Monday, August 5, 2024 - BBAI26 Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother 26 observations, and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  Big Brother Season 26 - Discussion Forum

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is Pacific Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here) until Sunday, November 5, when Daylight Saving Time ends. 

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

To better help you identify the HGs, Fuskie made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.

Get the Morty's TV Big Brother Season 26 HG Reference Guide today!

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:
Dining Table (DT)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Have-Not Room (HNR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Kitchen (KT)
Living Room (LR)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Storage Room (SR)
Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet [toilet] (WC)
Lounge Area Across from the HoH room.  (LOFT)
Theme bedroom [Unicorn in the garden] (UBR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at Morty's TV Chat. Stop in and talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

If you're not supposed to eat at night, why is there a light bulb in the refrigerator?

Hi,

I have to go to my doctor today.  I know Mama started school, and Guest is away, but I'm hoping someone can post the results of the PoV meeting today.

Thank You,

-Morty

The pentagon alliance met and exposed everyone's game. Tucker was thew under the bus. Kenny exposed as a cop. MJ sneaky gameplay. The so called girls alliance.  Quinn just threw all his other alliances under the bus and exposed all their games

Cedric talks to Kenny tell him they do not have the votes to get out Quinn.  Rubina and TK talk to address rumors going around the house. Tucker and Rubina talk to clear up rumors.  

10:21 AM BBT

Kenny, Cedric and Quinn having just general chat in the backyard.  All the other houseguests getting ready for the day and eating. 

10:25 BBT AM

Kenny and Cedric talking about Tucker taking Angela down would be the worst case.  He says they don't have the votes.  Kenny states that it's just a game.

10:29 AM BBT

Kimo, Rubina and TK in the bathroom discussing the rumor going around the house.  Rubina say that it all not true about the thing that Tucker are saying.  The three of them are starting not to trust Tucker.

10:33 AM BBT

Kimo and MJ talking about the upcoming veto meeting in the bathroom.  MJ scared that Cedric will put her on the block.  MJ says she knows she's will be safe on the block.

10:43 AM BBT 

WBRB

12:11 P.M. BBT:  Feeds return with all of the houseguests in a “meeting” in the living room.  Tucker is wondering if he should be nervous about something.  MJ says to everyone that they are here for a reason and that they will all play the game.  Tucker says Quinn is athletic and is very good at this game.  He makes him nervous.  No disrespect as a person.  Quinn came in 2nd place in the balance beam.  Rubina (I think) reminds everyone that Kenney actually came in second to which he responds says he didn’t want to say anything, but thank you for bringing it up (that he came in second)!

12:16 P.M. BBT:  Cedric tells Tucker things aren’t on a personal level.  Tucker says he’s going to play and do his best in the AI arena.  The uncomfortable banter continues until MJ breaks it up with an..ok, good talk!  Let’s play the game!  The group breaks up.  Tucker and MJ are talking in the exercise room while Quinn is talking to Brooklyn in the kitchen about just playing the game.  Tucker is saying he blew up shit with Cedric and is in no alliances.  He talks about how this game was boring as F and that he wanted to get this game going since he competes best under pressure.

12:21 P.M. BBT:  Quinn says if he knew this shit was going to happen, he would have washed his hair.  Kenney is saying, “Just use it on yourself… just use it on yourself..”  Leah, Cedric, Chelsea, and Angela are continuing to talk in the kitchen about how the live feeds are probably going crazy right now.  They are probably trending.  Cedric says that viewers will “probably just click” (assuming the America’s choice).  They then talk to Quinn about his power and he tells them he takes over the HoH.  

12:26 A.M. BBT:  Cedric and Chelsea are talking in the living room.  He talks about how he went his way, Tucker went his way, and now they are going separate ways.  Camera flips to Tucker who is hugging MJ saying she wasn’t part of the plan at all.

All cameras switch the Leah and Kenney outside on the patio furniture.  Joseph walks out and they are all talking about how everyone should be worried.  Joseph is worried since he has a memorable mustache.

