously you fell that you need to prove yours to me...but do what'll make you happy... :lol:

Cajunboiler

I expected that answer from you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh really?! Why? Because you already know that Bella doesn't fell like she needs to prove anything to you or because you know that I don't really care what you do one way or the other and I still stand by what I said about James?

Hi everyone, long time reader, first time (in a long time) poster.

I've been reading the live feeds (thank you to all who keep up with that!) and read quite a bit about how the S6'ers often review items in the house and past seasons in the hope that they will excel at memory HOH's. So, if CBS were trying to put the comp in S6's favor, they'd rehash the same type of memory comp they always do (how many red ducks, how many kitchen tiles, how many bottles of hair dye for Nakomis). Instead, they DID try to help out the rest of the house by giving them NEW footage, footage that Janelle couldn't quiz Howie on OVER AND OVER again.

Maybe if the competition had been about wine lists and menu prices, Booger and Co could have done well.

just as there are those people that are disappointed in bb6 getting 3 hoh in a row... there are plenty of people that are happy about it. and just like any season... not everyone is going to agree on it.

i still say they should have given us all new players. but we are stuck with an all stars... might as well try and enjoy it.

i am trying to enjoy it

but week after week thursday around 8:50 i realize the bb producers are out to sabotage this season

Archived