Tuesday, July 30, 2024 - BBAI26 Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother 26 observations, and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  Big Brother Season 26 - Discussion Forum

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is Pacific Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here) until Sunday, November 5, when Daylight Saving Time ends. 

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

To better help you identify the HGs, Fuskie made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.

Get the Morty's TV Big Brother Season 26 HG Reference Guide today!

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:
Dining Table (DT)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Have-Not Room (HNR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Kitchen (KT)
Living Room (LR)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Storage Room (SR)
Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet [toilet] (WC)
Lounge Area Across from the HoH room.  (LOFT)
Theme bedroom [Unicorn in the garden] (UBR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at Morty's TV Chat. Stop in and talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

I tried to log into my iPad, but it turns out it was an Etch-a-Sketch and I don't own and iPad, also I'm out of bourbon.

• morty pinned this topic

9:31 BBT:  WBRB.  Houseguests should be up soon.

9:49 BBT:  Kenney, T’kor, Tucker, Quinn, Kimo, Lisa, Rubina, and Brooklyn are in the kitchen area while Leah and Cedric are in the bathroom.  Lisa leaves the kitchen area to join Leah and Cedric in the bathroom.  MJ and Joseph come down the stairs to join the kitchen crew.  Angela can be seen walking into the bathroom area and Cam, I assume, comes out of the bathroom.  Tucker enters the bathroom area and gives everyone a hug.  Kitchen talk revolves around Pokemon.  Angela takes a seat in the bathroom as cameras zoom in on her.

10:00 BBT:  Angela and MJ are now brushing their teeth.  BB reminds Angela to put on her microphone.  She says she had to change the battery anyway.  Lisa comes running into the bathroom hacking up a lung and spits in the sink.  MJ asks if she’s okay.  She says yes, but when she has dairy in the morning…or even from yesterday…this happens.  Angela tells MJ that she’s taking being a have-not like a trooper.  T’kor walks in and Angela and her exchange pleasantries.  Angela goes and changes her battery in the storage room.

10:06 BBT:  Time for Chelsea’s thoughts.  Her plan today is to fake that Lisa’s moon water was replaced, but in face the poured it out.  She thinks Cam is cute and has nice teeth, but he’s not the most intelligent person in the house.  She talks about how Matt went home last week because of a showmance and now Cam follows Leah everywhere.  She talks about how people can look attractive, but when they speak or you get to know them, it goes away.  Her prediction is that Tucker will win the AI arena comp and that Lisa will be going home.  She ends with, “But Lisa Aunt Julie says…expect the unexpected.”  She asks viewers that if MJ uses her power in the future, please don’t vote for her.  She feels like she’s established a relationship and has vibed with people watching her.  Now she’s talking about how she hasn’t seen AINSLEY recently, but thinks she’s going to pop up soon to throw a wrench in the house.  

10:13 BBT:  Quinn and T’kor are whispering in the bathroom.  T’kor says she doesn’t trust Leah because of her and Cam.  They are talking about bringing in Kimo.  They are thinking of putting together a group of 6.  Quinn, T’Kor, Kimo, Chelsea, Tucker, and Joseph.  Like clockwork, in walks Lisa.  Quinn asks if he should do abs today.  Lisa says she would do abs with him.  Cam comes in with towels.

10:27 BBT:  T’kor is talking to Tucker in the floating room about forming an alliance.  She shares that she’s thinking 6-7 people, but didn’t share who.  Tucker says that’s a lot and could be a lot of talking.  He wants people who are good socially and know people well.  He suggests Quinn since he seems to really know this game and then says he doesn’t want anyone who they know have the power (MJ/Lisa…even though Lisa doesn’t have the power) and suggests Kimo.  [So far, it looks like they both agree on Quinn and Kimo for this potential alliance].  Tucker says if he’s still around, he’s down for this alliance.

10:23 BBT:  Tucker and Quinn are working out in the workout room since the outside is closed.  Cedric is laying on the couches by the bumper pool table burping a circular pillow.  Chelsea walks into the workout room.  Cedric has moved from burping his pillow to rolling it back and forth.  He says a prayer of thanks.

10:27 BBT:  T’kor is talking to Rubina about her conversation with Tucker.  She asks if he was receptive to the conversation.  She says that he was and that Tucker likes Kimo and Quinn.  There are currently 5 within the group that they are formulating and Rubina thinks Joseph as a 6th would be good for numbers.  (Right now it’s looking like Rubina, Tucker, T’kor, Quinn, and Kimo …with Joseph as a potential 6th for this new alliance).  Rubina says that Kenney is close to Tucker and Kimo so at least they have that.  They talk about potentially MJ, but Rubina scuffs her face at that idea.  They stick with their original five…possibly six…bump chests, and exit the storage room.

