Friday, September 6, 2024 - BBAI26 Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother 26 observations, and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  Big Brother Season 26 - Discussion Forum

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is Pacific Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here) until Sunday, November 5, when Daylight Saving Time ends. 

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

To better help you identify the HGs, Fuskie made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.

Get the Morty's TV Big Brother Season 26 HG Reference Guide today!

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:
Dining Table (DT)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Have-Not Room (HNR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Kitchen (KT)
Living Room (LR)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Storage Room (SR)
Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet [toilet] (WC)
Lounge Area Across from the HoH room.  (LOFT)
Theme bedroom [Unicorn in the garden] (UBR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at Morty's TV Chat. Stop in and talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

I can totally keep secrets. It’s the people I tell them to that can’t.

3:38AM BBT

Rubina, MJ, T'kor and Kimo are still awake in the bathroom talking about what their potential zings would be. MJ says hers would probably be about her weave and her showmance, "They'll say my showmance was as fake as my hair." They think Zingbot will visit this week or next week.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-95714’27”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-95721’14”.jpg

Makensy says she used to be a platinum blonde with extensions, but before coming to the BB House, she sent her weave to get dyed to match her brunette hair. She holds up her weave and shows Rubina.

Angela gets called to the DR. She is surprised to see so many still awake.

MJ: I got called to the DR earlier. Do you really think I'd be up at 4AM if not?

Angela: It's 4 AM?

MJ: Well, 4:30

T'kor says she wants to go to bed. MJ won't go until everyone else saying they would just wake her up when they come to bed, anyway.

5:00AM BBT

The BB26 house is finally dark and silent.

12:00PM BBT

Chelsie is in bed. It seems she is not feeling well. Leah checks on her and tells her she has to eat something. All of the feeds then move to the kitchen where everyone is just hanging out and chatting.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-96223’18”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-96239’30”.jpg

12:42PM BBT

Angela: Is Chelsie doing one-on-ones up there?

Cam: She has a headache

Leah says she is just laying down because of her head

Cam: She has a migraine

Angela says it is good she is resting.

Makensy is asleep in the LR.

BB: What do you not understand? Please wake up!

Rubina: Oh, he is mad

BB: MAKENSY!

Leah: Oh, Makensy

12:45PM BBT

Chelsie comes down the stairs saying she just got called.

Rubina: How are you feeling?

Chelsie: nauseous

Kimo: If she got called, it's probably soon.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-96244’23”.jpg

12:47PM BBT

Quinn cleans off the dining table.

Angela and Kimo are removing the chairs.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-96245’48”.jpg

In the Cave Bedroom, Leah tells T'kor that the flourescent lights cause migraines, and that's why they should wear sunglasses. Leah says she is glad Chelsie won HoH because it's getting really hard to nominate people with the numbers dwindling.

T'kor: At least it's only two

Cam comes in saying he lost his socks.

Cam asks T'kor how her talk with Chelsie was. 

T'jkor: It was good. She said she is not putting you up. 

Cam: That's good.

T'kor: I was the last one to talk to her.

Cam: I feel like I never get good sleep here.

T'kor: It's hard to. There's a camera pointing at me while I am sleeping, and there is a rock above my head.

Cam says T'kor never seems tired and she stays up until 4AM.

T'kor: I am going to try and correct that.

Cam says he needs to do something...move around.

T'kor: It's hard when we are stuck inside. There is Jenga and bumper pool.

Cam: The balls are stuck  (again?)

T'kor wishes they had cards.

Cam: Or Connect Four

T'kor says they could use M&Ms and Cheerios to make Tic Tac Toe

Cam: We really just have to be creative.

Cam begins discussing his interest in making clothes, "but we don't have any scissors, and we don't have any bleach."

T'kor says they can dye clothes with foods.

Cam: Really? I think I need an all day activity.

1:03PM BBT

In the bathroom, MJ apologizes to BB, "I'm sorry Big Brother, for being difficult. I hope you still love me."

Angela: They do

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-96263’49”.jpg

In the Cave Bedroom, T'kor tells Rubina she was born in England and moved to the US when she was 7.

T'kor: Kimo, I can't wait for you to meet my twin sister. She is an artist, too.

Angela is alone in the bathroom.

BB: You are NOT allowed to talk about production!

Angela: I did not. I did not. I promise.

BB: Sorry

Angela: I am trying to get better!

