Thursday, August 15, 2024 - BBAI26 Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother 26 observations, and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  Big Brother Season 26 - Discussion Forum

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is Pacific Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here) until Sunday, November 5, when Daylight Saving Time ends. 

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

To better help you identify the HGs, Fuskie made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.

Get the Morty's TV Big Brother Season 26 HG Reference Guide today!

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:
Dining Table (DT)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Have-Not Room (HNR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Kitchen (KT)
Living Room (LR)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Storage Room (SR)
Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet [toilet] (WC)
Lounge Area Across from the HoH room.  (LOFT)
Theme bedroom [Unicorn in the garden] (UBR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at Morty's TV Chat. Stop in and talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

I sympathize with batteries. I’m never included in anything either.

5:20AM BBt

We have had fishies on all four views for a while now. What’s interesting is that there is no WBRB message….just fish

5:30AM BBT

Now we have a view of sleeping HGs.

Who knows what today brings?!? With the AI Arena twist this season it is very difficult to predict who will be evicted. Houseguests have been swimming through all possible scenarios each week, but it’s very hard to know who is speaking truth. The talk in the house seems to focus on MJ being the

Number one target tonight. Yet, if MJ wins the AI Arena, houseguests must choose between Cedric and Rubina. Most of the house has provided comfort to both Rubina and Cedric, making them feel pretty safe. Rubina is the most nervous knowing her relationship with Tucker has made her position in the game very vulnerable. It really is difficult to know which one would be evicted if it came down to the two of them. Personally, I feel the obvious eviction for tonight should be MJ since her strategy is just to tell everyone she is no threat to their game. HGs claim she is big physical competition, but I have not seen any proof of that, yet. Should MJ win AI Arena, I think the obvious choice for the HGs should be to evict Rubina since Tucker has clearly made himself the strongest physical player in the game, and their partnership does add numbers in his favor. I’d love to see how far Tucker can keep himself in the game, and that will be more entertaining with Rubina in the house. The houseguests seem to feel strongly that the AI arena will end tonight, but we know, as viewers, to expect the unexpected. Tune in tonight to see who will win AI Arena, and who will be evicted! Hopefully we will actually get a live HOH, but with the AI Arena still in play, I doubt they will have time for that to air live! I’ll be watching!  - ML 

1:25PM BBT

The HGs are getting ready for this exciting day!

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-64637’00”.jpg

There is a lot of whispering between T'kor and Kimo

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-64642’06”.jpg

1:35PM BBT

Leah is doing Angela's hair. MJ is doing her makeup, and Cedric is cleaning himself up, too, in the bathroom. Quinn is in the shower. These HGs have got to get live show ready!

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-64651’40”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-64653’32”.jpg

1:44PM BBT

Chelsie is talking about her preaching journey in the kitchen. The self praise is heavy.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-64657’26”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-64657’19”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-64657’14”.jpg

Chelsie says she was praying in tongues and another woman was also praying in the same language, so they freaked out, "Yes, I speak in tongues."

Brooklyn: Well, I think that's....

Chelsie: I think it is a gift that some receive. I don't think it is proof or evidence that you are saved or filled.

Brooklyn: Mm Hmm

Chelsie continues discussing about speaking in tongues. 

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-64661’16”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-64665’30”.jpg

2:10PM BBT

Kimo sees Rubina and apologizes for not checking on her.

Rubina: It's okay.....it's okay. If you need time....If y'all don't feel that way. It's okay.

Rubina leaves. 

Kimo turns to T'kor: This place is going to make me fucking burst.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-64687’18”.jpg

2:13PM BBT

Angela is admiring the hair extensions that Leah put in her hair, "these match my hair perfectly"

Leah: Yeah

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-64689’28”.jpg

It looks like the HGs received some food. It looks like a delivery, but I'm not positive.

Quinn: You guys can pass judgment, but this is gonna be delicious.

Earlier, Brooklyn referred to everyone having the meat sweats.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-64690’31”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-64687’42”.jpg

T'kor asks Rubina if she wants more rib

Rubina: I shouldn't

T'kor: well, you could

2:19PM BBT

We have RCHS on the feeds now.

