Tuesday, August 27, 2024 - BBAI26 Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother 26 observations, and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  Big Brother Season 26 - Discussion Forum

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is Pacific Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here) until Sunday, November 5, when Daylight Saving Time ends. 

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

To better help you identify the HGs, Fuskie made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.

Get the Morty's TV Big Brother Season 26 HG Reference Guide today!

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:
Dining Table (DT)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Have-Not Room (HNR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Kitchen (KT)
Living Room (LR)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Storage Room (SR)
Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet [toilet] (WC)
Lounge Area Across from the HoH room.  (LOFT)
Theme bedroom [Unicorn in the garden] (UBR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at Morty's TV Chat. Stop in and talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

Whatever you do, always give 100%. Unless you’re donating blood.

4:18AM BBT

Kimo, T'kor and Rubina re still awake and talking in the HoHR about Angela feeling very regretful about everything that happened. T'kor says Joseph feel like he is cool with everybody but doesn't realize he is in the second tier. Rubina plans to ask Tucker how close he actually is with Joseph. (Why now, Rubina? That's a conversation you should have already had. -ML]

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-81372’02”.jpg

T'kor wants to protect the two of them (Kimo and Rubina) and make sure Chelsie gets to jury. She says they need to continue strengthening their relationships with others, "That's why it didn't make sense to put Leah up. Why would I tarnish that?"

Talk turns to Rubina having a real chance at the next HoH if it's a physical competition. Rubina says that Tucker reminded her today that she was the last woman on the wall.

Kimo: And it was you with 3 guys

T'kor: ANd they were Tucker, Cam and Quinn (all physical competitors)

Rubina says it doesn't matter to her that no one looks at her as physical competition, especially "Makensy because she is 6 foot and I am 5'9". "

Kimo jokes that they should create another alliance, "Because it will just blow up tomorrow anyway." Rubina says their alliance is the strongest and largest in the house. 

Kimo says he would be very happy if the final six include the two showmances  (Kimo/T'kor + Rubina/Tucker) plus Chelsie and Quinn.  (Yes, Kimo calls him and T'kor a showmance)

Rubina: We WILL be very happy (meaning they will make it happen)

They are planning to get out Angela or Cam next week.

Their target this week is to evict Makensy.

4:41AM BBT

Rubina, Kimo and T'kor decide to get ready for bed.

10:56AM BBT

Tucker is talking with Kimo, Rubina and T'kor in the Cave Bedroom about Angela trying to get a final two from him

Kimo: Yeah, she doesn't have any bargaining power. It just means you have to win it.

Tuckier: Yeah

Rubina: Oh! So you are back now? (she means back in the game after Tucker's hissy fit yesterday and him claiming he will throw the AI Arena so he can go home)

*WBRB Fishies

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-81770’59”.jpg

Rubina tells Tucker she got three hours of sleep. They kiss.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-81773’31”.jpg

11:18AM BBT

Tucker is talking with Joseph and Cam in the loft by the fish tank. Tucker says when he gets out of the Big Brother house he will go pick up Ziggy then drive to his parents house in his "Blades of Glory" costume (his punishment outfit).

The backyard has been closed. All of the HGs are complaining about how difficult living in the house is without access to the backyard.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-81838’54”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-81842’29”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-81845’55”.jpg

12:18PM BBT

The bumper pool table is busted. It seems the balls are stuck in the tunnel. Cam and Tucker are trying to fix it while Tucker, also, tries to fulfill is data reload request regarding how many lacrosse players are on a team.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-81854’51”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-81855’13”.jpg

12:20PM BBT

T'kor is chowing down on bacon in the kitchen.

Tucker: Lacrosse uses 12 players on each team! (using high-pitched robotic voice)

BB: Actually, I am thinking of the city of La Crosse.  What sate is that in?

Tucker: I'm on it.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-81852’57”.jpg

Tucker goes back to the Encyclopedias to find the data needed.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-81855’13” (1).jpg

12:25PM BBT

WBRB Fishies

12:27PM BBT

In the bathroom, Quinn is telling Kimo and T'kor about Angela being a really loud snorer but quiet sleep talker.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-81861’52”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-81860’33”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-81860’14”.jpg

T'kor: Six more weeks and a couple days (left of the game)

Discussion turns to Survivor. Quinn says it used to be 39 days but it was too expensive, so now it is 26 days.

12:33PM BBT

Up in the loft, Joseph is suggesting to Tucker and Cam they form an alliance called Circuit Jerks. "But we have to keep it under wraps because the girls think we have a thing."

Tucker says the girls having a Girls' Night doesn't make them look innocent.

Joe: A whole day without bumper pool?

Cam: That's what I'm saying! The whole game is gone.

Tucker: We got to get a coat hangar and jam it up there (to dislodge the balls)

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-81870’53”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-81869’51”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-81869’39”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-81872’04”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-81872’13”.jpg

Tucker is doing his best to dislodge the stuck balls. Nothing is working.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-81874’11”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-81874’29”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-81874’49”.jpg

Tucker begins working from underneath the table. He can see all of the balls.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-81871’11”.jpg

Tucker: This foam piece in there came unglued, so now they don't fit down.

