Tuesday, August 20, 2024 - BBAI26 Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother 26 observations, and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  Big Brother Season 26 - Discussion Forum

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is Pacific Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here) until Sunday, November 5, when Daylight Saving Time ends. 

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

To better help you identify the HGs, Fuskie made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.

Get the Morty's TV Big Brother Season 26 HG Reference Guide today!

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:
Dining Table (DT)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Have-Not Room (HNR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Kitchen (KT)
Living Room (LR)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Storage Room (SR)
Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet [toilet] (WC)
Lounge Area Across from the HoH room.  (LOFT)
Theme bedroom [Unicorn in the garden] (UBR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at Morty's TV Chat. Stop in and talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

You know you’re not liked when you get handed the camera every time they take a group photo.

4:00AM BBT

T'kor and Rubina are still awake in the backyard talking. There is a lot of giggling while they talk through the happenings in the house this week. Rubina told T'kor last night that she is most solid with her (T'kor) and her personal list of final three includes Kimo. Then, her final four includes Tucker. T'kor says Kimo is is down for Sixtth Avenue but wants to focus on the core four of Kimo, Tucker, T'kor and Rubina. Ealrier, T'kor told Rubina that she was annoyed that Tucker would not look her in the eye, saying it makes her feel like she is not fully trusted by Tucker. Rubina must have said something to Tucker about it because she checks in with T'kor to see if Tucker has started looking her in the eye.

T'kor: He does, but it makes me think he does not really see us (her and Rubina) as competitors

Rubina: He doesn't. Let's face it. 

They both pause in contemplation

T'kor: But we really are

Rubina: We are!

[They acknowledge that their games focus more on relationships and their character rather than Tucker relying more on athleticism. I love both of these ladies. I've said it before, these are my kind of people.-ML]

Rubina says in observing the other ladies, she saw how they were judging Leah, and it made her skeptical of forming any sort of alliance with them (Rubina knows you are the company you keep). T'kor says she was afraid to solidify alliances with certain people because of their take on the game. Rubina knows that her game style is more in line with who she is as a person. T'kor says she wants to maintain her character and values, as well

Rubina: We have a crazy person as HoH, but I appreciate his crazy so much.

They discuss that Tucker inspires them to be braver than they have ever been.

The HGs have been discussing a cast trip to Costa Rica after the season. These ladies talk about ziplining through the rainforest. Rubina did it even though she was terrified. She says the pictures of her ziplining show her crying, but she is so happy she did it. T'kor, being more of a firm feet on the ground human, doubts she will get to the point of ziplining or skydiving. [I hear you, T'kor! I feel the same. I don't have wings for a reason. If I was meant to fly, I would be a butterfly or bat, or something. -ML]

Rubina: I can do anything, so all this to say, I think you should do it....just to prove it more. If it scares me, I'm like, fuck yeah, let's do it.

T'kor: I have always played it safer, but...

T'kor explains that she has started spreading her wings

Rubina: You are already brave, and I can't wait to see you have and get all the things...I can't wait to be part of that story, and see it. This is the shit that gives me energy in life...(Rubina grows quiet in contemplation) my coffee. I love me. 
[These two plus Kimo and Tucker are the most self aware people in the house. They own who they are. They do not try to be someone they are not. They recognize their own weaknesses and celebrate their little wins when they are able to move past them. -ML]

T'kor: You are really amazing.

Rubina: I am not gonna compete for space in the room to say the things I want. I'm gonna wait until there's less people in the house. I will be using the rest of my time here to share that part of myself that lights me up inside. I will not leave here without making that mark.

T'kor: Yes! Yes Girl! I think that's what I am most scared of...not living up to my full self in this life....I am a reacher. I like to reach.

Rubina: You are a reacher! (Meaning T’kor embraces her reality and, even when something grows awkward or uncomfortable, pushes beyond knowing she has to in order to grow. I have observed she is this same way with building relationships.) There's nothing that is off limits, in a way, that if you reach for...why couldn't you have it? Have you always been a reacher?

T'kor: Always. I'm a late bloomer, but I am doing the things!

