Wednesday, September 4, 2024 - BBAI26 Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother 26 observations, and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  Big Brother Season 26 - Discussion Forum

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is Pacific Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here) until Sunday, November 5, when Daylight Saving Time ends. 

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

To better help you identify the HGs, Fuskie made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.

Get the Morty's TV Big Brother Season 26 HG Reference Guide today!

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:
Dining Table (DT)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Have-Not Room (HNR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Kitchen (KT)
Living Room (LR)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Storage Room (SR)
Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet [toilet] (WC)
Lounge Area Across from the HoH room.  (LOFT)
Theme bedroom [Unicorn in the garden] (UBR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at Morty's TV Chat. Stop in and talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

Despite the cost of living, have you noticed how it remains so popular?

3:45AM BBT

Quinn and Joseph are still awake and talking in the HoHR about Tucker (The HG that will have permanent residency in their heads.)

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-92835’37”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-92834’29”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-92837’15”.jpg

4:01AM BBT

Joseph shoots the bird then wraps an imaginary lifeline around it (similar to wrapped around my little finger) saying, "we've got your game right here." (talking about Angela)

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-92840’35”.jpg

Joseph and Quinn express their shared frustration with Leah not talking game with anyone but them.

Joseph: Our games would be so much better if she would talk game with others.

Quinn: Yeah, and she is so intelligent. She is so sick. That's our dog.

Joe: That's our dog

Joseph says he will not throw any more competitions.

Quinn says he can win any sprinting competition against Cam. "I know the strategy. Cam has a better stride, and he is definitely faster than me, but all these comps...I am gonna go demon."

Joe: I am going to try my best in AI comp. I hope it's physical. I know I can beat Kimo. I'm gonna win!

Quinn: Let's win twice. Get the votes and win AI.

4:09AM BBT

These two finally say good night to each other and Joe heads downstairs. He quietly enters the Cave Bedroom and crawls into his bed, fully dressed.

9:32AM BBT

WBRB for "Wakey, Wakey Houseguests!"

9:46AM BBT

The feeds return to the HGs moving about the house.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-93184’31”.jpg

9:53AM BBT

Makensy looks at the cameras and tells us, "I just want you all to know that I finished my last night on the box, and I get to have my goodie bag tonight." (As Have-Nots, Kimo and MJ get to eat whatever they want at midnight.) Kimo joins her and they both squeal over midnight approaching, "Only 14 hours away"

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-93191’43”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-93191’58”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-93194’10”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-93194’16”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-93194’20”.jpg

Angela is sitting in the kitchen, and every time Joseph walks by, she just shakes her head.

9:57AM BBT

Unable to keep her mouth shut, the last Joseph pass results in, "Goober! What a goober."

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-93199’42”.jpg

Leah walks into the bathroom, and seeing Cam, Rubina and T'kor sitting in there, she gasps in animation, "Can I have your autograph, please?"

Rubina: Sure! Who do I make this out to?

Leah: Posey

Cam: Who is Posey?

Leah: My baby (aka: her cat)

Rubina pretends to sign an imaginary paper on Leah's hand.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-93201’33”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-93203’54”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-93204’40”.jpg

10:00AM BBT

MJ, Quinn and Kimo have fun with the cameras in the hallway leading to the LR. Quinn says he has baby soft hands

MJ: Signs of the HoH

They beg the cameras to zoom in on their feet, but they don't. Kimo just strikes poses behind MJ and Quinn this entire time then says, "zoom in on my arm pit."

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-93201’36”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-93202’39”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-93201’25”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-93201’22”.jpg

10:09AM BBT

Quinn walks intot he bathroom where Joseph is showering and Leah is chatting with Rubina, Cam and T'kor.

Quinn: Happy Beyonce's Birthday.

Leah: Beyonce's birthday

Rubina: Happy Birthday Beyonce

T'kor: Happy Bee Day!

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-93213’05”.jpg

MJ enters the bathroom as Quinn is taking off his sock and begging the camera to zoom in to his long toes, "look at the vascularity"

Leah: Is that a good thing?

Quinn says it is definitely a good thing.

The camera aims toward Quinn's feet. Quinn says they wanted into the darkness, after all.

BB: Thank you!

They all laugh.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-93214’46”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-93216’50”.jpg

10:14AM BBT

In the kitchen, Angela is taking inventory of Kimo's perfect man. 

Angela: You need someone you can count on. I think, no pretenders. No fakers. You just need your person right now.

Chelsie: And loyalty!

Kimo: Oh yes!