10:36 BBT:  Tucker is still working out.  The cameras zoom in on the sparkles on his back before calling him to the diary room downstairs.

10:43 BBT:  Rubina and Brooklyn are whispering in the unicorn room.  They are talking about hypothetical situations with the upcoming comp and HoH.  The only two winning houseguests that scare them are Kenney and Lisa (if for some reason she’s still around after winning the AI challenge).  Angela scares them, too.  They know that MJ would  definitely be put up if she were to win, but that’s the only definite they know.  Cam is a mystery, Cedric is a no…but who knows.  Brooklyn shares that Joseph finally talked to her, so that’s good.  They say that they think they can settle on 5 (is Rubina working on a second alliance?  I can’t tell.  It seems like Rubina, Brooklyn, MJ are confirmed in this side alliance so far).

10:55 BBT:  Angela is doing high toes around the living room table followed by side steps and some sort of twisty thing.  Now she is doing foot shakes and arm windups in both directions.  Next up, head tilts from side to side followed by some sort of Kobra Kai move.  Time to move to floor exercises.  Angela breathes out before sitting back on her legs, hands flat on her knees.  From there she goes right into butterfly kicks followed by a left leg stretch with a slight bend and a right leg stretch with a slight bend.  WBRB interrupts the exercise routine, but we come back to a right leg stretch with a left side reach and bend.  Brooklyn walks by.  Now Angela sits cross-legged and takes some deep breaths through her nose followed by some neck circles.  She looks up, pauses, does one final neck twist before biting her finger.  More neck stretches and twists followed by some meditation.  Leah walks by and they both say hi to each other.  Angela decides to walk back to the couch on her knees where she lays on the floor and places her legs on the chair pointing her toes to the sky.

11:08 BBT:  Angela has found her spot on the floor to rest for the day while listening to the kitchen chatter.

11:14 BBT:  Joseph is in the storage room having a heck of a time getting the drawer to go back in.  “Are you effing kidding me, dude?”  He tries to figure out why the drawer is not pushing back in by opening the cupboard below.  No luck.  He closes it the best he can, looks as how another drawer functions, and then goes back to trying to fix the drawer he broke.  Chelsea comes in and tries to help.  After about 40 seconds she looks at the camera snd says she doesn’t want to break it, but “You all can see what’s going on here.”  She leaves the storage room.

11:20 BBT: Cam, Kenney and Tucker are working out together.  Angela is now sitting up on the rug in the living room.  In the HoH room Chelsea and Brooklyn are talking about some new alliance (possibly the two of them, Cam, MJ, and Leah…I think.  It’s hard to tell right now).

9:28 BBT:  Chelsea and Brooklyn are talking about how maybe Lisa could not have the power.  They narrow it down to thinking maybe Quinn or T’kor has it since they are smart players who are the type…especially Quinn…who would keep the secret.  They have to keep the Pentagon because of this.  They talk about how they are in The Collective, The Pentagon, and then whatever is being put together by Leah that includes them.

11:39 BBT:  Chelsea and Brooklyn are back to thinking that Lisa is a bad liar.  Chelsea doesn’t think she’s a chef, but instead a Pilates teacher or zoologist.  Talk revolves around who could have the second power. 

11:41 BBT:  Rubina and Tucker are talking in the unicorn room.  He tells Rubina that he was talking to T’kor about how they want to put something together.  He brings up the fact that he thinks it’s smarter to keep the alliance small and shares that he like Kimo and Quinn.  They need a “swing” vote and are now considering Kenney.  Tucker shares that Cam is cool, but with everything going on with him and Leah…no.  He thinks Cam would do whatever Leah wants.  Rubina says she has low key been encouraging that relationship to get the focus on them.

11:45 BBT:  Tucker and Rubina discuss who they would put up next week if they win HoH.  They both say MJ because they know she has the power.  Tucker brings up possibly Joseph since he feels like he knows the game.  Kenney’s name gets brought up again, but they worry MJ could pull him into whatever she’s involved in next week.

12:06 BBT:  Tucker and Lisa are having a conversation in the unicorn room.  Tucker tells her he’s not with anyone right now and it’s not smart to pair up with people the first few weeks.  They hug before Tucker leaves and Lisa gets glitter on him.  He says he will wash it off when he showers.  She says it won’t come off.  Tucker leaves the room and guess who is on the couch right outside of the room?  Angela.  Tucker says to Angela that she can have that look on her face all she wants.  Angela then looks in the unicorn room, presumably for Joseph, but can find him.  She says to herself counting on her fingers, “Rubina, Joseph, Quinn, and Tucker..”. [these past few days since Angela blew up on Lisa, she has been SUPER observant]

12:14 BBT:  MJ is talking about how Lisa feels like people get mad when she “family cooks”.  MJ said if that’s what she feels a problem is then eliminate the problem and quit cooking.  Angela goes and gets ice in the storage room and then walks out to the table walking with an over exaggerated strut.  Meanwhile, MJ is talking about how Lisa put her bare hand into the protein to use to cook.  