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-71284’51”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-71285’45”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-71292’26”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-71317’52”.jpg

These two ladies continue giggling in the backyard just truly enjoying each other‘s company. They say they are looking forward to having a slumber party if one of them wins HOH.

In a funny moment, an insect comes near and T’kor freaks out. Rubina swats it away. T’kor: okay insect! (She is telling off all of the bugs) you can insect, but do not insect in my house.
Rubina says the insect was harmless (some type of beetle) and mentions that T’kor even freaks out over ants. T’kor says they are so disrespectful because they get in her bed, and they’re everywhere in the house.

The girls begin discussing something about Brooklyn, but no details are clear. Then T’kor mentions that they are not supposed to talk about it. Rubina asked why, and T’kor says, “because it will be on the live feeds.” Rubina laughs about how it’s 4:00 in the morning and nobody is watching the live feeds. (Wrong!) T’kor says they’re 24/7 so somebody is watching. ( Yep! That would be me and thousands of others)

T’kor: Maybe they tune in just to watch us (Yep; that’s exactly right! Such great entertainment while this teacher gets ready for her school day. - ML)

They finally decide it’s time to head inside and go to bed. T’kor heads to the loo while Rubina walks through the living room.
Tkor: are you going to bed?
Rubina: No, you have to walk me to bed.  Rubina hears somebody called to the DR. “What? Really?”

Kimo stumbles down the stairs half asleep. T’kor comes out of the loo

Rubina: Can you believe it? Somebody just got called to the DR!

4:45 AM The Big Brother 26 house finally grows dark as T’kor and Rubina crawl into their beds. 

2:10PM BBT

Chelsie is apologizing to Rubina in the backyard if there was anything that she did to hurt Rubina.

Tucker is chatting with MJ in the HoHR. MJ is playing both sides of the house just catering her conversation to who she is actually talking to.

Tucker says he is telling everyone that his target is Brooklyn or Chelsie, should Brooklyn come off the block.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-71882’21”.jpg

Tucker tells MJ that using the veto on Quinn could screw him in the end, because he could just put me up." MJ says, "No, he will put me up."

[MJ has this false understanding that the entire house groups MJ with Tucker. I'm not sure what has ever made her think that people see her as attached to Tucker when she has been attached to whoever is the current HoH (aside from Angela, of course) -ML]

Tucker: You have nothing to worry about

Tucker tells MJ that she is flying under the radar and should seek comfort in that.

2:27PM BBT

Brooklyn and Cam are talking in the backyard. She asks him what his first alcoholic bevvy will be out of the BB house. He says he is not a big drinker but he would do tequila shots or tequila sunrise.

Cam: I know what yours would be. Isn't Texas a drive through alcohol place?

Brook explains that some counties in Texas are still dry counties (I'm pretty sure there are only 4 left) but yes, there are drive through alcohol places, "especially in the south, south" [from a native Texan here: the Dallas area is considered north Texas; Austin area is Central Texas; San Antonio would be south Texas -ML]

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-71902’01”.jpg

Chelsie tells Rubina that Tucker is looking to actually care for somebody and be the best husband and dad. He is ready for that.

Rubina: He is ready.

Chelsie: I think you guys are amazing and hope, after all this, you guys get to fully experience each other.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-71906’43”.jpg

2:34PM BBT

Joseph and Cam are playing bumper pool in the loft.

Cam: Are you feeling better today?

Joe says he does feel better and appreciate how Cam told him, right after the vote, that he understood why Joseph flipped.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-71908’41”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-71908’46”.jpg

Joseph tells Cam that he hopes to be able to work with him and Chelsie further in the game.

Joe: If you could keep that between us.

Cam: Oh, yeah!

2:38PM BBT

Rubina and Chelsie begin talking about the possibility of Chelsie and Cam dating in the future. Chelsie says that Cam told her, "We'll talk in three months."

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-71914’38”.jpg

2:40PM BBT

T'kor joins the conversation and these girls begin sharing what their relationship conversations have been. Chelsie tells T'kor that Cam apologized to her, told her that he wants to protect her in this house  and not doing anything stupid in the house, but wants to talk about things in three months, "I'm not head over heels, but I'm interested."

