Friday, September 27, 2024 - BBAI26 Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother 26 observations, and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  Big Brother Season 26 - Discussion Forum

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is Pacific Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here) until Sunday, November 5, when Daylight Saving Time ends. 

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

To better help you identify the HGs, Fuskie made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.

Get the Morty's TV Big Brother Season 26 HG Reference Guide today!

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:
Dining Table (DT)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Have-Not Room (HNR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Kitchen (KT)
Living Room (LR)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Storage Room (SR)
Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet [toilet] (WC)
Lounge Area Across from the HoH room.  (LOFT)
Theme bedroom [Unicorn in the garden] (UBR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at Morty's TV Chat. Stop in and talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

Sometimes I meet people and feel bad for their dog.

1:35AM BBT

Makensy is changing in the shower while Chelsie prepares a bubble bath. Rubina is trying to plan a scare on Kimo for when he comes out of the DR. Cam is helping her figure out the best placement.

Back in the HoHR, Makensy talks about the HoHR competition she just won. Chelsie tells her that her nails looked good and she was happy she wasn't competing "because it was a full on hand shot" and her nails were not done. (Sounds like it was something like Tiny veto but in HoH form)

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-125839’22”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-125837’22”.jpg

2:00AM BBT

Now in swimsuits sharing a bubble bath with wine goblets in hand, Makensy and Chelsie discuss the HoH competition Chelsie won during the live show, "I screwed up but Angela screwed up more. I forgot to put a zero."

[The math wasn't that hard, y'all. We know Jankie was in the house for at least five days, so my guess was 8,000 minutes. I was shocked at both Chelsie's response being 1,080 and Angela's being 15,500. JCM reported that Jankie was alive for 10,102 minutes. Maybe Chelsie really did forget a zero, but I Angela’s guess was so high. I imagine it's hard when you are under the pressure and have to give an answer quickly. -ML] 

Chelsie says Leah was playing a great game and would have done very well had she stayed in the house.

MJ says the veto competition "Eye in the Sky" was easy because the rails made it easy to guide the balls. She tells Chelsie she had just dropped her 4th ball when Kimo won.

2:12AM BBT

Cam and Kimo enter the HoHR bathroom to find the girls in the tub. They joke that they are climbing in (no room) Cam reports he is going to bed, and Kimo leaves too.

Makensy: I don't know what I am going to tell Kimo.

Chelsie says she doesn't think Rubina will expect any sort of promises

Cam returns to the HoHR.

Chelsie: Is that Cam?

He walks back into the bathroom 

Chelsie: Look at that man? A man of chivalry. What are your top three qualities in a wife?

Cam looks at the camera and says, "Loyalty, honesty and a freak"

Chelsie: Well if that's important (then I guess it should be on the list)

MJ: It is important

Cam: I think they know (Rubina and Kimo being nominated)

The girls agree that they must be expecting it.

They discuss that Cam almost won the competition.

Cam: Mine is coming. I'm going to bed. Y'all have fun. Get drunk. Enjoy the wine.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-125845’38”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-125850’37”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-125858’03”.jpg

11:11AM BBT

Cam is talking with Makensy in the HoHR. They discuss how crazy it was that Tiny Veto was actually used for an HoH Competition and how close Cam came to winning.

Makensy: Congratulations on Final Four.

MJ and Cam begin studying the competitions and days. They quiz each other, repeatedly.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-126417’05”.jpg

In the bathroom area downstairs, Chelsie and Kimo discuss the veto competition that he won called Eye in the Sky. Chelsie tells Kimo she used all of her balls and was nowhere close. Kimo only used six balls and scored 5 out of 6.

11:38AM BBT

Chelsie is in the loo when Rubina enters the bathroom to shower. Rubina gets in the shower stall as Chelsie is exiting the loo. Chelsie laughs because she can't see Rubina in the shower stall but clothes are flying out as Rubina undresses and tosses them over, "I can't see you because the towel is in the way but clothes are flying. That's hilarious."