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-96266’17”.jpg

1:20PM BBT

The HGs are just waiting for the Nomination Ceremony.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-96278’43”.jpg

In the Cave Bedroom, Cam has Leah making modifications to h is green shirt. He wants the sleeves and pocket removed. She is attempting to cut it using the pizza cutter and a cutting board.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-96289’23”.jpg

1:27PM BBT

In the bathroom, Cam complains about his hair being too dry. She has him add some oil.

Cam: This doesn't feel right.

She sprays in some leave-in conditioner.

Cam: I need the locks to look better

MJ: It already looks better

Cam: What can I do for you that is precious to you?

MJ: You can do my makeup when I'm not on the block.

Cam: Okay! You can cut my hair and I'll do your makeup.

MJ: I'm not gonna let you do mascara.

Cam: Okay. Contour, blush, lines right here

MJ: You'll do my foundation

Cam: I get to pick the colors

MJ says he can do her eyeshadow. Cam says he doesn't like her in eye shadow.

Cam: I got you, though. I can do makeup.

MJ: Deal

Cam: Deal

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-96288’14”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-96290’54”.jpg

Chelsie is out of the DR

MJ: Chels, is it time?

Chelsie: No

MJ heads to the Cave Bedroom, "Guys, it is not even time. Chelsie is out of DR. Damn!"

Chelsie says she wants to talk to the ones she hasn't really talked with yet. She and Angela head upstairs.

Chelsie: Sorry it took so long. I was laying down.

Angela: I know, and I wanted to give you space.

Chelsie: How are you doing?

Angela: I don't know (sounding exasperated)

Chelsie: Well, I don't want you going home.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-96294’42”.jpg

Chelsie tells Angela that she is about 98% with one of the people, Chelsie says she was not going to put her up at first. She says she was only going to put Angela up if one of the others come down, but now she is worried that if one of them come down , she would be an easy nomination the next week when she can't compete. Angela gets defensive and argues that she has had a hard week every single week and has "been a target since week one. Think about that. You were one. You know. Eight weeks." Chelsie says she is pushing for the females, to which Angela raises her voice and says she was the one who stood up to a man week one.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-96297’21”.jpg

Chelsie says that everybody wanted Angela out since week two. She was pressured to put up Angela but wanted Angela to stay in the house. "I had one on ones with every single person and unanimously got every single one of them to change their mind. We evicted Lisa."

Angela: With you winning I thought I was safe.

Chelsie: With you, everyone is going to try and ride you to the end.

Chelsie tells her that her being on the block does not mean she is the target.

Angela: Week one we told each other we would not put each other up. If I had won HoH, and I believe I could have, I would not have put you up because I would have kept my word. Everything we talk about now, it feels like it was all for naught.

Angela begins crying and telling Chelsie that she really trusted her and felt she would keep her word

Chelsie: Let's stop right there. Stop right there because you are not about to paint me as Chelsie is not trustworthy. You would not even be here right now if not for me. There are people who are seeing you as a benefit.

Angela (Crying) Fine Chelsie. FIne. Put me up. I will win the veto. 

Chelsie: Angela!

Angela: Ignore the tears. I am the most emotional in this house.

Chelsie: I am not 'get Angela out of the house' but I need a number. The majority has other targets.

Angela: I understand.

Chelsie says she did not think she would win the HoH because she purposefully aimed low, "I wasn't trying to win this!"

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-96305’54”.jpg

Chelsie explains that putting her up as an initial nomination gives her a chance to save herself.

Angela: Thank you

Chelsie: I want to give you an opportunity to play in veto, and the ones I want on the block have numbers in the house and can take themselves off. I am making hard decisions that will protect me next week. I can not backdoor you!

Angela: I am not mad. I am not mad at you. I promise you that.

Chelsie: Keep your head up. Whoever sits next to you on the block? They are in danger, Angela!

Angela: Okay

Chelsie: I am sorry I wo HoH! I was not trying to win!

Angela: Don't be sorry! DO not be sorry! Two strong capable women have been in this room, TWICE.

Chelsie: If you see your name on that memory wall, keep your head held high because people will be looking at you to see how you react. We are not dumb. We are playing a smart game I am so sorry. I was not trying to win this. I am so sorry.

Angela: Don't be sorry. You explained it. I will be positive and optimistic.

Chelsie: The house is not viewing you as a threat, and it's gotten you to top nine. The house is seeing value in you. If you see value in it, I am pretty sure it is going to take you far in this game.

Angela: Thank you!

Chelsie: I want to protect certain people. Women! You were not originally my thought, but I knew with the two people I was thinking about, they have a very good chance of taking themselves off. 

