Monday, August 26, 2024 - BBAI26 Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother 26 observations, and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  Big Brother Season 26 - Discussion Forum

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is Pacific Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here) until Sunday, November 5, when Daylight Saving Time ends. 

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

To better help you identify the HGs, Fuskie made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.

Get the Morty's TV Big Brother Season 26 HG Reference Guide today!

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:
Dining Table (DT)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Have-Not Room (HNR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Kitchen (KT)
Living Room (LR)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Storage Room (SR)
Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet [toilet] (WC)
Lounge Area Across from the HoH room.  (LOFT)
Theme bedroom [Unicorn in the garden] (UBR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at Morty's TV Chat. Stop in and talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

I haven’t even gone to bed yet, and I already can’t wait to come home from work tomorrow.

4:13AM BBT

Kimo and T'kor are still awake in the HoHR

T'kor: I feel good about our decisions. I do not have any regrets.

Kimo: Yeah! And I think we need to get some sleep.

T'kor: I can't wait to talk to y'all again in the morning. Y'all can come up here and we can talk it out. If it ends up being Leah then we talk to Leah and we talk to Quinn. If it ends up being Angela, we talk to Angela and Joseph. I am kind of afraid of talking to Angela by myself.

Kimo says she should talk to Angela with Tucker to keep Angela calm. "Also for you, timeline wise, it's better if you do it after (veto ceremony) because you can say you found out some things.

T'kor: She came in here crying not to put Leah on the block. I'm sorry, but I didn't come in here crying. It's manipulative. Sometimes I think her tears are real, and sometimes they are not. It's just inconsiderate coming in here crying because you want someone here. That feels like a manipulation tactic (Angela doesn't want Leah to be nominated) I am noticing my patience for some habits is dwindling. There are some habits that, you know, it's gonna...on the bright side... I am not near as annoyed as I thought I'd be living with people. But, surprisingly, the snoring ain't keeping me up. The cleanliness is pretty good. I like the personalities of the people as well.

Kimo: Mm Hmm

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-79931’02”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-79933’01”.jpg

Kimo: You are handling all of this really well.

They hug

T'kor: I am really glad I met you. Imagine if you really had left the first week? At the end of the day, we are all losing people we are close to.

T'kor says she is not sure if she will be able to sleep in the HoHR. All week she has started in the HoHR but ends up in what she calls the "Pandora Room" because the HoHR is so cold.  "I think I will feel better after the replacement nomination."

They say good night and vow to reconvene in the morning.

Kimo leaves while T'kor  gets ready for bed. T'kor rereads her letter from her twin sister then starts listening to her Beyonce tracks and dances around the room, snapping and grooving. She is doing actual Beyonce choreography in a toned down version while the camera crew keeps up. She begins brushing her teeth, continuing to dance along to the tunes. T'kor settles on her bed with her picture of her and Jabari. She stares at it for a long time then grabs her other picture.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-79932’56”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-79953’35”.jpg

9:04AM BBT

WBRB FIshies for "Wakey, Wakey Houseguests"

9:20AM BBT

The feeds return to Tucker pretty heated in the bathroom. He has  a raised voice with Angela.

Tucker: You didn't believe me before, and I saved you.

Angela: I don't believe it.

Tucker: I told you I would get rid of Rubina before you, and you still...

Angela: I still don't believe it

Tucker: We started it first. I am loyal. Do you not see that? This is just a game.

Angela: It's a lot of money though

Tucker: Tell me everything you know if you want me to try and save you

Angela: I have told you everything

Tucker: If we are final two, why don't you tell me this stuff

Angela: I do

Tucker: The who else? I know you are close with Leah.

Angela: It's not Leah. It's not Leah. It's Makensy but I don't even want to tell you that because she is really sweet.

Tucker: Well, if you want to try to save yourself, I am done trying to save you. You got to go talk to T'kor. I have done so much for you, and you still don't trust me. And then you go and try to stab me in the back. I don't deserve that.

Angela: It's a game, and I just did not believe you would save me over someone you have a relationship with

Tucker continues to argue that he has had Angela's back this whole time.