6:39PM BBT

The feeds have returned!

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-64951’35”.jpg

Brooklyn and Rubina hug in the Unicorn bedroom. Brook tells Rubina that T'kor and Kimo told her they were voting her out, "so in what world does that make sense? Of all people, you know why that doesn't make sense for me."

Brook leaves and Leah whispers that T'kor and Kimo told her they were keeping her (Rubina), "Those two I trust."

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-64953’27”.jpg

In the cave bedroom, MJ tells T'kor that she heard everything flipped the last few minutes, "I'm very conflicted on what is going on. I feel like me winning conflicted everybody. I was like, oh shoot. I guess this is not an easy decision. I'm just checking in."

T'kor says that she was conflicted the minute the three of them were on the block.

MJ: You were on the right side of the house, apparently. Thank God I was.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-64955’54”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-64957’01”.jpg

MJ says when she went out there for the AI Arena she was feeling that Rubina was going, but after the comp. it was suddenly Cedric.

MJ: I decided I was just going to keep my word and vote to keep Rubina.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-64958’19”.jpg

T'kor doesn't give much away.

MJ: Do you think it's the wall?

T'kor hopes not because she doesn't think she will be good at it.

MJ: Just hang on....I don't have great grip strength, so....I felt very confident going into that AI Arena. I completely, 100% was hearing from Him (God) that I was going to win.

6:49PM BBT

WBRB

Chelsie and Cam are avoiding T'kor.

T'kor (alone in the Cave Bedroom now): They are mad at me. But I was mad at them this morning.

In the loft, Joseph says to Angela, "He is a great kid...I was looking and saw Kimo and Leah holding hands and then....it sucks. I just wish he hadn't volunteered."

Angela (with tears): Mm Hmm!

Joe: Can I have a hug?

Angela: Yes! Are you kidding me?

They hug

Joe: I hate him going out like that.

Angela: I know. He was so angry. I didn't know he volunteered.

Joe: He was a good kid. He didn't deserve that.

Angela: He put me on the block, but I told him to do it.

Joe: It sucks. I hope he doesn't hate me.

Angela  tells Joe not to get down on himself because Cedric is a great guy and will bounce back. She leaves knowing others start speculating when people spend too much time together.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-64965’03”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-64964’39”.jpg

Now alone, Joe whispers, "I didn't want it to happen. I wanted him to win."

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-64969’25”.jpg

6:56PM BBT

Rubina is digging into the ribs in the SR now, and MJ is grabbing her suitcase to unpack.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-64973’14”.jpg

Back in the cave bedroom, Tucker is giving Kimo tips for the wall. He tells him to keep his hands and feet as dry as possible. He says the slime will make it hard. The whispering is hard to decipher.

Kimo: I feel bad for Chels because I know she was close to him. That's just me being human.

BB: Tucker, please put on your microphone  (no wonder!)

Kimo is belching and says he is so tired.

Tucker: Oh let's fucking go. What a relief!...Quinn is going to fight for his life on that wall.

Kimo: Who was the 6? 1, 2, 3....Leah, Kensy

T'kor: Joseph

Tucker: Had to be Joseph

Kimo: Joseph kept looking over and trying to engage. People were looking. You could tell.

Tucker: She hasn't even said anything, at least to me. Has she talked to you yet? (he means Chelsie)

Kimo: All I get are looks.

Tucker: You know she can't hide her face

And who walks in???? C H E L S I  E

She grabs something, laughs because she knocked something over, then heads back out

T'kor tells Tucker and Kimo that she doesn't think she will do well on the wall.

Kimo: If it's the wall, I am gonna get soaked and shook.

Tucker: I hope people drop off quick and it's not a seven hour thing because I will go 7 hours

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-64975’31”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-64979’21”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-64980’03”.jpg

Tucker says Cam and Chelsie are acting really angry and slamming doors, "That's rude. It's a fucking game in the end. Chill out."

