Sunday, August 18, 2024 - BBAI26 Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother 26 observations, and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  Big Brother Season 26 - Discussion Forum

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is Pacific Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here) until Sunday, November 5, when Daylight Saving Time ends. 

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

To better help you identify the HGs, Fuskie made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.

Get the Morty's TV Big Brother Season 26 HG Reference Guide today!

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:
Dining Table (DT)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Have-Not Room (HNR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Kitchen (KT)
Living Room (LR)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Storage Room (SR)
Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet [toilet] (WC)
Lounge Area Across from the HoH room.  (LOFT)
Theme bedroom [Unicorn in the garden] (UBR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at Morty's TV Chat. Stop in and talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

When I see the names of lovers engraved on a tree, I don’t find it cute or romantic. I find it weird how many people take knives with them on dates.

5:10AM BBT

T'kor and Rubina are awake in the loft talking. Rubina asks T if she is at peace with it, now. (it being the fallout after Cedric was evicted) She says she was mostly upset over Cedric. T was upset over disappointing Brooklyn, at first, but she is past that now because of the way she has been behaving. She says the others have been forgiving and understanding.

T'kor: Your relationship with Leah is getting better.

Rubina says it is. Rubina comments that Joseph and Kimo both believe that Leah has a crush on Tucker. T'kor says Kimo has a crush on Tucker.

Rubina: But he won't admit it to me.

T'kor: Because he knows it wouldn't be reciprocated.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-68471’01”.jpg

T'kor: I legitimately think you're okay. You know! Kimo and Tucker are close. They have been buddies since the beginning. Relationships are weird.

Rubina: That's why I'm not in one. (snarky little Rubina)

T'kor tells Rubina she is doing well in the game. "We were all so kumbaya at the beginning. I came into this house wondering who is the villain because they always paint one."

Rubina: Brooklyn

T'kor says Brook has been spinning lies. T'kor told Brooklyn before the vote that she could not vote out Rubina. Rubina says she slept in the same room with Brook at first, "but it's not looking good."

Rubina says every time she walks into the room late at night she always hears "it's not fair (because Ruby spends time in HoH with Tucker)....Like, I don't need to explain myself to you." (as if speaking to Brook)

T'kor: I like to see you happy. (Being with Tuck makes her happy.)

T'kor and Rubina head downstairs. T'kor says they have to whisper so much in the house that it is beginning to hurt her throat. They head into the bathroom to get ready for bed.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-68474’51”.jpg

Rubina: I know you guys (Chelsie) are close. I, I don't know, do you think it's repairable or she is good for your game or you are good for her game? (Rubina is basically asking T'kor where her relationship with Chelsie stands)  I feel like yeah, that's a hard one because she handles it (the flip) much better than Brooklyn...at the end of the day, if it came down to me and Brooklyn, what do you think?

T'kor says Chelsie would vote to keep Brook but she (T'kor) would vote to keep Rubina.

Rubina: Oh, okay

T'kor says she connected with Chelsie right away because she was the only other black woman in the house.

Rubina: Say less. Say less.

T'kor explains that the 4 black people in the house declared they would look out for each other but did not have a formal arrangement. "But, again, her actions after the fact make me question."

Rubina says she was worried she would go up on the block when Chelsie was HoH. T'kor says she should always acknowledge and trust her intuition.

Rubina: If you feel like it (working with Chelsie) could benefit your game, I would support that.

T'kor says her conversations with Chelsie feel genuine and that she trusts in what Chelsie says her purpose is (to lead by faith). "We have an understanding."

Rubina: That's valuable!

T'kor: And I would like to see a woman of color make it. (including Rubina)

Rubina: That's what I think, too.

T'kor: And I thought that about Brooklyn (as Native American), but now? (she is not for Brooklyn at all)

Rubina says Tucker is going to use the veto. "You have some time to sus that out." (how strong T'kor's relationship with Chelsie is at this time and if they can continue working together for a similar end goal of a woman of color winning the game)

T'kor: I feel like if she (Chelsie) is put up on the block, I wouldn't vote for her (eviction) but that lessens my chance to repair.

