Wednesday, August 7, 2024 - BBAI26 Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother 26 observations, and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  Big Brother Season 26 - Discussion Forum

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is Pacific Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here) until Sunday, November 5, when Daylight Saving Time ends. 

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

To better help you identify the HGs, Fuskie made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.

Get the Morty's TV Big Brother Season 26 HG Reference Guide today!

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:
Dining Table (DT)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Have-Not Room (HNR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Kitchen (KT)
Living Room (LR)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Storage Room (SR)
Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet [toilet] (WC)
Lounge Area Across from the HoH room.  (LOFT)
Theme bedroom [Unicorn in the garden] (UBR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at Morty's TV Chat. Stop in and talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

A TV can insult your intelligence, but nothing rubs it in like a computer.

8:43 AM BBT:  Joseph is up.  He is doing his usual morning routine and will likely fall asleep in the bathroom while trying to wake himself up for the day.  To be continued…

9:00 AM BBT:  It looks like Kimo is up and in the bathroom area doing ADL’s.  Joseph is looking at himself in the mirror.  All cameras cut to the bedrooms where the houseguests are still sound asleep.

2:41PM BBT

The HGs are just hanging out, but they are inside now since the backyard has been locked down.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-53206’42”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-53225’15”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-53228’51”.jpg

2:59PM BBT

In the Unicorn bedroom, Cedric and Leah are discussing whether they kiss on the first date. Leah does not. In the loft, Joseph is talking a bit of game with Cam. They are trying to figure out how the girls will vote.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-53228’34”.jpg

T'kor and Kimo have joined the conversation in the Unicorn bedroom. They are discussing the F*, Marry, Kill game and how Leah did that game when they were in sequester, which they have termed "the far off land."

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-53231’25”.jpg

Angela walks in the room saying she knows she talked in her sleep last night, "Poor MJ! I talk too much."

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-53244’46”.jpg

3:19PM BBT

Back in the Unicorn Room, Angela, Leah, and Brook are trying to figure out which two girls in the house Cedric would kiss (Cedrick brought this game up, and let's remember that Cedric has admitted he has had zero relationships. He only has "situationships".) He has said no to all of the female's names, so Leah says it must be Ainsley, "but I think I am one of them." Cedric keeps this game going, "I know y'all would never guess it because I would have never guessed it."

Leah: Why would I admit mine to you when you won't admit yours? Never mind....we are making tacos tonight.  [I agree, Leah! This is a stupid game.  -ML]

*WBRB

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-53257’34”.jpg

3:31PM BBT

In the kitchen, Tucker is painting his nails while Rubina and Chelsie are putting makeup on Kimo.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-53258’14”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-53257’34” (1).jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-53257’02”.jpg

Cam, MJ and Kenney are attentive audience members. Angela and Cedric have joined the audience, too.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-53259’06”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-53261’37”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-53260’00”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-53261’14”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-53261’09”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-53261’48”.jpg

In the Unicorn bedroom, Quinn is talking with Brooklyn and Leah saying that no matter who America votes for, he will not vote for that person. They agree that they will not vote America's choice to go on the block, either. Brooklyn says she wants to be proud of what she does with the twist, and she would not be proud of that.

Leah: It's not fair. Usually we have a week to talk about things. It's an easy out.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-53265’58”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-53267’32”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-53268’18”.jpg

Quinn: Yeah, I am pretty nervous going up, especially after being outed in front of the house. It would be easy for everybody to be like, it's you, Bud.

Leah says America wants to see the power used.

Quinn: My friends are about to cook me when the episode goes out. 'Like, Dude, you are so ass at this game.'

The girls promise they would not vote him out in that situation.

Quinn: I will say that I would not put either of you up. I will pinky promise on that.

3:58PM BBT

T'kor has joined the makeover on Kimo. She asks him to pick out some colors and he settles on gold and copper.

Kimo: Ooh! I'm excited!

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-53284’55”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-53284’58”.jpg

T'kor begins applying eye shadow..."What you think?"

Rubina: Ooh! Yes! I love it!

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-53286’37”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-53290’27”.jpg

4:05PM BBT

Back in the Unicorn Room, Joseph, Leah and Quinn are talking about people posting things about them online. Joseph says his friends told him they did not want to post anything embarrassing about him. Joseph says he told all of his friends that just being on BB is embarrassing, "We get slimed and shit."

