Wednesday, August 21, 2024 - BBAI26 Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother 26 observations, and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  Big Brother Season 26 - Discussion Forum

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is Pacific Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here) until Sunday, November 5, when Daylight Saving Time ends. 

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

To better help you identify the HGs, Fuskie made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.

Get the Morty's TV Big Brother Season 26 HG Reference Guide today!

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:
Dining Table (DT)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Have-Not Room (HNR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Kitchen (KT)
Living Room (LR)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Storage Room (SR)
Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet [toilet] (WC)
Lounge Area Across from the HoH room.  (LOFT)
Theme bedroom [Unicorn in the garden] (UBR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at Morty's TV Chat. Stop in and talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

I told my psychiatrist that I’d been hearing voices. He told me that I don’t have a psychiatrist.

10:16AM BBT

Half of the feeds return to Quinn, Brook and Kimo talking in the kitchen.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-73087’54”.jpg

10:18AM BBT

All feeds are up now showing HGs tending to ADLs

Rubina says the music was great and made her pop right up

BB: Thank you very much (Elvis style)

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-73093’00”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-73093’54”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-73093’36”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-73097’59”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-73094’44”.jpg

10:24AM BBT

T'kor is feeding the fish another block of food, "They are sharing a lot more. There we go. They are a lot kinder with this one"

Brooklyn sees some getting selfish, "We see you!"

T'kor: Greedy! Greedy! That was messed up!

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-73096’05”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-73097’32”.jpg

Brooklyn says she wants to get a fish tank for her kids, "They are a lot of work, though."

T'kor: They are!

10:41AM BBT

The three nominees for eviction are chatting in the loft (Brook, Cam and Chelsie)

Brook: Let's make a conscious effort to uplift each other today

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-73118’56”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-73117’44”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-73117’34”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-73119’14”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-73120’36”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-73122’12”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-73128’37”.jpg

10:52

Leah is dicing potatoes.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-73128’53”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-73134’47”.jpg

11:00AM BBT

In the loft, T'kor whispers to Kimo, "Quinn and Joseph are schemers!"

Kimo: I know!

T'kor tells Kimo about how the fish were bullying each other when she fed them.

Kimo: I think they eat each other's shit

Kimo feels like there are some fish missing

T'kor: Maybe they died

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-73138’03”.jpg

11:18AM BBT

Rubina leaves a "voicemail" for Big Brother, "I need some more of that self adhesive bandage stuff for my leg. Please and thank you."

Quinn is folding blankets in the front bedroom.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-73154’17”.jpg

Chelsie campaigns to Quinn in the front bedroom that she really wants to stay.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-73153’59”.jpg

1:49PM BBT

Chelsie is talking with Rubina and T'kor in the bathroom saying that she is really nervous but wants to have joy. Rubina advises Chelsie to not get in her head about winning so badly but just have fun. (AI Arena)

Chelsie: If it's God's will that I am gone tomorrow, I don't want my last moments to be of dread.

Rubina: I completely understand.

Chelsie: I don't want to campaign against those two. Even if I win, I lose.  (meaning that evicting either Cam or Brooklyn would be very difficult for her.) No matter how I vote. This sucks!

T'kor: Mm Hmm

Rubina: Thanks for checking in. I'm sorry, though. It's hard to celebrate when...

Chelsie: Even if I stay, it's hard to celebrate because I am also mourning.

Rubina says it is absolutely worth celebrating.

Chelsie: I don't want to come off as cocky.

Chelsie: I have to believe in my head that it's not over. God's got me. There is more to this story.

Rubina: Exactly.

Chelsie: And my reason for being here, I feel, has not been fully displayed yet. I believe tomorrow will happen as it is supposed to be.

Chelsie: You guys know how bad I want to be here.

Rubina: I know

Rubina: If you want company while you pack, just say so.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-73307’42”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-73306’12”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-73307’28”.jpg

Chelsie: T'kor, how are you feeling? 

T'kor says it is hard, and that Brooklyn gave her a big hug this morning.

Chelsie: And it was like a goodbye hug? She knows.

1:58PM BBT

Speaking of Brooklyn, she has been campaigning to Angela in the living room. Brook has a solemn approach. Angela's is more direct.

Angela: Actions speak louder than words.

Brook: I want to play Big Brother

Angela: I know

Brooklyn says "this Big Brother" is not the one she is used to watching. Angela replies that she thinks it is, it's just that now they have a different perspective.

Brook: It is just so much harder than I ever expected.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-73311’05”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-73312’25”.jpg

Angela: It is a tangled web, my friend.

Brook: It is.

Angela: I wish there was more encouragement I could give you. Don't give up.

Brooklyn tells Angela that her mom is an author and wrote a book during her last cancer battle.

Angela: What kind of cancer

Brook: Kidney cancer, and she has lupus, too

[My oldest daughter has lupus. It is a nasty disease with no cure. -ML]

Angela: Your mom surviving cancer is a miracle. It's wonderful!

Angela tells Brook she survived uterine cancer, "not easy to tell your family and to be strong."

Brook: Yeah

Angela discusses her body type and says she is happy with her size and shape, "I am fifty-fun!" (Angela turned 51 just days ago)

Brooklyn says that she has tried her best and is proud, "Even if I see Julie."

Angela: You did good!

2:07PM BBT

Tucker is in the HoHR. We can see the photo of him with his dog. MJ is in there (of course) along with T'kor and Rubina. The ladies tell him the room smells like a spa.

Tucker: Welcome to Tucker's spa. 

He says he just got out of the bath.

MJ and T'kor leave.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-73324’01”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-73326’05”.jpg

2:09PM BBT

MJ is back

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-73326’42”.jpg

Tucker has been watching Brooklyn and Angela on spy cam. MJ mentions that it doesn't look good because of the facial expressions and the arm flails. Tucker says body language says everything, and Brook has been squeezing herself tight, but Angela has been in the same body position this whole time then looks at anyone walking by as if she just doesn't want to be there in that conversation.