Rubina: Yeah

T'kor: She knows this game. She loves this game. She wants to be here. At the end of the day, she was doing what she thought was best for her game. She wasn't spreading it (negativity) around the house. (Like MJ was)

T'kor says the optics of putting another woman of color on the block is a bad look.  She brings up the Cookout and targeting Taylor was an optic America had a hard time with. (That was Monte Taylor who, rather instantly, made Taylor a target.)

5:30AM BBT

T'kor and Rubina head off to bed with their arms around each other as they walk (these two have a solid friendship that will transcend this game)

Rubina: Walk me to my room so I have evidence (that she wasn't with Tucker)

The house grows dark with sounds of light snoring coming from the Unicorn room and the HNR.

[Okay y'all, based on this conversation between T'kor and Ruby, it sounds like Tucker may be considering Chelsie or MJ as  the replacement nomination. Neither would be evicted, though. If Tucker is smart and does what these ladies want, he will put up MJ over Chelsie or not use the veto at all. Last night, Tucker was discussing Quinn being the obvious target, although Joseph is working hard to save Quinn and push for Brook as the target arguing that Quinn would never put Joseph and Tucker up on the block together, but Brooklyn would. Both Rubina and T'kor stated that any allegiance to Chelsie is more because she is also a woman of color rather than simply a girl in a girls' alliance (oh, and there is not an official girls' alliance, by the way. These ladies just know some guys assume there is.) My take? Tucker should not use the veto since both of his main targets are already on the block. Why ruffle feathers unnecessarily?

It's Sunday Fun Day! The houseguests will spend today enjoying the backyard. I wouldn't expect much game talk, today, given everything has already been said. Any game talk would just be recycled material. I could never play a game like this where lying and manipulating are so paramount because I have major trust issues already and I am a terrible liar. I relate with T'kor most because she takes this game slowly, does a lot of observing, keeps much of her opinion to herself or with her strongest allies (Kimo and Ruby) and genuinely plays this game with utmost integrity. I really like T'kor and Rubina (Kimo, too) a lot. They are my kind of people. -ML]

5:23 AM BBT:  T’Kor and Rubina are whispering in the bathroom.  They are putting together different alliances Brooklyn has been in and talking about how her actions have changed and how she is not backing things up.  Rubina talks about how she was always scared she was going to be on the block and her intuition was right.  T’Kor talks about how before voting, she told Chelsea that she couldn’t vote Rubina out.  Chelsea told T’Kor that she was going to vote for Cedric so that he had a vote.  T’Kor believes that her and Chelsea have an understanding.  “That’s valuable,” says Rubina.  They talk about how having a woman of color win and talk about how important it is to them.  T’Kor says that if Chelsea is put up on the block, it’s going to make it hard to salvage that relationship.

5:32 AM BBT:  T’Kor and Rubina start walking out of the bathroom together, stopping on the way to talk one more time about the optics of how things look (with placing someone on the block who you want to see representation of winning the game).  T’Kor talks about Taylor’s season and how there was another person who put her on the block and how that didn’t show reciprocity of the relationship.  They walk out to the kitchen and living room area.  “Oh no,” T’Kor says.  “We didn’t get any sleep tonight!”  Rubina replies, “Oh, this place is still red.  Walk me to my room (laughter).”  All cameras are now looking at sleeping houseguests.  Brooklyn and Joseph are being zoomed in on.  It seems Joseph has been moving around, unable to get comfortable.

6:29AM BBT

Quinn is talking in his sleep and gets out of bed in the Unicorn room. He stumbles around and stares at the floor and bends down near Rubina's bed as if looking for something. He turns around, gets back into bed and sighs, deeply. 

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-68541’10”.jpg

9:26AM BBT

Angela is getting out of bed in the HNR. She heads downstairs.

9:46AM BBT

Angela did not return to bed (who would on that demon box bed?), so I imagine she is enjoying the morning outside in the backyard.