12:17 BBT:  Tucker, Rubina, and Kimo are in the bathroom.  It sounds like they might be talking about Angela and before you know it she walks in and takes a seat.  She looks at Kimo and says, “You’re really good.  You don’t think I didn’t hear what you said behind the door?  You’re really good.”  Tucker says you have to do that.  Angela asks how she should trust him.  Tucker says because they had a human connection and a heart to heart.  He says you have to act a certain way to people and another way to another group of people in this game.  She says it’s hurtful.  Rubina and T’Kor are listening from the exercise room laughing.  Kimo comes in and joins them while Tucker and Angela keep talking.  WBRB comes on all four cameras.  Once the cameras return everything is on Kimo, T’kor, and Rubina.  You can still hear Tucker talking to Angela from the shower.

12:23 BBT:  Angela walks out and says. “Are you still talking to me?  Are you still talking to me? (inaudible)” and walks back into the bathroom area [my volume is on to the max to try and hear this conversation].  Kenney has joined the workout room and is laying on the floor with his feet on the couch.

12:26 BBT:  Someone yells that there are clothes in the storage area.  The houseguests go find their bag of clothes, but it looks like Cam didn’t get one, per Leah.  WBRB.

12:45 BBT:  Poor MJ…the camera has really zoomed into her plucking hairs on her upper lip.  However, she is doing this at the kitchen table, so no shame.  Meanwhile, Lisa and Brooklyn are in the unicorn room where Lisa is upset about something Angela must have said to her while the cameras were off.  Lisa just wants her to leave her alone when she walks past her.  “She’s a grown woman!”  Lisa says she is tired of being called names.  Rubina walks in. “Angela called me a twit..just now”. She continues, “Earlier I was walking and she imitated my walk”. (So thaaattss what that was)  Rubina wants to say something and thinks that they should have a house meeting.

12:53 BBT:  Angela has planted herself at the kitchen table while Lisa is organizing her clothes in the unicorn room.  Rubina walks out to the kitchen.  Angela talks about saving her Doritos and Whoppers from when she was HoH.  Lisa walks into the storage room and looks in the fridge before walking out and back into the floating room where Tucker and T’kor are talking.  Tucker loves his shirt.  Lisa lays down in the bed closest to the door, but neither talk to her.

1:07 BBT:  MJ, Brooklyn, and Rubina are talking in the bathroom about what Angela said.  They all agree that it’s just too much and asked if everyone checked on Lisa.  They said the girls did.  Meanwhile, Leah is telling Angela the difference between a twit and a twat (wow).  Angela is still at the kitchen table watching everything going on within her surroundings.  Leah is doing her nails at the table while Kimo and Chelsea start talking about making another pot of coffee.  Kimo agrees that he drinks too much coffee and that the sad thing is that he works in the sleeping industry.

1:22 BBT:  Lisa is in the bathroom laying on the couch.  The other girls are also in there and Brooklyn is getting her hair done by MJ.  You can clearly see that Lisa has been crying.  Kimo walks in and gives her a hug saying he’s sorry that this is happening to her.  Once Brooklyn’s hair is done, the girls leave and head back to the kitchen while Lisa stays laying on the couch in the bathroom (I feel bad for her!  Why doesn’t anyone have her back?!)

1:35 BBT:  Quinn comes in to use the bathroom and sings as he passes Lisa.  BB tells him not to sing, but it seems to be an original song.  They both laugh.  Quinn talks to her for a bit before leaving.  Lisa decides to walk out with him into the kitchen area.  As she walks out, Angela eyeballs her and turns her head to follow her movement.  Lisa decides she’s not going to let this bother her and has a seat at the same table that Angela and many of the other houseguests are sitting at.

2:26 BBT: Kenney and Tucker are upstairs playing bumper pool.  Tucker brings up the idea of Kenney joining a 5 person alliance.  The two of them, Kimo, Chelsea, maybe Joseph.  (If this is the same one as before it has T’kor, Quinn and Rubina as well).  Kenney is interested but said Joseph can’t win anything.  Tucker says he could be a good snake in the grass.  Of course, up comes Joseph and the conversation changes to Angela.  Both Kenney and Joseph say that they are just trying to stay away from her.