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-126419’09”.jpg

11:41AM BBT

MJ and Cam are still studying comps and days in the HoHR. Cam has finally memorized the days for every HoH competition.

Makensy is applying makeup and talks to production through the cameras, "I am almost ready. Please do not call me. I don't want to look ugly. I have made my decision, just please do not call me yet."

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-126418’39”.jpg

11:42AM BBT

Cam heads down to the kitchen where Chelsie is doing her makeup.

Cam: Noms probably won't be until 3.

Chelsie: You think so?

Cam: Yeah

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-126421’12”.jpg

11:46AM BBT

Chelsie: I am so nervous. My stomach is a wreck.

Cam just meanders around the kitchen.

Chelsie: Are you bored?

Cam: I AM BORED!

BB: Chelsie, please go to the Diary Room downstairs.

Chelsie: Okay, just let me put my eyebrow on

Cam: Didn't you go already?

Chelsie: I don't remember

Cam: Do you remember the name of the veto (He is talking about Eye in the Sky. He just can't remember the name of it.)

Chelsie: I don't! Frick! Does anybody?

Cam: I'm afraid to ask. I don't want them to know. (he asked MJ earlier, but she couldn't remember the name of it, either.)

11:50AM BBT

Chelsie heads to the DR while Cam remains in the kitchen practicing the days and competitions aloud to himself.

He puts his head on the island (must be giving him a headache) while he reviews over and over, again.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-126435’24”.jpg

12:00PM BBT

Rubina is finishing her makeup in the bathroom while Cam and Kimo chat with her about random life topics.

Rubina says she is perpetually behind on replying to people on her cell phone because she will not check her phone if she is spending time with others. [I love this woman so much, and she is my pick to win BB26 followed by Kimo then MJ. I do feel like Chelsie has done well in the game and I know how much she has influenced things to go in her favor, but I can't respect who she has presented herself to be in the game (she is a walking contradiction, IMHO). Cam is basically equivalent to a rock in the BB26 house, so it's a no for me for Cam to win. -ML]

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-126442’37”.jpg

12:10PM BBT

WBRB Fishies

12:11PM BBT

The feeds return to MJ in the bathroom with Rubina, Kimo and Cam. They are discussing BB Comics and how they feel pretty sure it will be this week. 

MJ: Wouldn't it be crazy if they didn't do it?

Kimo: That would be sad!

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-126453’41”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-126469’50”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-126469’28”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-126476’11”.jpg

12:33PM BBT

WBRB Fishies

12:50PM BBT

In the kitchen, Cam, Kimo and Rubina are talking about awkwardness and what age they finally started feeling confident with their looks. Kimo says he was awkward all through high school and didn't begin feeling really comfortable with his looks until recently. Cam says he had a bad haircut, bad eczema and braces, so he didn't begin to feel confident with his looks until he was a sophomore in college, "I got by on my personality." Rubina says she went to private school for a long time then transferred to public school for high school, but it was "bougie" with everyone driving expensive cars, wearing couture clothing and having boob jobs and nose jobs.

Kimo: So it was rough!

Rubina: Rough!

Cam: Well, it is LA.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-126497’53”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-126498’00”.jpg

Rubina discusses that in the Filipino culture, light skin is valuable and everyone uses lightening creams. Kimo says in the Hawaiian culture, dark skin is respected because people see it someone who is working outdoors providing for their family.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-126494’11”.jpg

1:16PM BBT

The HGs are talking about their addictions. Rubina admits that her addiction, if she has one, is alcohol. Kimo is talking about being addicted to coffee. He says that when he was little, there was a period of time where they were so poor that all his mom drank was coffee so the kids could eat the food. He then started turning toward the same habit, especially when he was in boarding school in high school and was completely on his own (must have been on scholarship).

Chelsie says her addiction must be flossing. (The HGs have ribbed her all season about her constant flossing and leaving flossers sitting around.) Chelsie says she is getting better at it, though, "When was the last time you saw a string of floss?"

