Wednesday, August 28, 2024 - BBAI26 Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother 26 observations, and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  Big Brother Season 26 - Discussion Forum

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is Pacific Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here) until Sunday, November 5, when Daylight Saving Time ends. 

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

To better help you identify the HGs, Fuskie made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.

Get the Morty's TV Big Brother Season 26 HG Reference Guide today!

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:
Dining Table (DT)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Have-Not Room (HNR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Kitchen (KT)
Living Room (LR)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Storage Room (SR)
Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet [toilet] (WC)
Lounge Area Across from the HoH room.  (LOFT)
Theme bedroom [Unicorn in the garden] (UBR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at Morty's TV Chat. Stop in and talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

People think I go out of my way to piss them off. Trust me, it’s not out of my way at all.

3:57AM BBT

Rubina and T'kor are still awake in the HOHR. T'kor tells her that she was Valedictorian in high school.

Rubina: Valedictorian.? Oh my God! You worked so hard.

T'kor: I did work hard!

Rubina: I can't believe you didn't say anything

T'kor: I didn't lie. I just didn't say anything

Rubina says she is such a big fan of T'kor, "As so many others are!"

T'kor talks about all the bias she received when getting a full ride scholarship. "A lot of my life I was underestimated, devalued." People kept assuming she got an athletic scholarship. "For much of my life, I viewed myself as worthless." Rubina reminds T'kor that our value has nothing to do with bank accounts but our capitalist society makes people feel that way [along with flat out racism -ML]

BB: Rubina: Please go to the DIary Room downstairs.

Rubina tells T'kor she feels honored that T'kor confided in her. Rubina says she will go to bed after DR, and they say goodnight.

Just before their Girls' Night began, and after the AI Avatar of Chelsie popped on  the screen, Rubina and T'kor were alone in the HoHR. Rubina was upset that Tucker was rubbing her leg in front of everyone and said she has to have a talk with him to tone things down "because it is just rubbing it in." (meaning the showmance is already a threat...don't make it worse!)

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-82790’22”.jpg

4:16AM BBT

T'kor heads to the Cave Bedroom to grab a bonnet she left in there. Tucker gets out of bed and heads to the loo. T'kor goes upstairs and gets ready for bed.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-82812’24”.jpg

4:24AM BBT

The BB26 House is dark and silent.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-82816’25”.jpg

3:42PM BBT

T'kor and Kimo are whispering in the Cave Bedroom about Leah having something negative to say about every guy in the house except Kimo.

T'kor: I really like what we have... you, me, Rubina, Chelsie, Tucker and Quinn to the end.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-83499’12”.jpg

T'kor says that putting Leah up this week would have been too dangerous for Tucker.

Kimo says Rubina doesn't trust Leah and Makensy.

3:54PM BBT

WBRB

4:05PM BBT

Tucker is whispering to T'kor and Kimo that Leah has confided a lot of information about Quinn talking to her before the push to get out Tucker and then everything unfolded the way he said it would. "Me, Rubina and Joseph don't trust Quinn. He is calculating and brilliant." Tucker says Quinn is holding back on the mental comps. 

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-83517’01”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-83521’22”.jpg

4:10PM BBT

Quinn is talking with Leah in the bathroom about previous competitions.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-83522’17”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-83526’10”.jpg

*WBRB Fishies

[Y'all, it has been seafood night in the house. I've seen more fish than people.  -ML]

4:13PM BBT

Makensy is talking with T'kor in the HoH bathroom. She says she is going to try and win the AI Arena competition. "It's scary. I can't believe it, but it's part of the game. I want to be here. But I want people to want me to be here."

T'kor: Mm Hmm

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-83532’16”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-83531’38”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-83534’32”.jpg

4:29PM BBT

The HGs are all getting ready for something that production told them is at 5 or 5:30PM.

*WBRB Fishies

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-83545’25”.jpg

4:54PM BBT

Joseph is whispering with Tucker in the Cave Bedroom. Joe says Quinn wants Makensy to stay because it's better for his game. Tucker says they are saying they are getting Angela out, but they are getting out Makensy. "Just go with the flow. Worst case scenario, T'kor has got to put the nail in the coffin." (by being a tie breaker)

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-83552’19”.jpg

Joe: I don't trust Quinn now!

Tucker: At all!

Tucker: I want him out. If I win HoH, it's (Tucker drags his fist across his throat with an imaginary dirk to symbolize Quinn being his next target.)

Joe: Okay, love you, Brother.

Tucker belches "Sorry for my burps, but not really. Damn, I look good in this hat."

*WBRB Fishies

The girls are going through their outfits trying to decide what to wear tonight and then tomorrow night.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-83554’13”.jpg

Joseph whispers to Leah in the Unicorn Room, "She will not backstab you."

Leah: I know

4:44PM BBT

WBRB Fishies

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-83568’51”.jpg

4:50PM BBT

Angela is doing her hair in the bathroom. She then helps Chelsie with her outfit.

*WBRB Fishes

4:54PM BBT

BB: Please put on your microphone

Chelsie: That's what I am trying to do

Angela: He is talking to me. I have it right here.

*WBRB Fishies

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-83567’25”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-83567’58”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-83568’00”.jpg

4:57PM BBT

In the Unicorn Bedroom, Makensy tells Rubina, "I have a feeling we are gonna be live tonight."

Rubina: I hope not, but expect the unexpected.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-83571’05”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-83571’37”.jpg

The HGs are talking about maybe getting alcohol tonight

Cam: Tequila!

5:00PM BBT

WBRB Fishies

5:11PM BBT

Rubina and Joe are in the Unicorn Bedroom. Rubina says it is almost time.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-83583’24”.jpg

5:15PM BBT

Quinn and Chelsie are talking in the loft.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-83591’41”.jpg

Quinn says if he wins the next HoH, he is making a big move.

• morty unpinned this topic
  • morty locked this topic