Saturday, August 24, 2024 - BBAI26 Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother 26 observations, and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  Big Brother Season 26 - Discussion Forum

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is Pacific Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here) until Sunday, November 5, when Daylight Saving Time ends. 

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

To better help you identify the HGs, Fuskie made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.

Get the Morty's TV Big Brother Season 26 HG Reference Guide today!

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:
Dining Table (DT)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Have-Not Room (HNR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Kitchen (KT)
Living Room (LR)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Storage Room (SR)
Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet [toilet] (WC)
Lounge Area Across from the HoH room.  (LOFT)
Theme bedroom [Unicorn in the garden] (UBR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at Morty's TV Chat. Stop in and talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

Lead me not into temptation; I can find the way myself.

5:59AM BBT

T'kor and Rubina had a sleepover last night (as they had previously planned should either of them win HoH), and they can be seen still sleeping in the HoHR. The cameras show show sleepers in the Cave Bedroom.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-77151’35”.jpg

6:23AM BBT

Rubina is out of bed for the loo. She notices T'kor is not in bed, anymore,  so she heads downstairs. Rubina walks into the front bedroom and looks at all the beds. Seeing an empty bed, she crawls in and settles for more sleep.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-77179’25”.jpg

[Here is my take on what happened yesterday...Last night, Rubina was talking about how Big Brother allowed them to sleep really late yesterday. I do believe the WBRB on the feeds was mostly time the HGs were actually sleeping after a very late night that didn't end until around 4AM. I feel like production did not want us to see who was actually awake and being called to the DR so they could notify the AI Instigator and try to keep it secret until Sunday. It sounded like, via HG conversations, they did not wake them up until around noon or 1PM BBT. The feeds came back around 1:44PM showing the HGs doing ADLs, like brushing teeth and hair. So this idea tracks, for me. The feeds went down again for about 30 minutes, and when they returned, we had HG's gathered in the LR and conversation centered on the first AI Instigator attack delivered via video which focused on Quinn, Tucker and Rubina. I theorize that the AI Instigator was in the DR yesterday morning, while others were sleeping, receiving details on the power and prepping the antics. BB told us the AI Instigator would be using AI avatars to instigate chaos by spreading misinformation about their housemates using their AI avatars. "They'll choose exactly what these avatars will say and who they say it to. The top vote getter will receive the ability to instigate this digital drama." From things Quinn has said since the feeds returned, his likeness and actual spoken manipulated/morphed words were used to spread some, maybe all, of this "chaos." Personally, I do feel like the AI Instigator is Joseph based on his actions and reactions compared to the actions and reactions of all others. We will find out who America chose as AI Instigator on Sunday.  

It's Power of Veto Competition Day. The feeds will go down for veto player picks and then, again, later today when the veto competition is underway. Of course, we could lose the feeds for more AI Instigator antics, too, given BB told us the AI Instigator would be at it all week.  -ML]

7:06AM BBT

WBRB FIshies (could be an early Wakey, Wakey, but the tank is dark, so houselights are still off.)

7:17AM BBT

The feeds return to Rubina telling Kimo the HoHR was freezing, so she relocated.

The HGs are getting ready for the day.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-77230’31”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-77230’54”.jpg

MJ is studying the days and competitions in the Unicorn Bedroom. Leah just listens.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-77235’00”.jpg

7:24AM BBT

Angela and Quinn are talking in the front bedroom about her weird dreams.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-77235’56”.jpg

Angela: I just apologize if I startled you. It was a dream of somebody taunting me with mustard. Well, good morning.

Quinn: Good morning!

BB: Makensy, please go to the Diary Room, downstairs.

MJ: Oh, I forgot about that. Sorry!

The girls say it is freezing in the house.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-77242’45”.jpg

Leah heads to the kitchen. Hugs all around. Kimos says he knocked out early. Rubina says the house is absolutely freezing.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-77240’29”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-77240’39”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-77240’51”.jpg

Angela is admiring Rubina's hair, "It's so thick like a horse tail.

Rubina says she washed it. Angela runs her hands through Rubina's hair and says it feels glorious. "It's so thick that I am sure it takes a little bit to dry."

Rubina: Girl, I don't even blow dry

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-77241’46”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-77241’50”.jpg

7:31AM BBT

Joseph is showering.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-77247’32”.jpg

Rubina is making bacon.

Quinn says it smells delicious.

The HGs are just getting ready for the day.

They are all talking in Cockney accents.

Rubina: We are all just getting weird.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-77260’00”.jpg

7:49AM BBT

Kimo walks into the bathroom and looks at Leah.

