Julie Chen

GOJanieGO

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those that asked,

Julie does the Friday show from LA. The rest of the show is from NY. They just kind of go back and fourth. With satellite, it's easy. The cast all still talk amongst themselves.

By the way, Julie looks 100% better after surgery. She looks older in the before pic and very "cultural". She has a fresh new face now. I have always thought her to be beautiful.

Sorry folks, but I happen to love Julie as BB host and feel the live shows wouldn't be the same without her. She is a part of BB and I can only imagine the crap a new host would get if they replaced her.

What I like is that she actually knows the game and she reads the boards. She may not be perfect, but who is. I think she does a great job overall and adds a familiar face each season (except this one) when we get a new house full of strangers each year.

I know I am in the minority, but I like her and hope she stays around if they do more seasons.

Dep

Did everybody see the new 'Ask The Evictee' thingie over at cbs? They are asking fans to submit questions and Julie pick some to ask the houseguests. Anybody thinking of doing this?

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother7/e...ask/index.shtml.

Got a question for the newly evicted HouseGuest?

Each evicted HouseGuest walks out the front door straight into a live interview with Julie Chen. Here's your chance to submit your own burning questions for the newly evicted HouseGuest. Julie will choose her favorite questions and ask them on air.

Type your first name, city, state and question into the form below, then click SUBMIT. Be sure to watch BIG BROTHER to see whether Julie Chen asks your question.

Archived