Wednesday, August 14, 2024 - BBAI26 Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother 26 observations, and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  Big Brother Season 26 - Discussion Forum

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is Pacific Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here) until Sunday, November 5, when Daylight Saving Time ends. 

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

To better help you identify the HGs, Fuskie made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.

Get the Morty's TV Big Brother Season 26 HG Reference Guide today!

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:
Dining Table (DT)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Have-Not Room (HNR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Kitchen (KT)
Living Room (LR)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Storage Room (SR)
Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet [toilet] (WC)
Lounge Area Across from the HoH room.  (LOFT)
Theme bedroom [Unicorn in the garden] (UBR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at Morty's TV Chat. Stop in and talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

2:15PM BBT

Brooklyn is giving Cedric advice for The Wall.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-63247’59”.jpg

In the HOHR, Leah is telling Angela that she has already had the conversation with MJ that she will have to vote with the house if it is a house vote.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-63251’19”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-63250’22”.jpg

2:20PM BBT

Cedric is campaigning to T'kor and Kimo in the cave bedroom. He says he won't go after them if they vote to keep him, "I have done more than just tell you" (that he is loyal.

T'kor says that she really loves him on a personal level, I only have one concern.....as someone who does look ahead, when we get to.....What happens?" (If they make it through together)

Cedric: I think when we get there. Before we get there. It's going to have to be a conversation to say we got here and now.....on finale night? On a personal level, if either of you won..." (he would be happy" "If we get there then we have a conversation and say, 'this is what it is.'

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-63258’26”.jpg

Cedric: Worst case scenario, it's Rubina and I and I end up going home. This is where all my eggs are. I don't have any more bridges to cross. I would say, when we get to week 6, we need to sit down (and talk).

T;kor: Mm Hmm

T'kor mentions that everyone knows this week is the hall. Cedric says there is potential for it to not be the wall. He doesn't think the Wall would take four days to set up because if they do it every year, they should have the build out pretty much figured out and then just roll it out.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-63263’51”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-63260’28”.jpg

Cedric says that MJ is probably going to go home this week, Angela can't compete, "not that she would be a threat on the wall." He says Leah and Rubina are not a threat for the wall. "keeping me this week could be beneficial for your personal game. Tucker has made me his target along with Quinn."

Kimo: Mm Hmm

Cedric continues to yammer on. Nothing sounds terribly helpful for Kimo or T'kor, so I will call this campaign moot.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-63269’16”.jpg

2:33PM BBT

MJ is campaigning to Chelsie in the loft, "I have your back and you have mine."

Chelsie: Yeah... Would you consider working with Angela?

MJ: I don't want to. I don't want to at all, but at the same time, a number is a number. It's better to have her for you than against you.

Chelsie: 100%

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-63267’25”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-63266’57”.jpg

Quinn joins T'kor and Kimo in the cave bedroom. He  says he is sus about when Brooklyn found out about the Collective...."suddenly she is in it."

2:45PM BBT

Cedric and Cam are talking in the HNR. Cam is convinced another power will become available. "That invisible HOH shit was crazy."

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-63278’48”.jpg

2:54PM BBT

Quinn tells Kimo and T'kor that it is very important to make sure Brooklyn knows they are Team Collective all the way, "and the good thing about keeping Rubina is that we can influence her."

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-63291’18”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-63293’48”.jpg

3:00PM BBT

MJ is talking with Cedric in the HNR. She says that she is a lone wolf, so it was just easy to put her up.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-63292’35”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-63292’56”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-63308’37”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-63308’54”.jpg

3:18PM BBT

Tucker and Joseph are whispering in the bathroom. Angela comes in so Joseph goes into the loo, immediately. Tucker tells Angela his shoulder is really tight, "but I'm good." He is stretching it out..

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-63314’56”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-63315’30”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-63316’11”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-63316’38”.jpg

3:22PM BBT

Rubina is whispering with T'kor and Kimo. She tells them that she feels like Cedric would have her back (if he comes off). They tell her she needs to go bargain with Quinn.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-63319’05”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-63318’17”.jpg

Rubina assures them that she is going to do the work to feel the best she can going into it, "I have to prepare for all scenarios."

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-63318’17”.jpg

*WBRB Fishies

3:36PM BBT

Rubina: I don't want to be scared, but now it's worse.

T'kor: Okay, let's go through the numbers. If Cedric comes off, you are staying.

Kimo: We just don't know about it, if it becomes Makensy. That's what we are worried about. We don't know if people are with MJ for whatever reason.

Rubina: Yeah, I don't think so.

Kimo: Talk to Quinn

Rubina: Yeah, well, he told me the other day that as long as Tucker is in this house, I'll be a target.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-63330’27”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-63330’25”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-63330’15”.jpg

T'kor: He needs to know you are willing to work with him.

