Friday, August 9, 2024 - BBAI26 Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother 26 observations, and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  Big Brother Season 26 - Discussion Forum

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is Pacific Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here) until Sunday, November 5, when Daylight Saving Time ends. 

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

To better help you identify the HGs, Fuskie made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.

Get the Morty's TV Big Brother Season 26 HG Reference Guide today!

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:
Dining Table (DT)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Have-Not Room (HNR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Kitchen (KT)
Living Room (LR)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Storage Room (SR)
Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet [toilet] (WC)
Lounge Area Across from the HoH room.  (LOFT)
Theme bedroom [Unicorn in the garden] (UBR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at Morty's TV Chat. Stop in and talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

All I'm saying is why blame it on being lazy when you can blame it on being old?

2:41 AM BBT:  THE HOUSEGUESTS ARE STILL UP. T’kor and Kimo are talking in the bathroom about what the future beholds.  They talk about how Leah likes Tucker and thinks she has a chance with him.  Kimo and T’Kor joke about how he doesn’t even like her and Kimo says if that’s the case, he has a chance, too. Trust with Leah is fading within The Collective.  T’Kor talks about how they need to get Tucker out.  He would be a back door situation.  They also talk about how Rubina has been receptive to not hanging around Tucker.

Joseph walks into the bathroom area.  T’Kor and Kimo share their thoughts with them.  They see Tucker as a threat, and he would have to be a back door option.  However, they can’t do it while the AI arena is around.  The order in which they want to get people out is MJ, Leah, then Tucker).  Joseph solidifies verbally how he is basically rocking with Kimo and T’Kor and want them to know this.  T’Kor says, “Let the sharks eat each other and the fish swim.”  Joseph looks at both of them and says, “The guppies” before going to use the bathroom.  Ohhhhhh, the guppies!  They like it (Joseph, T’Kor, and Kimo’s new alliance name is “The Guppies”).

Kimo says he is going to bed.  T’Kor and Joseph can’t believe it when they see black and white pictures.  They think that the three of them are safe for the next week.  Kimo walks back in.  They talk about how Tucker should have used the veto on himself.  T’Kor and Joseph say how they are glad Kenney is gone because he was talking about their game a lot.  All 3 of them disperse and then head to bed.  T’Kor wants to eat her cake first and then brush her teeth.

2:58 AM BBT:  T’Kor grabs her piece of cake from the fridge and eats it at the high-top table.

3:00 AM BBT:  The lights are finally off in the Big Brother house.  Someone can be heard whispering to the person in production that is in charge of the lights, “Thank you!”  T’Kor goes to brush her teeth in the bathroom.  The cameras make sure to zoom in on her when she spits. 

3:03 AM BBT:  The kitchen lights are still on as T’Kor leaves the bathroom.  She stands outside of the bathroom door staring at something (perhaps the memory wall) before grabbing her steel BB cup and heading to bed.   All cameras are on sleeping houseguests.  For a second, one camera is zoomed in on a squirrel statue that is carefully placed in some fake grass.

4:00AM BBT

[MamaLong Update...The entire BB26 House is finally dark, but there are restless HGs tossing and turning in their beds. Before the HoH Competition, Angela predicted it was going to be a long night, and she was correct. The HGs recently tucked in for the night knowing today will be crazy  with more HGs siding with Tucker than one might think. From my observations just before and after the competition, Tucker has his alliance with The FIve Points (Tucker, Rubina, Brooklyn, Kimo and T'kor) plus a very devoted Angela (for saving him with veto) and what seems to be solid allegiance from Joseph and possibly even MJ (remember, she used her power, so now she is very vulnerable with an HoH that has identified her as Target #1). All the HGs know that Quinn will utilize his power this week to make sure Tucker goes up on the block, although I suspect Angela will play the same warm-seat game as previous HoH reigns and start this week's nominations with HGs that have already been on the block (Tucker, MJ and Quinn). Nominations will be today, so tune in for Angela's picks. It is my understanding that Quinn's Deep Fake HoH would happen rather immediately. We can't forget that most HGs were already in an alliance with Quinn but he did not reveal to them he had the power. This makes trust shaky ground for the "Quinnster" and should make for an interesting day on the feeds of deals and bargaining. I'll do my best to update, but my students return to campus on Tuesday, and things are already very chaotic. Retirement may find me three years earlier than originally planned, at this rate.  -ML]

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-55453’33”.jpg

7:48AM BBT

Rubina is awake in the backyard.