Kimo: Ready? (cheer style)

Leah: Okay! (cheer dance coming)

Kimo and Leah begin stepping and clapping right to left in unison and deliver a cheer chant, "We are in the bathroom, The Big Brother bathroom.....We are in the bathroom, the Big Brother Bathroom."

MJ: What the fuck? Was that rehearsed?

Leah: No

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-77260’45”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-77266’22”.jpg

Leah complains about not being able to sleep well because everyone was up late, "All I could hear was that laugh." (Leah has complained about Rubina's loud laugh all season)

In the bathroom, Leah and Joseph are talking about what character traits they listed as annoying. Leah says "loud laughers"  "heavy breathers"  "people who walk slowly in front of me"   "reality show people" Joe adds "dumb people"

Leah: I for sure said dumb ass people

Joe and Leah do a lot of laughing, mostly making fun of themselves. The Joe and Leah comedy hour should be a thing.

[Y'all, Leah gets a lot of negative comments from the BB fan base, but she is naturally funny, and I enjoy watching her on the feeds. She does character voices really well, and she has a very quick wit. T'kor told her yesterday that she should consider stand-up comedy because she is a really great story teller and can have such a dry humor. I just wish Leah would actually play the game rather than floating. But, then again, I guess her strategy is working. She has made it to jury, after all. -ML]

MJ is talking to the cameras, but I'm not paying much attention since MJ is delivering this in Chelsie's style and in a British accent. She is more of a copycat than an original entertainer.

MJ: Play Big Brother, I said. I have just been fighting for my life

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-77273’42”.jpg

MJ: And, I'm tired of it.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-77282’36”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-77281’17”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-77281’03”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-77281’09”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-77283’59”.jpg

[I like Joseph, and I call him Joe Cool. But, every time I look at Joe, I see that mustached bandit tying up a damsel across railroad tracks. What I truly appreciate about Joe, is that he is not afraid to just be himself. That's cool! -ML]

8:12AM BBT

In the kitchen, Quinn is telling Rubina and Angela that the "No, David!" books are not really a thing anymore because he was a bad example, "naughty kid"

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-77286’00”.jpg

*I am out for now.  -ML

8:45AM BBT we now have Rancho coastal Humane Society on the feeds likely for nomination pics

8:52AM BBT

The feeds are back

Joe: we are not playing around, guys

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-77337’31”.jpg

Joseph, Quinn and T'kor are studying comps and days in the HOHR.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-77337’57”.jpg

In the kitchen...

Rubina: Do you think it could be OTEV?

Tucker: OTEV! OTEV!

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-77342’30”.jpg

9:09PM BBT

Kimo and Tucker are studying the comps/days in the Cave Bedroom, again.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-77343’39”.jpg

Playing for Power of Veto today: T'kor, Cam, Tucker, MJ, Joseph and ?

9:12AM BBT

Joseph says Cam made  a mistake by choosing him, "He should have chosen Chelsie." Joe says he already told Cam he is not using it on him because he would leave the nominations the same.

T'kor goes downstairs to get some food. One her way out, Quinn says, "This room is so cool. I like what you've done with the place." She tells them to hang out as long as they like. Once she leaves, Quinn congratulates Joe on getting to play in another veto. Joe says he is really excited.

Earlier, Leah was saying she is bummed out that she doesn't get to host the veto, "I was looking forward to it."

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-77348’33”.jpg

Joseph tells Quinn the game is a lot more than he ever expected and he doesn't think he will ever play again, "the stress and emotional distress it is causing me....no, dude"

Quinn tells him he hides it well.

Joe: These loud, fucking people all the time? It wears on you, bro! The backyard not being open really fucking hurts it. 

Joe says that he couldn't get away from Chelsie and Brooklyn, and he knew they were talking shit about him.

Quinn: They talked shit about a lot of people. The word worthless came up a lot.

Joe says that she talked so much shit about Angela before the wall and Angela, and it would take a lot for him to ever vote for Chelsie at the end, "She would have to be sitting next to Angela, or something." Joe says he doesn't think any of them actually like Chelsie, anymore, "I don't think she is much liked, anymore." He thinks they are just playing the game.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-77353’12”.jpg

9:19AM BBT

Joe: The self righteousness from Brooklyn and Chelsie just got to me.

Quinn concurs.

Joe: The hypocrisy is crazy, Bro.

In the kitchen, Rubina is pouting.

T'kor: What's wrong?

