Monday, August 19, 2024 - BBAI26 Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother 26 observations, and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  Big Brother Season 26 - Discussion Forum

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is Pacific Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here) until Sunday, November 5, when Daylight Saving Time ends. 

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

To better help you identify the HGs, Fuskie made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.

Get the Morty's TV Big Brother Season 26 HG Reference Guide today!

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:
Dining Table (DT)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Have-Not Room (HNR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Kitchen (KT)
Living Room (LR)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Storage Room (SR)
Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet [toilet] (WC)
Lounge Area Across from the HoH room.  (LOFT)
Theme bedroom [Unicorn in the garden] (UBR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at Morty's TV Chat. Stop in and talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

A major new study recently found that humans eat more bananas than monkeys. It’s true. I can’t remember the last time I ate a monkey.

5:15AM BBT

All cameras show sleepers, and loud snoring can be heard from the HNR.

Today, Tucker will hold his Veto Meeting where he will announce if he is using the Power of Veto to remove a nomination from the block. If he does remove someone, he will then announce the replacement nomination.

As of yesterday, Tucker told Kimo he planned to remove Quinn from the block and nominate Chelsie as the replacement. of course, Tucker could have changed his mind last night or could have been blowing smoke.     -ML

12:36PM BBT

The feeds have returned 

Chelsie is chatting with Quinn in the LR. Chelsie seems upset. 

12:43PM BBT

MJ and Tucker were chatting in the HoHR, but the cameras missed most of this conversation…

Tucker: I was fired up

MJ: Well, we will figure it out

Tucker: I want to go make food

MJ: love you

Tucker: love you, too

1:22PM BBT

Joseph is telling Tucker that he is telling everyone that he(Joe) is the one who started The Collective.

Joe: I just need one of them to go. I don't want Cam to go.

Tucker says he doesn't want Cam out, either.

Joe: It's just bullshit that they are making me out to be something I am not.

Tucker: People are saying a lot of things about you.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-70399’24”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-70398’34”.jpg

1:24PM BBT

Rubina is telling Angela that a lot of people are coming to her and telling her things (the other side)

Rubina takes a deep breath

Angela: You will be fine. You shine at this. You will be fine.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-70401’20”.jpg

Back in the HOHR, Joseph gets emotional with Tucker, "I'm sorry I didn't tell you they were coming after you, Man. I knew and didn't tell you."

Tucker hugs him, "It's fine. You didn't lie to me, you just didn't say anything to me, and that was fine. We are fine."

Joe: I love you, man. I am never going to turn my back on you!

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-70402’38”.jpg

1:27PM BBT

Chelsie is talking with Angela at the dining table, "I think of all the things that happened, what was the saddest is that I got brought up as (not details provided)....that was the hard part of the speech. And me bleeding the whole time."

Angela: Yeah!

Chelsie: This thing is still bleeding.

She has a bandage on her thumb.

Angela: Stop pressing on it.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-70400’44”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-70403’02”.jpg

1:32PM BBT

Rubina is now in the HOHR talking with Tucker, very concerned about the things she is hearing from the other side.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-70408’44”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-70407’08”.jpg

Rubina: After all that, seriously, all I have is this (she means her final 2 with Tucker

Tucker: Same! It's all I trust

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-70410’44”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-70410’39”.jpg

Rubina: Now I am thinking, did people really flip only because they were scared and thought that it was going to be the wall, you would win and they would be on the other side of everything?

Tucker: People are not gonna be able to sleep tonight, and I'm gonna sleep like a baby.

Tucker took Quinn off the block with the Power of Veto. He told the whole house he doesn't trust any of them.

Tucker: I'm sorry I made everyone uncomfortable, but it had to happen. Our pow wow tonight is going to be fure.

Rubina: Yeah

Rubina says, "These bitches are shady as fuck.

Tucker: Shady as fuck in the game.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-70422’57”.jpg

1:46PM BBT

Brook is in the loft talking with MJ and Chelsie.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-70420’37”.jpg

Chelsie: I don't appreciate the way he just blows everything up (Tucker)

Back in the HOHR, Tucker asks why Chelsie was bleeding. Rubina things she was picking her cuticles.