BB: Rubina, please change your batteries

*Loud plane flying overhead

Ribina: What? Couldn’t hear you because of the plane.

BB: Rubina, please change your batteries

Rubins: okay

She heads to the SR and changes her battery. “Okay, I did it”

7:53 AM BBT:  Rubina is the only one up.  She’s out in the backyard talking to the camera about how she loves love and her whole showmance with Tucker.  He’s the strongest one in the house. She’s trying to justify things.  “I’m not here for the boys.  My family’s gonna killlll me.  Oh no!  I am not someone who gets embarrassed….like ever, but I (singing) feel embarrassed!  Yikes.  Hope that America can understand…or that they like it.  I know one person that doesn’t like it.  My sister (inaudible).  (Singing again) “Allll my friends are gigggglinnnggg.  This environment.  It makes you vulnerable.”  She goes on and on.

Meanwhile, guess who’s up?  Tucker.  Tucker is walking around the house, but doesn’t notice she is the only other one up and outside.

Now back in the backyard, Rubina says she hasn’t thought about boys in years, and now she is in here and she has a master’s in being single….she says she needs to remember that her focus is to be here and play. She says Tucker is a big competitor, one of the best looking guys in the house and her potential show nance. “I love, love….first of all, it’s not even love. You can love everyone implicitly. I love everyone in this house. Good save, Rubina. Oh man. What are you doing to me, Big Brother? Ew! Ew! I really like someone. He is really great. I have to get myself together. Oh, my family is gonna kill me. Who knows what they saw. Oh no! I am not someone who gets embarrassed like ever. But, I feel embarrassed. I hope that America can understand…or that they like it. I know my sister is mad. She is definitely making fun of me. All of my friends are giggling. It’s just the experiment. OK it’s just the environment. It makes you vulnerable. I have literally not cared about a boy or ooh not cared about that or dating. Relationships or boys forever this is the test to see if I prioritize me over a man. Pull yourself together! Okay, week 4. It feels like month four. “

Oh goody! Guest is here! I will leave this to you, Guest, and get my classroom ready. 💜

8:15amBBT Backyard Rubina only houseguest awake looks like she is doing her nails, ( a nice shade of red ) tells family I am sorry fam, I will do better. Giggles I have to give this up, giggles 

8:19am BBT Backyard still ..Rubina has eyes closed on the bean bag chair she has been in for awhile, opens them and says I should work out, contemplates that and back to eyes closed and hand over face. 

8:39amBBT all 4 cameras on bedrooms ..sleeping and snoring houseguest 

9:00amBBT backyard Rubina has moved from the bean bag to the lounge outside! Big Brother tells her to please put on your microphone ( it was laying beside her) she gets up and fixes her mic admires herself in the mirror. Talking to herself “I’m just laying here” snoring from a houseguest can be heard on other cams ..still sleeping 

Rubina say literally get tan anyway. ( so much excitement so far lol ..Witchy) 

and we get WBRB

9:20 AM BBT:  Houseguests are up.

9:48 AM BBT:  Chelsea is talking to Angela in the HoH room.  Chelsea is explaining why she put Angela up when she was HoH and that the target was Lisa.  If she wanted Angela out, she could have done that, but she didn’t.  She tells Angela that she’s entertaining, nice.  Chelsea says next week is going to be a new day, a new way, and a new game.  She shares with Angela that she is not the primary target for the next two weeks.  “Wow,” Angela replies.  Talk revolves around Lisa and what she lied about.