3:30 BBT:  Quinn and Tucker are having a conversation in the floating room about the alliance discussed this morning with T’kor and Rubina.  Tucker talks about how he wanted the alliance to be smaller than what their original idea is.  Quinn agrees.  Meanwhile, MJ and T’kor are talking in the have-not room.  MJ is talking about feeling like Angela was being genuine to her earlier and then an hour later flipped out on Lisa.  She can’t tell if Angela was being genuine or if she just wanted MJ on her side.

3:35 BBT:  Tucker and Quinn are discussing the alliance they want to become a part of and form.  Tucker thinks the girls have an alliance and that T’kor and Rubina are on the outskirts which is why they should be included.  He also is interested in Kenney being part of it.  So far, it looks like the alliance COULD be Kenney, Tucker, Quinn, Rubina, and T’kor.  (This would be a great alliance)

3:44 BBT:  Angela has set up camp on the couch in the living room where she is lying on the blue pillow with a blanket covering her.  She hasn’t removed her sunglasses all day.  She says to herself,  “Damn, Tucker.  What are you saying in there?”  MJ and T’kor are still talking about the upcoming comps on the have-not room.  MJ says that she doesn’t even see Angela winning a physical comp and that Angela shared with her that she didn’t want to win HoH again.  T’kor is a good listener, “Mhmm.  Yeah. Mmhmm.”  Angela is talking to herself.  “If I could just win AI and then HoH, that would be awesome.”  (I guess what she told MJ is no longer true. Lol)

3:49 BBT:  Angela is continuing to talk to herself.  “She’s always watching me!  I can hear it now.” (Presumably what Tucker is thinking).  Tucker is now in the kitchen.

3:55 BBT:  Angela’s voice is mic’d and she can be heard saying, “People are pissing me off.”  WBRB comes on.

4:04 BBT:  When the cameras come back, it appears that Angela has made her way up to the bumper pool room to join the group (Joseph, Tucker, Chelsea, Brooklyn, Kimo, Cam, Leah, and T’kor)

5:12 BBT:  Angela is seen saying to the camera, “I hope somebody is watching because if so, please tell my family I’m  okay.”  She said she wasn’t going to cry today and tells MJ that she’s inspiring.  Her and MJ are talking about Angela’s family and then about missing the Olympics, and how coach’s played a role in her, and Angela’s daughters’ lives.

5:14 BBT:  Brooklyn, Tucker, T’kor, Chelsea, and Kimo are in the bumper pool room.  Rubina and Cedric are cuddling on the back couch by the fish tank and Cedric is caressing her shoulder with his cheek against her head (umm..what?!)

7:38 BBT:  Leah is being a trooper and cleaning the bathroom and shower drain.  She tells MJ that she literally almost threw up because literal brown sludge just came up.  It seems they have ants in the shower.  Leah says, “Ah, yes!  I have found their grounds.  They thought they could get us!” Houseguests are eating in the kitchen.  Cedric, Angela, Kenney, and Chelsea are sitting at the table.  

7:42 BBT:  Tucker is called to the diary room.  Everyone cheers and Chelsea says he can’t wait to watch him (I’m guessing after they are out of the house.  The have-nots have made some interesting looking slop pizza.

7:48 BBT:  Lisa is back to sitting by herself in the bathroom.  Angela is at the same spot at the main table that she has been at for quite some time today.  General conversation during supper.

7:50 BBT:  Angela gets up and heads to the bathroom to do a quick brush on her teeth and check her hair.  Kenney is washing his hands followed by flossing his teeth and using mouthwash. Tucker is doing his hair before going to the DR.  Quinn walks into the bathroom and says, “I wonder what everyone thinks of us.”  He then uses the bathroom.  

7:55 BBT:  T’kor and Rubins are whispering to each other.  One of them is heard saying, “I think he’s in the bathroom right now.” (Presumingly Tucker).  Rubina gets into the closet and hides in there.  She might still be trying to figure out how to finally scare Tucker.  One of the girls are going to lure him into the room and then ask him to get something from the closet.

7:57 BBT:  Joseph comes into the room for the spectacle.  Tucker finally comes in the room.  They ask him why he isn’t dressed and tell him he needs a shirt.  He grabs one from the TOP of the closet.  Someone asks him if he has a colorful shirt and as he opens the closet, Rubina scares him.  He barely jumps.  Meanwhile, Kimo is showering and talking to Lisa.

8:05 BBT:  Leah has used makeup to apply a goatee to her face.  She’s dressed in a blue oversized jacket (with what looks like a travel pillow underneath to hold up the jacket and have her appear to have no neck.  She also has on a pink hat.)  Her name is Leo.  MJ says that they have lost their minds, but if we tune in later we will see young Cedric meet Leo.

• morty unpinned this topic
  • morty locked this topic