In the unicorn bedroom....

Brook: People lie. People will lie to your face!

Chelsie is shocked that Leah voted Cedric out saying she promised to go the other way.

Chelsie and Brooklyn are definitely feeling on the bottom of the house now and are acting very angry and defensive.

MJ: Leah is freaking out because we brought in the food an...

Chelsie: And I walked away because I am upset. Okay Leah. You were talking different all week.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-64976’41”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-64980’40”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-64980’20”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-64980’55”.jpg

Brooklyn: Weeeellllllll

Chelsie: It's the name of the game. Everything can change minute to minute.

Brooklyn: I hope everyone knows that people lie. They will lie to your face.

Chelsie: At least make me aware (she hates that she didn't know the vote was going that way)

Brook: I am playing an honest game, so when people tell me they are voting a certain way

[Okay, Brooklyn, I saw you giving Rubina a verbal farewell while holding her hands and peering deep into her eyes with "You’re going home. I want you to know this was real." right before the vote. Brooklyn thought she had the game in the palms of her hands. -ML]

Chelsie asks MJ if she has talked to Kimo and T'kor. She says she talked with T'kor who said she was voting that way the entire time.

Chelsie: Want to know who flipped, flipped? JOSEPH

Brooklyn: Yeah

Chelsie: He was the leader of getting Rubina out

MJ: Joseph literally told me he wasn't going to have my back

Chelsie: He was like, get RB out! Get RB out!

Brooklyn: I hope everyone knows pawns go home, so be careful. He volunteered himself.

Chelsie: Yeah, that's crazy.

Brook asks who the third vote was.

MJ says it must be Cam, "He said Rubina doesn't help his game at all, so I really think that was third vote."

Back in the cave bedroom, Tucker asks if Brooklyn knows or should they play it off as Chelsie, Quinn and Cam?

T'kor: Quinn doesn't have a vote

Kimo: Tuck, we need to tell you something, right?

He turns to T'kor, "Am I saying this?"

T'kor: Yeah

Tucker is all ears....

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-64988’27”.jpg

Kimo tells Tucker about the big alliance he and T'kor were in but they knew they were on the bottom of, "This information is just for you." He wanted Tucker to know that they are not loyal to the others, T'kor and Kimo are loyal to Tuckers and are telling him this to show that loyalty.

Tucker seems happy they told him. Tucker leaves and T'kor tells him she is concerned about telling Tucker things, "I just didn't want Rubina to leave."

Kimo: Fuck! I'm sorry.

*whispering I can't decipher*

Kimo: We have to take control of our game.

BB: KIMO! Please reattach your microphone

Kimo: Oh, sorry

*audible stomach growling

Kimo: Oh! Is that me or you?

T;kor: It's me. If Rubina had left we would feel ten times worse.

MJ walks in, "Are y'all excited it's the wall? Watch it not be the wall." MJ says she is surprised by what happened and is spending her time transferring room to room checking on everyone, "Quinn was crying! I was like, what the fuck?"

Kimo: Emotions are high

MJ gets a bit emotional and says she feels guilty that she won feeling everyone else wanted Cedric to win.

T'kor: You can't feel guilty for working your butt off and getting your safety

MJ says it is unlike her to put herself first

T'kor: But we are going to get better at that

Kimo tells MJ she is always safe with them.

MJ: I can't have Angela win. I can't have Quinn win.

MJ leaves.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-65001’56”.jpg

7:26PM BBT

In the gym, Rubina tells Tucker that Brooklyn said she only voted for her because Kimo and T'kor saud they were. Tucker says that he knew to keep an eye on Brooklyn's face the whole night, "and then they slammed the door in Leah's face."

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-64998’46”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-64999’14”.jpg

MJ walks in and Tucker tells her, "I saw your face walking down the steps and I knew, 'Oh Makensy got this." MJ tells them that she was at peace all day because she heard God tell her she had this.