10:01AM BBT

WBRB for "Wakey, Wakey Houseguests"

10:16AM BBT

The feeds return to the house lights on and HGs moving about the house. "Good Morning"

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-68768’34”.jpg

The feeds keep popping back to WBRB (three times now within a minute), so if this is any indication of the day, I won't be tuning in. -ML

In the kitchen, Tucker tells Brooklyn, "At least we got the outside."

Brooklyn: Oh, yes!

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-68775’11”.jpg

MJ passes through the kitchen and exchanges "Good Morning" with Brook.

(Just in case you are wondering, Brooklyn says she has been called Brook most of her life.)

Quinn enters the kitchen and asks Brooklyn if she was kept awake by his sleep talking. She doesn't remember her slept being disrupted, "I was so tired that it really didn't bother me last night. I was a rock. It was like 3:15 when I laid down."

Quinn: I was like 4  (they mean when finished with DR sessions)

Quinn says he thought he was yelling

Leah passes through and says she wasn't aware, either

Brooklyn heads outside "to see the sun."

Tucker enters the kitchen, so Quinn fill shim in on his crazy dreams and how they made him talk in his sleep, "I thought I was yelling. I was so embarrassed"

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-68779’47”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-68780’02”.jpg

In the backyard, Rubina tells Brook she was up really late and will be meditating today (code word for sleeping in her sunglasses)

Rubina: I feel like today is going to be a chill day

BB: Rubina, please reattach your microphone

Rubina: Sorry guys. I will fix this

Brook: So Chelsie mentioned...

This conversation gets interrupted by MJ coming outside.

Rubina: I'm sad. I'm sure there is a way I can fix this. I'll MacGyver it. (micro pack hinge is broken) 

BB: Please lower the outside awnings

MJ: Oh no! Boys!

Rubina: Sorry! (knowing she is not tall enough to help)

Cam comes out.

MJ: Oh, hi Cam!

Cam begins working on the other side of the yard by himself.

Rubina went to find someone to help.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-68780’55”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-68786’48”.jpg

Tucker's plan changes, again. (It seems Joe's argument has worked along with the unlikable way Brooklyn has been behaving have cemented her as the target.)

10:30AM BBT

Kimo is talking with Tucker in the HoHR

Kimo: How are you feeling about everything.

Tucker says he loves everybody and hates how this game makes them go after each other. Tucker says he doesn't want Quinn to know that he plans to take him off (the block), "I want him shitting bricks." Tucker plans to call out Brooklyn.

Tucker wants to call out Chelsie, too, for lying and "being snakes in the grass and super manipulative. I think this game can be played differently instead of driving the bus then backing up back over it."

Kimo: Mm Hmm

Tucker: I know he was campaigning to keep Rubina because he was talking to me about it. I hate that Cam got mixed up in this shit. But, Quinn, I give you another lifeline and you throw it back in my face. Quinn and Brooklyn are in a final two (Joe told him) but I don't think Chelsie knows about it

Kimo: Brooklyn approached everyone about a final two. She approached me.

Tucker says she did not approach him, "I know Quinn has a bunch of final twos. Everyone is lying and deceitful."

Tucker is definitely planning to confront Cam, Quinn, Chelsie and Brooklyn about their gameplay. Tucker says he has been observant and watches how everyone reacts to things, "I'm sorry I did lie to you guys but now you know where I have been and what it's been like these past two weeks."

Kimo: Yeah

Tucker says he will deliver the "Get your story straight if you play this fucking game" campaign.

Kimo mentions the Collective.

Tucker: Is that the name of it? Collective?

Kimo: Yeah, but you didn't hear these things from me.

Tucker says he is calling it all out but won't mention where he heard from.

Kimo: If you mention the core, only T'kor and I knew about that.

Tucker says he will only speak based on his own observations.

Kimo: Are you still putting up Chelsie as the renom?

Tucker: Yeah....she still wants to work with me.

Tucker says Chelsie is lying to his face and believing everything MJ and Brooklyn are saying to her.