MJ: Who would?

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-73325’25”.jpg

Brooklyn thanks Angela for her advise and tells her she appreciates her.

Angela suggests that Brooklyn try to escape a bit by listening to Tucker's music.

Brook: Isn't it funk?

Angela: It's not really funk.....you will like it. I know you will like. It's a woman who sings it (a particular song). You will enjoy it.

Brooklyn says, "at least I keep my clothes rolled." Brook doesn't want to pack and then have to see her suitcase in storage.

Angela: I know! I hated seeing mine

Now alone in the HoHR, Tucker tells Rubina that she thinks he is someone's shield. (Quinn or Joe, I'm not sure who he is talking about just yet)

Rubina: I can see that.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-73335’13”.jpg

They notice Kimo is interviewing HGs in the kitchen.

Kimo: Thank you for participating in "What Happens in the Big Brother Kitchen Live"

They all clap.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-73333’08”.jpg

Back in the HoHR, Rubina and Tucker are talking about Cam and how he doesn't talk game with them.

Tucker: Last night he slapped the table and said, 'Oh fuck. I am so horny.'

The cameras all move to the kitchen.

[Y'all, it sure seems to me like the camera crew is trying to protect the HGs from embarrassing moments a lot more this season than ever before. Any time conversation turns to an awkward moment or situation in the house, it seems the cameras change to another room.  -ML]

2:24PM BBT

In the HNR, Angela is telling Joseph all about her conversation with Brooklyn. She asks Joseph if the plan is the same.

Joe: We save Cam

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-73341’22”.jpg

Brooklyn has entered the HoHR and asks about Tucker's music. He tells her it's a compilation of different musicians. Brooklyn notices the beetle that Cam found in the backyard and put on Tucker's coffee table. It is hairy. "Tuuuuckkkkeeerrrr" Tucker tells her Cam left it there.

2:27PM BBT

Angela joins them in the HoHR and comments that it smells good. Tucker says he took a bath with eucalyptus salts.

Angela: I wanted to ask you if we are gonna play a game or something today to stay busy.

Rubina: What? Am I master of games

Angela: I feel like you are

Rubina: Well, it's your Have-Not night

Angela: That's at midnight

Rubina: Maybe I'll sleep tonight

Angela: Yeah, right! 

Tucker and Angela suggest she go to bed at midnight. Rubina says she has a hard time falling asleep. Tucker says she should use ear plugs and listen to herself breathe, 'That's what I do."

Rubina: I'll try

Rubina gets up and leaves. Angela is still talking with Tucker, and Brook is listening to his tunes on the couch.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-73344’39”.jpg

Angela tells Tucker he is going to really miss his music when his HoH reign is over.

Tucker: I know!

Angela: I really missed my Fleetwood Mac

Tucker says at least he will still have his pictures. He baby talks the picture of his dog then says, "I can't wait to cuddle him"

Angela takes her turn with Tucker's tunes, and Brook gives him a hug and thanks him.

Tucker: You’re welcome. Any time!

After Brook leaves, Angela tells Tucker that the conversation with Brook was rough for her, "She was not nice to me" (she means from the beginning of the season) "It (Brook's campaign) doesn't change my mind. I'll tell you that right now."

Tucker says he knows and that Brooklyn has put herself in this position because she can't hide her face.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-73350’26”.jpg

2:37PM BBT

Quinn is sitting in the kitchen talking to the others, shirtless.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-73349’41”.jpg

BB: Makensy, please go to the Diary Room downstairs.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-73351’56”.jpg

4:24PM BBT

In the HoHR, Tucker is hosting Rubina, MJ, T'kor, Kimo, and Brooklyn. They all watch the spy cam together and comment that Leah must mean business because she is in her flamingo pose while waiting next to the DR door. Leah and Chelsie are trying to set up a scare on Angela. It works as Angela comes out, Leah distracts her then Chelsie runs up to Angela from the back of the couch.

Angela: Oh my God! You got me! You should feel my heart right now.

Everyone in the HoHR cheers and claps! 

They all head up to the HoHR to celebrate the success even more. They are now trying to plan a scare on someone else (not sure who)

Angela: That was good, by the way.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-73461’35”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-73458’19”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-73459’42”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-73460’17”.jpg

Tucker, Kimo and Cam run downstairs and begin setting up a scare on Brooklyn.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-73462’53”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-73464’32”.jpg

7:08PM BBT

Angela is talking with Kimo in the loft. She tells him she knows people are in Tucker’s ear, but she hopes their group will continue to be safe. Angela says she knows that Kimo’s bond with Tucker is in breakable and wants Kimo to know that she sees her bond with Kimo as unbreakable, too.

Kimo: Such nice words! Thank you! They are hard for me to take sometimes (Kimo is still learning how to accept praise and compliments) Angela tells Kimo that she gave Brooklyn some time (to campaign to her) but she can’t forget how Brooklyn made her feel. She says it’s Brooklyn’s actions that got her where she is, “So let’s hold tight to each other in this ride.”

Kimo: Yeah

Angela: What do you think is going to happen with Quinn?

Kimo: I think we just have to be aware

Angela points out that Brooklyn told her she wouldn’t put her up (on the block) if she keeps her in the house, but Chelsie did not say that. Angela also shares that she is aware of how Chelsea and Brooklyn have been talking about Leah, “Those are grown women, and that is not okay.”

Kimo: Right!

Kimo and Angela are looking forward to their Have Nots punishment ending at midnight because they are both “foodies.”

I’m out for the night. -ML

• morty unpinned this topic
  • morty locked this topic