9:51 AM BBT:  T’Kor and Brooklyn are talking over by the hammock outside about hypotheticals and noms.  T’Kor hopes that Leah is the third person put up this week and not Rubina.  What if her chip is pulled, she wins, and she doesn’t use it on Rubina?  That would be suspicious and would be red flags for Quinn, Angela, etc.  Brooklyn says she’s not going to be “voluntold” to do anything by anyone.  She says that the two of them are playing the game smart.

9:56 AM BBT:  Conversation is finished in the HOH room and Angela heads downstairs.  She comes up with a battery and mic and heads back into her room.  Tucker comes in and talks to Angela next.  “My heart.  I just got done talking to Chelsea, so I have a lot to fill you in on.”  She talks to Tucker about how she has been drawn to him since the beginning.  He has shown her compassion since the beginning.  Angela tells him he cannot trust another person in this house as much as he can trust her.  She said she is going to tell it from her heart, no bullshit.  She tells him that the reason she is here is because of him, multiple times.  (Looking at her goody bag in the room it looks like she has Nacho Cheese Doritos, Frosted Flakes, a hat, a ton of spa stuff to include a face mask, soap, hair product, chocolate, a six pack of some sort of fruity drink in cans, socks, bandana, and looks like maybe some nail polish stickers).

Angela and Tucker talk about If she had the option to put the third person up who would he not want up?  Quinn told her Kimo.  Tucker thinks that Quinn and Kimo have a final 2.  Angela tells Tucker that Chelsea has no interest in aligning with him.  She says that she watches people’s faces and Chelsea rolls her eyes at Tucker all the time.  

Angela then says, “Now let me ask you a question.”  She goes on to say that she observed Tucker and Rubina in the back bedroom along with someone else.  (Oh, shoot…does she know?! -Guest). She then said that Brooklyn came back and then started taking girls one by one in groups, telling Rubina that she’s good.  Rubina then did a big shrug to Tucker. Brooklyn then starts shaking her head “don’t do this…don’t do that” to Cedric.  Tucker says that Rubina is their “flirt” to get to me.  (Angela doesn’t know about anything in the back room.  She is running all of her scenarios, things she has seen reflected in mirrors, and thoughts to Tucker.  Tucker is giving her the answers she needs to feel better about things -Guest)

10:13 AM BBT:  Quinn is all dressed up in a maroon suit with a tie.  He is doing interviews in the have-not room and are letting people that “big business is going on around here.”  He goes up to the have-not room and waits for his first guests.  He asks someone in the kitchen if Angela is doing one on ones, too.  He passes Chelsea by the fish.  He tells her he has big business going on and since it is a power, in order to equalize it, he’s meeting with everyone.  “Bigggggg Business” he says.  He has his “board room” set up and finishes fixing his hair in the mirror.  He tells BB not to worry.  He will be entertaining him in 12 seconds.  

He talks to the camera and says he is going to make it a community effort and make sure that everyone in the house is heard.  He’s going to host one on ones, do a SWAT analysis…strengths/weaknesses, SMART goals (and lists off what the SMART acronyms mean) and says Rubina is his first interviewer.  He wants to be specific, honorable, and nice.  He wants to play to be remembered, so he doesn’t risk being forgotten.  He shows the camera his rings and has on some orange glasses on.  At this point he says it’s unacceptable that Rubina is late for her meeting.  He decides he is going to go find her and says, “Stay handsome, America!”

10:15AM BBT

Angela spoke with Chelsie and determined she doesn’t really trust her. After she left, Angela told the cameras, “She’s good!” Meaning good at schmoozing. Angela told Chelsie straight up that she feels dismissed in the house. Chelsie tried to assure Angela she was never the plan to evict by her or Cedric.

Angela then met with Tucker and told him that she wants him to know he can trust her 100%. Tucker says he does and wants her to trust him, too. Angela tells Tucker that Quinn said he would use his power then asks Tucker who she should put up because she wants to share this HoH with him. He suggests Cedric and Cam.

Angela: You got it.

