Sunday, August 4, 2024 - BBAI26 Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother 26 observations, and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  Big Brother Season 26 - Discussion Forum

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is Pacific Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here) until Sunday, November 5, when Daylight Saving Time ends. 

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

To better help you identify the HGs, Fuskie made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.

Get the Morty's TV Big Brother Season 26 HG Reference Guide today!

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:
Dining Table (DT)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Have-Not Room (HNR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Kitchen (KT)
Living Room (LR)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Storage Room (SR)
Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet [toilet] (WC)
Lounge Area Across from the HoH room.  (LOFT)
Theme bedroom [Unicorn in the garden] (UBR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at Morty's TV Chat. Stop in and talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

• morty changed the title to Sunday, August 4, 2024 - BBAI26 Live Feed Updates

5:50AM BBT

The BB26 House is dark and silent. There is no sounds of snoring, and even Leah appears to be snoozing. The cameras show Cedric snuggled up in his HoH bed, and the Unicorn bedroom full of sleeping beauties.

9:36AM BBT

Chelsie and Angela are in the kitchen. No words or glances are exchanged at all.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-48586’11”.jpg

Kimo and Joseph are chatting with Brooklyn at the hammock.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-48586’59”.jpg

T'kor and Quinn are chatting in the kitchen.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-48589’09”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-48584’12”.jpg

Kenney and Cam are talking in the backyard.

There has been zero game chat this morning. It seems the HGs are gearing up for a stress free, relaxing Sunday.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-48589’51”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-48593’46”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-48618’52”.jpg

10:14AM BBT

Many of the HGs are in the backyard chatting. Joseph tells Angela she was talking in her sleep again last night. She says she has been dreaming about the BB house every night. Leah says she has been having weird dreams and that her dreams are usually premonitions.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-48624’34”.jpg

Leah says she sold her car.

Angela: How do you get around without a car.

Leah: I Uber, but for what I spend on Uber, I could probably lease a freakin' Range Rover. Gas prices are crazy. Insurance is crazy. 

10:30AM BBT

Brooklyn and Rubina are whispering in the loft. Rubina asks who the ideal jury would be. Brooklyn says T'kor, Chelsie, Leah "because she likes us" Tucker, MJ.

Rubina: I was thinking the same.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-48641’20”.jpg

In the bathroom, T'kor, Cam and Kimo are chatting about their dream version of their future lives. It's all pretty silly!

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-48644’07”.jpg

It seems they are creating soap opera stories. Cam's version involves adultery and being "eye candy." They are having a great time making up these fake narratives.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-48648’14”.jpg

10:40AM BBT

Back in the loft, Rubina and Brooklyn are discussing who the replacement nom will be.

Rubina: I feel it could be MJ or Leah.

They are hoping the next HoH competition is The Wall.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-48645’27”.jpg

They begin discussing Casey and how "she didn't win shit the first half of the game, but then her wins were fresh in the jury's minds." Rubina agrees.

Rubina: I think we are setting it up good. 

WBRB

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-48649’11”.jpg

10:53AM BBT

Chelsie and Joseph are whispering on the balcony in the backyard. Chelsie says she loves Cedric but told him she has to stay out of his face this week because people will start linking them together as a threat. Joseph tells her it's too late because people are already doing that.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-48664’06”.jpg

11:01AM BBT

In the kitchen, Kimo, T'kor and Cam are sharing their soap opera with others in the kitchen. They are currently at the end of season one. (It's all very dramatic!)

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-48669’35”.jpg

They are now including all of the HGs as characters in this season.

Brooklyn's character is a single mother living in Miami trying to keep up her bougie lifestyle by becoming an influencer. The storylines are very in depth and ridiculous. It all sounds like snippets of various movie scenes including panic rooms and go bags.

[This is what results from boredom, y'all! -ML]

MJ: It sounds like John Wick 

11:11AM BBT

In the backyard, Quinn is enjoying the swimming pool while Kenney rests in the hammock.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-48678’39”.jpg

Kenney: How's the water, Quinn?

Quinn: Not too bad!

11:15AM BBT

Kenney: By far, you are the most knowledgeable player in the game.

