Thursday, August 22, 2024 - BBAI26 Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother 26 observations, and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  Big Brother Season 26 - Discussion Forum

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is Pacific Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here) until Sunday, November 5, when Daylight Saving Time ends. 

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

To better help you identify the HGs, Fuskie made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.

Get the Morty's TV Big Brother Season 26 HG Reference Guide today!

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:
Dining Table (DT)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Have-Not Room (HNR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Kitchen (KT)
Living Room (LR)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Storage Room (SR)
Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet [toilet] (WC)
Lounge Area Across from the HoH room.  (LOFT)
Theme bedroom [Unicorn in the garden] (UBR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at Morty's TV Chat. Stop in and talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

You know you’re not liked when you get handed the camera every time they take a group photo.

It’s live eviction day. The feeds will go down sometime this morning, or early afternoon, so the camera crews can preset and prepare for the live show. We will see the HGs cleaning up the house then cleaning up themselves. I expect the day to be much like all week where Brooklyn and Chelsie continue to complain about being on the block, and Cam takes the nomination like a champ, knowing this is the way the game is played. Brooklyn and Chelsie have already campaigned to all of the HG‘s, so I do not expect much game talk today. Cam has not really campaigned at all. I mean, I guess he knows he doesn’t really need to.

As it stands now, the consensus in the house is that Brooklyn will be evicted.  Should she pull herself off the block by winning AI Arena, Chelsie will be the one to go. Cam has declared that he would vote for Chelsie to stay if it comes down to Chelsie and Brooklyn for eviction. Both of the girls declared that they would save each other over Cam. However, I do not believe Chelsie. I strongly feel Chelsie would save Cam over Brooklyn. She knows Brooklyn is in no one‘s favor in the BB26 house.

HG’s are speculating that the HoH competition will be a mental competition since most have been physical thus far. Will we actually see a live HoH competition tonight? This just depends on what the competition is and how much time the AI arena actually takes.

We will also hear more about the AI instigator. Voting for that does not close until 9 AM, so continue voting. I’m hoping we get someone into that position who can really shake up the house and keep this game enjoyable to watch.

Now, I have not been quiet about my Team Tucker affiliation, as he has impressed me from the start for the way he is playing the game. He is a fearless competitor and is entirely self aware that he, truly, can only depend on himself. Tucker can come off as brash and cocky when we see his aggressive game play displayed on TV, but we cannot forget that Tucker came into the house, not looking to form fake alliances, but actually looking to win this game. He has focused on himself and doing what he needed to do in order to progress further each week. He definitely wants the game to be exciting, and we can all thank him for his efforts. Not only is Tucker the biggest physical competition threat in the game, thus far, Tucker is now also the biggest social threat. Some BB fans argue that Tucker is unlikable, but if you do not watch the feeds, you really have no idea who these HG are. When the cameras are on for a television show, we only see what they present in that particular situation. We see acting. We see edits. We see a fraction of the truth, and, often we see what production wants us to believe. Tucker has, intentionally, been playing different characters each week. He wants to give us a show, and I love him for it.

With live feeds, we do see more of their real selves represented. We see how HGs react to disappointment. We see how HGs react to loss. We see how living in a tightly controlled environment affects them and how punishments, designed to intentionally affect their physical and mental abilities, can break them apart. We hear the conversations on the feeds, honest or not, and we, as the audience, can learn more about who these HGs really are much better than just watching aired and edited episodes. Watch the live feeds, or at least keep up with them the best you can via Morty and other BB live feed updates. Otherwise, your opinion is just too manipulated by the television edits and social media.

Tucker is well aware that his game is in jeopardy this week, and he knows Quinn will continue to target him. But Tucker is willing to take that risk and compete for his life in the game. He has always known that his game is in jeopardy. Perhaps this is why he is able to secure so many wins. I would love to see someone like Rubina or Kimo win tonight’s HOH competition. I’d also be interested to see Cam, Joe, Leah or T’kor win, so we could actually watch them begin to compete in this game. No matter who wins, we can surely expect that the nominations will continue to be people like MJ, Tucker, Chelsie, Cam, Angela, Kimo or Rubina because they have been on the block before. We have a lot of people playing too much of a “safe game.” 

The feeds typically go down around 3 PM BB time for final preparations before the live show. I’ll keep my eyes on the feeds and post about anything truly exciting that could shift tonight’s vote.     -ML 

10:57AM BBT

Kimo and Rubina are whispering in the HoHR.

The others are just hanging out.

T'kor has joined Rubina and Kimo in the HoHR.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-74566’46”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-74569’26”.jpg

11:05AM BBT

MJ joins the others in the HoHR. They discuss how Cam has had all week and hasn't campaigned at all. They all agree that Cam needs to start playing the game. MJ is pushing Cam for being the 2nd eviction if there is a double tonight.

MJ: Guys. I am smart. I promise I am. Who is going is the biggest benefit? Who staying is the biggest benefit?

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-74579’05”.jpg

BB: Rubina, Please go to the Diary Room Downstairs

MJ says Big Brother is calling them up to the HoHR Lockdown at 11:50. She heads downstairs. 

Once MJ leaves, T'kor and Kimo whisper that they need to continue gathering information for the others to see how people are really feeling then talk with Tucker again.

Kimo: Quinn has high potential of winning tonight. I think we all do.

T'kor: Chelsie staying in this game longer is what is best for us. 

11:20AM BBT

Rubina is talking with Leah in the Unicorn Bedroom about the eviction tonight.

Leah: Well, he doesn't talk shit about me all over the house. (Cam)

Leah says that Makensy told her that Chelsie has been talking shit about her, saying she is flirting with all the guys and flipping her votes last minute. Leah says she tries to keep her mouth shut because she knows she is being secretly judged.