Tucker: If I  go home next week, it's fine. I'm still like....I broke shit up. I blew up everything. I'm the fucking champ of this place.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-70427’27”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-70464’21”.jpg

2:48PM BBT

Cam and Chelsie are talking in the SR.

Cam: It is what it is, brah!

Chelsie: I know. If you and I make it past Thursday...

Cam: We start fresh

Chelsie says she doesn't even know if she will talk with Tucker because he already says, "our words mean nothing to him."

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-70484’46”.jpg

Rubina is chatting with Kimo in the HNR. They say there are a lot of fake alliances in the house.

Rubina: It's hard to know what's fucking real.

Kimo asks if she trusts the 6. Rubina says she doesn't know what to think about stoner Joseph, "He never talks to me."

Kimo: Tucker trusts Joseph, and that's what I worry about

Rubina: Joseph is way more calculated

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-70485’00”.jpg

Rubina says she trusts Angela way more than Joseph.

Kimo says he thinks Joseph is being honest. 

Rubina: NOW! Because he has to.

Ruby says guttural instinct is much more valuable in the house than people's words.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-70490’27”.jpg

3:32PM BBT

In the backyard, Angela tells Tucker that she really appreciates him for always having her back.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-70528’47”.jpg

Tucker: Even if it gets me out of here, I am playing a truthful game. I'm gonna be me in here. A lot of people try to be someone else.

Angela: Well, I love it!

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-70530’21”.jpg

3:35PM BBT

T'kor, Kimo and Rubina are talking in the HoHR and watching the spy cam.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-70529’08”.jpg

They see Joseph and Brooklyn.

Ruby: Oh, shit. Something is happening. She said she didn't want to talk to him.

T'kor: She won't talk to me. 

Ruby says that Brooklyn said Kimo won't talk to her.

T'kor: I am waiting for her to come to me.

Rubina goes to the HoHR door try to try and listen in to Brook and Joe's conversation.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-70529’19”.jpg

Joe: I did what I did. Sorry if you feel I was against you.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-70529’49”.jpg

Brooklyn tells Joseph he voted Rubina out because she was locked in to the Collective.

Joe says he had told Rubina he was voting her out. His flip was a last second decision.

3:40PM BBT

Quinn joins Rubina, T'kor and Kimo in the HoHR. Rubina asks if there was an inner alliance, "because they are dying on the cross that there wasn't."

Quinn confirms and tells her about The Pentagon, which he says was a stupid name he would have never chosen. He tells them about the finger/hand sign that didn't even form a pentagon.

Rubina: Chelsie and Brooklyn lied to my face.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-70532’17”.jpg

3:43PM BBT

Chelsie is talking with Tucker in the backyard. She says she was "brought into" the Collective.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-70540’44”.jpg

Chelsie says the Collective was true, she has not formed a final two alliance with anyone but has turned down 3 final three alliances.

Tucker tells Chelsie that he thought volunteering as a pawn would make her want to work with him, but she never came to him. Chelsie says she didn't because she had not started an alliance with anyone, "I am afraid to start an alliance in here."

Chelsie: I am aware of Five Pointz

Tucker: That's nothing. 

Chelsie: Well, I am aware.

Tucker: From week two I have been telling people I don't trust her (Brook). I can see her body language. I see her face...Brooklyn gets...you saw it when Angela won. And it was my clothes, T'kor's clothes, Kimo's clothes and Angela's clothes. (They all put it together that it was Brooklyn who messed up their clothes during Hind N Go Veto.)

Chelsie: I understand.

7:48PM BBT

Rubina says she really wants to say something and addresses Leah, “ I really hate the nickname RB and I should’ve said something, but then everybody else started using it and, anyway, I really hate the nickname. RB and I want to be called Rubina, the name that my family gave me.”

Leah: why didn’t you say something?

Rubina: I don’t know, but I want to be called Rubina. 

Rubina and T’kor head to the bathroom where Rubina says she is annoyed by Leah. 

Leah walks in to take a shower. 

• morty unpinned this topic
  • morty locked this topic