Saturday, July 27, 2024 - BBAI26 Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother 26 observations, and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  Big Brother Season 26 - Discussion Forum

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is Pacific Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here) until Sunday, November 5, when Daylight Saving Time ends. 

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

To better help you identify the HGs, Fuskie made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.

Get the Morty's TV Big Brother Season 26 HG Reference Guide today!

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:
Dining Table (DT)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Have-Not Room (HNR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Kitchen (KT)
Living Room (LR)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Storage Room (SR)
Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet [toilet] (WC)
Lounge Area Across from the HoH room.  (LOFT )
Theme bedroom [Unicorn in the garden] (UBR )

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at Morty's TV Chat. Stop in and talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

If you see me smiling it's because I'm thinking of doing something evil or naughty. If you see me laughing it's because I've already done it.

5:25AM BBT

Only sleepers on the feeds for now

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-36812’15”.jpg

5:35AM BBT

T'kor is awake in the kitchen, doing some straightening.

Leah is on the hammock in the backyard.

5:41AM BBT

WBRB

7:03AM BBT

WBRB

7:09AM BBT

It's Veto Day! Chelsie, Lisa, Kenney, Angela and 2 others will compete for the Power of Veto.

Currently, Big Brother is playing loud music for "Wakey, Wakey" to get these HGs out of bed.

7:17AM BBT

The feeds have returned to Cedric, Rubina and T'kor in the bathroom getting ready for the day. They are complaining about the early wake-up but understand it will be a busy day.

BB: Please stop singing!

The speakers are on full volume, still.

Tucker: The speakers are so loud. They didn't turn it down from our dance party. (morning music)

T'kor: Good morning Ricky Rick! Good morning Quinnster. (Ricky Rick is T'kor's nickname for Cedric. Quinnster is obviously Quinn. Also, the HGs call Rubina "Ruby" a lot.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-36927’03”.jpg

[I will be quite busy today but will do my best to post the important things if no one else is available. I'm leaving the country tomorrow and won't return until next Saturday, so my posts will be very limited, if any at all.  -ML]

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-36929’12”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-36930’28”.jpg

7:30AM BBT

WBRB

7:32AM BBT

The feeds return to Kimo and Kenney in the backyard. They are thrilled to still have the backyard.

BB: Please lower the outside awnings.

Kenney and Kimo begin dealing with the awnings while Rubina follows along full chat reviewing results of previous competitions.

7:33AM BBT Thank you very much!

Rubina: You're welcome

BB: Kenney, please lower your microphone.

Kenney: Oh, okay.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-36939’05”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-36941’46”.jpg

7:35AM BBT

In the bathroom...

Leah: I slept like a tree frog last night.

Cam compliments Leah's morning shades look.

Leah: Thank you! There's a huge pimple underneath.

Cam: Like ready to pop or just starting.

Leah: It's just starting.

Cam: Oh, it's a pp.

Leah, A pp? *laughs

Cam gives Leah a hard time, saying she never uses the "pooper"

Leah: What is it with you wanting me to use the pooper?

Cam: I just want to see that you do it

(Cam has been claiming that he has yet to discover any signs of the females pooping this season, even though he knows they must. He says all the ladies are delicate and never leave a smell.)

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-36947’04”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-36949’59”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-36950’08”.jpg

7:42AM BBT

In the Rock/Planet bedroom (the HGs call this the cave bedroom) Joseph, Cam and Cedric discuss the veto being inside today, and that it must be something timed.

BB: Cam! Cedric! Please do not obstruct your microphone.

Cam: What? I'm not.

Joseph: With your blanky.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-36952’43”.jpg

Cam is planning on playing veto. He says he did not promise Lisa he would use it on her. They are talking about using this week to expose Lisa's power (oh boy! Lisa does not have a power)

Joseph: I wonder if Lisa knows that it's her if she does not win? I feel Angela thinks she is safe.

Cedric: Yeah, I don't know. It would be crazy.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-36956’48”.jpg

8:55AM BBT

The feeds are back

Chelsie was mid Chelsie's Confessions, but it was too late to get details. You can definitely see that she is ecstatic with the picks, "Let's go!"

I'll post veto players as soon as I figure out who is playing.

Playing for Power of Veto: Chelsie, Angela, Lisa, Kenney, Brooklyn and ?

image.jpeg.83f6ff91f43df798fc85b304714dadc2.jpeg

In the Unicorn Bedroom, Brooklyn tells Rubina, "I will try my best."

