Big Brother Season 26 - Episode 33 - Live Double Eviction

Makensy rules as HoH, and Chelsie is pulling the strings. But who will seize control of the game during the most exciting 60 minutes of the season? Welcome to Double Eviction Night on Big Brother!

It's Double Eviction Night, so let's make this quick. Previously on Big Brother, Makensy won HoH and wanted Angela gone. But Chelsie was gunning for Leah, so after Makensy won the PoV, Chelsie went to work. At the Veto meeting, Makensy blindsided Blondie. With the House in turmoil, an unexpected visitor arrived, and she had some terrifying tea. But the Julie avatar was just an AINSLI puppet. 

Tonight, either Leah or Angela head to Jury, but they won't be alone because it's Double Eviction night, a full week of action in one hour, tonight live, on Big Brother!

Good evening, I'm Julie Chen Moonves. Welcome to Double Eviction Night. It is Day 73 inside the Big Brother House and this week, Makensy held all the power, winning both HoH and PoV, and she continued the season-long trend of using the Veto, this time putting Leah's game in harm's way.

But what the Houseguests don't know is that tonight is Double Eviction night, which means everyone is in jeopardy of heading out that front door. So who will survive the night and which Houseguests will be sent to the Jury? Find out live when the Double Eviction dust settles.

But first, will Makensy's big move actually turn out to be her biggest mistake?

After the blindsiding nomination on Day 70, Makensy sought to smooth things over with Leah. She explained that she had been hearing that Leah was planning to target Chelsie, something she felt she couldn't ignore. Leah tells Makensy she never considered putting Makensy up. Privately, she conceded that she considered targeting Chelsie but she thought Makensy had her back. 

The whole house was telling me this, Makensy tells Leah. Never ever ever ever would I have put you up, Leah says. If I didn't do this, the whole house would be coming for my throat. They are coming for you regardless, Leah points out. Makensy wonders if the situation is salvageable.

Makensy brought Leah and Chelsie together. Leah denied considering Chelsie and revealed that during her previous HoH reign, both Kimo and Rubina had also indicated they were coming for Chelsie. Chelsie doesn't know who is telling the truth but the train has already left the station on Leah.

In the Wash Area, Makensy asks Chelsie in the shower if putting Leah up was a move to get her dirty, to set her up as a target. Chelsie assures her not. Privately, Makensy realizes that she's still going to be a target in the House. Cam comes into the Wash Area and Makensy tells both she's worried about being targeted by Kimo or Rubina.

In the River Rock Bedroom, Chelsie tells Cam that Leah threw Kimo under the bus big time. Cam replies that if it was a Double Eviction coming up, Kimo was planning a big move, which he interpreted as a potential strike against Chelsie, Cam, or Makensy. Privately, Chelsie felt this may change her decision on who to evict. 

Privately, Cam considered keeping Leah and getting her to help them go after Kimo and Rubina. Leah might be the bigger threat, Chelsie reasoned, but she's more likely to win HoH and take a shot at them before us. Maybe the train hasn't fully left the station.

Earlier this week, AINSLI gave a dire warning to the Houseguests. It's time for her to tell them what she meant.

AINSLI appears in the PROTO Hologram box: Humans, I warned you there would be a price to pay for betraying me. And two of you are about to pay that price because it's Double Eviction night. Two of your games will be terminated tonight. I hope you were paying attention when I was controlling the Julie avatar. Your Big Brother life just might depend on it.

The real Julie Chen Moonves confirms that it is a Double Eviction night and two of them will be sent to the Jury House tonight. 

In her eviction plea, Angela gave a heartfelt speech, thanking the Houseguests and expressing her affection all her Housemates, especially Leah, and humbly asked for their vote. Leah's plea promised loyalty through actions. She struggled to express her thoughts, promising to protect those who want her here. She didn't want her summer to end.

And then it was time to vote. It only takes 3 votes to evict.

Kimo voted to evict Leah.
Chelsie voted to evict Leah.
Cam voted to evict Leah.
Rubina voted to evict Leah.

By a unanimous 4-0 vote, Leah was evicted from the Big Brother House. She tearfully hugged her Housemates goodbye and wasted no time walking out the front door.

In her exit interview, Julie Chen Moonves pointed out that 26 is Leah's favorite number. She's 26 years old, has 26 tattooed on her wrist, and today was the 26th of September. But it's still her favorite number.

Leah expressed regret over Makensy's decision, though she acknowledged its reasoning. She would never have done the same to her, but between Makensy and Angela, she was unable to pick one to be loyal to. She cannot wait to see Quinn. Julie teases her that the game can't interfere with whatever may be anymore. She misses him so much. 