Rubina: I know I am being judged, too

Leah: I do worry that Chelsie is just pulling the wool over everyone's eyes.

Rubina: She is just telling people what they want to hear. Do you trust Makensy?

Leah says  she doesn't trust Makensy with too much because she just runs around and talks with everyone. She claims she and MJ are two different kinds of lone wolves.

Leah: And Chelsie won HoH. People are forgetting.

Rubina: I am not forgetting.

Leah: What is Cam doing? He has not talked to me about my vote at all.

Rubina said he hasn't talked to anybody.

11:30AM BBT

RCHS are on the feeds for the HoHR Lockdown while production takes care of presets for the live show.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-74594’43”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-74595’39”.jpg

[Okay, y'all. There is now discussion in the house about voting out Chelsie over Brooklyn, claiming Chelsie is more competitive, somewhat shady and Brook would be more loyal to them than Chelsie. MJ says they would be 4 guaranteed votes (Rubina, T'kor, Kimo and MJ) and has Rubina trying to find out where everyone else's vote will be. The thing is, Kimo and T"kor are solid with their alliance of four (Rubina/Tucker + T'kor/Kimo) but also want to work with Chelsie. I do not see T'kor or Kimo voting out Chelsie over Brook or Cam.  It seems most of the HGs are annoyed that Cam is just sort of hanging out in the BB House this summer and is not playing the game at all. (Cam is the most boring HG of all time, in my opinion) Cam has not been talking game with people at all, and that annoys those who know they would be fighting to stay if they were on the block.   

Who knows what will happen with tonight's vote, but should there be a push to vote out Chelsie over Brook actually continue, we could see a lot more drama. Now, personally, I feel Chelsie should go over Brooklyn. Chelsie is two faced. Oh, yeah....to your face she is super supportive and full of Godliness, but behind backs, she is something quite different. Brooklyn is definitely not at that caliber when it comes to talking badly about others. As a matter of fact, Brook has gone out of her way to defend Leah when Chelsie was trash talking her. 

At this point, I still feel confident that Brooklyn will be evicted. But, expect the unexpected. It only takes a tiny spark to ignite a blazing inferno.   -ML]

1:25PM BBT

The feeds have returned. Brooklyn is putting on makeup at the dining table and Angela is cleaning up food in the kitchen.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-74716’17”.jpg

1:48PM BBT

Rubina is doing Kimo's hair. T'kor says she plans to take her braids out of her hair. RUbina and Kimo offer to help her. T'kor accepts the offer.

T'kor: It's just unraveling the braids. We need to do it on a day when there's nothing else, though.

Kimo: Tuesday, then.

Rubina: Tuesday.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-74739’41”.jpg

1:57PM BBT

Cam and Joseph are playing bumper pool.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-74750’30”.jpg

2:04PM BBT

In the bathroom, Kimo is talking about wanting to see more Queer content on television an on film, "because there is so little." Kimo says he is interested in being involved in some sort of casting company.

Rubina says she can't believe she was even cast for this (BB26)

Kimo: I see it!

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-74757’22”.jpg

2:06PM BBT

Cam and Chelsie are talking in the cave bedroom about being able to stay if either of them end up next to Brooklyn.

Chelsie: Me or you have to win. Like, bad!

Cam: I think that's how the house feels, too. Then it's easy. It sucks for Brooklyn.

Chelsie: Oh, it sucks! We have to have a our minds right before we go in there.

Cam: We still have time. Percentage wise, though. It's a good chance!

Chelsie: That's what I've been thinking about all day. It's two thirds. Two thirds!

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-74759’31”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-74763’38”.jpg

2:09PM BBT

T'kor heads into the cave bedroom to check on Chelsie.

Chelsie: Hey girl. I'm getting my mind right!

T'kor: You got it! You got it!

Chelsie says she doesn't want to jump the gun (before the competition) but wants to work with her, Kimo and Rubina. T'kor confirms to Chelsie that Brooklyn is the target, but if it ends up between Chelsie and Cam, she will vote Cam to be evicted. Chelsie says she promises she won't touch Kimo, T'kor or Rubina until they get to the final 4 or 5.

Chelsie: I am so nervous, but thanks for the reassurance.

Chelsie says she is not even mad at Tucker at all for putting her on the block and she hopes things work our for Tucker and Rubina so she can "officiate the wedding."

They exchange "love you" and T'kor leaves to make her rounds.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-74765’47”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-74766’03”.jpg

2:19PM BBT

Makensy is doing her makeup at the dining table.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-74771’48”.jpg

Rubina is almost finished cutting Kimo's hair. T'kor says she is doing pretty good.

T'kor: I can cut hair. I don't know why people don't believe me.

Rubina: Why don't you finish this side then?

T'kor tells her she started it, and she doesn't want to take credit for Rubina's work.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-74774’48”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-74775’42”.jpg

2:33PM BBT

Tucker has misplaced his black drawstring jewelry bag, so everyone is looking for it around the house.

Rubina: Wait! Fuck! I feel bad. That's not gonna be good. (She knows this will have Tucker very upset)

T'kor: It's here somewhere.

Kimo: It will pop up.

Kimo thinks it got mixed up with someone else's stuff during the veto.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-74788’30”.jpg

Angela leaves the bathroom, so T'kor quickly checks in saying they are definitely keeping Chelsie. Leah walks in, and they confirm with her, too. 

Leah: Is that what you guys have heard? Is that the vibe? It seems like it's Chelsie then Cam. 

Kimo says he heard Brooklyn and Chelsie talking in the HoHR saying, "they don't even know it's coming." He says it could have been about anything, but it felt like it was about the eviction.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-74789’26”.jpg

2:38PM BBT

* Now we have kittens from RCHS on the feeds

• morty unpinned this topic
  • morty locked this topic