10:23AM BBT

Now Angela is meeting with Kimo. They hug and he congratulates her on her win. Apparently her daughter, Lexi, wrote her letter and gave her loads of encouragement and assured Angela she belongs in the Bb House. Angela said she was so focused to win that HoH. She assures Kimo he is not a nom. “ I have your best interest always in mind.”

Kimo: I do, you, as well

10:19 AM BBT:  Angela and Tucker are finished talking and hug.  She tells him that he is a stand up guy.  She asks who she will less likely hurt if she puts them up there.  He says he can’t trust Cam.  She says it’s going to be switched anyways.

Quinn grabs Cedric from downstairs for the first interview in the have-not room.  They go through “security” and pretend they are being scanned once they enter the door to the hallway between the upstairs and the have-not room.  Quinn tells him that he is considering putting him up, but wants to consult The Collective.  Apparently Tucker is lying to everyone saying that Quinn doesn’t have a power….which he says is against the rules.  He tells Cedric about the deep fake saying that what he has said during that time will be funny stuff about everyone and wants to know if anything is off limits.  Nah.  Nothing is off limits.  The meeting has ended and Quinn insists on getting the door since he is a businessman.  

Quinn’s after meeting thoughts:  Quinn says in terms of final two, Cedric is up there.  He’s too close to Chelsea and Cam though, so he’s gonna have to do something at some point.

10:25 AM BBT:  Cam walks in and says it’s 10:25.  Quinn says he has zero intention of using the power, so his goal is to get Tucker out.  He wants to know who they think will take Tucker off the block for the veto.  He says Cedric offered himself and that he would only do it if everyone in the Collective agree.  Angela has been getting smacked in the POV, but Quinn can’t compete.  Cam says in the way things look….yeah, Cedric is pretty good.  He thinks Tucker will want him to play.  He said if Cedric offered, that’s fine.  He can’t think of anybody else.  There is no other option.  Have Cedric play the veto so if he doesn’t win he can do AI.  Lastly, he says his power controls the noms and renoms and again, says Tucker is lying which is against production rules. He then explains the deep fake AI.  He wants to know if there are any jokes off-limit.  He’s going to do a funny roast, but it will look like it’s coming from Angela (Cedric is young, Joseph’s mustache is fake, etc.). Meeting is over.  

Quinn’s after meeting thoughts:  Quinn says to the camera that he use to believe that Cam was the best player in the game.  Now he believes that the best players are Chelsea, Brooklyn, and Cedric.  Also, Kimo will not be going home.

10:33 AM BBT:  Leah walks in and Quinn asks her if she wants some aged whiskey.  She says sure.  He pretends to pour her a shot to which they both tip back and cough at how strong it is afterwards.  Quinn starts the meeting by saying that she is completely safe.  He then goes on to say that Angela formed a final two with him.  Leah says that she formed a final 2 with her, too.  Quinn asks the alliance name and Leah didn’t have one, so Quinn had a more official alliance than her.  He shares with Leah that the alliance name was “BB guns.”  Quinn shares with Leah the same thing he has told everyone else about Tucker lying about his power and how it breaks the rules of production.  He asks of everyone in the house…who is someone that would absolutely take him off the block if they won the power?  Who would win against him in the veto?  Leah suggests a back door.  Quinn explains how it’s not possible with the AI comp and asks Leah if MJ is coming after him.  She says MJ thinks Quinn is coming after her.  Leah shares MJ isn’t someone that she wants to see in the game forever.  Leah is having a hard time understanding Quinn’s questions.  She doesn’t know who else would take Tucker out or want to save him.  However, Leah thinks that Rubina would save Tucker (NOT WRONG!).  Same ending about the deep fake and off-limit jokes.  Leah has no off-limit jokes.  Leah signs a fake document in the air and they both do a weird handshake about (sis-wah) whatever that is.  You can tell during this whole meeting that Quinn is enamored with Leah, doing this whole meeting with a permasmile on his face.  Final question.  Did she like his speech?  She did.  It was iconic.  They shake hands, she tells him she’s making breakfast.  He says it’s hot in here.  She says she feels swindled because she hasn’t got anything out of him.  He says he liked her answers and leans over the table.  Leah thinks that Quinn broke the table.  He didn’t.  Instead he discovered he can raise the table higher to make it a standing table.  He says Leah’s pajamas are cute and she out dressed him.  She says that he is like the Iron Man and she’s the Pepper.