12:31 PM BBT:  Chelsea, Cedric, MJ, and Brooklyn are in the kitchen.  They seem to be talking smack about Tucker because Tucker wanted to get Quinn out since he is the biggest threat.  Chelsea says, “What are we?  Chopped liver?”  

Cedric is talking to T’Kor, Kimo, and Cam in the floating room.  He feels like he has a target on his back with Tucker, but regardless of what happens, he still wants to rock together with them.  He doesn’t want anyone in The Collective to be stressed about anything.  Everyone says he’s good.  Cam says he just doesn’t like lying to everyone.  From now on, he won’t be doing that.  It weighs on his conscience.

12:40 PM BBT:  Leah, Kenney, and Joseph are talking on the patio.  Leah brings up people making a thing out of her and Cam talking and Kenney tells her that she really does talk with him a lot.  Rubina, Joseph, and T’Kor are talking on the other end of the lawn against a walk and behind some flowers.  Lots of mhmm from T’Kor.  Rubina says that Tucker called Cedric a “scared little boy” because Cedric didn’t do what Tucker wanted him to do.  Rubina says that makes him even more of a man.

12:47 PM BBT:  Rubin’s, T’Kor, and Joseph are talking about how 8 hours ago they were just going to chill.  Now look.  They think it’s going to make TV.  They all think that they are probably fine.  Cam asks Tucker what he thinks about Quinn.  He says he can’t trust him since he lied to everyone.  Tucker thinks that next this house is going to go for either him or Kenney.  Apparently Quinn told people he wasn’t going to use his power.  Tucker says that makes no sense.  There hasn’t been a season where someone didn’t use their power.  They say that maybe all of this is why Angela blew up.  Now he feels bad for not believing her. (Hmmm..).  Tucker says when he was younger that he would react like that.

12:55 PM BBT:  Quinn walks over to Joseph and T’Kor (Rubina walked away).  Joseph says he doesn’t blame Quinn for hiding the power.  Anyone would have done it.  Quinn tells them from the beginning that he only told Angela and Kimo because he wanted them to feel safe.  He says he realized he “attached his wagon to a crazy woman” when he saw how Angela reacted downstairs towards Matt.  Joseph says they have his back.  Just stick with them.

1:00 PM BBT:  Joseph yells at someone to play bumper pool (presumably Kenney with his Boston accent while saying that).  Quinn apologizes to T’Kor because she is probably upset with him.  No sooner does Tucker come over to hug Quinn and squash any way they could be feeling about each other.  Tucker then walks away.  Quinn says T’Kor that everything else he told her was true otherwise.  She still asks if they have a final three.  Quinn says that they do.  Kimo walks over and sits down.

1:11 PM BBT:  Cedric and Kenney are talking in the HOH room.  Cedric says he needs to start campaigning about staying next week.  Kenney he says to Cedric that he is good because they are still focused on himself and Angela.

In the floating room, Tucker is talking to Rubina about playing an honest game.

Going back to HoH room with Cedric and Kenney.  Cedric says they are finally playing.  Before leaving, he tells Kenney that there is a basket of licorice if he wants some.  Kenney says that Cedric brought up a good point that Tucker can’t win HOH next week because if he does, Quinn is just going to change things up.  Cedric asks Brooklyn to talk in the HOH room and then complains about Quinn leaving his earphones in his room.  She tells Cedric that as crazy as it seems, she still trusts Quinn.  Cedric trusts him, too.  He just wonders if Quinn trusts him.

1:25 PM BBT:  Cedric is talking to Joseph in the HoH room.  He shares that prior to the veto ceremony, he told Tucker to use the veto on himself because he didn’t want to put anyone up.  Tucker decided not to use it on himself even after Cedric told him to which forced Cedric to put someone else up (MJ).  Joseph says, “So he’s just putting on a horse and pony show?”  Pretty much.  Joseph says that Tucker had a target on his back and now he has an even bigger target on his back.  Joseph lets Cedric know that he’s still riding with him.

(Eric-Seems Tucker used the veto to take Angela down and put up MJ.  MJ activated the America’s choice power.)

I’m out for now!  