Kimo: I don't remember.

Chelsie: Exactly...but I never see anyone else flossing

Kimo: Yeah, only you and me

Chelsie: Which is concerning

Kimo: Very concerning.

[They are right. I don't recall seeing anyone else flossing, either. -ML]

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-126514’06”.jpg

Overnight Report:

12:01 AM BBT on Friday, Chelsie expressed excitement about reading a letter from her brother, asking viewers to screen record the moment. She reflected on her Double Eviction wins but lamented that she messed up the number by forgetting a zero. She showed her family pictures to the camera, proudly sharing her parents' photo and reading the letter aloud. Her brother's message encouraged her, praising her loud mouth, big heart, and fighting spirit. Chelsie cherished her dog, expressing more love for it than anyone but God, and re-read her father's letter from her first HoH.

12:15 AM BBT Makensy’s HoH door opened, and she excitedly noted the presence of her brother and grandparents in her photos. She received wine and was happy with the familiar items in her basket, including a brownie. She read a heartfelt letter from her brother, who mentioned that his house had sold and that he was staying with their parents, though their dad wasn’t thrilled about her brother’s dog being there.

Makensy said her brother wanted to move into a penthouse apartment, which was unavailable for a few months. Her HoH album featured music by George Strait. As the group continued to explore Makensy’s HoH fridge, she generously gave some of her food and candy to Rubina. 

12:35 AM BBT The Houseguests were waiting in the HoH room, hoping the Backyard would reopen. Makensy asked Rubina if they would chat in the morning.

Chelsie, Cam and Makensy went to the Rock Bedroom, going through Chelsie's HoH basket, while Cam tried out a lip scrub at their urging. A playful conversation unfolded during which Cam asked to join Makensy and Chelsie’s planned bubble bath. Chelsie declined, though she teased that he could watch. 

12:45 AM BBT Chelsie retreated to the bedroom, feeling like the others hadn’t allowed her to fully enjoy her HoH moment. She's living with children, she said out loud. 

1:10 AM BBT Rubina and Chelsie attempted to play a prank on Cam. Chelsie joked that she had considered putting a beetle in his bed but decided it would be going too far. She worried he would retaliate. Rubina offered to help Makensy gather her clothes to move to the HoH room. help. 

1:20 AM BBT Cam reflected on his repeated close calls in competitions, telling Rubina he was tired. She sympathized with him. Chelsie, in need of a shower, decided to use the downstairs bathroom since Makensy was using the HoH bidet.

Chelsie offered the Houseguests her wine and they toasted to making the Final 5.

Soon after, Makensy headed to her HoH room to look at the pictures of her parents.

3:48PM BBT

The feeds are still on RCHS

4:01PM BBT

The feeds have moved to WBRB Fishies 

The feeds return to Kimo sitting quietly in the Cave Bedroom

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-126680’54”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-126686’45”.jpg

4:06PM BBT

Rubina and MJ are in the kitchen. Rubina is preparing something to eat.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-126683’47”.jpg

4:11PM BBT

Cam, Rubina, MJ and Chelsie are in the kitchen. Kimo has isolated himself in the Cave Bedroom clearly thinking through his current dilemma and likely realizing he is the target.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-126690’01”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-126698’41”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-126698’50”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-126698’54”.jpg

4:20PM BBT

Cam is practically upside down balancing on a chair at the kitchen island.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-126702’34”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-126702’40”.jpg

BB: Please be careful!

Cam: I will!

Chelsie is in the DR.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-126705’43”.jpg

4:21PM BBT

Chelsie is now out of the DR

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-126708’09”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-126703’34”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-126704’04”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-126705’18”.jpg

4:28PM BBT

Rubina heads to the Cave Bedroom to check on Kimo. Kimo says he should have been more forthcoming in conversations.

Rubina: It would have been me and you anyway. I'm up there.

Kimo: Where is everybody? Upstairs?