Rubina: Oh, I just wish I could play. (veto)

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-77353’21”.jpg

9:23AM BBT

Angela tells Chelsie in the bathroom that she is almost out of face cream because she puts it on twice a day (it is super dry air in the house)

Chelsie: You gonna have to win HoH, again, and get you some more face cream

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-77359’38”.jpg

9:24AM BBT

Back in the HoHR, Joe and Quinn are saying they are so happy that Brooklyn is out of the house. They joke that Tucker is the Terminator of the season and they are "trying to take him fucking out."

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-77357’37”.jpg

Quinn: Tucker is really trying to play off of honesty, but Brooklyn??? Crazy! The late game? Trying to picture these comps and going against him? (Quinn thinks he can't beat Tucker)

Joseph tells him that he can't count himself out. He could get a comp like Michael got.

Quinn excuses himself to the loo, and the cameras zoom in and out on Joseph. Are they trying to hint to something? Possibly!

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-77360’26”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-77360’22”.jpg

9:29AM BBT

Tucker, Rubina and T'kor are studying at the dining table while eating their brekkie.

BB: T'kor, please put on your microphone.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-77363’40”.jpg

T'kor does not remember where she left it. Rubina finds it, "You've been hanging out with the wrong crowd, Me!"

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-77366’33”.jpg

9:42AM BBT

In the Cave Bedroom, Chelsie and Cam are talking about OTEV and what the questions could be if that is the competition. Chelsie doesn't think it will be OTEV. She feels it is too early. 

Cam and Chelsie begin studying the days/comps.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-77380’17”.jpg

Cam and Chelsie debate about what days the actual competitions were on. They do not know their facts like the others.

9:45AM BBT

In the kitchen, conversation continues to include speculation about today's veto competition.

Kimo: It could be a brand new thing

Angela: It's exciting.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-77379’17”.jpg

9:48AM BBT

It's time to feed the fish. Rubina, Kimo, Quinn and T'kor and go upstairs to feed them where MJ and Joe were already settled for some quiet time. They discover a dead fish.

Kimo: He's dead. He is just floating there.

Rubina: Man! We lost one.

They all express sadness over the dead fish. MJ has had enough. She gets up and leaves.

T'kor: Maybe the other fishes were getting greedy and it didn't get no food.

Quinn: Don't tell Tucker. He'll be sad.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-77382’34”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-77386’04”.jpg

T'kor: I'm playing in my first veto

Rubina: I knooooooowwwww

Quinn: GIve them an outfit. A pirate outfit.

T'kor says she wishes her robe was purple to match her slippers

Quinn: That's messed up they didn't give you purple

Rubina: And there was a band-aid in it

Quinn says band-aids gross him out.

9:59AM BBT

Makensy is telling the others that she has a horrible headache. She is menstruating, and headaches are her biggest symptom.

Rubina: That's something I don't think about....that the girls still have to do all the things even when...(Leah finishes her thought)

Leah: Suffering inside

Leah and Chelsie are joking in the kitchen about being the twin twist this season. Rubina laughs that they are doing a great job keeping it under wraps. Leah jokes that she is offended that no one has figured it out, "I don't get it. Is it because she is the prettier twin? Because she was born two minutes before me?"

Rubina asks Angela if she is mentally preparing (maybe she is our 6th veto player)

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-77401’43”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-77398’20”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-77399’54”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-77400’08”.jpg

10:10AM BBT

Quinn tells us that the dead fish in the tank is truly sad, "That's what it feels like to be on the block in here. To be dead and being picked at."

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-77402’38”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-77402’39”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-77402’42”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-77402’34”.jpg

Chelsie is talking about her dog in the kitchen, "I hope he is still alive." He is a rescue dog and is really old.

Rubina is going to boil some water to make a warm pack for MJ's back.

MJ: If I had a heating pad, that would be great.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-77404’43”.jpg

*I'm out for now. -ML

11:02AM BBT

In the HoHR, T'kor, Tucker and Rubina say they need more games in the HoH House

Tucker: Give us five die and I will teach everyone fire games

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-77456’10”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-77459’30”.jpg

11:08AM BBT

We have RCHS on the feeds now.

3:13PM BBT

The feeds are back

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-77707’10”.jpg

It sounds like Cam won, "finally! I needed one."

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-77708’36”.jpg

MJ: You get to relax.

Angela: Kimo, you did so good

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-77710’25”.jpg

Quinn: Great job Kimo. Your skills were immaculate.

Rubina: Great job Kimo.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-77712’24”.jpg

Sounds like they competed in the Prizes and Punishments competition. Joseph got a punishment. Angela says he is excited about it, though. Quinn says don't let him fool you. He is not excited. Someone mentions costumes.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-77713’38”.jpg

3:22PM BBT

The feeds popped back to RCHS

• morty unpinned and locked this topic