MJ: The energy is so strange

Tucker mumbles they are mad. MJ says she is confused because she heard Rubina was going. "That's why I believe Brooklyn because I don't think she would have told you if she really didn't feel that way, and Joseph was the one who led it."

Tucker: He wanted you out (Rubina)

MJ: I do believe things switched last minute

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-65002’14”.jpg

MJ says that if people were solidified (with their vote) nobody would have gone anywhere (to rooms to talk) so I really believe them when they saw people switched.

Rubina: Yeah

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-65004’21”.jpg

Brooklyn walks in and repeats that she really heard from everyone beforehand they were voting out Rubina, "and Joseph switched.. Because think of it, why would I have been very honest in that moment? (she means when she told Rubina right before the vote that what they had was real, their relationship).

Tucker: I heard 6 to 3 and took my bracelet off. I was gonna give you my smiley face bracelet. 

Brook: Well, I love you and I was just.....I thought it was you.

Rubina: Yeah

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-65006’32”.jpg

Chelsie walks in saying, "We need to figure out who he is related to." (I guess Cedric)

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-65008’06”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-65008’16”.jpg

Rubina is now talking to Brooklyn in the bathroom who keeps repeating that she was with Five Pointz and they said they weren't keeping her, "Why would I have done that if they wouldn't have told me that?....I pulled you aside and said I love you but you're going?"

Rubina: I know. I know. That's why I thought I was going.

Brook: Kimo and T'kor won't even look at me. They won't even look at me because they know they said one thing then did something else. It came down to if you went home, Tucker would (makes going crazy noises).

Rubina: I know. Everything is out now. I'm going to be having conversations

Brooklyn: I have been honest with every single person. If they would have just given me that courtesy. I passed T'kor in the hallway (on her way to vote) and she could have said don't do it. I am incredibly happy you are here, but it's a totally new game now.

Rubina: I hold nothing against you. Every week is a new game. It is what it is. I get it.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-65013’43”.jpg

7:42PM BBT

T'kor and Kimo are still whispering in the cave bedroom.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-65014’04”.jpg

T'kor: They are acting like we have been scheming when all we did was ask, where is your vote at?

Cam walks in, "Y'all are still on the ground?"

Kimo: We are stretching. What are you doing.

Cam: Trying to kill time. It's only 7:46.

Kimo: Are you ready for the wall, or potentially not the wall?

Cam: I don't think it's the wall.

Kimo: It's been 4 days.

Cam says he thinks 12 people for the wall is too many. "You guys think it's going to be the wall?"

Kimo: Yeah, I mean we are around the number where it usually happens. Everybody can play.

Cam: Well, the wall fits this theme.

Kimo: Unless it's the tech side of things.

Cam asks how they could do the wall with a tech theme

Kimo: Maybe a motherboard....oh, I'm gonna have to pee myself

Cam: You'll get covered with water and slime, so pee away

Kimo: That's true

Cam: It will be fun, though, regardless. It will change the vibe.

Cam goes to leave the room.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-65025’57”.jpg

T'kore: Cam? Are you mad at me?

Cam says no way. He understands they have to play their game. He is not mad about it at all. "Part of this game is like, who would you want to continue living with? There is no reason to feel guilty."

Kimo: Well, if you WERE pissed, that was fine. I would do whatever to make you love me again.

Cam: Not pissed....I knew it was a toss up with those two on the block. And he not tripping. I think he understands. I'm not mad. I been told y'all though, if it's not myself, it's one of y'all, Chelsie or Brooklyn (who he wants to win).

T'kor: Cam? You come here real quick?

Cam: What's up T?

Cam moves closer to T'kor. 

T'kor tells him she is really sorry. She knows Chelsie is mad but wants them to know that she really does want to protect them, "I know I won't win any HoHs but I really want to do what I can. It was just that it was between him and Rubina."

Cam says he understands. "I don't hold anything against y'all. We're good. I promise. I understand 100%. No worries! No worries at all. Don't act any different. I'm gonna leave y'all to your stretching."  Cam leaves

T'kor: I need to pee but don't want to get up from my corner.