Kimo: I'm just concerned

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-68792’03”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-68793’03”.jpg

Tucker: The reason Chelsie is up there and not Makensy is that Brooklyn and Chelsie are going to be a lot better at the comps that are about to start happening. There's not going to be a lot of physical comps. It's going to be mental.

Kimo asks what if she wins AI

Tucker says he still plans to expose her whole game.

Kimo: Yeah....we just want to like suggest something for you to have in your head. You say you want to put Chelsie up, but if you think about it....if there is Chelsie and Makensy...

Tucker: Makensy has been down to work with me for two weeks

Kimo: Oh, I think Brooklyn has to go if it comes down to the two of them. If you decide to use the veto on Quinn, I know that would be a good connector for you, but you are still worried about a backdoor.

Tucker says he will lay it all out for Quinn and it will ruin any trust Quinn had with them.

Kimo says that if HoH is not in their favor, he is worried. Tucker says he knows that he will be at risk to going home but that's a risk he wis willing to take and he still wants to expose everyone's game.

Kimo: Just consider, if say, you put Makensy, one, she could win it (AI Arena) again.

Tucker: But she wasn't against me and Rubina was that fucking close. She is not as good as we think.

Kimo warns him there could be a double eviction soon, and they want to make sure they have people good for them on jury.

Tucker: If she wants to put a big target on me, at least I played an honest game and got people exposed.

Kimo: Yeah

10:49AM BBT

In the cave bedroom, T'kor is talking to Cam about her driving test and how she failed because she took a certain left into a parking lot instead of the street, so they said "automatic failure" so she went further away to get her license at a different DMV. "It was a challenge but I did not deter, and I got my license."

Cam says in the beginning, he was driving with two feet, but it gets easier (in time). "I could drive in my sleep."

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-68804’34”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-68804’23”.jpg

10:50AM BBT

Joseph is now talking with Tucker in the HoHR saying that Leah approached him last night and seemingly wants to form a final two. Joseph says that T'kor and Kimo want Makensy to go home. Tucker argues that Makensy can be beneficial.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-68805’10”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-68806’02”.jpg

Cam rings the HOHR doorbell and opens the door.

Cam: Can I take a doo doo in here?

Tucker: Yeah...see y'all later

Tuciker heads downstairs.

Joseph heads int ot he HNR, looks at the camera and say, "Whatever"

Joe: My final two is crazy. I love him, but he's crazy.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-68808’14”.jpg

Joseph paces around the room. "If he says something to Quinn, I'll just deny it."

Joe: I am sticking with Tucker! That's my boy! I am sticking with him. He has had my back when nobody else has! I'm sticking with the that!

Joseph leaves the HNR 

[I would love to see Joseph win AI Instigator. He would keep this game popping! -ML]

11:00AM BBT

Quinn, T'kor and Kimo are talking in the Cave bedroom. Kimo and T'kor assure Quinn that Tucker now knows that he did not mess with his clothes. They assure Quinn that Tucker is being honest about the plan. Quinn says he believes them and thanks them for all their help.

[Y'all, I can't believe this. Tucker is now going to work with Quinn, again. How many chances does this dude get? Never in a million years would I trust Quinn. -ML]

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-68814’38”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-68815’34”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-68814’43”.jpg

1:07AM BBT

Kimo has been whispering with T'kor in the cave bedroom, but he has been belching the entire time. "Oh my God! I am so sorry! I am disgusting!"

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-68822’26”.jpg

11:11AM BBT

In the kitchen, Joseph and Tucker are talking about Keanu Reeves in admiration.....actually, it's more like worship as conversation moves through all of his movies and his altruistic existence.

[I'm a huge KR fan, too! -ML]

Cam joins the conversation and shares his admiration for KR, too.

Joseph: That's my Dude. 