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-50402’51”.jpg

3:58PM BBT

Joseph is talking to the cameras  in the HOHR. He says he is linked with a crazy woman (Angela), his final two....Tucker blew up Quinn's game and now he just has to pretend to be happy all the time, "What the fuck? Just dirty! Dirty! Dirty! Bad play by Tucker. Bad play. Now he just has to win every single week. I just hope Quinn doesn't go up because it would be a him (Tucker) versus Quinn thing. The worst case scenario would be if Tucker won.  Casting? You guys did a great job. Truly! I'm going to the aqua room....the fish tank. I can't be in here too long."

Joe leaves the HoHR and heads into the loft.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-50408’40”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-50412’50”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-50416’17”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-50415’54”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-50415’46”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-50417’26”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-50417’16”.jpg

4:07PM BBT

In the bathroom, Quinn tells Leah he is really sorry for not telling her about the power. 

Leah: It's okay. I wouldn't have, either.

Quinn: I fucked up, and I'm really sorry. I'm a fan of your work.

Leah enters the loo closet but you can hear her respond, "It's okay, Quinn."

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-50415’15”.jpg

4:10PM BBT

In the hot tub, Rubina, Tucker and Kimo are hitting the beach ball up in the air to see how many times they can keep it afloat. They made it to 174.

4:11PM BBT

Quinn heads in tot he SR to talk to the live feeders, "Bad on me, I didn't think being a super fan would make me a problem. Sorry if none of them.....did they not watch the show? I'm going to eat my feelings (ice cream with raw cookie dough added in) and take one of these immunity shots. If I survive????? If I go home week 3 or 4? Ugh! I know Joseph is probably pissed at me. Rubina is pissed at me. Leah is probably pissed at me. Angela is dead to me. Tucker is so pissed! All of my final twos???? It's chill. Angela wants to blow up everybody? Damn!... I really wanted to get spicy. But it didn't."

Quinn heads back into the kitchen.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-50418’34”.jpg

4:20PM BBT

T'kor is listening to Cedric's music in the HOHR.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-50430’06”.jpg

4:23PM BBT

Cedric enters the HoHR, "How are you feeling T'kor?"

T'kor: I don't know how to feel. I wasn't expecting that!

Cedric: That whole thing

T'kor: I'm still processing.

Cedric: I definitely made my bed with Tucker trying to work with me. It's not going to happen. I'm with the Collective....That wasn't the way it was supposed to go. I was like, 'Yo, just use the veto on yourself. I'm not doing it.' But he was like 'No, I'm doing it.' I told him not to, but he is a grown ass man. Even then, I didn't expect him to be as animated as he was.

T'kor: Agreed! Agreed! I, personally, did not like the way he told tea, but you handled it well. The personalities in this house...?

Cedric: Toxic

T'kor: Toxic! That's why I came up here. I don't know how you feel on the inside, but on the outside, you are handling it well.

Cedric: Thank you! I just want you to be secure. Not only did Tucker attack me, he threw Quinn under the bus...and Kimo. It's like, who are you gonna work with? He's definitely got to work with Makensy now. He's definitely got to work with Angela now. Kenney. But who else?

T'kor: I know! That's what I am trying to process.

Cedric: The pawn is not going home. Either Tucker or Kenney is going home. (sic)

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-50438’24”.jpg

Cedric continues assuring T'kor that he is with The Collective.

T'kor: I just feel like...I don't know nothing. I have to do better at talking with people.

Cedric: I trust y'all completely. I hope y'all trust me completely, especially after today.

T'kor: I trust you....and Chelsie, for sure.

Cedric: Did you know Quinn had the power?

T'kor: They didn't tell me. I suspected it...You can't tell Tucker nothin' because he just gonna

Cedric: Nothing! He is a loose cannon, Bro! Just like Angela.

T'kor: I'm gonna have to have some conversations. I'm gonna talk to Kimo. I'm gonna talk to Quinn. I am probably going to talk to Angela She probably knows some things.

Cedric: Mm Hm!