Angela is crying. "Do you have any other final twos?"

MJ comes in

Tucker: Can we have a minute please?

MJ: I really have to pee

Tucker: Go pee

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-80233’11”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-80239’05”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-80247’10”.jpg

9;34AM BBT

After a half hour of tears, arguing, negotiating and recementing allegiance to each other, Tucker and Angela hug it out

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-80250’19”.jpg

9:37AM BBT

Angela is in the backyard crying and talking out loud about how everyone lies, "He is lying to me....I gotta go throw her under the bus. I can't do this.  *sobs*  

9:40AM BBT

Angela heads to the HoHR, "I am not gonna grovel, T'kor, but you need to know some things."

T'kor: Okay

Angela tells her that she has an alliance with Tucker and that Tucker has been protecting her...."as he does with everybody"

T'kor: Mm Hmm

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-80257’19”.jpg

Angela: He says he is a man of his word, but he has been giving his word to a lot of people

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-80259’42”.jpg

Angela tells T'kor that someone came to her in the bathroom saying she is so scared, "If you had to put me up today, I understand because I am in an alliance with you. I will fight to stay here. But, if you guys think he is taking you to final two? You could very well, not win. You are a smart woman. You see what's going on."

T'kor: Mm Hmm

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-80261’01”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-80261’36”.jpg

T'kor asks Angela to explain what happened. Angela tells her that Makensy approached her in the bathroom and told her she was really scared. "But this is your HoH. This is your chance to do whatever you want to do. You can do what you want to do with it. I will understand. I would love to live another week, and I did, after that conversation with her, I did say none of us are gonna win against him. Hasn't he given you his word as well?"

T'kor indicates no

Angela: Well, he has to Kimo and a bunch of other people.

9:47AM BBT

Angela is sobbing, "I don't know how much more my heart can take. I feel really bad."

They hug

T'kor: I love you

Angela: I love you, too. I don't think I can repair this, T'kor. I don't think he can trust me anymore. I'm not mad at Makensy. It's a game and she is fighting to stay here. (MJ told Tucker everything Angela said) I understand. I'm not mad at her. I am mad at myself. I am a silly woman. I should not have tried that, myself. I don't want to be gone, but I have broken trust with him now.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-80264’05”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-80266’15”.jpg

9:50AM BBT

Meanwhile, in the bathroom downstairs, Tucker tells MJ, "Well, she shot herself in her own foot. She can't trust anybody."

MJ: Yeah

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-80261’56”.jpg

Tucker: Everyone in the house wanted her out. Everyone in the house was pissed when she won HoH the second time. I was looking out for her. Looking out for her. Just fucking ridiculous!

MJ: Okay, well, love you.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-80266’00”.jpg

Back in the HoHR...

Angela: You have to do what you have to do. I will still love you. It's a game for a lot of money.

The HOHR doorbell rings

Angela: I suppose everybody in the house knows now

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-80264’02”.jpg

9:55AM BBT

Angela tells T'kor that she is going to leave her to make her decisions, "Think with your heart and with your brain."

T'kor: Love you

Angela: Love you, too, T'kor

T'kor: Thank you Angela. I appreciate you

Angela: I appreciate you

Angela leaves and T'kor starts scanning the spy cam

9:56AM BBT

T'kor: Geez Louise!

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-80266’21”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-80268’10”.jpg

9:57AM BBT

T'kor heads down to the bathroom and tells Tucker, Rubina and Leah that Angela was very sweet. She admitted and  apologized for everything and said she would harbor no ill feelings.

[It seems pretty solid that Angela will be the replacement nomination today. -ML]

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-80272’36”.jpg

10:00AM BBT

Angela is in the backyard crying and thanking Quinn, Cam and Chelsie for being supportive of her, "I tried to do something and it backfired. I'm not mad. It's okay. Let's have fun these last four days. I wish you all well in this game and you all get as far as you can."

They each share their shared love and admiration with Angela. (it feels real to me)

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-80277’44”.jpg

Tucker tells T'kor and Rubina, "I don't think we can trust anyone."