Cam: DId you fart again?

Tucker: Ha ha, yeah!

Leah: It's lingering.

Tucker: Yeah, they linger hard

12:44PM BBT

In the HoHR, MJ is talking to Rubina about how Angela was being nicer to her now, and she thinks it's because she helped her through the punishment. "But I can't trust it because she is gonna do stuff like this."

Rubina: I know. She does it to herself.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-81881’17”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-81882’08”.jpg

Meanwhile, in the bathroom downstairs, Angela is trying to decide if she should wash her hair. 

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-81879’21”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-81879’28”.jpg

I female voice comes over the speaker, "Boys, head to the living room."

The HGs say it was Leah's voice. Leah relpies, "I don't know what I sound like." Some think it was Rubina's voice.

The girls head there, too.

MJ: I want to know the boys' tea

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-81889’31”.jpg

It's Leah's AI, If you want dinner tonight, I am going to need you to pick up some things from the grocery store."

Leah: Ooh! I hate her!

The avatar listed off several grocery items, including a russet potatoes, bucket of mayo, nacho cheese chips, salmon and dog food, saying dinner will be ready in 19 hours.

MJ: Is that it?

They discuss the details from the message. Leah says her voice was crazy.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-81891’27”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-81896’49”.jpg

Quinn: I refuse to believe this is related to a competition, so I'm not studying.

1:13PM BBT

WBRB

1:32PM BBT

Angela is trying to stretch out her back in the living room. She lets out some sounds of discomfort. Rubina and T'kor are whispering in the Unicorn Bedroom. Rubina says she still needs to talk with Tucker but it's too hard to without the backyard.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-81923’29”.jpg

T'kor says she needs to get a 5 minute nap, so Rubina agrees to keep whispering to her to make it look like they are talking. "I am such a good friend."

T'kor: You are!

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-81934’18”.jpg

Rubina: If Angela finds out Tucker kissed me, she is going to be even more pissed.

T'kor: I don't think so

Rubina tells T'kor "close your eyes, bitch" because she is just talking out her thoughts and wants T'kor to get her nap.

T'kor: Wait! Y'all were kissing?

Rubina: When?

T'kor: Up there. I just thought y'all were hugging but y'all were making out??????

Rubina: At first he was just kissing my cheek and they were screaming. 

T'kor: But you never told me about girl talk....remember?

Rubina: I don't remember. THat was days ago.

Meanwhile, up in the loft, Tucker tells Kimo the Girls' Night thing is "kinda sus. I would never want to do that if I was HoH. It's open door policy (for him)"

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-81938’06”.jpg

Back in the Unicorn Bedroom...

Rubina: Even though you guys don't think so, we have been holding back a lot. A LOT! 

Rubina talks about her first kisses with Tucker. She says things got a little spicy but they set boundaries, "I don't want to admit anything."

T'kor: I already know.

Rubina: It was very easy, comfortable, passionate...this is way too easy...playful.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-81943’40”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-81945’05”.jpg

Rubina tells T'kor, "We took a shower. It was normal. He did my back. I did his, and it was like, we are in a relationship even though we are not."

T'kor: My man asked me after our first date.

Rubina: To be his girlfriend

T'kor confirms

Rubina: Well, we are exclusive.

1:56PM BBT

In the bathroom, Angela tells Joseph she made all of her apologies. He tells her she made a move too early, but it is done.

Joe: My best advice is....do nothing

Angela: Thank you Joseph

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-81947’50”.jpg

2:02PM BBT

MJ, Rubina and T'kor decide to head up to the HoHR.

Leah and Angela settle in the Unicorn Room where Angela tells Leah that Tucker told her he was thinking about throwing the AI Arena competition.

*WBRB

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-81957’12”.jpg

Quinn and Joseph are whispering in the gym area that they need to stay away from the girls (Leah and MJ). Quinn says Angela loves him.

Quinn: For both of us to be able to trick her. I think I cashed my check when I told Tucker.

Joseph: But she wasn't loyal to Tucker. How do we convince the rest of the people that Makensy is good for their game.

Quinn says they bring up that MJ would not ever put them up.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-81960’21”.jpg

2:17PM BBT

Joseph has fallen asleep in the Unicorn Room. The girls were talking about all the other guys sleeping in the loft.

2:44PM BBT

Rubina and T'kor are fixing up the HoHR for Girls' Night. Rubina trades out the blue pillows in the HoHR for the pink ones in the loft. Tucker, Kimo and Cam are still sleeping.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-81994’25”.jpg

3:00PM BBT

The HGs just received another AI message. This one came from the Makensy avatar.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-82014’07”.jpg

The HGs discuss the message.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-82017’09”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-82019’56”.jpg

3:08PM BBT

BB: Quinn, please go to the Diary Room downstairs

MJ: Mine was 'You're gonna want to remember this'

Leah: And mine said 'write this down'

They are speculating the messages are related to a memory competition

3:13PM BBT

The HGs are still all gathered in the LR discussing today's messages. Earlier they were discussing Kimo's and Joseph's messages. I am not sure when they were delivered. 