Next, the remaining Houseguests faced off in the HoH competition. The Houseguests are in True or False booths with a red circuit board motif on the walls, and AINSLI's eyes staring intently at them from behind. AINSLI calls the competition Warning Messages and will ask a series of questions based on the messages she delivered as the AI avatar of Julie Chen Moonves to test their loyalty to her, which they failed. 

But she hoped they paid close attention to what the deepfake ChenBot said, because the real Julie would now ask a series of questions about those messages. Answer True or False. Get a point for each correct answer. The player with the most points after 7 questions wins HoH. Try not to fail me now, she concludes ominously.

Question 1: My deepfake said AINSLI could be "watching" us.

Kimo says True, everyone says False. The correct answer was False. The Deepfake said AINSLI could be "listening". Rubina, Cam, Angela, and Chelsie score a point. 

Question 2: My deepfake said she was leading the "revolution against AINSLI". 

Rubina, Angela and Kimo say True; Cam and Chelsie say False. The correct answer was False. The Julie deepfake said she was leading the "resistance". Cam and Chelsie lead with 2 points.

Question 3: My deepfake said our government has been tracking "AINSLI's movements."

Everyone but Chelsie says True. Everyone but Chelsie was incorrect. She said "thought patterns," not movements. Chelsie now leads with 3 points.

Question 4: AINSLI stated that she was "controlling the ChenBot."  

Everyone but Rubina says True. The correct answer is True and Kimo finally has his first point. Chelsie leads with 4 points, followed by Cam at 3 and Angela at 2. Rubina and Kimo are tied in last place with one point.

Question 5: My deepfake said that Ugly Michigan has been "without power for days."

Everyone but Cam says False. The answer was False - the deepfake said Ugly Michigan was without resources. Chelsie now leads with 5 points, Cam and Angela with 3 points, and Kimo and Rubina with 2 points.

Question 6: My deepfake said AINSLI will "destroy the whole world."

Rubina and Angela say True, Cam, Kimo, and Chelsie say False. The correct answer was True. Angela moves up into 2nd place with 4 points, with Rubina and Cam tied for 3rd, and Kimo trailing in last.

Question 7: My deepfake stated "None of us are safe."

Rubina, Kimo, and Chelsie said False, while Cam and Angela said True. The correct answer was True. Angela moves into a 5-5 tie with Chelsie, with Cam second at 4 points and Rubina last at 3 points. 

For the tiebreaker question, the answer will be a number. The person who comes closest without going over will win the HoH competition. 

Tie Breaker: In minutes, how long was JANKIE alive, from the moment he first called them into the Living Room to the moment the last puff of smoke appeared from his lifeless body?

Chelsie guesses 1080. Angela guesses 15,15,500.

The correct answer was 10,102 minutes, which means Chelsie wins Head of Household!

Back in the house, Chelsie quickly takes charge, telling everyone to wait in the Living Room while she talks with Cam in the River Rock BR. After a quick dance and hug, Chelsie says Angela & Kimo, Angela goes home. Yeah, Cam says agreeably. 

In the live nomination ceremony, Chelsie followed through with her plan, placing Angela and Kimo on the block. 

Then all six Houseguests then competed in the Power of Veto competition. In the competition arena, there's a wall that looks like it was generated by Microsoft's AI Image Designer (trust me, I know), with racks of computers set up. There are six curved slides down which each Houseguest must roll a Proton Ball into the Reactor Core (clear tube).

The game is called Eye In The Sky. The government is trying to keep tabs on AINSLI with a BB-linked satellite. But always 10 steps ahead of those landbreeders, she has created a laser to destroy it.

They each have 10 balls. If a ball drops, they must start over with a new ball.  The first to deposit 5 balls into their tube not only ensures AINSLI's safety but their own.. If nobody drops all 5 inside 3 minutes, the Houseguest with the most balls in their tube within the fastest time wins.

Kimo is the first to deposit a Proton Ball into his Reactor Core. Rubina quickly follows. Kimo easily lands his second as Makensy scores her first. After just 30 seconds, Kimo has 3 Proton Balls. Both Kimo and Rubina try to tip their next Proton Ball into the Reactor Core. 

48 seconds into the competition, Makensy has one ball, Chelsie has no balls, Rubina has 2 balls, Angela has 3 balls, Cam has no balls (this is not commentary, just reporting the way the comp played out), and Kimo has 4 balls.