Quinn: Thanks! I appreciate that.

Kenney: How is nobody aligned with Tucker?

Quinn: He says nobody talks game with him.

Kenney says he sees pairs in the house but two aren't going to make it to the end. Quinn brings up Angela's behaviors putting everyone on alert (implying people are afraid to form alliances that she would then expose), "Nobody expected this woman to come into the house with all her blow ups." Kenney says once Angela is out, everyone will be going for HoH.

11:24AM BBT

Kenney says he can't believe how many of the HGs just started watching BB three months ago. (this means they were recruited, y'all) Quinn says he thinks Joseph is lying about not knowing the show.

Kenney: I am going to try and corner Tucker if he's in a good mood.  (for an alliance of him, Quinn, Tucker and Cedric)

Quinn: I am down. Dude, I feel like I am in here chasing ghosts. I'm down with that.

Kenney: I know you have a chance to win HoH. I know Tucker has a chance to win HoH. I know I have a chance to win HoH. Cedric just can't play. 

Kenney says he doesn't think anyone would think they are an alliance.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-48692’57”.jpg

11:36AM BBT

Now alone in the backyard, Quinn is staring off and, seemingly, deep in thought, "I can't believe I am working with Kenney now." 

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-48706’46”.jpg

Quinn continues thinking out loud, "Now the question is, do I leverage Kenney to target Brooklyn? I push Angela.....Kenney wins....Chelsie...that means I have to play.......I don't want Tucker to be any more dangerous than he already is. It might be wise to just send Kenney home....final two?...I need Kenney to win the AI showdown so it's MJ versus Angela...just once, bro!...Guys, am I not that interesting? I formed two final twos last night....funniest shit ever. I fucking love this. I love this game."

Angela finds Tucker alone, 'Just checking in. Are we still good?"

Tucker: Yeah! I'm gonna put a good person in his ear. (as replacement)

Angela: Thank you! Thank you!

11:54AM BBT

In the kitchen. MJ tells Leah about playing with the cameras when she went to bed last night. She said the camera panned to Joseph and she said "this guy is fine, but this? Ridiculous. I want my old roommate, Matt, back" She said it woke up Joseph and then they both started playing with the cameras.

BB: You are not allowed to talk about production

MJ: We weren't!

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-48724’12”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-48724’07”.jpg

12:02PM BBT

In the bathroom, MJ asks Chelsie what's going on, "because Cedric won't tell me anything." MJ thinks it is because she is the replacement nomination.

Chelsie says she doesn't think he would do it (Oh, but he will!)

MJ is struggling with cramps.

Chelsie: Are you still on your period?

MJ says she is on day five.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-48728’35”.jpg

12:16PM BBT

In the kitchen, Leah tells Tucker she really loves her alone time and has been isolating but doesn't want anyone to take it personally. She shows him that she is pickling red onions. Quinn comes through and asks (in British accent) if she will make her crunchy rice sauce for a meal he wants to make later. She says she will.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-48742’31”.jpg

12:18PM BBT

In the cave bedroom, T'kor discovers ants in her bed. "No, no, no, no, no! I just did laundry! Not in my bed! Well, I guess I am doing laundry."

Chelsie: Are you hiding food?

T'kor: No

Chelsie: It's probably Cam hiding food near your bed.

12:19PM BBT

Alone in the cave bedroom, Cedric tells Chelsie that it's going to be MJ as the replacement nomination. Chelsie asks him what his reasoning is and if it will be dangerous for him. He replies that everyone wants MJ up and he thinks it could be more dangerous for him if he doesn't. "I think I can spin it to her to, like, damage control. She is still gonna be pissed. What do you think?"

Chelsie: I think you are doing great. Trust what you see. You are fine. However you need me, let me know.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-48747’31”.jpg

Cedric calls "Pops" into the cave bedroom. Kenney tells Cedric about his conversation with Quinn. Cedric says they should save it for next week.

Kenney: Next week might be too late. Me and Tucker talked like 'why isn't anybody coming to us?'

Cedric: I trust y'all to protect me next week.