Rubina asks T'kor who she trusts. T'kor says she thinks it is weird that Leah suddenly doesn't even remember the details from the conversation.

Rubina: It's like, if it's not Angela, it's you, girl (as replacement)

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-80277’45”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-80277’47”.jpg

They continue to discuss how every single person in the house has to build and protect individual relationships. That is part of the game. Tucker says that Angela will be even more solid with them after they save her, again.

Rubina: I just hate that you tried to warn Angela and she thinks it's you

Tucker: She is a very paranoid person. She's been on the outskirts since week one and still doesn't feel included, so her paranoia is just (insane)

Tucker says he doesn't care if someone takes her out next week, but it would be smarter to keep her here.

T'kor says she feels good about the conversation she had with Angela. talk turns to Leah being the replacement instead of Angela because Angela was honest and admitted to what she did. (some conversation last night that blew up)

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-80282’22”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-80281’14”.jpg

10:09AM BBT

MJ and Angela are talking at the hammock. Angela is complaining about Quinn ruining her play, "but even after all this, I still like the guy. He is just trying to win."

10:13AM BBT

Cam heads into the Cave Bedroom to tell Tucker, Rubina and Kimo that Angela was outside telling them that she doesn't trust Tucker and that he is working with everyone.

Tucker: She is lonely and paranoid

Kimo: She cornered everyone yesterday

Tucker: Angela is going to have everyone on her to take her out. And if not, she will be loyal to T'kor for saving her.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-80287’18”.jpg

Cam: She fessed up right away saying she knew it was a lot of money and she wasn't sure she could trust you (Tucker) Bud, what did I tell you two weeks ago? That Angela was going to do that shit to you.

Tucker: I'm well aware. She can be someone you just take out when it's necessary

Cam: I don't think T'kor is gonna put her up

Tucker: I told her if she puts her up, she's gonna go. There's other people doing stuff (bigger targets)

Tucker tells Cam the smartest move is to get out Leah.

Cam: You're right, but I don't think it will be enough to convince T'kor. The best part is, you're good regardless of AI comp or not. That worked out in your favor, perfect.

[But did it? Angela is now seriously targeting Tucker and throwing him under the bus. -ML]

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-80291’51”.jpg

Tucker: She did admit it right away. So, that's one good thing.

Cam asks if he confronted her. He says he did go to her and ask her if she was saying that stuff then she admitted it.

10:21AM BBT

In the SR, Kimo tells T'kor that Leah wants to talk with him, so they are having coffee together. Tucker enters, so Kimo repeats what he said about Leah wanting to talk.

Kimo: Angela is throwing Quinn under the bus

T'kor: I told Quinn, 'Angela is throwing you under the bus'  [And Tucker, too!!! -MJ]

Tucker tells T'kor he would like for the replacement to be Leah, "We would definitely have Quinn, the only person who holds her close. Angela has been so low in this game for a while, she can do it another week. If I win HoH, I'll put her ass up."

T'kor: The thing about Angela is that she is an easy out for all of us

Tucker: Leave that spot open

T'kor: But the thing about Leah is I don't know how others would feel about that

Tucker: But we have the numbers

MJ walks in (always interrupting conversations, this one) "I want to talk to you. I have information"

Tucker: Good

She leaves the SR for them to chat later

Tucker: I will put my life on the line to trust Quinn and Joseph

Kimo: I don't think that's a good idea

Tucker: I'm telling you. Please do that. (Leah as replacement) It will be big for the game. And if I go, it will be clearer for you guys, regardless.

T'kor: I'm considering it

Kimo: We do silly things, and I don't like it

Tucker leaves

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-80297’52”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-80298’34”.jpg

T'kor and Kimo are now alone in the SR. T'kor says she is not Tucker and wants to make moves more subtly.

Kimo: We are not subtle

T'kor: If Leah is put up, is she being put up for the sake of being put up or is she the target?

Kimo: If anything, the next couple of days...she is already trying to talk to people more. We will know more about game play. Right now, we can assume what it is.