Chelsie: Loyalty is everything to me.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-93214’10”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-93212’33”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-93212’39”.jpg

10:17AM BBT

In the bathroom, Leah is making a witches brew, stirring an imaginary cauldron, while calling out the ingredients in a really good witchy voice. She adds "Lisa's moon water, Rubina's tiny shoes, Joseph's mustache hairs, Matt's jean jacket, Brooklyn's ear ring, T'kor's knitting needles, Cedric's toe nails, two squirts of Tucker's face wash, Chelsie's floss strings, Angela's car keys, Kenney's police badge, Leah's pj set, and to top it off, some of granny's goo."

This whole time, Quinn, Rubina and MJ are adding sound clips and funny voices for effect.

Cam: Taste it! Chug! Chug!

Leah: Is it good?

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-93217’46”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-93224’36”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-93221’11”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-93230’51”.jpg

12:30PM BBT

Rubina is trying to comfort MJ on the LR couch.

Makensy has a bad headache, "I need to eat!"

Leah: Yes, please!

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-93349’42”.jpg

Quinn is sprawled out on an inflatable unicorn floatie near the memory wall.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-93356’23”.jpg

12:33PM BBT

In the bathroom, T'kor tells Kim o she doesn't know where everyone's head is at, "Just try to have some conversations. At the end of the day, you have just got to win."

Kimo: Yeah

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-93358’21”.jpg

Kimo says he is scared.

T'kor: Don't be scared. When you talk to Makensy, be sure to tell you her you will not put her on the block.

Kimo: Yeah

T'kor: Reassure her!

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-93358’25”.jpg

Rubina and Joseph are talking in the HoHR. Joe says he doesn't think that Quinn expected Leah to use the veto.

Rubina: He looked genuinely blindsided.

Joe: I wasn't caught off guard because he told me the night before he might have to, but in my head, it was such a non-thing that she would use it. They both know I have their backs. It doesn't benefit me to hold grudges. I want to let you know that in my campaign, I have not thrown y'all under the bus.

Rubina: Me neither

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-93356’46”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-93355’14”.jpg

Joe says Tucker "was terrible at this game. Awful."

Rubina: Yeah. I know.

Joe tells Rubina if he has the opportunity, he will vote for her to stay. "Does Kimo know? It seems like he does."

Rubina: I don't know.

Joe: Does he know he's the target?

Rubina: I don't know. I have not said anything. I don't know.

Joe: It seems like he knows, but I don't know.

Rubina: Have you had a conversation with him?

Joe: No, well I feel like he's the one. So, it doesn't benefit me.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-93361’48”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-93362’09”.jpg

12:44PM BBT

Kimo is campaigning to Cam in the Cave Bedroom. "Moving forward, I would love to talk more game with you, if I can, and I would love to be on the jury to decide the person that wins."

Cam: Okay

Kimo: That's it. Love you!

Cam: Love you!

They leave the room, and Kimo heads into the Unicorn Bedroom to campaign to Leah. 

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-93368’51”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-93367’39”.jpg

He tells her that she is one of the people he would love to see win the $750K. 

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-93369’22”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-93370’46”.jpg

Leah explains to Kimo that she did not choose to save Angela because she is one of her favorite people but "because I wanted to do something for me and what would benefit me and other people in here. It wasn't because I wanted anyone else to go home, I needed to know in the end, I would have at least one vote I know would be for me."

Kimo: I know!

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-93370’52”.jpg

Leah tells Kimo she feels bad for him and she truly does care for him.

Kimo: If I stay, I would love to talk game with you. You are not someone I want to see sitting on the block. If I can protect you, I will.

Kimo apologizes to Leah if he made her feel excluded.

Leah: I value our relationship a lot. It is my getaway, somehow. I am so grateful.

1:12PM BBT

T'kor and Angela are talking in the bathroom. T'kor says Joseph thinks he is totally safe for tomorrow's vote. "I think we will have a lot more clarity after tomorrow, and one of us needs to win HoH. As long as one of us win, we can really do this thing!"

Angela: That would be really cool.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-93392’27”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-93391’50”.jpg

1:15PM BBT

Rubina is whispering with Chelsie in the Cave Bedroom about Joseph having misconceptions on how the game is actually going. T'kor joins them.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-93394’07”.jpg

*WBRB

The three of them discuss that Joseph is such a non-threat "to his benefit" and they need to be careful with their votes so they don't reveal the "girls' thing"

Chelsie: Oh, what if it's unanimous?