5:40PM BBT

Tucker heads upstairs and finds Joseph in the loft, "She just told me something huge." Tucker tells Joseph there's an alliance of Quinn, Cam and Chelsie called The Ballers. "It's a shrunk down Pentagon." Tucker then heads into the HoHR and grabs Rubina for some smooches. He then tells Rubina the same thing about the alliance.

Rubina: Wait. The Ballers?

Tucker: Quinn plays soccer, Cam plays football and Chelsie plays basketball

Rubina says she has a lot to talk to him about, too, but there is nowhere they could go, "it needs to be late at night with no one around." Tucker says they should sit in the shower, "no one would see us."  Tucker wants to talk now, but Rubina is worried people will overhear.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-82179’50”.jpg

5:50PM BBT

Kimo and T'kor enter the HoHR.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-82187’07”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-82187’13”.jpg

BB: Tucker, please go to the Diary Room downstairs.

Tucker: See you later

T'kor: See ya

Kimo: How long will you be in there?

Tucker says they keep asking him to put his veto outfit on. Tucker leaves for DR.

5:54PM BBT

Cam enters the HoHR asking to listen to the music

Kimo: But I was about to listen to it

Cam pouts

T'kor: You can listen to some music

Cam says he was about to have a hissy fit. T'kor gets excited, "Let us see!" Rubina wants to see it, too, "Show us some different emotion." She then tells him anything but boring.  

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-82194’25”.jpg

6:30PM BBT

Tucker is whispering with T'kor and Rubina in the Unicorn Bedroom. He tells T'kor about The Ballers, "If I was HoH, I probably would put those three up."

T'kor: Hm

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-82223’27”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-82224’38”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-82224’37”.jpg

Tucker says it is something to think about. "If I won HoH, I wouldn't don't (yet). I would do Leah, Angela, if she is still here....her time is very limited. Very limited."

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-82230’50”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-82232’32”.jpg

T'kor begins teasing Tucker and Rubina about their showmance name "Tuckina" They all get up and do a little shimmy dance while chanting Tuckina, Tuckina."

T'kor: You know you love it.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-82234’09”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-82235’36”.jpg

Rubina: We have a dance now

Tucker: Oh shit

Rubina: It's gonna be on the internet

They all laugh about the Tuckina Dance.

T'kor cracks up so pleased with her showmance name for two of her favorites in the BB26 House.

T'kor: I am just happy.

Tucker: Same

Rubina: Me too

They hug

*WBRB Fishies

6:52PM BBT

Now back in the HoH bathroom, Rubina thanks T'kor for allowing them (Tuckina) to just be themselves

T'kor: You know, you don't have to hide anything like that from me. #1 because we are friends. #2 because you being with Tucker is not a threat to my game

Rubina says maybe she will actually find something in it

T'kor: L O V E

Rubina: Could you imagine? He wants me to meet his mom.

T'kor: And his friends

Rubina says that she feels bad knowing that Kimo had a crush on him. T'kor says that she and Kimo knew they would be together from the first week.

Makensy enters needing to poop but says the bathroom downstairs is full of people. She then begins discussing that she is not a shy pooper, "I'm human, and yeah, I do that." [Yet, here she is upstairs with fewer people? That does not track for me. So much contradiction with MJ, in my opinion. -ML]

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-82247’17”.jpg

-I'm out for the night. -ML

7:09APM BBT

The HGs receive another AI message, and this time it is from T'kor's avatar delivering details about fashion. "... A sea foam green glasses, lavender sandals, sunflower dress to impress, a crop top, lip balm and don't forget a mustard colored hat made from, myself, T'kor"

Angela: Well, three today (Makensy, Leah and T'kor)

Makensy: We will probably have two tomorrow

Everyone agrees that the AI voice for T'kor was completely off.

They all discuss the message and review the details with each other.

Leah: I have an idea.

Leah describes a fill in the blank crossword puzzle.

Rubina: But isn't that a veto

Leah: Whoever wins this becomes the hacker

Chelsie: Or it could be a Have-Not comp

MJ: This next HoH could be physical because we just did a mental

Chelsie's avatar pops on the screen, and the HGs scream.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-82265’15”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-82265’27”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-82267’39”.jpg

The HGs think they want to play Chelsie's for Joseph since he was in Solitary Confinement.

Joseph comes downstairs.

MJ: Can y'all replay that?

The avatar for Chelsie pops in and out a few times then finally delivers an audio message about Angela. (I couldn't catch the details. It was a pretty long message, and it was not nice at all.)

Chelsie: Why did I have to get a mean one?

Angela: Guys, it's just a game. It's okay. I did do all that. It's a game. I still very much think Tucker is amazing.

They hug

Leah: Half of them (the messages) haven't made sense

Tucker is rubbing Rubina's leg in front of everyone.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-82273’14”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-82273’03”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-82274’42”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-82275’17”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-82275’49”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-82275’54”.jpg

Hugs all around for Angela.

7:22PM BBT

*Okay, now I am out for the night, for real -ML

• morty unpinned and locked this topic