They hug and head out off the room.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-48751’07”.jpg

12:30PM BBT

Leah is chatting with Angela in the kitchen. They debate about who will be the replacement nomination. Leah suggests it could be her. Angela says she thinks it will be someone "easy."

Angela: I just don't want to go home.

Leah: I know

Angela says she hopes she can be the HoH, again because then people would talk to her again. 

Leah:  Oh, yeah they would talk to you.

She says everyone wants to talk to the HoH, but she actually doesn't like to because she doesn't want to come off as begging. 

Angela: Is that what you think I was doing? Because my husband said don't you do that. Don't you ever beg....I can make you a promise. I can be very, very true to that promise.

Leah: I know! They are not playing with their head. That's the problem.

Angela says that she can trust her. Leah says she feels like she hasn't been able to swing anything in the house since voting for Matt to stay.

Leah: I'm gonna go outside.

Angela: Enjoy your day!

Cedric walks in the kitchen and teases that he will have everyone pull an M&M to see who will be the replacement, "Whoever pulls the red one is fucked."

Leah: Nooooo!

Leah is getting ready to take her lunch to the backyard.

Leah: You want to come out?  (to Angela)

Angela: I'll be out soon. I know you can't petition for me to stay but....just that somebody else is a bigger threat than I am.

Leah: Yeah! That's what I did last week.

Angela: Thank you! (she repeats this 4 times)

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-48760’53”.jpg

Leah walks off to put the watermelon in the SR. Angela follows her with her eyes. [Creepy! -ML]

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-48767’01”.jpg

Angela (mumbling to herself): I need to be more quiet. There is nowhere to hide in this house.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-48768’21”.jpg

12:49PM BBT

Chelsie and Cedric are making bagel sandwiches in the kitchen. Angela is cleaning up the dishes for Leah after she made tuna for the whole house. Angela said it would be her honor to clean-up since she did such a kind thing that she (Angela) will get to benefit from later when she eats her sandwich.

Most of the other HGs are in the backyard talking about food.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-48775’09”.jpg

2:23PM BBT

Cedric has been having one-on-ones with the HGs about the replacement nomination. He just met with Rubina who told him she is sure whatever he decides will be respected. As she leaves, Cedric asks for Tucker.

Kenney and Tucker are challenging Cam and Chelsie to a game of corn hole in the backyard. The game is currently 5 to 2.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-48872’59”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-48873’59”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-48873’56”.jpg

2:30PM BBT

All cameras are on the back yard, then the cameras move to the Unicorn bedroom where Quinn and Leah are whispering.

Quinn: Rumor has it that you are playing Cam. Is that true?

Leah: Playing him? How? Like romantically? I told him he keeps making it look like there is something there. There is nothing there. He makes it playfully and people think something is going on. I told him relax.

Quinn: It is giving off showmance vibes.

Leah: Oh God, no. I'm not even sure if I want to work with him.

Quinn warns Leah that it already looks like they are a showmance and if they deny it, things could go wrong like they did for Cory last year when he denied working with America.

Leah: I just don't know if I want to work with him, period. Because I don't know if he is a good player.

Brooklyn and T'kor walk in. T'kor asks them if they are doing a pool party.

Quinn: Yes!

Leah: We could do that!

T'kor: I can put a swimmy on.

Brooklyn: I'm putting on my swimmy

Leah: I don't know which swimmy I should wear.

[I didn't get the memo that swimmy is the new it term for swimsuit. LOL! -ML]

Quinn: Should I wear my underwear that I wore in the pool earlier?

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-48882’39”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-48885’31”.jpg

After T'kor and Brooklyn leave the room, Leah tells Quinn that she can tell Cam likes her, but she "would rather work with people..." and the feeds cut to the HoH room where Joseph is talking with Cedric.

Cedric tells Joseph he had a good personal conversation with Rubina (they refer to her as RB). "If I put up Leah, Cam would feel some kind of way."

Joseph says MJ is already on the outs because she has that power.

Cedric: She might fuck around and use it when I put her up right now.