Rubina: Quinn?

Kimo: And Tucker

Kimo says he doesn't think anything "is out of his vocabulary because he is a super fan."

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-63333’17”.jpg

Rubina: I still need to talk to Chelsie.

T'kor: There are a lot of ways you can be good for people's games.

Kimo: You've got to focus on how you benefit their games.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-63333’56”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-63333’58”.jpg

T'kor suggests she bring up things in her talk with Chelsie that make it obvious that she knows Chelsie, "that's what makes you different that Makensy. Her pitch is 'I'm a lone wolf' but yours is, 'I can pull numbers'"

Kimo says it's a big bargaining chip.

3:43PM BBT

Leah is talking with Cedric in the unicorn bedroom saying that some people assume she is aligned with a certain someone on the block, but she would rather dump that and be aligned with others in the game. "You are the only one on the block that has won HoH." SHe tells Cedric that she really likes him, "you are the highest in that rank for who you are. You are someone who makes me laugh, and I enjoy spending time with." Leah says they can mutually benefit each other's games.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-63336’11”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-63338’21”.jpg

Leah says the consensus in the house is that MJ go home.

Leah: You or MJ are going to win it, inevitably (AI Arena). I have already come to terms that you would benefit my game. I don't want to see you go home. It doesn't benefit me for you to leave.

Cedric: Thank you

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-63339’17”.jpg

In the cave bedroom, Rubina tells TiKimo that she is going to go talk with Quinn. "I don't know what I did to deserve it, but I am really really grateful. But if you turn on me, I'm coming for you. (giggles)"

[The whisper game is so strong this season. Some of these conversation are just impossible to hear. -ML]

\

3:52PM BBT

Joseph says it takes 9 votes to stay this time. Kimo says ten. They count again and settle on 9.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-63346’57”.jpg

Cedric: I think Makensy would vote for me to go home. I think Rubina would vote for me to go home. I think Tucker would vote for me to go home. Leah? Maybe. It would be 1,2,3 with Cam 4 and Leah 5. 

Joseph: You have 6 votes. Chelsie, Cam, me.....6 confirmed.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-63350’14”.jpg

Kimo: I also think you are going to win it. Don't tell anybody.

Joseph: You could lose. You could win. You will still be in the house next week/ You are not fucking going home, no matter what. I am confident.

Cedric says he is done campaigning. He only has to talk with Angela.

3:59PM BBT

Rubina is now talking with Quinn in the unicorn bedroom. Quinn says he put himself in the position to be publicly called out. He should have told the people he trusted but then didn't want some people to feel a certain way knowing some knew about it but others did not.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-63356’13”.jpg

Quinn says knowing he could have gone home week three is tough given he has been watching forever and a guy who just found out about the show three weeks ago said I was double dipping. "It's annoying."

Quinn tells Rubina that he had wanted to work with Tucker, "I was hoping I was going to be a much more refined player, and then America votes me on the block because it's messy. Even though I am a big fan and even though I am passionate about the community, they were willing to put me up. It's a funny bit, guys. But it hurts."

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-63359’46”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-63359’53”.jpg

Rubina says you only get it (understand) if you are in here.

4:04PM BBT

WBRB Fishies, of course

4:07PM BBT

Joseph tells T'kor and Kimo that they need to utilize Ticker, "because he is the best fucking competitor they have probably ever had on the show. Quinn is going to have a hard time getting to the end because he is a target, too. We have to keep Tucker around longer. That means he is going to have to win HoH. I don't think y'all are trying to win HoH, maybe that is by assumption, but by 11 or 10, we can not fucking throw it. We have to win."

Kimo: Yeah. 

Jospeh: We can trust Tucker. He is not going to lie to us. If we kept him safe, he will ride for us.

T'kor and Kimo agree.

Joseph: I just don't think we can show our cards, yet.

MJ is campaigning to Brooklyn in the HNR. It's the same old argument, "I'm a lone wolf."

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-63361’24”.jpg

4:16PM BBT

Joseph is telling T'kor and Kimo that Leah doesn't like Rubina and he thinks it is because she is loud.

T'kor: But Chelsie is loud, too

Chelsie walks in and Kimo teases that even though she had an appointment, they are not ready for her yet. Chelsie says her time is important.

Chelsie leaves.

Joe says Leah told him she respects Rubina as a person.

Leah and Tusker are talking one-on-one. Tucker tells Leah he thinks the reason Quinn is sleepwalking and sleep talking so much is because his subconscious can't keep up with all his lies."    [I agree that this game can get stressful and mess with your mental, for sure. -ML]

• morty unpinned and locked this topic