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-68825’56”.jpg

[I am out for now. -ML]

11:22 AM BBT:  T’Kor and Kimo are still talking in the floating room.  Kimo reminds her that they are in week 5.  Almost halfway there.  T’Kor asks Kimo if he wants to practice the days with him today to keep themselves awake and to mentally prepare themselves for the upcoming games.  They talk about touching base with Joseph.  Kimo says that he got giddy from last night.  Leah tells Kimo that she wants to have coffee outside.  “Ohhh, girl!”  (Is there some budding relationship with Joseph and Leah?). T’Kor talks about doing a lowering of the glasses as a silent signal for when they need to talk.  He likes it, but they’ll talk more about it later.

11:31 AM BBT:  Kimo says he needs to brush his teeth before going and talking to everyone.  Movie talk is still going in the kitchen with Quinn, Joseph, and Cam. Spider-Man, Spider-Man 2, Star Wars, Daredevil…

11:34 AM BBT:  Back to Kimo and T’Kor (because, honestly…not a movie fan lol -Guest).  Kimo is picking out clothes because he wants to do a little jog this afternoon.  He talks about how he tries not to sniff food, but that he did when he was a have-not.  They talk about how they can’t believe they have been in the house for 34 days.  Kimo goes to get some coffee and asks T’Kor if she wants to go for a jog.  “A jog?  No!  I don’t want to go for a jog right now!”  

Outside it looks like Angela is passed out on a blue lounger bean bag chair.  Rubina is laying down on the cushioned bench hugging the BB building, and MJ is sleeping over two shaded chair squares.  Leah talks to Brooklyn outside about still having someone’s location (presumably her mother since she goes on to talk about her mother).  Brooklyn talks about her children.

11:49 AM BBT:  Joseph and Kimo are talking in the bathroom.  Joseph says that Tucker is down for what they thought.  Kimo is responding, but I can’t understand him well while he is talking with his toothbrush in his mouth.  Kimo gags himself with the toothbrush before spitting into the sink and then sounding clearer again.  MJ walks past them into the bathroom.  Conversation turns to Kimo saying he is going to do towels if he wants to wash anything.  Joseph takes some sort of tincture looking thing and places drops on his head (he couldn’t possibly be balding already??).  MJ comes out of the bathroom, asks how everything is going.  He says good and that he didn’t realize she was called to the DR room.  She leaves the bathroom area and Joseph takes a couple pumps of Gillette shaving gel while letting out a burp.

11:57 AM BBT:  Watching Joseph shave his face is interesting.  While shaving, he is delicately lifting up both sides of his mustache, as to not take any length off of the edges.  He wipes his face with a towel, hangs the towel up, and grabs some aftershave lotion to apply to his face afterwards.  

In the kitchen, Kimo has a bandana on and is trying his best tough guy impression in the mirror.  Everyone laughs.  Kimo doesn’t like it.  Cam is up watching the fish by himself.

12:06 PM BBT:  Cam awakens, rubs his stomach, and gets up to ring the HOH doorbell.  Nobody answers so he lets himself in.  Once inside, he grabs a snack for himself.  It looks like Tucker has on a face mask.  He looks like Hannibal Lector.

12:08 PM BBT:  Tucker puts on his headphones and lets his face mask exfoliate and do its job.  No shame.  

In the kitchen, Quinn, Cam, Kimo, and Joseph are talking about farts and how they smell.  Kimo tells Cam he is a dreamboat.  He is intelligent, handsome, and his farts don’t smell bad.  He can rock Quinn’s glasses better than he ever could.  Kimo twirls and asks what his bandana is giving.  Cam says it gives 2 thousands TRL vibes.  “Oh, I love!”  Leah says it makes him seem like he has a New York accent.  “How you doin’,” he asks.  They talk about proximity of New York to Boston.  Quinn asks what Leah is doing.  She says that she is going to put her makeup on outside.  “Is that a bad idea?  I just don’t want to get called in and look like Mrs. Puff.”  Kimo responds, “Who’s Mrs. Puff?”  Leah says it’s someone from SpongeBob.  (Ohhhh how you can see the generational difference between them! -Guest)

12:14 PM BBT:  Tucker switches from looking at his letter to looking at a picture.  All cameras are on him.  He breathes in and exhales out heavily before holding the picture near his chest.  He picks back up the letter to read again while caressing the picture.  His eyes appear watery at the edges and a tear can be seen coming from his right eye.

