Friday, August 16, 2024 - BBAI26 Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother 26 observations, and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  Big Brother Season 26 - Discussion Forum

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is Pacific Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here) until Sunday, November 5, when Daylight Saving Time ends. 

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

To better help you identify the HGs, Fuskie made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.

Get the Morty's TV Big Brother Season 26 HG Reference Guide today!

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:
Dining Table (DT)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Have-Not Room (HNR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Kitchen (KT)
Living Room (LR)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Storage Room (SR)
Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet [toilet] (WC)
Lounge Area Across from the HoH room.  (LOFT)
Theme bedroom [Unicorn in the garden] (UBR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at Morty's TV Chat. Stop in and talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

It takes two to tango, but only one to moonwalk.

4:40AM BBT

The lights are still on in the HoHR where Tucker and Rubina are now getting ready for bed.

Kimo and T'kor are still up  whispering in the loft.

We will have nominations today. I'll do my best to update.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-65552’16”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-65553’53”.jpg

5:00AM BBT

The cameras have been on T’kor and Kimo whispering about Rubina being T’kor’s best friend, so she wasn’t sending her home.

Kimo says Cedric is young and gorgeous, and he will bounce back.

The other cameras show Joe and Angela in a dark HNR. Kimo joins them and they discuss how live feeders are loving this season.

Angela says BB has been her guilty pleasure.

Nominations are today!

Quinn is clearly Tucker’s target this week. Tucker will want to target Chelsie and Brooklyn, too. The votes against Rubina (Brook, Chelsie and Cam) make them vulnerable, especially that Brook got caught in lies and Chelsie had a fit and slammed a door in Leah’s face. Tucker may choose to include MJ and/or Cam. He may also want to put a pawn up with him to level the chance for his side of the house to win veto, but Tucker may just win that comp, too.  Rubina and Tucker feel good with all others. Why am I Team Tucker? Well, Tucker shoots straight and is there to win. He plays for himself knowing just one person wins this game. Tucker is highly entertaining and had the first solid and intelligent game move idea this season (Cedric ruined that one). His perceived cockiness is misunderstood, in my opinion. Tucker is my win for the season, even if he doesn’t get that $750K.  It’s going to be an eventful BB Weekend! -ML

11:35AM BBT

Quinn is complaining to Brooklyn and Joseph in the loft about Angela blowing up the bathroom with a stink that hung with him for a while. 

Tucker changes the plan!

In the HoHR, Tucker says Brooklyn is going mad and Chelsie is the only one who didn’t throw people under the bus and admitted right away she voted Rubina. He says Chelsie will be the backup. He is planning to put up Quinn and Cam, for sure. Tucker says Quinn is his pawn, “but he knows about it. We talked about it. Let’s see if that leaks out. I’m telling everyone I need two pawns like I’m going after Quinn, but it’s actually the other way around which sucks“

Tucker is clearly upset  that Brooklyn is not being honest with him. Chemo tells Tucker that he wants to tell him more about the alliance, but he hast to keep it to himself. Brooklyn, Chelsea can Cedric. and Quinn were included in the alliance, T’kor and Kimo joined, but knew they were on the bottom.

Tucker says that he told Mackenzie not to worry, but he still doesn’t trust her because Brooklyn is in her head chemo. Does not trust her either.

Tucker: I think Chelsie is the better competitor. I am not worried about Mackensy at all, but she also fell off that wall pretty quick ( I’m sure Chelsie wanted you to notice that Tucker)

Tucker says that Chelsea told him he will need somebody who is smart and somebody who is athletic to get Quinn out? 

Kimo: I don’t understand why people think we don’t know. It was so obvious. (Who the three votes against Rubina)

Kimo and Tucker discuss the fact that Chelsie, Cam and Brooklyn don’t seem to understand that Kimo and Tucker are working together.

They keep talking about Kimo and T’kor as if Tucker has no idea of their position in the game.

Kimo: You can’t play next week

Tucker: I’m going up next week, for sure

It sounds like Tucker is planning to use Kimo as a pawn.

Next, Joseph enters the HOHR to talk with Tucker.

Tucker tells Joseph that Brooklyn is doubling down and backing the bus over T’kor and Kimo

Joseph: and me

Tucker: yeah

Joseph: Brooklyn is the real threat

Tucker: Well, she is about to find out in about 10 minutes 

This is a bit confusing as Tucker has mentioned several names for nomination and several names as pawns.  - ML

Tucker heads downstairs to do his hair, leaving Joseph in the HOHR to listen to his music.