They know they need to talk to Cam.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-93405’46”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-93401’56”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-93402’01”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-93402’05”.jpg

Chelsie confides in Rubina and T'kor that she now knows Cam's flirting with her was his strategy because, based on his actions,  he secured Leah then moved on to her, and now he is moving on to secure Makensy. "How is strategy you hopping from woman to woman?"

Rubina: Right!

T'kor and Rubina both hope that Cam's feelings for Chelsie are real, but Chelsie tells them, "just watch."

They discuss Tucker and how poorly he did at concealing his feelings for Rubina. 

Chelsie: Makensy fell in love in 9 days. (with Matt)

Chelsie says it was obvious that what Rubina and Tucker has was more meaningful.

Rubina (as if talking to Tucker): You called me your sister, bitch.

They laugh.

Quinn walks in saying he is lonely.

Chelsie: Welcome to the party!

T'kor: Come on in!

Chelsie: Let's talk about how your HoH has been.

Rubina: Yeah, let's hear it.

Quinn: Talk about a fall from grace!

They all laugh.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-93411’03”.jpg

They praise T'kor over her HoH comp hosting. Chelsie thinks the next one will be Slip N' Slide.

Chelsie: (to Quinn) ANd you wouldn't get to do it

Quinn: They wouldn't do that to me. (he glares at the camera)

Chelsie: It could be that. I would love that.

T'kor says maybe they will have to hold onto a hot dog, "Shoot, I have not been doing my pushups." They laugh over Britney Hayne's epic DR session when she said she lost her dignity on a slippery wiener.

Chelsie: We haven't done any new HoH comps.

They say New Rule was new.

Chelsie: Oh, right

They discuss Hisam from BB25 and how bad he was with his alliance The Professors.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-93423’54”.jpg

They discuss Cirie and how amazing she was to get so far in the game.

Chelsie: Has there been a season where the veto has been used on other people so frequently?

Quinn: Not a shot!

They discuss how noms usually stay the same to not upset the HoH.

T'kor: HoH? HoH is just a room!

Chelsie: So funny!

1:48PM BBT

Angela is talking with MJ in the LR while Kimo continues campaigning to Leah in the Unicorn bedroom.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-93425’58”.jpg

Angela tells MJ that she thinks Joseph has played a flawless game. MJ disagrees, saying he has been riding coattails and hiding behind bigger players. Angela says that is how a lot of people have won the game. MJ says Joseph told her to her face that he would beat her in this game.

Angela: That's not nice. He has to eat his words now.

Angela spills all of the beans on the Tanks alliance and how that came about, that it started with her eavesdropping.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-93428’13”.jpg

Angela: So I hear this thing going on, and I just walk in on it and say, 'I know this is a thing and I just want to be a part of something.' I said I didn't even care if I was on the bottom. I put myself in that position. And then Tucker, he winked at some of the people and they all said, 'Yeah, you can be a part of it.'

Angela yammers on and on while MJ yawns.

Angela says she then found out that Tucker had final twos with just about everyone.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-93434’42”.jpg

2:08PM BBT

Kimo is campaigning to MJ in the loft now.

Kimo: I know I don't talk a lot of game with you.

MJ: I don't talk game with many people, either. I love and adore you so very, very much. I don't know if there is anything going on in this house that I am unaware of.

Kimo: It feels like a rest. Like everything is reshaping.

MJ: I do, too. I feel like we will be more visible. I think that things will be built. I am hoping I'll be approached to be in stuff.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-93449’02”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-93449’47”.jpg

Makensy tells Kimo that Joseph has rubbed people the wrong way with his boasting and bragging, "I think that's good for you two." Kimo tells MJ that she has a great chance to win the game. MJ says she is the least social in the house, but she is trying.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-93459’32”.jpg

Kimo: I feel like you have a great story and handle yourself well in the house. It's a 100% new game now. 

MJ: Absolutely! Obviously I want Angela gone. So, I don't know...my thing is like, next week, I really want to win next week. I am really struggling. Really badly, And I think with me being HoH and putting her up, people will want to do it.

Kimo: I mean it when I say I can see you winning.

MJ: I know. I can see it. I appreciate you.

2:55PM BBT

Kimo and Rubina are whispering in the gym. Kimo says he will not take anything personal in this game, "because everyone has to play their own game."

Rubina: Right

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-93492’51”.jpg

Kimo says he talked with Leah, Cam and Makensy. Rubina says she talked with Joseph, T'kor and Chelsie.

Kimo says his main pitch is that he wants to at least make it to jury to be a deciding factor in who wins.

Kimo: I know I have you and T'kor but I don't know who else.

