Sunday, August 25, 2024 - BBAI26 Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother 26 observations, and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  Big Brother Season 26 - Discussion Forum

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is Pacific Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here) until Sunday, November 5, when Daylight Saving Time ends. 

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

To better help you identify the HGs, Fuskie made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.

Get the Morty's TV Big Brother Season 26 HG Reference Guide today!

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:
Dining Table (DT)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Have-Not Room (HNR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Kitchen (KT)
Living Room (LR)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Storage Room (SR)
Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet [toilet] (WC)
Lounge Area Across from the HoH room.  (LOFT)
Theme bedroom [Unicorn in the garden] (UBR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at Morty's TV Chat. Stop in and talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.

4:05AM BBT

The HGs appear to all still be awake. Chelsie is doing laundry in the backyard. MJ and Cam are cleaning up the kitchen Angela is wearing a bright yellow Hazmat suit and is walking in the backyard moving items from one location to another (must be a punishment) with a pair of long tongs (infomercial grabber style).

Chelsie begins making steak quesadillas.

9I'm going back to bed.  -ML]

5:52AM BBT

Angela is getting blasted with pink goo in the backyard. She is crying.

Angela: I'm fine! I'm sorry I'm crying.

Rubina: All of us would be crying right now.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-78584’04”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-78584’15”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-78584’17”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-78595’52”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-78595’55”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-78599’33”.jpg

Angela has been crying while completing this punishment of moving 1,000  radioactive orbs. The HGs are with her and encouraging her the entire way.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-78605’22”.jpg

6:33AM BBT

Angela is down to 104 radioactive orbs.  

Angela: What time is it, Quinn?

Quinn: 6:37. You have three hours. You could take a nap!

The HGs continue encouraging her and plan to support her to the end.

Quinn: Heck yeah!

Chelsie: Keep going!

MJ: Almost there!

Leah: You got this.

Cam: Yeah!

Leah: You are incredible. Absolutely incredible!

Angela: It's so cold.

The HGs try to distract Angela with humor. (very funny and loving)

Angela: I can do it.

Leah: Take 5 minutes (break)

Angela: I just want to get it done. You guys' support is everything.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-78627’19”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-78632’21”.jpg

Rubina: DIg deep! Dig Deep!

Leah asks if she wants some of her warm tea.

Angela: I feel like I would throw up.

Rubina: You got it! You got it!

MJ: You are in the 80s, girl

Leah: You are snapping! What a slay!

Quinn tells her she beats all of them in the comps

Leak: Comp Beast

Angela sobs

They suggest she take a break

Angela: I just want to power through this

MJ: You are so close

Rubina: Remember, we were singing about 1,000 orbs and now you are at 50.

Cam: You got it

MJ: You got it, Babe! You are almost there.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-78637’55”.jpg

Leah: Push through

Chelsie: A hot shower is coming

Rubina: A warm bed! You got this!

MJ begins walking beside Angela and delivering encouragement while they walk, "I'm here. I'm not going anywhere. You're almost done."

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-78639’29”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-78641’56”.jpg

7:05AM BBT

Angela: You are amazing humans for staying up all night encouraging me!

7:17AM BBT

Angela started this around 9:30PM and she is now on her final 10 radioactive orbs. Everyone cheers and counts down with her.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-78669’31”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-78670’16”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-78670’32”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-78670’36”.jpg

ANgela, along with all the houseguests (minus Tucker, Joseph and T'kor) scream on the countdown.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-78672’50”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-78672’53”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-78672’56”.jpg

The HGs build a human tunnel for Angela on her final radioactive orb.

Ainsley announces that the punishment is complete. Everyone screams in celebration.

7:21AM BBT WBRB

I'm sure the HGs will spend most of today sleeping. Tucker had a punishment earlier in the night.

7:24AM BBT

Angela is now in a hot shower while all the HGs sing her praises. The HGs say they are heading to bed now.

Angela: Good night you guys! I love you! I owe you!

Rubina: The music is gonna play in like three minutes

Kimo: That's funny

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-78676’12”.jpg

7:31AM BBT

The BB16 House is now dark while HGs enjoy some slumber

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-78683’12”.jpg

12:49 PM BBT:  Rubina and Leah are talking in the storage room.  Leah asks Rubina if she knows where T’kor’s mind is at.  Rubina says she doesn’t know.  Leah shares concern saying that she doesn’t want to be out of the game plan.  Leah says Rubina is good because she’s on the “numbers side”, but that things will probably work out the way that they are supposed to.  Rubina mentions that they need to plan for the upcoming HOH.