1:44PM BBT

In the kitchen, Chelsie, MJ and Brooklyn are discussing Matt from last season having such a disadvantage with the whispering, and how it caused him to break down. They say the whispering was even worse last season (I disagree. The whispering is next level this season. -ML)

MJ: Poor Matty

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-66096’20”.jpg

Up in the loft, Leah tells Joseph she felt like a giant booger the minute they got slimed on the wall.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-66104’07”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-66104’29”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-66105’22”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-66105’17”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-66105’10”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-66107’52”.jpg

Cam: What time is it?

Chelsie: Almost 2

Lots of just random conversation while the HGs wait for nominations.

Leah: My mustache is silent like the h in my name. It's there but you can't see it.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-66111’11”.jpg

Brooklyn is talking about her dog being deaf and blind and how he didn't realize the couch got moved so when he tried to jump on it, he just crashed to the ground.

Leah is staring at the tank, "Look at him practicing for the comp and the others are just vibing." (She is talking about the fish)

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-66115’45”.jpg

Joseph is dancing around the HOHR while listening to Tucker's music. Leah and Tucker laugh at him.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-66120’58”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-66120’43”.jpg

Joseph: This shit is gas (the music)

Tucker: I know!

Joe: I have a new persona now....this is my shit....I go to raves and stuff...I have never done Ecstasy

Tucker: Well, I don't think you need it based on your dancing

Leah: Live, Laugh, Love

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-66121’49”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-66123’48”.jpg

Most of the HGs have migrated tot he loft.

MJ: I really thought we'd be in it by now.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-66130’51”.jpg

Leah says that in her DR after the HoH Comp, she said she looked like a Mucinex commercial. "It's not easy carrying all the humor on my back all the time." (she is being sarcastic)

Joe, Leah and Tucker are laughing over funny  things Cedric said while in the house. They say they are going to really miss him.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-66128’58”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-66130’20”.jpg

2:18PM BBT

WBRB Fishies

2:23PM BBT

Cam is playing bumper pool by himself in the loft (he is used to playing with himself) [Sorry, but those socks! -ML]

2:24PM BBT

BB: No napping, Houseguests!

Brooklyn: You have to love Texas more than your mom to live in Texas. Jesus, Football and Cowboys.

Cam: That's pretty much Texas

Brook: That's it  [No, that's not it. Some of us are more openminded than that. -ML]

MJ joins Cam for bumper pool.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-66141’03”.jpg

2:29PM BBT

Quinn is whispering to the cameras in the SR...he is rambling on and on about what others are doing in the game and how it is messing with his game.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-66143’50” (1).jpg

"Leah said it wasn't a blindside. There's three people super pissed off and two other people and Joseph....Girl, are you not connecting the dots? What is all this song and dance? I went out of my way to work with you for ten days and then you didn't talk to me. I don't have the votes to stay, and it's in Rubina's hands. There was a way we could have done this, but they did not consult me. I was willing to do something, but whatever."

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-66144’57”.jpg

"Thank you for coming to my Quinn Talk. Next week, if I win HoH, I want Tucker to go home because he can win all the comps to the end."

Quinn says he is glad the majority alliance is busted up, but now he is not feeling secure. "It's annoying. Did you guys hear anything I said? I don't want to have to repeat it?"

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-66149’37”.jpg

Quinn: Brooklyn is like so pissed. I really did want to work with her and be loyal. (Quinn is using a lint roller and the noise is painful to my ears)

Quinn says Angela is so annoying and thinks she is playing a social game, "Oh my God. If she gets dragged to the end?"

2:38PM BBT

Kimo and Rubina are talking in the living room. Kimo tells Rubina that he and T'kor hardly got any sleep. She tells him to "meditate" but he says they are on it today and keep catching them.

Angela says she really wants to sit in the sun and thinks they are holding off on the nominations for the backyard to be ready so people can go off and talk.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-66152’24”.jpg

T'kor and Chelsie appear to be sleeping in the loft.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-66152’25”.jpg

Angela asks Kimo if was able to get sleep the last time he was a Have-Not. He says he was not able to sleep.

Angela: You were tired and you were dehydrated

Tucker passes out kolaches to the HGs in the loft.

Kimo asks where T'kor is. Angela said she heard her in the loft earlier. 

Angela: SHe seems to be in better spirits today.

Rubina says that Tucker gave her an amazing empowerment speech, "She needed that."

4:15PM BBT

The feeds have changed to WBRB

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-66249’49”.jpg

The feeds are back. Tucker enters the Unicorn Room to hug Brooklyn.

Brook: I'm just being a baby

Tucker: I truly think you are the smartest one in this room. Now, if they would just open the backyard!