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-71918’01”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-71918’44”.jpg

Chelsie: My only fear is me and Cam on the block together.

T'kor: Mm Hmm

Chelsie admits to T'kor that she would save Cam over Brooklyn and knows Cam would do the same for her. "I'm finding out things."

Chelsie explains to T'kor that she is hearing from others that Brooklyn had final twos with them that she (Chelsie) was not aware of.

Chelsie: I know I can pull it out. (AI Arena)

T'kor: I know you will.

Chelsie: People want people they value to stay in this house.

Chelsie: I am scared, T'kor, but I am so grateful that I am here....that I got chosen to be here.

T'kor says what the Cookout did was "great, great, great, but they were voting out their best friends. I don't know how they did that."

Chelsie: I know!

Chelsie says they had a higher calling and stuck to it.

T'kor says at this point she wants to play a game of protection (for her fellow HGs of color)

Chelsie tells T'kor that she is annoyed how quickly Leah and MJ begin catering to the newest HOH.  Chelsie says they are suddenly "Team Tucker"  [Me too, but I have been from week one -ML]

2:57PM BBT

MJ and Leah are chatting in the HoHR (MJ spends most of her time there, actually)

MJ: I have a final two. Me and God.

Leah: I have a final three. Me, myself and I.

MJ: Good one.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-71930’22”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-71931’48”.jpg

2:59PM BBT

Quinn is talking BB comps and Survivor comps with Chelsie and T'kor in the backyard.

T'kor: Do you think there will be a Battle Back this season?

Chelsie: Yes! Absolutely

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-71935’48”.jpg

Quinn: I think with AI Arena ending, that will be the start of jury.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-71932’47”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-71933’50”.jpg

Rubina: SO you think there's two more weeks of Arena?

Chelsie: I think it's ending

Quinn: I think it's ending this week

3:15PM BBT

Back in the HoHR, MJ and Leah continue lounging in the HoH Room talking about MJ's religious journey while being in the BB house. Tucker is snoring beside them in the HoH bed. 

MJ: The one thing that is helping me through this is God.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-71957’04”.jpg

3:39PM BBT

Cam, Angela and Rubina are talking about their school lives. Cam says he was a good student. Rubina said she was a good student, academically. Both Angela and Cam did Yearbook in school. Cam did Theatre in college. Rubina thinks everyone should take an acting class to be less afraid and learn to be vulnerable.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-71975’27”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-71975’11”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-71974’57”.jpg

Rubina: Theatre? I wouldn't look at you and see that, but it's cool.

Cam says he minored in theatre.

Rubina: That's so cool!

Rubina: I wish I had finished college. I hate saying that because I could always go back.

3:42PM BBT

Tucker is finally wake and searching the fridge for food.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-71974’48”.jpg

3:43PM BBT

I'm out for now  -ML

5:51PM BBT

MJ is whispering with Rubina at the hammock. T'kor is walking laps across the yard.

MJ: I do believe that T'kor and Kimo wanted you to say and that people were trying to get them to vote you out. I believe Joseph probably figured that out.

Rubina: Yeah

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-72105’36”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-72105’07”.jpg

5:54PM BBT

Chelsie and Brooklyn are whispering at the hot tub. Brook tells Chelsie, "I did tell Rubina that there were multiple fours inside (the alliance).

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-72110’57”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-72111’52”.jpg

7:07PM BBT

Tucker and Cam are talking about all the birds they have seen in the backyard of the BB House. Tucker says it is crazy how they are locked into the BB house and have no idea what is going on in the outside world

Cam: The Olympics....the sports

All cameras move to Joseph talking to MJ by the hammock.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-72183’37”.jpg

Joseph explains why he flipped at the last minute, "and he never had my back like I had his" (Cedric) 

MJ apologizes to him for getting angry about it

Joe: I have nothing to hide. I am more than willing to get everyone together and hash it out.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-72185’33”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-72188’27”.jpg

• morty unpinned and locked this topic