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-53295’18”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-53297’39”.jpg

In the kitchen, Kimo is now getting lipstick and highlight.

Kimo: How do I look?

The girls say they are not done.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-53294’01”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-53294’06”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-53294’15”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-53295’53”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-53296’17”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-53297’00”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-53297’04”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-53299’37”.jpg

T'kor and Rubina take turns trying to shape Kimo's eyebrows to perfection.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-53300’29”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-53300’03”.jpg

The girls are having such a great time with this....Kimo, too!

4:17PM BBT

All cameras are on Kimo's makeover.

*WBRB

4:20PM BBT

Quinn walks in tot he kitchen, "Oh my God! You look stunning!"

Kimo: Thank you!

Leah has a headache and is trying to rest her eyes.

BB: Brooklyn, please go to the Diary Room downstairs.

T'kor: Maybe we let him look then decide if we add more. 

Rubina asks everyone what they think. Brook offers some advice but it's hard to hear.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-53307’03”.jpg

4:22PM BBT

It's time for Chelsie's confessions, but all we get to hear is "It's messy in this house" before all cameras move back to Kimo.

4:23PM BBT

Back to Chelsie:   Her prediction is that Quinn will go up on that block. Her observation is that people are saying the secret twist is that she and Cam are secretly married, but she says she couldn't marry a man that doesn't wear socks with his running shoes.  "Tune in to Big Brother tonight because it gets messy. You are not gonna want to miss this. NBoth powers were revealed and one gets used. I whole bunch of people's plans got blown up. The drama is real. We are only 23 days in, and it's this messy. Order the junk food, sit back, and relax. Tonight's show goes down. I believe America is going to be petty and put Quinn up on the block...or somebody y'all don't ever see...Rubina, Leah, Joseph...one of them is going up. My prediction for HoH tomorrow night is giving Kimo. I think there will be a new love interest in this house. Y'all see more than me, so you could be like Chelsie, you are dumb, there is already a love interest. We asked everybody if they could pursue anyone in this house after the show, who...all they had to say was the number. Cedric said two but I think he would pursue every single woman in this house. Cam said two, which I think is a lie. Quinn said five. FIVE???? And Angela, her sneaky self, said if it was 25 years ago and it was a one night stand and I was like, that wasn't even an option..."

The feeds pop back to the makeover and then we get WBRB [These camera people should be fired.  -ML]

4:29PM BBT

Chelsie says she does not really align romantically with any of the men in the house, "so my number was zero....Quinn? FIve woman. Who? There's Lisa, Brooklyn, Leah, me, T'kor, Rubina...Makensy. I think (for Quinn) it would be Leah, Makensy #2, Rubina #3, Brooklyn #4 and probably myself....in that order."

*WBRB

4:32PM BBT

The girls are now working on Kimo's hair. He keeps getting called to the DR, "Give me two minutes, DIrector"

Brooklyn: 5 minutes on set

Kimo: Yeah, sorry!

Rubina: Good or bed, T'kor.

T'kor: Good!

BB: Tucker gets called to DR instead

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-53318’06”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-53319’53”.jpg

4:34PM BBT

Rubina gives Kimo a mirror and he laughs. "Oh my God. Why do I look like my mom? These eyes are stunning, though."

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-53324’42”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-53324’45”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-53324’49”.jpg

Back to Chelsie, she is laying out all of the happenings surrounding Quinn and Tucker. Quinn is there and adds in even more details, "Grandmas were brought up!"

Chelsie: Tune in! It is going to go down tonight!

Chelsie tells us that Quinn and Tucker got into it (fought) then Angela (who she calls grandma) got after him, too. Quinn says Angela wanted her 5 minutes of fame. "I hit her with a true or false and she was like 'you are acting crazy.'

Chelsie corrects him and says she called him an idiot.

Chelsie asks him what he thinks is going to happen. Quinn says he knows America has a sense of humor so he expects to be put up. 

Chelsie says that she does not want Quinn to go up because he has to use him power next week.

Quinn: And thank you for sticking up for me when I got called an idiot.

Chelsie: Of course. I was like, Nope! We are having none of that.

Quinn: Thank you for having me on your show.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-53327’06”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-53326’38”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-53326’33”.jpg

4:42PM BBT

Kimo asks BB, "Do you think I look pretty?"

BB: Yes!

Kimo: Oh, thank you!

