Sunday, September 1, 2024 - BBAI26 Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother 26 observations, and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  Big Brother Season 26 - Discussion Forum

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is Pacific Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here) until Sunday, November 5, when Daylight Saving Time ends. 

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

To better help you identify the HGs, Fuskie made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.

Get the Morty's TV Big Brother Season 26 HG Reference Guide today!

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:
Dining Table (DT)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Have-Not Room (HNR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Kitchen (KT)
Living Room (LR)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Storage Room (SR)
Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet [toilet] (WC)
Lounge Area Across from the HoH room.  (LOFT)
Theme bedroom [Unicorn in the garden] (UBR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at Morty's TV Chat. Stop in and talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

I go to work so I can afford food to eat. I eat so I can have energy to go to work. It's a trap.

9:30AM BBT

Joseph and Makensy are awake just chatting in the backyard about how nice it is to be in a quiet house.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-88887’55”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-88883’23”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-88893’10”.jpg

9:52AM BBT

WBRB for Wakey, Wakey Houseguests

Today is Sunday Fun Day on top of tomorrow being Labor Day. I expect a lot of lounging and relaxation in the BB26 house, aside from the nominees worrying about their future in the game.

10:16AM BBT

The house lights are up and HGs are getting ready for the day.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-88928’32”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-88929’25”.jpg

10:19AM BBT

Rubina feeds the fish then sits back and watches them for a while. I imagine it is very difficult for Rubina to not think of Tucker while tending to his self-appointed daily chore. She greets the fish. "Oh, sucky fish!" (Plecostomus)

[The houseguests asked BB for a sucker fish early in the season, and they got one added to the tank. -ML]

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-88931’58”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-88940’11”.jpg

10:25AM BBT

In the HOHR, Quinn looks at the camera and begins talking to us, "alright..."

But all cameras move to Rubina in the loft, still watching the fish. 

[Yeah, I don't feel like I am missing anything, either, BB.  -ML]

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-88938’30”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-88953’26”.jpg

10:42AM BBT

In the HoHR, Leah tells Quinn that she is worried since her numbers "have severely dwindled."

Leah: Obviously, I can't beat you. I can't beat Makensy, and I can't beat Cam.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-88959’30”.jpg

12:52PM BBT

Joe is talking to Matt through the cameras, "I'm sorry, Dude. You are a very good person, and I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me. So, sorry to Matt, if you are watching this."

Joseph leaves the room and heads into the kitchen.

[Hm? Maybe production hinted to him the BB fan base isn't too happy with how badly he talks about Matt. I strongly feel Joe has lost any appeal in my eyes. He has become very arrogant, quite rude, and rather unlikable this week. -ML]

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-89088’55”.jpg

1:09PM BBT

Joseph is alone in the backyard, standing in the pool, and talking aloud, but we can't hear him because he doesn't have on his mic and there are loud planes flying above.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-89100’42”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-89103’52”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-89105’46”.jpg

1:37PM BBT

Chelsie has joined Joe in the backyard. They are just chatting about how they are perceived by others. "We can see parts of you, you can't really see in yourself."

Joe: Right

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-89132’54”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-89133’57”.jpg

Joseph shares with Chelsie that she should have never bad talked Matt. "I just feel bad. I hope I can have his forgiveness after this."

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-89138’41”.jpg

2:50PM BBT

Most of the HGs are just hanging out in the backyard.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-89206’15”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-89206’22”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-89207’25”.jpg

Leah and Quinn are in the HoHR. Angela is not on camera.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-89209’17”.jpg

Leah: He is still out there talking with Chelsie about Matt. We have to call him in. It's an emergency. He is spilling his guts.  (They are referring to Joe)

Quinn says he told Joseph he has to stop crying on Matt's grave.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-89209’53”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-89207’27”.jpg

Quinn: I can't believe he is doing that. I feel like, for the first time, he is feeling insecure about his placement. I'm like, you are cool guy, man.

Leah: Like, Chill! he is literally blueprinting all of his thoughts.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-89213’04”.jpg

Leah says she had to come inside and tell Quinn what was going on outside, "I just pretended I was coming in because I'm hot."

3:04PM BBT

Joseph took over Tucker's bed in the Cave Bedroom after Tucker was evicted, but he didn't actually wash or change the bedding until just now. He places the freshly washed sheets on the bed.  [Looks good, Joe! Probably smells better, too. -ML]

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-89221’47”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-89222’59”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-89223’06”.jpg

3:07PM BBT

Angela has joined the others, and now all ten of the remaining HGs are in the backyard.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-89221’31”.jpg

4:23PM BBT

In the backyard, Chelsie and T'kor are playing I Spy. Chelsie said she spied something green. T'kor guessed everything but her glasses.

T'kor: Are you kidding me? I forget my glasses are green.

Chelsie: I know!

Angela is napping on a lounger.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-89297’20”.jpg

5:17PM BBT

Angela has Kimo's ear in the backyard as she goes through her grievances with other houseguests. She says Quinn always puts the spotlight on her whenever he gets himself into trouble, Lisa was taunting her, and Tucker spooked her because he had alliances with everyone.

Kimo: The mental acrobats this place puts you through are insane, but I love this game.

Angela: Me too!

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-89350’00”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-89350’58”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-89353’42”.jpg

• morty unpinned this topic
  • morty locked this topic