Quinn’s after meeting thoughts to the camera:  “In terms of final two, it’s like pulling teeth to get information, so I don’t know.  I don’t think I’ll put her up because it doesn’t benefit me.  I’m going to say that I like her and that she’s very weird and funny.  I like having her in the house, but that was crazy.”

10:53 AM BBT:  Rubina is next, but the first part of her meeting is cut off by Angela walking up the steps and into her room to take a shower.  Quinn asks Rubina the two questions.  Who would save Tucker and who would beat him?  She says she wouldn’t self-sacrifice herself.  Quinn says she wouldn’t be on the block. (She clearly has other thoughts running through her head to protect Tucker and her game at the same time).  Rubina says she would just respect the HOH’s choice.  Quinn shares that MJ is saying that she would save him.  They start talking about ages in the house.  Quinn says that Cedric is closer to his sister’s age than her.  Back to the questions.  …or not.  Conversation is veering away from the questions.  Rubina shares that who she wants to go far are people who are underrepresented, one of one people, those that are undermined, overlooked.  She says that will be a bigger priority than anything else.  They talk about crushes.  Quinn says he is just playing around with saying “ohhh Tucker” and Rubina brings up Quinn and Leah.  Quinn says he doesn’t have a chance against Cam.  She doesn’t even like him (Quinn).  Rubina says nobody will be a priority over her end goal which is herself.  Rubina talks that they can flirt.  Flirting is fun.  They both agree.  She says, “My sister would kill me.  That’s the one I think most about.”  Quinn says if it makes her uncomfortable talking about Tucker getting taken out…(interrupted by her). “Why do you keep bringing that up!”  Quin replies, “Because you’re in love!”  She tells him she’s not self-sacrificing and that she can separate it from the game.  It will never be a priority.  Quinn believes her.  He asks the normal questions about the deep fake and jokes.  She’s good with whatever.  (Cam has two kids standing on top of him with a trench coat and it is Rubina—-I don’t get it).

Quinn’s after meeting thoughts to the camera:  She might be going on the block.  In terms of final two, that one is probably dead as long as Tucker is in the game.  Angela, Leah, Kimo, Joseph, Brooklyn, myself, me, I, Julie Chen Moonves.  That’s his hierarchy.

11:07 AM BBT:  Chelsea is next.  Same questions are asked.  Who could beat Tucker and who would take him off the block.  He tells Chelsea that Cedric volunteered himself.  If Tucker takes himself down, they put Rubina up.  She’s good with the plan.  Nobody suspects their alliances.  He says he tested Leah asking her if MJ is coming after him and she said no.  Chelsea says Leah is irritated by MJ’s game and MJ is trying to start a new alliance.  Either they are playing both sides or have beef, one of the two.  Chelsea thinks they are not playing both sides.  He brings up the “fun questions” about the deep fake and jokes.  No jokes are off limit.  He says he might mention that she’s related to Beyoncé.  BB calls Quinn to the DR downstairs.  Quinn yells to the camera, “C’mon, we’re doing big business!”

Quinn’s after interview thoughts:  He doesn’t have any since he is heading to the DR downstairs.

11:42 AM BBT:  Not much more interesting talk in the house.  There is a big fruit spread in the kitchen.

11:53 AM BBT:  Quinn is out of the DR.  He met with MJ real quick to let her know that she’s not the target.  He then quickly met with Joseph and said that Cedric volunteered.  All cameras cut to “Chelsea’s Predictions”. She thinks Tucker, MJ, and either Cam or Cedric are going up.  She thinks that Tucker will not win veto and that the person going home is not going to be anyone that is put on the block today.  She tells the cameras to come back at 9 PST.