Joseph: That would be crazy.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-48889’36” (1).jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-48889’36”.jpg

2:41PM BBT

Tucker joins the conversation. "What's up, Bro?"

BB: Joseph, please go to the Diary Room downstairs.

Joseph: Okay. I guess now y'all can have some tender moments.

Back in the Unicorn room, Leah is showing a "swimmy" that she often has a nip slip in. MJ says she has that happen to her, too. Quinn asks why that happens. The girls say it's because they have small boobs. Kimo says his nips stay in place.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-48888’36”.jpg

2:45PM BBT

Alone in the Unicorn room, Leah is talking with MJ who asks if Cam told her if she (Leah) is going up. Leah responds that the guys have been telling her she is not going up.

MJ: I'm pretty sure it is me.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-48895’22”.jpg

2:47PM BBT   W O W  moment ahead!

Back in the HoH Room, Kenney, Cam, Cedric and Tucker are talking about Quinn and his power. 

Tucker: He can't do it after the veto. He can't use it. I'm thinking, Bro. Take Angela off. She is not gonna win anything Bro. It's dumb risky on my part. If it comes to me and Kenney and I go home, that's on me and I'm alright with it.  I've been a pawn twice now, and it's more fun. He is definitely the smartest person in this house.

[Okay, y'all. Tucker is proposing that they pull down Angela and put up Quinn to get him out this week, if possible. -ML]

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-48898’46”.jpg

Tucker: If Quinn wins we just say I didn't know what the fuck I was doing.

Tucker says he feels confident he could flip the votes to out Quinn, "He is so tightly in with every group that dude is gonna coast to the win. If you let him coast, he is gonna win."

Tucker says this is a chance they have to get out a great player.

Cedric: If it doesn't work, it fucks up my game.

Kenney: If he exposes Quinn being in all these alliances he can propose that 'yeah, and I wasn't in any of them.'

Tucker says MJ is not a threat and they need to get a real threat out. He adds that Joseph tells him everything Quinn says to him (Joe).

Tucker: If it doesn't work, the dumb shit can all be put on me. If it works it will be like, look at this fucking crew right now.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-48906’57”.jpg

The guys feel like if one of the girls wins  the next HoH, they will go after Angela. "Why not take out a strong player instead of another that just sucks at this game?"

Tucker says he does better under pressure.

Tucker realizes it is a risk because if he is up there, others could send him out for acting wild. Tucker has a plan to warn everyone that Quinn can't be trusted because he has alliances with everyone, but him.

Cam: Yeah, you could spin that.

Now the guys are all talking at once and feeling sure they can make this play.

Cedric: If I was in an alliance with Quinn and he didn't tell me this shit? (power)

Cam: And he is in an alliance with everyone.

Tucker: They are saying, expect the unexpected

Cam: Let's do it.

Cedric: Let's do it.

Kenney: America thought I was gonna do it. 

Tucker says it's a great move that could only backfire on him, and if it does, he will warn everyone not to trust him. The guys are on board.

Cedric: If he goes this week...

Tucker: I'm okay if I go this week  (Tucker is pushing hard for this big play)

All of the guys are on board for this plan. They will keep MJ thinking she will be the one going up. Cedric feels like he could convince Mackensy to use the power to pull one of them down if they end up on the block. The guys discuss that MJ has told different versions of what her power does.

Tucker says they can easily put MJ up on the block and say they know she has the power to take herself down.

Cam: This girl power thing is fucking strong and it's got to be shooken up (sic). Quinn is in good with all the girls.

They notice Chelsie on the spy cam and claim she will think they (the boys in the HOHR) have an alliance in the works.

Tucker: Should we just make this an alliance right now, then? The Ballplayers? Let's Play Ball!

They all agree and make a motion like swinging a bat. Hugs all around.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-48917’31”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-48917’28”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-48917’26”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-48917’24”.jpg

Cam: It's going to be very smart or very stupid, guys.

Tucker: And it's great that Quinn already thinks I'm a loose cannon.

They begin counting votes. 