They all share they are surprised that Tucker had to nominate three for eviction.

Tucker leaves to pee. Rubina hugs Brooklyn.

Rubina: I'm sorry. I just didn't have a say in it. I know it's not nice being up there. I know it's not.

MJ: Let's just hope Joseph gets picked. (for veto, I guess)

Leah: It just proves you are a baddie.

4:21PM BBT

In the bathroom, Quinn tells T'kor he would have liked a heads up about their vote.

T'kor: Mm Hmm

Quinn: Now she even says that it's okay if you wanted me gone before Cedric. That's not what I wanted. It's just like a heads up would have been cool. But, I still trust everyone.

Quinn: Now I feel like dead weight.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-66258’56”.jpg

Tucker comes out of the loo.

T'kor: That wasn't fun.

Tucker: No! No! ANd Angela had to do that twice.

T'kor: Technically, once.

Tucker: Well, she had to prepare for it.

T'kor: How are you doing?

Tucker: I just want to go outside and get some fresh air. It was a long setup.

Quinn: That shit was badass.

Tucker: It was the coolest wall, ever.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-66261’57”.jpg

Tucker and Quinn chat about rock climbing for a bit.

Tucker: Anyway, I love you, dawg.

They hug

Quinn: Love you long time. No doubt.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-66267’13”.jpg

Talk in the kitchen centers around farts.

Back in the Unicorn Room, Rubina asks Quinn how he is doing. He says he is doing really well.

Quinn: I just didn't think that knowing the show would be a big deal.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-66266’08”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-66267’15”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-66266’54”.jpg

Rubina: It's okay to be a super fan.

Leah: It's cooler. It makes people watch the show.

Tucker nominated Brooklyn, Cam and Quinn.

Chelsie: I thought it was going to be Kimo.

MJ: I pulled him aside and was like, what the fuck, bro. He told me he couldn't put Kimo on the block.

Leah walks into the bathroom.

Chelsie: What's up?

Leah: Everyone is in the kitchen just staring at each other.

Leah tells Chelsie that she was clenching for her life on that wall.

Chelsie: You were clenching and on your tippy toes.

MJ yells from the loo that when she went down, she landed like an acrobat.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-66275’10”.jpg

Chelsie says her only goal was not to be a Have-Not.

The first three down were named Have-Nots (Angelo, Kimo and Joe)

Chelsie tells MJ that her hair worn curly is gorgeous. 

MJ: Thank you!

Chelsie: I know it's a pain in the butt

MJ: It is!

Leah agrees that MJ's curly hair is great.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-66276’28”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-66277’16”.jpg

4:41PM BBT

Kimo and T'kor are whispering in the HNR. He tells her that Tucker told him they (MJ/Brook/Chelsie) were talking about putting him on the block. "Multiple people were saying I should go up as a pawn on the block. They all thought I was. Maybe Quinn, too."

T'kor: I think what sucks about this situation is that so many were hurt by my decision. I wasn't intentionally trying to keep it from them.

Cam walks in and interrupts their conversation.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-66275’46”.jpg

Kimo: How are you Cam?

Cam says he figured it was going to happen. "I am at peace with it." Cam says he is bored in the house now that so many people are gone (I mean, it's just four). "There's nothing to do."

Kimo leaves the room.

Cam: Are you just tired or unwell?

T'kor: I am unwell

Cam: Why? ABout yesterday? Well, if it makes you feel any better, I am still cool with ya. The rest of the house is cool with ya.

T'kor is crying: I am really sorry.

Cam: No need

T'kore tells him she feels responsible. Cam says he would have ended up on the block anyway. "I am not gonna take it personally. You are still gonna be my stylist when we get out of here. You are good with me!"

Cam: This is not a life or death scenario. I have two chances to fight my way out. Do you want alone time or just chillin'?

T'kor: Chillin'

Cam: You want to play bumps?

T'kor agrees and they head ot the bumper pool table.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-66284’08”.jpg

Joseph is asleep in the loft.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-66287’32”.jpg

In the HoHR, MJ says, "What are we doing about Angela? Do we tell her anything or keep her where she's at?"

Tucker: Keep her where she's at.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-66297’32”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-66303’40”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-66304’57”.jpg

Brooklyn is putting together a charcuterie board using a lot of Tucker's HoH haul.

5:18PM BBT

Cam and T'kor are playing checkers in the loft. 

In the kitchen, MJ says there must be a build out for the veto competition, "because they said, 'It's gonna be a long one.'"

[I am out for the night because I am suffering from a case of Teacher Tired like never before. -ML]

• morty unpinned this topic
  • morty locked this topic