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-50441’32”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-50441’30”.jpg

Cedric asks T'kor if she thinks Tucker can rally people against him. She says she thinks THe Collective is solid, "I don't think anyone in The Collective would want to keep Tucker over you. Most people wouldn't. The only person...... I mean, No. It's not good for anyone's game.

Cedric: Logically. But he is a loose cannon, so who do you think could align with him? Kenney?

T'kor: Mm Hm

Cedric: Angela? Makensy?

T'kor: I don't know about Makensy and Tucker. I don't think Rubina would.

Cedric: She came up to me and was like, 'Look, what Tucker did was not okay with me. I got your back.' But whether it is true or not???

T'kor: I trust Rubina

Cedric: It would b e dope to see someone I am proud of or who represents something bigger than themselves win.

T'kor: Yeah! Maybe we should meet again...to make sure everyone is on the same page.

Cedric: Tonight or maybe tomorrow?

T'kor: We should tonight maybe, since it is fresh. Or do you think people should sleep on it? Talk to people. I know Joseph is good.

Cedric: Joseph is hyped....fucking hyped. He is like, let's get this dude out of the house (Tucker)

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-50452’51”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-50452’30”.jpg

4:44PM BBT

MJ enters the HOHR and asks Cedric if she can use the shower. He says yes. She is happy saying she has to wash her hair.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-50461’33”.jpg

5:21PM BBT

In the backyard, Joseph tells Quinn that he has his back because he will need him down the line.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-50491’11”.jpg

5:30PM BBT

Rubina and Kimo are discussing the AI competition in the SR.

They feel Tucker could win the competition, and there is no telling if America will be influenced by Tucker's talk about wanting competitor's in the game. "Who knows who they would want up!"

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-50500’31”.jpg

5:33PM BBT

T'kor and Leah are whispering the Unicorn Room about how unnecessary it was for Tucker to do what he did. Leah said it's stupid to claim people should have said they had they power saying she "would have kept that shit to myself."

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-50499’29”.jpg

Cam barges in pretending to be T'kor with a towel on his head. The girls laugh and say, "How dare you!"  (I think Tucker was with him pretending to be Leah, but I didn't get to the camera view quick enough)

T'kor: Trifling!

Leah: So trifling!

T'kor: It's okay! I'm gonna do him next.

Leah: That was ridiculous!

5:44PM BBT

Angela is talking with Tucker in the kitchen claiming she "has been fighting for my life."

Tucker says he doesn't trust anyone and would rather do this thing by himself.

Chelsie and Joseph are playing billiards in the backyard.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-50508’38”.jpg

Tucker tells Angela that he really was trying to make a big move and thought Cedric and them were on board.

Tucker: I don't think it's over!

Angela: You are the most exciting thing in here. You keep me laughing. You keep me guessing. I never know what's gonna come out of your mouth.

Tucker: I think it's between two people for America to vote. He was the last kid I expected to blindside me. I deserved it. It sucks. 

Angela tells him she admires what he did. Tucker says he thought the game was boring, and he was trying to shake things up and get people to play, "If I make it, I've got a great fucking resume."

Angela: Yeah, you do!

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-50514’50”.jpg

Tucker: Oh Young Cedric!

Angela: Did you say I am coming for you.

Tucker: Yeah I did!

Kenney comes down and joins the conversation. He tells them that Cedric got nervous.

Tucker: He said we ain't got the votes, but there's no votes, bro. It's me up there. Me and Kenney, bro. (meaning Tucker was willing to take all the risk)

5:53PM BBT

Cam and Brooklyn are playing a game of bumper pool in the loft.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-50519’23”.jpg

Chelsie is sitting at the chess board.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-50520’30”.jpg

5:58PM BBT Quinn has been making his rounds apologizing to the HGs for keeping his power a secret. It is MJ's turn.

MJ and Quinn have been talking in the Unicorn Room. MJ tells him that the house had been talking about Quinn as if he was working with everyone. He clears up why Angela knew about his power (because she was HoH) and that Lisa asked him if he had the power but he never told her.

Quinn: Did Lisa say she had it to try and create something?