T'kor says they need to double down because Quinn says he trusts Leah. "We need Quinn's trust. Now that I have slept on it, I don't think I want Angela to go home. Sitting up there? She would."

Kimo: Okay, good

T'kor asks, "What would you do in this situation?"

Kimo: Get more information

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-80307’15”.jpg

[Welp, it seems T'kor is leaning towards putting Leah on the block now, instead of Angela. -ML]

All the chatter in the house this morning centers around Angela.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-80307’48”.jpg

10:39AM BBT

Angela enters the bathroom, and everyone but Tucker and Rubina scatter.

Tucker: Thank you for being honest

They hug and Tucker leaves

Rubina (to Angela): What is going on? I missed it!

Angela explains to Rubina that she has a hard time believing that Tucker would be loyal to her over Rubina

Rubina: Because of me?

Angela: Not just you....it's just she (T'kor) has Kimo and you have him (Tucker). It would be crazy to not look at this that way. I'm not throwing you under the bus. 

Rubina: I believe you. I really do.

Angela: I've told T'kor I hope that I don't go up. That would mean a lot. But I also know, why should I get a second chance? 

Rubina: I know

Angela: I told her to do what's best for her game. I know I am on the bottom of that thing. You can't tell me otherwise

Rubina: But you weren't at the top of anything. It's like, damn. We are over here doing our best (to include her)

Angela: I got scared and made a rash decision. Simple as that.

Rubina: Okay. Fair. I understand. I get it. You are not at the top of, what feels like, anything. I'm not at the top, either. I can't blame you for trying. I understand

Angela: I don't want to be at the top, I just want to be a part of something.

Rubina: But that's what you said to us...and then you were. So?

Angela: I know

*WBRB Fishies

Rubina: So, it's just like, Why?

Angela: But it's not the first time. You guys are doing it, too. It's just the first time I have done it.

Rubina: Okay

Rubina leaves the bathroom then Angela talks to us, "She just agreed that I am at the bottom of something. She just did it! But they still have to vote me out. I can do this! I can do this!"

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-80319’44”.jpg

10:49AM BBT

In the Cave Bedroom, Tucker tells Rubina that Angela feels like they have a final two (him and Rubina) so he tried to convince her that he didn't. He tells her not to let Angela get in her head because his final two with Rubina is the path he is really taking.

Rubina: Okay (she bats her eyelashes at him)

Tucker: She can't handle us talking with other people

Rubina: She told me she can't believe that we have her back when it's us (showmance) I told her, girl, we let you in on something.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-80326’02”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-80327’52”.jpg

They hug and Tucker showers her with positive affirmations. "You look so cute...your eyes....your hair....so cute."

Rubina: So what do you think should happen?

Tucker: I think Leah should go up

Rubina: Don't you think it would look sus for her not to go up after all this?  (good point)

Tucker says Angela is already resigned that she is gong home. (suggesting things will be okay either way)

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-80329’21”.jpg

Rubina warns Tucker that T'kor does not think the way he does about things.

Tucker: She told me she is weighing her options

10:57AM BBT

Now we have RCHS on the feeds

12:21PM BBT

The feeds are still on RCHS

12:43PM BBT

The feeds return to Chelsie updating Joseph on the latest drama in the Cave Bedroom and Tucker complaining to Kimo on the outside balcony, "All that fucking shit means nothing to me, now. Nice guys always finish last."

Joseph had been in solitary confinement as a punishment.

Back in the Cave Bedroom, MJ tells Joseph that Angela came to her and said, "We need to get Tucker out, We need to make a big move."

Joseph: Angela?

Quinn joins the conversation and shares that Angela also turned on him and said, "Quinn, you are the untrusting one."

Rubina and Chelsie have joined them now, too

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-80434’42”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-80436’04”.jpg

Tucker: I love you, Brother. I hope you win this. Rubina has her life already set up. T'kor has already impressed so m any people and impressed herself. You deserve this fucking money.

