Monday, August 12, 2024 - BBAI26 Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother 26 observations, and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  Big Brother Season 26 - Discussion Forum

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is Pacific Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here) until Sunday, November 5, when Daylight Saving Time ends. 

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

To better help you identify the HGs, Fuskie made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.

Get the Morty's TV Big Brother Season 26 HG Reference Guide today!

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:
Dining Table (DT)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Have-Not Room (HNR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Kitchen (KT)
Living Room (LR)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Storage Room (SR)
Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet [toilet] (WC)
Lounge Area Across from the HoH room.  (LOFT)
Theme bedroom [Unicorn in the garden] (UBR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at Morty's TV Chat. Stop in and talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

I visited my friend at his new house. He told me to make myself at home. So I threw him out. I hate having visitors.

1:30pm BBT Chelsea in cloud bedroom talking angry to herself. T Kor walks in and they are talking about how talking to some people in the house makes her dumber and she refuses to get dumber while she is in here. Talk turn sto who they think will win in AI Arena and Chels thinks MJ will win because Cedric gets so nervous in games and Rubina has never done any to know how she would do except HOH and she hasn't won that. Cedric comes in and says I knew he was going to use it. WBRB

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-60398’23”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-60401’19”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-60410’31”.jpg

2:45PM BBT  Tucker is talking about his dog, ZIggy, a min pin, and how he plans to get a Doberman as a brother for Ziggy when he gets him.

He gets a little emotional when talking because he clearly misses Ziggy a lot. Ziggy is currently with his ex, Jada (aka "Mommy")

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-60415’37”.jpg

Angela and Kimo miss their dogs a lot, too.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-60417’27”.jpg

Angela is talking about her dog CoCo licking a wound on her and it healed faster.  "So sweet."

[No! Do not allow your dogs to lick your wounds, especially a tattoo, which they will want to lick because they love you and want you to feel better. But it's a really bad idea! -ML]

2:51PM BBT

All of the HGs are getting along, and there has been zero game talk for the past hour.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-60417’32”.jpg

3:00PM BBT

In the bathroom, Tucker tells Kimo he doesn't want "anything ruminating, It is just a fucking game. You're the only two I trust... I am trying to play this game being honest. I was honest in my speech today to Quinn, and he was cool with it. He came up to me afterwards and asked, 'Did I hurt your feelings when I did that?' And I was like, no, Bro, this is the WWE."

Tucker says the public will freak put when they see him and Quinn just hanging out eating a sandwich.

Kimo: People love this season. People love you.

Tucker says the homesickness is hitting hard this week.

Kimo agrees

Tucker: T'kor had a moment....it's been a long time since I have been away. It sucks. But we got new family forming in here.

Kimo: People don't realize how fucking tough it is.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-60430’17”.jpg

3:08PM BBT

Quinn tells Brooklyn, "I said I put you up because I want you to stay" 

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-60439’09”.jpg

Quinn begins tossing a watermelon up in the air over and over, "I am playing with fire, metaphorically."

*WBRB Fishies (probably to tell Quinn to stop.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-60440’05”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-60437’35”.jpg

In the bathroom, Tucker tells Kimo and T'kor, 'I was way fucking close to not using it and just staying up there, but I think it's the wall this week."

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-60437’57”.jpg

Tucker: I'm just gonna eat cheese that morning and have the stinkiest farts. Chemical warfare!

They begin discussing the wall and Quinn insists they adjust the wall to be equitable by weight and height.  "So, Rubina's grabs would be here while others' would be here....people have been on the wall for like 6 hours. That's why they have added water and slime."

Tucker: And tilts

Quinn: If someone wants to be up there, they'll be up there

Tucker: I'll shit my pants and enjoy it.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-60439’38”.jpg

3:25PM BBT

Tucker continues talking about how he will let it all go (potty wise) on the wall. Brooklyn and MJ hope they don't have to be next to him on the wall.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-60455’52”.jpg

3:27PM BBT

In the Unicorn Bedroom, Leah is telling Chelsie and T'kor that Quinn is driving her nuts following her around then laying on his stomach and flapping his legs around. She says she has been "icked" by all the guys in the house except Kimo and Joseph. 

T'kor: I'm dead. Joseph is so funny. If I ever write a tv script, I'm giving Joseph a main character.

Leah: That's my humor. So dry.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-60458’06”.jpg

3:33PM BBT

In the kitchen, Quinn is carving a watermelon with a face like pumpkin. He plans to have the insides coming out of the mouth, "I want to give a shout out to Ice Spice, Princess DIana, my family, my classmates..."

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-60463’55”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-60475’18”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-60475’45”.jpg

Quinn: This is what we need! Love it! Carve it! Flaunt it!

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-60477’12”.jpg

Quinn get grossed out while peeling the sticker off the melon, "Oh my God! I hate stickers. It's so gross. Come on, Dude. Just get off the watermelon. I hate stickers. It's a texture thing. It's all on me. It's so gross. Anf it's wet. Don't have a sticker challenge because I'll fucking lose."

He shows Angela and she is impressed, "You may have to just carve him out a bit at the bottom to even him out." (so he will stand on his own) She also suggests he use the melon to make juice.

Tucker: We love him!

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-60478’59”.jpg

"Happy Summerween America! We are now going to make juice using the potato masher."

In the Unicorn Room, Leah tells MJ she looks like Giselle Bundchen, the Victoria's Secret model.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-60477’57”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-60477’48”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-60477’45”.jpg

MJ says she wants to get a cat. Leah suggests her breeder [why not RCHS or any other animal shelter where you can rescue a pet? -ML]

Back in the kitchen, Quinn says he is going to use the lemon and lime to make little companions for the melon head.

Kimo: Or we can make mocktails.

3?:59PM BBT

Rubina is juicing the lemons to make lemonade.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-60489’41”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-60490’42”.jpg

Rubina is juicing a lime, now.

Kimo is suggesting they prep for shot roulette, "obviously without alcohol."

7:08PM BBT

In the bathroom, Chelsie is telling Rubina that Quinn is obsessed with Leah, "He is attached to her like glue."

Rubina: That's what I said.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-60675’38”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-60677’43”.jpg

Talk moves to Cam being so into Leah. They discuss how hard Leah and Cam are trying to pretend they are not into each other when they really are. But Quinn?

Rubina: It's not reciprocated. She don't like you like that. It's not even close.

T'kor joins them. She agrees with everything they say by blinking but not sharing her actual words. [I love T'kor! SHe reminds me of one of my close friends who is also very careful with her words. -ML]

Rubina: Good for her. She knows they are not going to come for her.

Chelsie: There are three men in here that

Rubina and Chelsie make panting noises.

Chelsie: On no level is it smart to be that way. How are you doing with the perception of you and Tucker?

Rubina says that she tried to keep her distance but whenever she sat down somewhere (he would come along and sit next to her) but she takes accountability.

Chelsie: I know. I know.

Chelsie says it's different with her and Tucker because Tucker is older and wiser.

Rubina: I don't want to say it was to my demise (she suggests if it is, she is okay with that) 

Chelsie says that it's nothing like Matt/Makensy and Leah/Cam

Rubina: I know perception is real. I am learning that perception is not everything, and I hold myself accountable. 

Chelsie says Quinn is going to get himself and Leah up on the block together.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-60683’19”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-60709’40”.jpg

• morty unpinned and locked this topic