MJ: I don't know. That is hilarious.

Quinn: I feel like a lot of people are sus with me right now. I hope I don't end up on the block.

MJ: Well, I'll tell ya. If I win, you're not going up. I have learned I am 100% a floater right now. Who would have thought. I've got no bags, so I am gonna go for who I want, and you are not that.

Quinn: Thanks! I appreciate that.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-50528’44”.jpg

6:04PM BBT

Leah is talking with Cedric in the HOHR. Leah wants to confide in Cedric about something, so he is all ears. She tells him that after the first eviction, Quinn waited all night to talk to her in private. He then told her that Cedric said she had sold her game for a bag of cheap tricks (about Leah voting to keep Matt) "Everyone else is charmed by him.....now I am keeping my enemies close type thing (she no longer trusts Quinn). Now that I've seen a few different things...maybe he put that into my head to mess with me."

*WBRB

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-50530’35”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-50533’59”.jpg

Leah: Now that this has blown up, I am seeing that he is working with everyone. You just have to wait for people to show their true colors.

Cedric: Yeah

Leah: I just wanted you to know. Whenever I am adding up the people in my brain that I want to work with, inevitably I see her falling off (MJ) I don't honestly give two shits who is working with who but I wanted to share that. We need to keep our eyes open. I want to be included in something where we actually have each other's backs. This can't keep happening. An alliance is literally about loyalty...to the end.

6:21PM BBT

In the bathroom, MJ and Chelsie are talking about Tucker. Chelsie feels like people may go after Tucker because he didn't use the veto and publicly announced "all that" but people may not want to take a shot too early. MJ says that they don't truly know where people stand.

Chelsie: Who would you want out if it's Kenney and Tucker?

MJ says Kenney because Tucker has always had her back. Chelsie says she likes Tucker a lot.

MJ: He is gonna float, and he knows I am floating, too.

Makensy brings up that Quinn is approaching everyone and wanting to work with everyone.

Chelsie: What if America wants him up?

MJ: Maybe. Quinn versus Kenney?

Chelsie: Quinn is going after every girl. I'm telling you!

Chelsie feels like people will gun after Kenney ro Tucker even if a girl goes up. "We have two whole days."

MJ: Yeah! I just hope I'm not a target because I used it.

Chelsie: To who though? Regardless, next week Quinn is going to use his power.

MJ: If he is here.

Chelsie: If he is here.

MJ says she knows Quinn's target is Angela but has no idea who else he would put up. Chelsie: Well, he is not tryin' to put you up!

MJ: Who knows!

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-50551’22”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-50557’15”.jpg

They discuss Rubina. Chelsie says Ruby is Team Underdogs.

6:32PM BBT

Back in the HOHR, Cedric tells Leah he just hopes Tucker doesn't win AI Arena, "to say all that shit and get to stay!?!?"

Leah: All the girls were especially shook because there's the rumors about the all girl's alliance. But, nobody expected all that.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-50562’05”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-50562’03”.jpg

6:47PM BBT

In the backyard, Angela is talking with Joseph. Joseph admits that he was hurt by Angela after the way she acted the first two weeks. She says it was all on her because she got paranoid. No one is to blame but her, and she hopes he accepts her apology. They agree that what Tucker did was unexpected. Angela says she really likes Quinn a lot. She advises Joseph to not stop talking with Quinn./ He says it's not like him to isolate anyone. They share their love for each other. Angela shares that she appreciates how Joseph always checks on her. Joe says he wouldn't want his mom walking around without any support in the house, so he is always thinking of her..

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-50576’17”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-50577’05”.jpg

[6:47PM BBT I am out for the night.  -ML]

7:15PM BBT

Tucker approaches Cam, Leah, Chelsie and Joseph in the backyard and tells them that Cedric knew he was doing that, "And he tried to say I went off script" He clarifies that his plan was always to take Angela down and then Cedric would put up Quinn so Tucker could go against him in the AI Arena. Tucker says he has played an honest game and doesn't appreciate Cedric lying.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-50605’50”.jpg

• morty unpinned and locked this topic