2:58PM BBT

Cam is talking with T'kor in the loft saying he will stand behind someone who doesn't try to paint him as someone different than he is in this game.

T'kor: Mm Hmm

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-93502’38”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-93500’22”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-93503’47”.jpg

3:00PM BBT

Joseph is talking with Leah in the Unicorn Bedroom, "Everyone is giving me the vibe that I am staying over them."

Leah: Yeah

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-93503’08”.jpg

Leah says that everyone has agreed to stick to the plan.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-93504’02”.jpg

In the LR, Chelsie asks MJ, "How far do you want to take Leah?"

MJ: As far as I can get her, but I don't want to be the one to put her up.

Chelsie: Me neither. I want Leah to go. I don't want to have to touch her, but I will vote whatever way. I want certain people to stay. Cam, I want to go far but I just don't know if he is playing me or not.

MJ: I don't think so.

Chelsie: There is so many things to consider because Rubina is the glue. You take her away and??? If we are trying to have all women at the end, that's an obvious thing.

MJ: I trust the girls more than I trust the 5. It's good to have both then go the way we...

Quinn walks in and busts up this conversation.

Quinn: My reason for Kimo to go is not even that strong.

MJ: I know

Quinn: Whatever direction you guys go, I will cosign that.

Chelsie: It's just a matter of the long game

MJ: Yeah: Like who will have our backs and the people we care about backs

Chelsie: I just don't want to be on the other side of the vote.

3:13PM BBT

Back in the Unicorn Bedroom...

Joseph: I am sorry for being a sourpuss

Leah: Don't apologize. Just navigate it the best way you can. Don't give up, yet.

Joseph: I'm not giving up. I'm just asking for help. That's it. I know I am in the best position of the three to stay, but I am not going to rest on my laurels.

Leah: Don't worry. 

Joseph leaves, and Leah lets out a big sigh.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-93508’50”.jpg

3:28PM BBT

Quinn joins Leah in the Unicorn Bedroom. He lies down beside her on her bed as they discuss Joe.

Leah: I don't like this. I think people would walk in and get mad.

Quinn: Okay

Quinn gets up and they continue talking about Joseph campaigning to Leah..

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-93528’33”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-93530’22”.jpg

Leah: It's a block of people where I don't want to see any of them go home. I know you are upset with me, and I am genuinely sorry. I don't want you to feel like you can't trust me.

In the loft, T'kor tells Chelsie that she just finished talking to Cam and he told her the only person he really trusts in the game is Chelsie. "I told him he needs to talk to you. Make sure she knows that."

They look at the fish and say one of them is looking at them some kind of way.

Chelsie: That's it's face? It's ugly. Boy? What you looking at?

They laugh

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-93532’00”.jpg

3:34PM BBT

Alone now in the Cave Bedroom after chatting with Angela, Joseph is just sitting and sipping a drink.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-93535’04”.jpg

Back in the loft, Chelsie tells T'kor she has a feeling that Leah is trying to keep Joseph.

T'kor: Oh!

Chelsie: And I really don't want that.

Chelsie says there is a lot of noise outside in the backyard.

T'kor: I think it's physical. I really do.

Chelsie says it could be the rope one or slip n' slide.

BB: Please reattach your microphone

Chelsie: WHo?

BB: Chelsie

Chelsie: At least my name was said nicely....with gentility.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-93538’24”.jpg

Joseph walks in and discussion turns to the sucker fish being really ugly.

Chelsie: I hate to talk about God's creature like that, but that dude is ugly

BB: Joseph, please go to the Diary Room downstairs.

Joe: Damn, bro!

3:40PM BBT

Once Joe leaves, Chelsie says she thinks if Rubina is sitting next to Joseph, they have the votes, but If it's Kimo and Joseph, "I don't know. I don't know where Leah is at."

T'kor: I need to talk to her.

3:45PM BBT

In the Unicorn Bedroom, Quinn points out to Leah that Cam and Makensy are getting closer.

Leah: I know. Are they together?

Quinn: Maybe.

Quinn says it upsets Chelsie.

Leah: I know. She leaves the room.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-93545’55”.jpg

Joseph is out of the DR. Chelsie tells him she found her first grey hair. "I had a whole moment in the bathroom. I was pacing. I was hyperventilating. I pulled that thing out."

T'kor: I found one on Rubina, too.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-93549’40”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-93549’46”.jpg

Chelsie: I had a moment where I held a funeral for my younger self.

BB: Joseph, please put on your microphone.

Chelsie: How do you get out of the DR without your microphone?

Joe goes to retrieve his mic.

• morty unpinned this topic
  • morty locked this topic