12:05 PM BBT:  WBRB

12:39 PM BBT:  Leah is doing her makeup in the bathroom while Cam is showering.  T’Kor, MJ, and Brooklyn are talking outside on the patio.  Kimo walks in and says, “We talking secrets?”  Cam responds, “Yeah.”  “Perfect,” Quinn says before heading into the bathroom.  Quinn comes out of the bathroom singing,  “Welcome to the show….welcome to the show….welcome to the show to the bathroom show!”  Leah sings, “It’s not the show…it’s the bathroom show!”  Kimo sings again as Leah snaps and dances.  “It’s a room in a bath…it’s a bath in the room!  Do you know (Cam says what?)”. It keeps going on with interruptions of “what?  Uhhhh” from Cam.  Kimo sees Rubina walk in and asks her if she wants to be on the bathroom show.  She says it’s weird, but she’s done crazier things.  Kimo says, “Since it is the bathroom show, what is your favorite thing to do in the bathroom?”   She responds, don’t you mean who?  (Laughter). Kimo asks, “What’s your favorite thing to use in the bathroom?”  She says because she wants to represent Asian Americans, anything from an Asian American business.  Last question, “What is the dirtiest and cleanest thing you have done in the bathroom?”  She says a common Asian theme is sweet and spicy, so she’s going to give it.  Cleanest thing?  Floss.  Dirtiest?  Rubina asks the rating on this show then responds, “let’s just say numbers” and walks away.  Kimo wraps up the bathroom show with a number that himself, Leah, Rubina, and Cam participate singing in while in the bathroom.  It actually sounds pretty good (hopefully it makes tv).  Rubina and Kimo leave the bathroom.

12:53 PM BBT:  Rubina says that she has tea for T’Kor and Kimo in the floating room.  She can be heard saying, “Not today.  He’s too mad today.”  Rubina says Kimo and T’Kor look like her parents.  She walks through where she was at and what happened the night her and Tucker turned into a showmance. She says things were close, but nothing happened here (pointing to the bed they were on).  She says she guesses it makes it official as a showmance.  Kimo says she (Rubina) will be attached more to him.  He says that’s what happens with him.  She’s talking about wondering if her not dating for four years has led her to this point of being able to finally do something that potentially scares her.

I’m out for now!

2:30PM BBT

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-56076’07”.jpg

2:36PM BBT

Kimo is cuddling with T'kor and Rubina in the bathroom area. 

Leah: Don't even think about adding me now.

T'kor, Rubina and Kimo all offer "Ohhhhhhh" (feeling bad for leaving her out)

They wonder if this nomination ceremony will ever happen.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-56082’38”.jpg

2:39PM BBT

"Quinnifer" and Cedric just met in the SR. It seems Quinn's takeover nominations will include Tucker, MJ and Cedric. Cedric says he will play off of however he frames it. 

Quinn: I don't even think I'll get a speech.

Cedric: You can make me look like an asshole. You can say you knew we had beef (Cedric and Tucker) so you had to put us up together.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-56092’53”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-56089’27”.jpg

3:03PM BBT

The HGs are just waiting around for the nomination ceremony.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-56113’08”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-56115’33”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-56116’27”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-56121’56”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-56124’25”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-56124’08”.jpg

Quinn is questioning everyone in the house about who put stuff in the Dr. Pepper. Rubina denies involvement, as does MJ, Chelsie and Leah.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-56125’32”.jpg

Chelsie says it must be Cedric, "I literally just caught him putting a baggie of water under my pillow."

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-56127’43”.jpg

Quinn is now questioning those in the kitchen, "I smells awful and tastes worst." There is stuff floating in it. Kimo denies. Angela denies. T'kor denies. Quinn pours it down the drain. "It's interesting. Both Leah and MJ said it smelled like barbecue sauce. The both identified the same smell profiles." The kitchen crew says they would never mess with food items.

Quinn: You guys let me know! Who committed these crimes?

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-56124’47”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-56125’50”.jpg

3:22PM BBT

Quinn: Oh man! I can't believe someone tried to poison me today.

3:32PM BBT

The HGs are still waiting for the nomination ceremony.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-56138’02”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-56140’43”.jpg

3:35PM BBT

Angela: I feel like none of us know what to do right now.