Kimo is sitting speechless

Tucker: She has no idea what I have done for her and tried to keep her in this place. Backstabbing assholes left and right. She'll see when she watches this show what I have tried to do.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-80439’02”.jpg

12:49PM BBT

Leah is in the HoHR with T'kor and Rubina. Leah says that Tucker is a master manipulator. "It proves it further to me because now Tucker is saying I am against Quinn. I did not want Quinn to go up today."

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-80442’24”.jpg

In the backyard, Angela tells Chelsie and Cam that she could no longer keep her mouth shut.

Chelsie: I understand

Angela says that she still wants to continue playing in the house with Tucker, "I hold no ill feelings"

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-80442’24”.jpg

12:53PM BBT

In the HoHR, Leah tells T'kor that she withheld information because she didn't want people to think she was trying to get Angela on the block in place of her 'I don't want to be any kind of target. I want to go far. I'm not trying to go far by riding people's coattails."

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-80445’14”.jpg

Leah: It's hard. I don't know who the fuck to trust. 

Rubina: I feel that.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-80457’16”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-80454’00”.jpg

1:00PM BBT

Kimo tells Cam on the balcony outside that Tucker is angry and feels entirely betrayed.

Cam used the Power of Veto to remove himself from the block. 

I'm trying to confirm who T'kor nominated as the replacement nomination. It is not Leah, so it's easy to assume it is Angela. Yet, conversations make it sound like it could be Quinn.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-80470’21”.jpg

Kimo and T'kor are talking alone in the HoHR, now. (took forever for Leah to go)

T'kor: Are you mad at me?

Kimo: I'm not mad at you. I knew it would be one or the other. That just felt weird in there with Angela.

Okay, so it sounds like T'kor put Angela up as the replacement nomination.

*WBRB

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-80481’00”.jpg

Before Kimo entered the HoHR, Tucker was alone in the Cave Bedroom. He spoke out loud saying that Rubina had not even come to talk to him, "I can't trust anything. Maybe she is using me just to get close to me."

1;28PM BBT

Tucker is now talking with Rubina. Angela enters the room. Tucker says he will talk to her later because right now he wants to talk with Rubina.

Tucker tells Rubina he is done playing, "I want to play with the best of the best."

Rubina: You are allowed to play your game and others to play theirs.

Tucker: I don't give a fuck about the money. I own an apartment in New York. I'm not playing this shit anymore. I want to be with my dog more than this. I want to be with my parents more than this.

Rubina: Okay

Tucker: I have been emotionally down and out. 

Rubina: I know

Tucker: People are playing fucking scared. There was a lot of logical reasons to put Leah up. She was going to until Angela said that shit.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-80479’59”.jpg

Back in the HoHR

T'kor: I hate making these kinds of decisions. Do you think I made a mistake?

Kimo tells her that she needs to feel good about making the decision that she felt was best for her.

Back in the Cave Bedroom, Rubina tells Tucker she will leave and send in Angela. He says that he doesn't want to talk with Angela. He wants Rubina to stay. 

Tucker: But I don't even know what is real anymore. I have just been misunderstood my whole life

Rubina: This makes me sad

Rubina says he should talk to T'kor. Tucker says he will talk to everybody when he is ready, "but it won't change my mind."

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-80486’33”.jpg

Rubina: She did not know what she was going to do. Until late last night. She was freaking out. I promise you.

Tucker: I tried to make her HoH as easy as possible. I took this punishment.

Rubina tells him she sees both sides as valid.

Rubina: If you want to go, that's your thing. But, you don't need to make that decision right now. It is not in you to quit

Tucker: I don't see it as quitting. I see it as fucking playing with JV kids and I'm on varsity. I want to play with the best of the best.

Rubina: Some things are out of your control

Tucker: I know. But I have done a lot of favors for people and got nothing back. I got the opposite back. It's just like my life outside of here. At least I can be with my dog at night.

Rubina: No!

Tucker: Angela would have been gone next week. I would have gladly done it if I won HoH

Rubina: I'm sorry I haven't been able to prove anything to you. Someone who can actually show you that... (she grows silent)...I'm just sad

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-80492’35”.jpg

Rubina asks him not to make a rash decision

Tucker: No, it will be a game time decision

Rubina: Okay, I can't ask anything else. I'm sorry. I understand why you feel the way you feel. You have given and done so much for people. So much!