Cam: We got six. Rubina, Angela, Leah, Chelsie, Makensy, Joseph

Cedric: And we don't even need Joseph

Cam: That would be eight

Kenney: We have the numbers

Cam: It all comes down to he just can't win AI

Cedric: He can't win AI

*WBRB

3:16PM BBT

Cedric says that he will just say that he's heard Quinn is in a bunch of alliances and none include him. He'll say that everyone knows Quinn is a great player and that Quinn hasn't even come to talk to him this week.

Tucker: I am super confident now. I was thinking about it all night. Angela will be shocked and we'll have her in the pocket.

Cam: We have to keep in mind that people are gonna think we are working together because we are the strongest in the house.

The boys want to go make food. Hugs all around again. "Let's play, boys." "Play ball."  "Let's go."

3:26PM BBT

Alone in the HOHR now, Cedric addresses the cameras saying "Things are getting spicy!" He doesn't know what to do, "but, I'll say I don't think I really have a chance to win this game anyway, so why not go out swinging."  If he went against The Ballplayers, they would all come after him. He feels this is the right thing and the saving grace is it keeps MJ off the block.

Once downstairs the guys notice all the girls are outside with Quinn. "He blends in." "It's that long hair."

3:56PM BBT

MJ is making Cowboy Caviar  

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-48966’56”.jpg

*WBRB

4:10PM BBT

Cedric passes by MJ in the kitchen and asks what she's making.

MJ: Cowboy Caviar. Can you guess what's in it?

Cedric lists onion, avocado, tomato, corn, jalapenos

MJ; Chickpeas

MJ asks Cedric about the replacement nomination.

Cedric: I don't know

T'kor walks in and interrupts this conversation.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-48978’17”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-48983’33”.jpg

Once they are alone, again...

MJ: Okay, let's pick back up that conversation

A fly is pestering them in the kitchen. Cedric declares all out war and begins talking to the fly, "I got you. I got you in my hand, bro! You think you're slick, but you're not slick."

T'kor comes back into the kitchen. MJ and Kenney are on dinner duty tonight. MJ is trying to decide what else to cook. "Do we have taco seasoning?"

MJ and T'kor head to the SR to see what's available.

They can't find the seasoning MJ wants to make the vinaigrette she pours on top. "Dang! Now I have to improvise."

Leah walks through, so T'kor asks if she has seen any taco seasoning. Leah says they used it last week, but they can make some with cumin, garlic powder and beef bouillon. 

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-48988’34”.jpg

T'kor is playing assistant by getting ingredients for MJ as she needs them.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-48988’49”.jpg

Kimo is watching as MJ whisks the sauce. MJ asks for paprika.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-48990’04”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-48990’52”.jpg

4:25PM BBT

In the bathroom, Cam tells Leah that she is in danger.

Leah: I'm in danger?

Cam: He just brought you up as a potential nom.

Leah: I don't believe you.

Cam says it is an option.

Leah says she hopes he does because she can win. "Be my guest because I'm gonna win. It's because he thinks there is an all girls' alliance, which there's not."

Cam says he was just wanting to let her know and that he is trying to convince Cedric to go with the other option. "But I'll stay away from you. I just wanted you to know."

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-48992’19”.jpg

Leah gets in the shower.

Cam tells her doesn't think Cedric is doing it as a backdoor move.

Leah: I know

Cam then leaves knowing others are talking about them being a showmance.

Leah notices an ant, "Oh, hello Mr. Ant. Are we taking a shower together?"

[How is it that production can't seem to get rid of these ants? They are an issue every single season for as long as I can remember. -ML]

4:31PM BBT

In the backyard, Joseph and Kimo can't believe it's already been 20 days in the BB House.

Back in the kitchen, MJ is finishing off her Cowboy Caviar dish with her homemade sauce made from cream cheese, spices, lemon and lime. T'kor tries it and says it is so fresh.

T'kor: That's good! I've never had Cowboy Caviar before.

Tucker tries it and says nobody is gonna like it, so just leave it in there (because he loves it)

"It's really good! Mmmmmm!"

MJ is planning for an 8pm dinner.

[I'm out for now, y'all! This TX teacher has to be back at school beginning tomorrow. -ML]

• morty unpinned this topic
  • morty locked this topic