Rubina: In the kitchen

Kimo whispers that MJ had told him before that she had hinted to putting up Cam, "One of us..."

Rubina finishes his thought, "HAS to WIN"

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-126709’34”.jpg

Kimo: There is this whole other side of me I am suppressing because I don't want to drag anyone.

Rubina: I know! I know! No matter what, we were going to be the two options.

Kimo makes a fishing motion and points to Chelsie's bed, "Interesting way to go about things. If she thinks we are going to take her to the end???

Rubina: Noooo!

Rubina says she thinks if MJ wins veto, she thinks she would consider..."like she did with Leah...just didn't want to do it right off the bat."

Kimo says half the game he has been a pawn and has felt expendable.

Rubina: We share that! My self talk is really shitty right now. I feel more expendable than you. I think you have been a pawn because they know the person against you would go.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-126713’28”.jpg

Rubina: I have to keep telling myself that we are still here. We are top five.

Kimo: Yeah!

Rubina: So if being expendable....it is a strategy.

Kimo: Yeah! It feels like the world is closing in because there are so few of us now.

Rubina: It's hard at this point to not feel...I mean, of the people left, we have touched the block the most.

As expected, Makensy nominated Kimo and Rubina for eviction.

Rubina points out that there is power in how much they have touched the block, "A lot of people touch the block once and leave. Here you are, seventh time." 

Kimo: It does kind of trigger things, you know?

Rubina: You can only cheer yourself up so much. I am at the bottom of the barrel now. I just don't like the way I am talking to myself.

Kimo: You are good about that, though. Vocalizing it. I tend to spiral.

Rubina: I need you here. Don't spiral.

Kimo: I just keeping thinking about all the ways it could go.

Rubina: Should we fantasize about all the ways it could go?

Kimo: Yeah!

[Man, Rubina is a quality friend. I wish I had more friends like Rubina. She is just an amazing, quality person. Tucker is a very lucky man to win her heart! I really hope she gets tot he finale.  -ML]

4:44PM BBT

Cam and Chelsie are talking in the bathroom.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-126728’38”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-126727’36”.jpg

Chelsie and Makensy get comfy on the couches in the living room.

BB: No napping, Houseguests!

Chelsie begins crqacking up.

Makensy: Always me! I didn't even lay down yet!

5:52PM BBT

BB: Big Brother loves you!

Cam, Makensy and Chelsie begin screaming.

Chelsie: We have been waiting for that! 

Cam: Aw!

They scream some more.

Chelsie: Uncle Big Brother!

MJ: That was iconic!

Chelsie: That was amazing! Big Brother loves us!

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-126790’35”.jpg

Rubina is cutting Kimo's hair in the bathroom. They are whispering about Chelsie.

Kimo: She is an incredible player. She was saying, you would win. You would win, and I was like, no, you would win. And you know that.

Kimo says they have protected Chelsie too much for too long.

Kimo: We need two votes. If MJ wanted a shot at winning it all, she would have to

Rubina: Yeah, that's what I'm saying.

Kimo: We are kind of at a point that....I was thinking, fuck, what if this is the moment it blows up in my face?

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-126803’52”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-126803’54”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-126797’16”.jpg

[Okay, y'all. So it sounds like Kimo is debating about telling Makensy some information about Chelsie that he thinks will help his game. -ML]

WBRB FIshies

*I am out for the night

6:13PM BBT

Kimo: Neither of us have the resume that Chelsie has and she could protect Cam.

Rubina: Yeah!

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-126824’49”.jpg

image.jpeg.53a8bcb28fc74681a1b013949d74e84b.jpeg

Rubina tells Kimo that she appreciates their deep soul talks. "I told you week two my soul was dying. That's the game, thought, right?"

Kimo: Right

Rubina: That shit was rough.

Kimo: When did things shift for you to feel you could navigate this game differently?

Rubina: After being on the block. Truly!

*Okay, now I am out for real -ML