Tucker: Nice guys always finish last

Rubina: No! Fuck that!

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-80494’03”.jpg

In the bathroom, Joseph is taking a shower. He looks at Leah and they celebrate.

Joe: How did we do it.

Leah does some celebratory cheer moves.

Joe: Just shilling and being cute.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-80500’59”.jpg

1:56PM BBT

Quinn is talking with Tucker, "regardless of AI Arena. I think you got the votes to stay.

Tucker: I don't want to stay in this game.

Quinn: Don't say that!

Tucker: I'm as down as Kenney was

Quinn tries to talk Tucker of the ledge. T

[Tucker is being immature. T'kor owes him nothing. Yes, he gave her the 5K and took the punishment, but that does not mean she owed him the replacement nom that he wanted. -ML]

Tucker: I don't think I'm quitting. I changed the game.

Quinn: Yeah!

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-80511’27”.jpg

Quinn continues to encourage Tucker (this is beautiful!)

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-80513’08”.jpg

Quinn leaves Tucker with some alone time. Tucker takes some deep breaths.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-80519’18”.jpg

2:04PM BBT We have RCHS on the feeds

2:13PM BBT

Rubina is talking with T'kor in the HoHR. T'kor plans to hide out in the HoHR. Rubina is trying to make her feel better, but T'kor is really down.

T'kor: I keep making decisions that hurt people. I'm not trying to.

Rubina: You are allowed to make a decision that you feel is right for you. Stand by your decision.

T'kor: (through tears) It just feels like everyone is mad at me.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-80529’49”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-80529’23”.jpg

Rubina: Nobody is mad at you like that. People respect your decision.

T'kor says that Tucker now wants to go home. Rubina says she thinks he just feels that he offered himself as a pawn and took the punishment, and this was his one ask. "I think he just feels like he does a lot of things and then...yeah...but it's not...it's just stacked up things for him in this game."

Rubina: It is killing me to see both of you this way.

T'kor: I just wish I had more time *sobs*

Rubina: I understand. I am so sorry.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-80531’29”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-80533’36”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-80535’55”.jpg

T'kor continues sobbing.

Rubina: I know you feel bad.

T'kor: I thought this was the decision that would hurt less people.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-80536’16”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-80537’01”.jpg

2:26PM BBT

Rubina heads downstairs to get Tucker, knowing it would make T'kor and Tucker both feel better if they would just talk. Rubina tells Tucker that T'kor is sad and freaking out. He agrees to go talk with her.

Meanwhile, Angela is crying to MJ in the backyard.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-80538’03”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-80538’24”.jpg

Tucker heads into the HoHR and hugs T'kor.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-80538’37”.jpg

T'kor apologizes to Tucker. He says everything is fine, he is not mad. They just play the game different, and he just wants to see Kimo, Rubina or her win the game.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-80543’01”.jpg

They stay in an embrace for a very long time.

T'kor: I just felt really conflicted. I didn't know what to do.

Tucker tells her she is the most contagious happy energy, and he doesn't want her to feel bad.

2:35PM BBT

Still in a tight embrace, Tucker tells T'kor that he is just playing the game like no one has every played before, and it has made himself a target, but it's the way he wants to play. He knows he will be out on Thursday, and he is okay with that. T'kor says she doesn't want that.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-80547’58”.jpg

Tucker: Don't be sad! It's all gonna be fine.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-80550’13”.jpg

2:40PM BBT

Still hugging, these two continue to share their admiration and love for each other (truly beautiful)

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-80553’51”.jpg

T'kor tells Tucker his game is not over. Tucker says he has been playing a different game and trying to get others to play a different game, but no one will do it. He is ready to go home to his dog.

In the backyard, MJ is telling Leah that Joseph told her that Quinn told him everything. Leah warns her that they are playing her, and she should just keep her information to herself.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-80558’03”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-80559’40”.jpg

*I'm out for the rest of the day/night. -ML

• morty unpinned and locked this topic