Cedric: Mm Hmm! That's how it's designed.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-56141’40”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-56142’37”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-56154’45”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-56156’17”.jpg

3:56PM BBT

Quinn ia talking with Cedric, Brooklyn and Kimo in the bathroom. He fills them in on the plan to put up Cedric. Cedric asks if he wins veto should he leave the noms the same. Quinn says only if he feels comfortable.

Cedric: I can play it like that. I can be like, look, we can handle this on the court. We got all this shit. Everybody sticks to the plan.

Kimo: We're good.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-56164’05”.jpg

4:01PM BBT

WBRB Fishies

4:15PM BBT

Kimo, T'kor and Brooklyn are talking in the loft.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-56185’31”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-56186’25”.jpg

They are wondering if Quinn would be the tie breaker after taking over Angela's HoH.

Brooklyn: If he gets to vote and be tie breaker??? That's wild.

Kimo: I thought I knew what it was but now I'm second guessing

T'kor: And I'm wondering, if it did not got blow up, was it supposed to stay secret (YES! Correct!)

They seem to come to the consensus that Angela would still compete in veto and probably be the tie breaker.

4:21PM BBT  WBRB Fishies

4:23PM BBT

Joseph and Cam are talking in the backyard about what episode they are currently on for the season.

Cam: Dang! We are already a season.

Joseph: Yeah!

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-56190’58”.jpg

Cam: Shoot! We have like three or four fights a week.

Joseph laughs.

Cam: We are still nice to each other, but we literally have three or four fights a week.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-56195’22”.jpg

Talk turns to Cirie being the season pawn last season.

Joseph: I wonder if there is an older woman that is happening to (meaning this season)

They all say, "Nah, that's not a strategy."

4:27PM BBT

Now we have RCHS on the feeds for the Nomination Ceremony.

5:06PM BBT

The feeds have returned....lots of chatter

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-56232’13”.jpg

The nominations are Tucker, MJ and Cedric

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-56236’16”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-56236’51”.jpg

In the backyard, Cedric approaches MJ and gives her a hug. She is about to play pool with Chelsie.

MJ: Even when you know, it still sucks.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-56243’56”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-56246’20”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-56245’54”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-56245’46”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-56246’57”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-56246’56”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-56246’52”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-56246’51”.jpg

5:20PM BBT

In the bathroom, Brooklyn tells Leah she can't stand the energy in the kitchen. "It just feels weird." They are going outside to the backyard.. Rubina walks in, "I was worried it was gonna be me."

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-56248’27”.jpg

5:22PM BBT

Tucker is preparing nachos in the kitchen. 

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-56249’55”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-56252’31”.jpg

Rubina and Brooklyn are stretching. Kimo and T'kor want to do a little jog.

Quinn: The case has been cracked. (It was Cam)

Rubina: The Dr. Pepper?

Quinn: Yeah

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-56255’48”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-56258’43”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-56257’56”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-56260’01”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-56259’39”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-56256’31”.jpg

In the kitchen, Tucker is talking about Food Bazaar Supermarket with Quinn and Kimo. He says it's amazing and they stock food by countries.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-56257’30”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-56256’31”.jpg

5:32PM BBT

BB: Cam, please put on your microphone

Cam attached it

MJ: Every time

Joseph: All the time

Back in the kitchen, Tucker tells Quinn, "You keep the fire beneath me, Baby. Don't put it out."

Kimo says he loves the way they go at each other but are still friendly.

Quinn: I talk a lot of trash in sports, too.

Tucker says he didn't like how Rubina kept telling him to stop (the trash talk), "I was like, can't you see I am playing a character? I'm not hurting anyone's feelings. She is trying to make me feel bad for having fun. She hasn't even been put up there. I'm on the block. I'm not gonna be a dick about it, but I'm gonna play that character. She has done it every single time. I'm like, let me battle from the block."