12:18 PM BBT:  In the kitchen, Joseph, Quinn, and Cam are talking about who they think has had the most screen time on TV.  Tucker is back to looking at his picture.  He puts the picture down and it is a PICTURE OF HIM WITH HIS DOG!  (He just won points with me.  I’m starting to like Tucker more and more.  -Guest)

12:22 PM BBT:  Tucker is back to looking at his pictures.  The one that he looks at that is placed down horizontally looks like the picture with his parents while the vertical picture is of him and his dog.  Looking at his snacks, it appears Tucker has a couple large bags of gummy bears, maybe some Reece’s pieces, a pair of socks, and some other items I can’t make out.  Tucker takes the mask off of his face, dabs the residual fluid into his pores, rubs his legs, and yawns.

Downstairs, it appears that Brooklyn has taken a seat at the high top table and is listening to the conversation that the boys are having at the table. 

Tucker is back to looking at the picture of his dog and said, “Oh, buddy boy.  I love you doggy.  I miss you so much, Ziggy.  I love you so much.  My buddy boy.”  He kisses the frame and sets it up next to his family picture. (Aww,  so sweet!  -Guest). He picks back up the letter from his family.  Tucker is definitely in his feelings this morning.

12:29 PM BBT:  WBRB.

(And on that note…I’ll BRB, too!  Going to get my clothes set out for next week and meal prep because I HATE doing that when I get home after a day at school.  It’s a slow day in the house! Lol)

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-68927’23”.jpg

12:56PM BBT

The camera crew is having fun with Tucker today while he is sunning in the backyard. They zoom in and out on him in the backyard. They zoon into his wonky toe then slowly pan up his entire body. (Seems Kimo and Ruby aren't the only ones with Tucker crushes)

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-68928’21”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-68929’46”.jpg

1:12PM BBT

Brooklyn is telling Chelsie in the cave room that she will promise Tucker she will be a vote to evict Quinn.

Chelsie: Rubina is saying that Tucker wants to work with us. I don't know how valid that is. I don't know what she's telling Tucker.

Brook: She has a big mouth

Chelsie: I told her I was targeting Joseph. Talk to Rubina, maybe later tonight. Yeah, I don't think Tucker's gonna use it.

Brooklyn says she is planning a really nice speech that honors Tucker's wins and that he has proven he deserves to be there.

Chelsie: Keep it short and simple and sweet. The least amount of words this week, the better.

Brook: Yeah

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-68946’16”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-68945’59”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-68947’49”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-68950’28”.jpg

1:19PM BBT

Leah, Quinn and Cam have been talking about the Mario video games and characters for an hour now in the backyard.

Angela has been sleeping on the squishy lounger next to them, and MJ is listening in but has nothing to add to this conversation.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-68955’21”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-68956’27”.jpg

1:21PM BBT

In the kitchen, Kimo asks Rubina if his bandana looks stupid.

Rubina: No! And first of all, if any of us look stupid, I'm going to say something. That's how I roll. You look great! 

They decide to try smoky eyes and red lips for the next "look" in the house.

Kimo belches continuously.

T'kor: Wait, can I get you burping the ABCs.

Kimo gets to E then says "That's disgusting."

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-68957’51”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-68959’42”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-68959’40”.jpg

1:25PM BBT

[I'm out for now.  -ML]

2:10PM BBT

Chelsie is talking to us for her next episode…”The new proverb of this week is proverbs 24/7 Stay ready so you never have to get ready. A lot of times people plan to fail or fail to plan so a lot of times people failed to plan, so when people failed to plan, you better fail….a lot of words but you’ll catch it, eventually. So stay ready so anytime something is thrown at you, left or right, life doesn’t go the way that you expected it to go. You have already prepared yourself so stay ready so you never have to get ready. It is better to be out on offense than to be on defense. So 24/7 Say it with me…Stay ready. So you never have to get ready.