12:52 PM BBT:  Angela is napping and no sooner than laying her head on the pillow is called to the diary room downstairs.  Quinn is also napping right by her.  Angela sits up on the bed, stands up, and begins walking towards the diary room with a limp.  It seems that she’s sore from all of the walking that she did during her punishment and is also winded by having to just get up.  She goes into the diary room.  All cameras are now on Quinn who is sleeping soundly.

12:57 PM BBT:  Tucker is dressed in some sort of robo-suit, likely some sort of punishment, and is talking to Leah and Rubina in the kitchen.  Rubina talks about how last night Quinn, Leah, T’Kor, and Rubina were hanging together saying sweet things about each other.  “That sounds nice,” Tucker replies.  It was.  T’Kor is asked to turn her microphone on.  Tucker bites into an apple and listens to Rubina’s stories about leaving her phone.

When was Pompeii destroyed and when did it happen?  Tucker runs upstairs.  “Mount vesuvius erupts in Pompeii and covers it in ash, I’m not sure what year!”  Outside of the HOH room is a cart of books.  He looks through the books to find the year (maybe this is part of the punishment?).  He spots it, runs, cameras go to WBRB, and comes back to him celebrating that he found it.  “Let’s go!”  Tucker heads back downstairs.

1:02 PM BBT:  Conversation at the high-top table revolves around not realize what the BB house is like until you’re actually there.  Leah talks about how she always has a shield up.  Rubina says the ultimate test is being torn between being a person and being a player.

1:08 PM BBT:  Feeds cut to WBRB and come back to Tucker talking about a cameltail.  It’s the male version of a cameltoe.  Everyone laughs.  All of a sudden the houseguests realize that the outdoor has been opened for them.  The instantly go outside.  Rubina stretches in the sun while T’Kor and Leah feel the air from the door.  T’Kor says that she needs to change into her Crocs before she comes out.  BB asks them to lower the awnings outside.  Rubina yells that she’s not capable, but helps Tucker the best that she can.  She gets excited that she can reach one because there is something she can step on.  “So cute,” Tucker says.

1:12 PM BBT:  T’Kor and Leah are talking in the HOH room.  T’Kor wants a feel for what Leah thinks as far as nominations are concerned.  She shares that it’s tough this week because everyone has left and she has strong relationships with everyone who is left.  She’s struggling with what to do because she will have to put up someone that she trusts.  She doesn’t like that.  Leah says she definitely sees a division in the house and that there are always certain people in groups.  She tries to see things from all angles, but worries about big targets that aren’t being looked at.

In the bathroom, Quinn and Kimo are talking.  Conversation is hard to follow with Kimo talking and brushing his teeth at the same time.  All cameras are back to Leah and T’Kor.

1:24 PM BBT:  Talk is continuing in the HOH room with Leah and T’Kor.  Chat around Cam, Tucker, Quinn being dangerous is happening.  All of the guys, except for Kimo.  Leah looks at the TV in the HOH room and says, “those guys…running certain shit and painting narratives from what I have seen.  They have started things, and then between them, have the whole house.”

Meanwhile, outside Tucker and Rubina are cozied up together on the patio furniture.  Her hand is around his stomach and his hand is caressing her shoulder.  They both have their eyes closed.

1:30 PM BBT:  In typical Leah fashion, she is continuing her conversation about all of the things she is seeing in the house.  She says that she can hear Cam and Tucker through her wall and says that they are “always updating each other on shit.”  

For a moment, all cameras are on Tucker and Rubina.  Tucker is snoring and sounding like a sound clip for someone that is sleeping.  Quinn is in the murky hot tub while Kimo is sunning himself on the lawn chair nearby.

In the HOH room the conversation continues on…

1:45 PM BBT:  T’Kor and Leah are still talking in circles about the guys in the house.  Who is a competitor, who could be a number at the end, who is playing both sides, etc.

1:50 PM BBT:  Kimo and Quinn are talking by the hot tub.  Kimo decides to get in and join Quinn, lying on one side.  Leah is talking about how she isn’t good at being in cliques.

2:00 PM BBT:  Leah is talking about how MJ had a final 3 with Tucker.  T’Kor asks who the other person was.  Leah can’t remember, but after a minute or two of thinking, thinks it might have been Joseph.  They spot someone coming up the stairs.  It’s Cam.  Cam comes into the HOH room asking if he can listen to music.  He asks if they are still talking.  They are, but T’Kor assures him that when they are done talking that he can listen to Beyoncé.  Cam leaves.

2:04 PM BBT:  It looks like Cam has ventured out by Kimo and Quinn.  Meanwhile, Leah has a fleeting thought as she’s talking that maybe the third person in that alliance with MJ was Cam.  But anyways…. She goes on about how she is protective of T’Kor.

Outside, they are talking about the pressure cooker comp.