Quinn offers his jacket if he wants to play a mad scientist.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-56265’43”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-56264’10”.jpg

5:39PM BBT

In the backyard, Chelsie approaches Cedric, "Are you sad?"

Cedric: Am I a sad boy? Yeah, I'm a sad boy.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-56269’21”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-56269’07”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-56270’25”.jpg

Quinn and Tucker are still talking it up in the kitchen about anything and everything while Tucker makes nachos. Most of the other HGs are in the backyard.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-56266’45”.jpg

Brooklyn is now running laps in the backyard.

Back in the kitchen...

Tucker: I wish Rubina wasn't so pissed.

Quinn: Yeah

Tucker: I'll talk to her later

Quinn: It's the game

Tucker: It's all just part of the game.

Cedric comes through, "Not to dog her, but some people aren't used to that."

Tucker: If I go, whoever beasts me out, I'll be rooting for them on the outside. So, Ced, if you beat me, I'll be rootin' for ya.

Cedric: Oh yeah!

Tucker: That shit was good, too.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-56271’34”.jpg

5:46PM BBT

In the backyard, Joseph and Leah are sprawled out on loungers laughing about how they always just sit around and watch everyone else work out. "This is how it always is!" As T'kor and Kimo run by, Joseph says they are the best showmance in the house "T'Mo" Leah and Joseph both agree they have not been embarrassed by BB enough in the house, so BB has to have something coming.

Leah: Imagine we are chicken costumes!

Leah says she doesn't mind a costume as long as it's not an emoji. She says she would die if she was the 100 emoji. Joe warns her BB is listening.

Joe: What emoji are you?

Leah: Probably the crying laughing one. Which one do you use the most?

Joe: The puke

Leah: Oh yeah

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-56274’14”.jpg

Quinn and Tucker topic is now about how heavy nail polish feels on your nails. Quinn says that Kenney was being so nice after the comp, "He was rubbing my shoulders and saying, 'It's gonna be okay.' and then I realized he wasn't even talking to me.

Tucker: He was talking to himself!

They shout out Kenney and say they can't wait to visit him.

Brooklyn enters the kitchen so Tucker tells her he hopes Rubina isn't mad, "She didn't even hug me after.

Brooklyn: She doesn't want you putting more of a target on yourself.

Tucker tells her that he is just playing a character and that he had talked with Quinn and Cedric about the whole thing before hand, "and if someone beats me and I go out, it's fine"

Brooklyn: That's not likely to happen

Tucker: I'm just playing a game and having a good fucking time doing it.

Brooklyn: Have fun!

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-56287’49”.jpg

6:09PM BBT:

In the backyard, Rubina tells T'kor she thinks Tucker is mad at her tfor telling him to save some face. T'kor said he is just giving the people (she means us) what they want.

T'kor: I'll talk to him and get a sense of where his head is at.

Rubina: I don't want him to hate me.

T'kor says she is going to try and help Tucker understand that she (Rubina) is not acting differently because she doesn't like him but because they are now linked in the game.

Rubina: It's just that it was different and I felt it and we didn't hug

T'kor: He did say that

T'kor explains that Tucker mentioned that Rubina could be mad because he didn't get a hug

Rubina: He said that? He did not!

T'kor: He is so funny. He is like a baby sometimes. Don't tell him I said that, though.

Rubina: I will coddle him later and give him extra love and them set him straight.

Rubina said she hates how he just rubs stuff in, "I'm linked to you and I'm scared" (as if talking with Tucker) "I'm not a beast like you" (not good at competitions T'kor laughs that Tucker is trying to get out all the tough competitors, "But, like you're the most competitive one"

Rubina: It's a very Boston thing....out loud...say it to your face...and it's fun. But no one else comes from that.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-56297’29”.jpg

Rubina asks if she should go hug Tucker now.

T'kor: Yeah, but be careful because he might have nachos on his hands.

Rubina heads into the kitchen, climbs up on a stool and hugs Tucker tight, "I'm sorry. I'll shut up"

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-56307’51”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-56307’42”.jpg

[I'm out for now, y'all. -ML]

• morty unpinned and locked this topic