Predictions: I’m not gonna give the tea, or,  not. You guys are gonna have to tune in to see that thing (veto) I can’t reveal to you….but, eventually, you will know. Tucker won.  But my prediction is that Quinn will go. The reason why I predict that is because under pressure you see how people operate and then when you expect to play a game under pressure to save your life, it is 10 times worse on how people deal with pressure and tension that leads me to predict that.  HOH next week I think it’s gonna be a floater….. or me. I think the competition will be finesse competition so it’s like putting a ball into something or just something where it requires technique, not necessarily physicality…requires technique and something that does require you to use your brain to think. A lot of us in this house have ability to think critically… not really.”

Chelsie tells us her observations are that something is starting with her and Cam. Chelsea explains that late at night. She and Brooklyn do a little show where Brooklyn pretends to be a marriage therapist to her and Cam for their fake BB marriage. She mentioned last night that she didn’t like how Cam had flirted with Lia and now all of a sudden he is starting to show a lot of interest in her. She does have reservations because he so openly flirted with Leah in front of her, and he is rather filthy. She shows us his dirty “chonies” and complains that he leaves them on the rocks. She says a lot of conversations about things would have to happen because there are  a lot of things over there (points to his area) to discuss before he could be with her. She is not completely opposed to it. “Forgiveness is what I need for certain actions. There’s a lot. There’s layers, so don’t (make it out to be more than it is)  I wish I can go into details of what our 3 AM conversation was…”

Her session is interrupted by WBRB

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-68990’26”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-68990’03”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-68989’24”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-68989’05”.jpg

Tucker enters the kitchen where Kimo and T'kor talk him into belching the alphabet. He does practically the entire alphabet and gets cheers.

2:40PM BBT

Leah, T'kor, Rubina and Tucker are talking about how hard it was to be without the backyard for 6 days.

Rubina: It was almost 7 days

Leah: I once had melanin. Even goldfish lose their pigmentation without sunlight.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-69034’29”.jpg

2:42PM BBT

In the backyard, Brooklyn is complaining about this being a waste if she is sent home because this week is where her clients are actually doing the preliminary competitions for Miss America, "They are on planes right now. I did not come here to miss that for this."

[Did anyone break it to Brooklyn that she could have actually been eliminated week one? She is behaving like she is being cheated if she doesn't get to jury. -ML]

Chelsie tells her she feels she will be safe given who she is on the block with.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-69036’12”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-69037’30”.jpg

Brooklyn: I do believe Leah when she says I have her vote if it's between us two. I'm not going home.

Chelsie: You are not going home. The odds are in your favor.

Brook: I got to get to Zingbot. I got to get zinged. I need to get to OTEV.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-69053’01”.jpg

Brooklyn says it makes sense for week 6 to be a double eviction. "I think it's a nine person jury."

Brook: Week 8 would be a Battle Back.

Chelsie: Sounds right but this game hasn't gone where it sounds right.

Brooklyn: At least I've been shown every week.

Chelsie: Yeah

2:53PM BBT

I'm out for now....lots to do.  -ML

3:45 PM BBT:  Not a whole lot of game talk going on.  Outside conversation revolves around New York City landmarks.  Kitchen conversation is nonexistent.  Cameras focus in on MJ doing dishes.

4:06 PM BBT:  Cam is in the kitchen cleaning a pan in the sink.  Once finished, he dries it, sets it on the stove, and continues assembling a sandwich that he is making.  (Can’t really tell what it is.  Grilled cheese, maybe?). Joseph can be seen going up the stairs and comes down the stairs not long after.  Cam cuts a bit off of a stick of butter and drops it into the pan.  He then places the sandwich into the pan.  As he cleans one finds what looks to be a couple of bags of Ruffles baked chips (just salted).  He consolidates the two bags into one.  All cameras have been on him the whole time.  Kimo walks into the kitchen and looks for something in the fridge.  He starts singing.