Kimo: If I could bring a toilet, I would.

T'kor says she wants to talk to Chelsie and Brooklyn.

Tucker comes in and tells them that they are saying that T'kor and Kimo flipped last minute, "you need to know."

Kimo: What the fuck?

Tucker: I heard it from Makensy first and thought that was crazy.

Rubina and Leah walk in.

Kimo (to Leah): Is shit being said?

Leah nods in agreement.

Rubina: Yeah, that's why we came in here.

Kimo: I'm gonna go off.

Leah tells T'kor and Kimo everything Brooklyn said, "I know it's not true."

T'kor is getting upset. Kimo is angry, "That makes me pissed."

Ruby: Why are you crying? There's a lot being said. (to T'kor)

Kimo tells Rubina that he hopes she doesn't believe them.

Rubina says she doesn't believe what they are saying. She sees what they are doing, "It feels....what the fuck?"

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-65033’40”.jpg

Rubina: Brooklyn and Makensy are saying it, but I trust you guys more than her. This is messy. I feel bad (Rubina says her staying in the house has things in turmoil)

Leah: I know you guys would not do that, and I trust you. Let's walk with our fucking heads held high and smiles on our faces

Kimo: Fuck, yeah

Leah: And not throw tantrums like some people. I would much rather play this game with you guys.

Rubina: I really did try my best.

[Y'all, Rubina does feel very guilty that she wasn't just able to save herself and prevent all of this upheaval with hurt feelings and CYA lies. She was just seconds behind MJ. She could have won and has no reason to feel bad. -MJ]

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-65035’58”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-65037’13”.jpg

8:02PM BBT

*WBRB fishies

And now we have RCHS on the feeds, again.

9:16PM BBT

The feeds are back.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-65109’05”.jpg

Only 7 are on the wall.

Quinn, Brooklyn, Rubina, T'kor, Cam, MJ and Tucker are still competing.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-65112’40”.jpg

Kimo, Leah, Joseph and Angela are cheering them on.

9:20PM BBT

T'kor falls off.

Chelsie tells her she did well

Chelsie: Nice work folks

Kimo: Good work everyone

T'kor: I can't move my arm (audible shivering)

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-65114’28”.jpg

Leah: Stay strong everyone

Ainsley says there is a heating issue and cooling gel must be applied. The wall com peeps are sprayed with blue gel

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-65115’10”.jpg

Lots of cheering coming fromt eh peanut gallery.

Joe: You guys are killing it.

Chelsie says her butt is a disadvantage in this comp, "my butt had me already off the wall."

Leah: I have never been more grateful to have a flat butt.

*More gel sprays

9:26PM BBT

Tucker, Rubina, Cam, MJ and Quinn are still on the wall

It's now just Tucker, Cam, Rubina and Quinn.

9:28PM BBT

Rubina falls off

T'kor: Girl! You did the darn thing

We now have Tucker, Cam and Quinn battling the wall.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-65121’18”.jpg

Lots of cheering on a big tilt.

Angela: Almost done and it will go back up

"Way to go"    "Stay strong"    "You got it"

9:31PM BBT

Cam almost fell. His pants are sagging from the weight of the slime.

*Huge blast of pink

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-65124’18”.jpg

"Fight, fight, foght"   "Don't give up"   "You got it"   "The pink looks good, I'm not gonna lie."

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-65125’40”.jpg

"Yes you CAM.....hold on....just hold on."

Huge forward tilt

9:34PM BBT

Cam falls

Now it's down to just Tucker and Quinn. Lots of cheering.

9:35PM BBT

RCHS pop back on

9:41PM Still RCHS puppies

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-65130’17”.jpg

9:50PM BBT  Still on RCHS

9:55PM BBT

The feeds are back. Looks like Tucker has the HoH key around his neck. Both Quinn and Tucker are showering. 

10:07PM BBT

Quinn is sitting in quiet contemplation in the front bedroom, still in his towel. 

10:12PM BBT

I’m out for the night

• morty unpinned this topic
  • morty locked this topic