Team Tucker

As always I look forward to your thoughts and insights into the game. I too am team Tucker. I worked most of my career in the theater and can see the consummate actor in him. I'm sure all those years of modeling help him to be a chameleon. (have you seen his portfolio, really nice) I may be old but I'm not dead yet! I spent the last years of my career working in a state mental institution. He does know a lot about the psychology of people and reading body language. The rest of them are just there for his amusement! I do not want Angela, Cam, or Chelsie/Brooklyn to win HOH. Thanks for all of yor faithful posting. Have a great day!

Now, I have not been quiet about my Team Tucker affiliation, as he has impressed me from the start for the way he is playing the game. He is a fearless competitor and is entirely self aware that he, truly, can only depend on himself. Tucker can come off as brash and cocky when we see his aggressive game play displayed on TV, but we cannot forget that Tucker came into the house, not looking to form fake alliances, but actually looking to win this game. He has focused on himself and doing what he needed to do in order to progress further each week. He definitely wants the game to be exciting, and we can all thank him for his efforts. Not only is Tucker the biggest physical competition threat in the game, thus far, Tucker is now also the biggest social threat. Some BB fans argue that Tucker is unlikable, but if you do not watch the feeds, you really have no idea who these HG are. When the cameras are on for a television show, we only see what they present in that particular situation. We see acting. We see edits. We see a fraction of the truth, and, often we see what production wants us to believe. Tucker has, intentionally, been playing different characters each week. He wants to give us a show, and I love him for it.

With live feeds, we do see more of their real selves represented. We see how HGs react to disappointment. We see how HGs react to loss. We see how living in a tightly controlled environment affects them and how punishments, designed to intentionally affect their physical and mental abilities, can break them apart. We hear the conversations on the feeds, honest or not, and we, as the audience, can learn more about who these HGs really are much better than just watching aired and edited episodes. Watch the live feeds, or at least keep up with them the best you can via Morty and other BB live feed updates. Otherwise, your opinion is just too manipulated by the television edits and social media.

Tucker is well aware that his game is in jeopardy this week, and he knows Quinn will continue to target him. But Tucker is willing to take that risk and compete for his life in the game. He has always known that his game is in jeopardy. Perhaps this is why he is able to secure so many wins. I would love to see someone like Rubina or Kimo win tonight’s HOH competition. I’d also be interested to see Cam, Joe, Leah or T’kor win, so we could actually watch them begin to compete in this game. No matter who wins, we can surely expect that the nominations will continue to be people like MJ, Tucker, Chelsie, Cam, Angela, Kimo or Rubina because they have been on the block before. We have a lot of people playing too much of a “safe game.” 

Tucker has also said he is looking for an acting job. I wonder if he wants that more than he wants to win the game. While his game may be in jeopardy next week, he's been safe as HoH this week.

I'm not sure how seriously to take his "alliance" building. It is difficult to know if he's being sincere or if these are alliances of convenience, hoping to buy some time when he's at risk. Other than with Rubina, I haven't seen him really trying to get close to anyone, get to know them, or let anyone get to know him. He's very guarded in that respect. 

Given that few of the HG he's aligned with have shown themselves to be capable of winning anything, I suspect that he feels winning HoH, Veto or the AI Arena Battle are his primary options. It is exhausting to try to portray a character 24x7 for three months. It is a very hard way to play, let alone win, Big Brother. 

It will be interesting to see if Tucker changes his strategy once we get to Jury.

I was team Tucker until…I don’t know exactly. It is really annoying when he wins and wins obnoxiously. I also get annoyed that he acts all offended about alliances that he is not a part of yet does not include everyone in his alliances (So also loses obnoxiously???). Then he blows up the alliances and “punishes” people for being in them. But he has alliances. Secret alliances that he doesn’t tell the whole house about. Should he? No. But they should not have to inform him either. He might be ok at reading people but he is often wrong but will refuse to accept it. (Insisted that Quinn threw his clothes, Lisa had the power, Cedric did not tell him to use veto on himself) I understand this is a social experiment and a game. But, let me be honest, I really hate playing games with cocky people. Lol. I am used to losing and don’t mind losing but when it is obnoxiously rubbed in that I lost the game is no longer fun. Also not even a little athletic over here so maybe it is an issue I need to work on but for now, that has shifted my enjoyment of watching Tucker. I do watch live feeds and I feel like he is also upset that he is not included in things because he sees himself as the best player. He is a great player and has won most comps and I have also seen how he preps physically and mentally for the comps so he does deserve the wins but a little humility would make him more attractive. I am rambling…I always change who I am rooting for and let me just say…I usually root for the underdogs.