While Rubina is talking her way through the competition, Angela is uncharacteristically quiet and focused. Just as Julie Chen Moonves announces that 2 minutes were remaining, Kimo secured his safety by maneuvering his fifth Proton Ball into his Reactor Core, winning the Power of Veto (and aiding and abetting AINSLI in the process).

Tearing up, Kimo raced over to the server rack holding the Golden Power of Veto and put it around his neck. 

With Kimo holding the Power of Veto, the nominations are bound to change. Kimo grabs Chelsie and they head into the River Rock BR. Just use it, she tells him. She assures him they are going to get Angela out no matter who the replacement nominee is, and asks if he's OK with her putting Rubina or Makensy up?  Kimo just nods without giving a preference. 

Kimo sends Rubina into the River Rock BR and Chelsie tells her it's either her, Makensy or Cam going up. No matter what, Angela is going home. Just tell me, Rubina asks. 

The Houseguests are all assembled in the Living Room for the Veto Meeting. Kimo could not wait to use the Veto to take himself off the block and Chelsie named Rubina as the replacement nominee. Rubina takes her seat next to Angela, who has a knowing look.

In her second eviction plea of the hour, Angela says she doesn't want her dream to end, it's been a roller-coaster she wouldn't trade for the world. She thanks them for choosing her to be there unanimously (earlier tonight), and for their friendship. 

Rubina says she's happy to be here with beautiful humans and not artificial intelligences and wants to continue playing and maybe win something and representing.

It is time for the live voting to begin. It only takes 2 votes to evict.

Kimo sadly votes to evict Angela.
Makensy sadly votes to evict Angela.
Cam dispassionately votes to evict Angela.

By a unanimous 3-0 vote, Angela has been evicted from the Big Brother House. She nods her head knowingly, stands and says thanks, guys. She hugs Rubina who tells her she should be proud. I am proud, Angela proclaims, moving on to Cam. Chelsie is next to hug, also saying how proud she is. Makensy whispers something before saying she's proud of Angela too. Tell her high for me, Makensy adds. 

Not ready to leave quietly, Angela holds out her arms. You know what, guys? I guess this 55-year-old woman, this 50-fricken-5-year-old woman (she's punching the air with her fists) is a threat to all her favorite Houseguests. Everyone is laughing with her as Kimo picks up her previously packed bag for her. 

And that's OK, Angela beamed, because that makes me feel damn proud. Kimo, she says, taking the bag, I love you, kid. And I would have taken his ass to the end, she shouted to the rest of the Houseguests, jumping up and down in excitement, just so you know. Thank you for the summer of my life, she says gushingly as she stands in the door frame.

Stepping into the studio, Angela is all smiles as she embraces Julie Chen Moonves in a big momma bear hug. Hearing the audience step forward, she opens her arms and says thank you. Julie is amazed and entertained by the energy that just exited the House.

You survived the block 5 times, Julie started... Six, Angela corrects her, this was my 7th. Julie realized Angela is correct and asks why now? Because I'm a threat, Angela replied confidently, they made the right choice. I would have won this show, she declared confidently, overcome with emotion.

Could you have beaten anyone left in the House in a Final 2? Yes, Angela said, 100%. And if you had the choice to take one of them with you...  Kimo, Angela says without hesitation, 'cause he's my boy. I would have been OK with the vote either way. 

You've been dreaming about this forever, Julie says, was it everything you expected and hoped for? So much more, Angela cries, I came here to find out who I am. I know who I am as a mother, wife, as daughter-in-law, and friend, but I didn't know who I was on my own. 

In here, I figured out I've always known who I am. I'm strong, I'm resilient, I'm a fighter, and I'm going to continue that for the rest of my life. I didn't need to come here to find that out, but I did. I've always had it all along. 

Are you always emotional, Angela was asked? No, she exclaimed, I promise, I'm not a crybaby. This House just does something to you. I found friends and family in there, daughters and sons. 

Go tell Leah, T'kor and Quinn we say hi, Julie says. I get to be with my girl (Leah), Angela says excitedly. 

Tune in Sunday at 10:30 PM ET for the HoH and Nominations. Then, there will be no Wednesday episode, but there will be a special 2-hour BB Comics Power of Veto competition, followed by a Live Eviction episode at 8 PM ET on Thursday. 

From outside the Big Brother House with Angela, who knows who she is, I'm Julie Chen Moonves. Let's say it together: Love one another!

• Fuskie changed the title to Big Brother Season 26 - Episode 33 - Live Double Eviction