[Okay, y'all. I feel strongly that Chelsie would love to have the men on the block. She is making a smart decision by putting up Angela, instead. The women outnumber the men, so a man going home is inevitable. -ML]

Chelsie tells Angela that she is considering putting Kimo up against her. At this news, Angela breaks down, "I don't want to go up against him." Angela begs her not to put him up.

Chelsie: I will have a conversation with him and see where he is at.

Angela: T'kor hasn't even experienced this. I love her. I really do. But, why put him? I think she loves him even more than I do. I think she would even volunteer to go up instead of him.

Chelsie explains that if she did that, a woman could end up going home. "Now you see how hard this is. I thought about that, Angela. At the end of the day, I see a clear path of what is going to happen."

Angela: Oh! You're smart. I think with my heart. You think with your head. So your end goal is to have all woman?

Chelsie says yes, she wants to make history even though she loves all three of the men.

Angela reminds Chelsie that she had HoH twice and never put her on the block.

Chelsie: I am with you, Angela. 

Angela: I do believe in myself and think I can do it.

Chelsie: I am hoping that for you, as well. It would make things easier for me because I have to put another person up there!

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-96320’01”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-96305’54”.jpg

Chelsie: You have a better resume than half the people in this house!

Angela: I got it!

They hug and Chelsie says, "Now I have to have a hard conversation with Kimo."

Angela leaves.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-96326’47”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-96327’05”.jpg

2:10PM BBT

Chelsie is now talking with Kimo in the HoHR.

Kimo: How are you doing.

Chelsie: I am not feeling good. I just had an elevated conversation with Angela. I told her I am thinking of putting her on the block.

Kimo: Okay

Chelsie: I know this sucks, but I want to ask you how you feel about being a pawn this week. I am going to ask you, Rubina and T'kor. My goal is not for you to leave but to win the veto so I can put someone else on the block.

Kimo: Yeah! If it was anyone else, I would be like, please don't. But, I told you I want to protect you. 

Chelsie: I just want to give you the heads up. Kimo: I told T'kor it would be the thing to keep your hands as least dirty as possible.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-96330’06”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-96330’15”.jpg

Kimo: I got you!

Chelsie: Thank you so much!

Kimo: Thanks Chelsie for keeping me. I love you so much.

Chelsie: I love you!

Kime leaves saying he should probably look a little glum.

Chelsie: Me too!

2:14PM BBT

Angela is feeding her feelings at the dining table with a box of Mini Wheats.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-96335’15”.jpg

In the Cave Bedroom, Leah has finished restyling Cam's shirt. Cam says he has lost all of his socks. 

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-96340’21”.jpg

The girls tell him he looks nice.

Cam: Thanks! Stop by the house! I enjoy being styled, actually.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-96339’41”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-96341’48”.jpg

2:18PM BBT

Kimo is feeding his feelings in the bathroom with his goodie bag of treats he was hoarding for after his Have-Nots punishment

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-96336’59”.jpg

[Okay, y'all. Chelsie is set with her nominations being Angela and Kimo. The only thing that could screw this week up for Chelsie is Angela's mouth. If Angela gets paranoid and goes rogue, she could tell the guys about Chelsie planning to take only women. Would Angela actually do that? Yes, she would. We have seen what Angela can do. Angela knows she is likely at the bottom of ANY group or alliance. Chelsie will just keep trying to convince Angela that her position in the house is rather safe and what will help get her to the final two. Chelsie told Angela every single person wants to sit next to Angela because they think they can beat her.  Will Angela be able to keep her mouth shut? I wouldn't put money on it, that's for sure! -ML]

2:27PM BBT

Angela enters the bathroom and sits with Kimo.

Angela: This sucks!

Kimo: It was the easier thing to do, I guess.

Angela: This is my fifth time.

Kimo: That was the easiest thing to do. I was originally going home last night, so it was the easiest thing. It means I will probably go home.

Angela: I don't think they would choose you to go home over me. You're Kimo!

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-96345’44”.jpg

Angela is starting her investigation...

2:48PM BBT

In the bathroom, Angela asks Kimo if there was anyone asking for her to stay against Lisa that week she was evicted.

Kimo: Not that I can remember

Angela: So no one had a one on one with you to ask me to stay?

Kimo looks perplexed, then we lose the feeds

2:50PM BBT

We now have a glitchy RCHS on the feeds for the Nomination Ceremony

3:05PM BBT

Now we have an error message on the feeds that reads, "Sorry, we are currently experiencing technical difficulties. Please check back soon."

[Is this a real tech issue or did Ainsley break into the feeds?  LOL  -ML]

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-96383’12”.jpg

• morty unpinned and locked this topic