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-53328’31”.jpg

T'kor: I wish your ears were pierced.

The girls are helping Kimo find his best outfit to finish the look. He has a pink polo with khakis and Vans.

Kimo: (starts to sing)  I'm a Barbie....(then stops, knowing he will get in trouble)

It seems like Rubina and T'kor are planning a DR session with Kimo. T'kor is his stylist and Rubina is his makeup artist.

Kimo wishes he had a choker to wear.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-53333’37”.jpg

Kimo: It's giving country club

4:49PM BBT

Kimo and T'kor are now whispering about asking Chelsie something and not knowing if Tucker knows.

Kimo: I feel like I should be walking a runway

T'kor: Yeah! You got your red carpet look ready.

Kimo: I'm obsessed with myself

T'kor: You should be

Kimo says it does blow him away how much he looks like his mom. He says his mom was a dancer, and his grandma was a Japanese showgirl.

T'kor: Oh, so that's where you get it from.

Kimo: I look stunning.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-53337’18”.jpg

Kimo is helping T'kor get dressed for DR. She wants to wear a bikini top but decides to put it over a turtleneck tank so she "will feel more secure"

T'kor: How do I look?

Kimo: Good, T'kor.

T: DO I look ready for an Oscar party?

Kimo: Yeah! I feel like I look like a golfer

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-53341’17”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-53342’14”.jpg

T'kor: America is voting! Tucker demands trust but he hasn't done anything trusting. 

4:57PM BBT

Kimo decides to go show Leah his makeover thinking it will help her feel better.

Leah: Oh my God. You look amazing! I'm like, who is this. I am fearful. There is no hope for the rest of us.

Kimo: Thank you

Leah had put in ear plugs because of her head ache (first time I have heard of ear plugs being allowed). Leah's headache is still bothering her, so she is trying to get rid of it.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-53343’13”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-53343’22”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-53347’07”.jpg

4:59PM BBT

Joseph and Chelsie are playing bumper pool. He has been wearing the nerdy spinner hat all day.

5:08PM BBT

Cam is pretending to interview Kimo on the Red Carpet.

The HGs in the bathroom pretend to be paparazzi asking Kimo to "smile" "look over here" "Can I have your autograph?" and Quinn yells, "Here, sign my baby."

Cam: You never know what you gonna see here.

Rubina: At the Met Gala

The other HGs take their turn walking the Red Carpet and getting questions from Cam.

[My notes can't do this justice. It is hilarious! -ML]

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-53353’31”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-53355’42”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-53377’44”.jpg

6:12PM BBT

The HGs are enjoying some wine.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-53418’00”.jpg

6:30PM BBT

Th HGs are just hanging out. Joseph, Cam and Cedric are trying to find something to eat in the Storage Room.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-53437’10”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-53438’04”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-53437’06”.jpg

6:32PM BBT

Kimo is taking off his makeup

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-53439’54”.jpg

6:33PM BBT

WBRB FIshies

*I'm out for the night -ML

WHOA MOMENT AHEAD!!

9:47 PM BBT:  It looks like Rubina, Cam, Tucker, Quinn, Brooklyn, T’Kor, Kimo, and Angela are in the floating room playing truth or dare.  Rubina is being dared to kiss Cam’s foot.  She settles for a kiss on the ankle.  Angela really wants her to kiss Cam’s toe.  Rubina completes the dare.  Tucker is next for choosing truth or dare.  It looks like he has his nails painted black and depending on the way he bends them, they say “rock on”.  Someone says it’s Angela’s turn.  They all laugh at hypothetical dares they could give her.  The party breaks up and everyone disperses.  Some people are going to go get churros.  Once everyone is gone, Rubina jumps into Tucker’s arms wrapping her legs around his waist. Both of their heads are turned away from the camera.  Hmmmm…. Rubina jumps down, places her hands over her mouth in disbelief, and sits down on the floor (almost in shock that this is happening or that she let herself get to this moment/situation). Rubina stands back up giggling, touches Tucker’s cheeks with both of her hands, caressing his face, and they CONTINUE TO EMBRACE EACH OTHER EVEN MORE!!! Rubina straddles Tucker on one of the beds and KISSES HIS NECK!  Tucker kisses her cheek as they hug AND EMBRACE EVEN MORE.  WE HAVE A SHOWMANCE, PEOPLE!  WHOA!!

• morty unpinned this topic
  • morty locked this topic