Rubina: I know

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-37024’12”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-37025’30”.jpg

9:01AM BBT

T'kor asks Brooklyn if she can borrow a sports bra, "Of course you can. Let's go pick one." 

Could this mean T'kor is the 6th player? I am not sure, yet.

In the cave bedroom, Cedric asks T'kor what she thought about Angela's comment. T'kor says she not like that at all. She suggests Angela wouldn't have said it had there been four others. (Angela pointed them and said, 'That's the group right there.' Sitting there were the four African Americans: T'kor, Cedric, Cam and Chelsie)

9:08AM BBT

In the bathroom with MJ, Lisa keeps repeating, "I am going to win the veto and take myself off." MJ tells her not to worry because she is not the target this week.

Lisa: But does the house know that?

MJ: Yes, Girl! I promise.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-37036’49”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-37040’05”.jpg

9:19AM BBT

BB: Please move the objects away from the window sill.

Lisa moves her glass of water and two BB Bottles.

BB: Thank you!

Lisa: Thank you for reminding me to hydrate.

Lisa is applying a lot of glitter to her face. 

She begins talking to herself in the mirror, sending self-affirmations and preparing herself for this veto competition.

She blows kisses to herself, "You got this!"

9:23AM BBT

Most of the house is gathered at the dining table eating breakfast or doing makeup.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-37050’21”.jpg

9:30AM BBT

Int he front bedroom hallway, Angela tells Brooklyn she knows she has lost her trust, but if she wins veto, she hopes she will consider using it on her. "I just don't want to go home second."

Brooklyn: I know! Last week, someone not even on the original block went home.

Angela: I hope that's the case. It's just hard to see all the workings going on.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-37058’13”.jpg

9:32AM BBT

Brooklyn finishes her hair then heads off to stretch.

Kenney is preparing to shave his head and face.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-37063’21”.jpg

9:37AM BBT

Brooklyn and Chelsie are talking in the HoHR. Chelsie tells Brook she is pretty confident that Lisa was lying and she's the third vote.

Brooklyn: She is a really bad liar.

The girls agree that if it comes down to Angela against Kenney, they should get Kenney out because the next HoH will likely be physical.

They are also discussing exposing "Lisa's power" (Lisa has zero power)

Confirmed players for Power of Veto: Chelsie, Angela, Lisa, Kenney, Brooklyn and Joseph. It sounds like Kimo could be hosting.

Back to Chelsie and Brook discussing the power.

Chelsie: It could be T'kor or Quinn.

Brooklyn: Oh, yeah!

Just to update anyone not in the know about the power situation. Chelsie knows MJ has a power. She has not been able to confirm who has the other power (Quinn). She is narrowing it down, though.

Brooklyn and Chelsie both agree Lisa can NOT win this veto, or she will become too smug.

9:56AM BBT

Leah walks into the HOHR asking if she can do her makeup in there.

Chelsie: Of course! 

Chelsie asks Leah about last week's vote. She says that the house did not tell her what the vote was, just 2 people and at that point, she just wanted to give Matt a pat on the back with her vote, "Does that make sense?"

Chelsie: It does, but it puts you at risk with the 8.

Leah says she didn't hear from the eight and thought the vote was still 6-5. Leah tells them she is upset over the narrative that she was siding with Matt, and shares that the comment Cedric made about her selling out really hurt her.

Chelsie: I seriously thought the vote was 6-5. I didn't know it was going to be a blow out.

Leah says she would have voted with the house had she known. 

Leah: I want to have something. I want to work with people I trust.

Chelsie: Yeah

Leah: I'm alone in this game, so I need to stop being painted that I'm not. I am not safe at all.

Chelsie: This past week?

Leah: I started hearing my name. Not you. I was happy you won HoH, but I wasn't going to come kiss the HOH ass.

Chelsie tells her she appreciates that Leah was honest about how she voted, and vocalizes that she has an idea of who the other was (Lisa).

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-37085’53”.jpg

10:30AM BBT

Chelsie asks if there is any breakfast left, and at that...

BB: Chelsie, please go to the Diary Room, downstairs.

Chelsie: Oh, Come on!

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-37131’29”.jpg

10:47AM BBT

Angela is in the HOHR begging for her life, "You have my heart in this game. I swear to God!"

Chelsie: I got you!

10:53AM BBT

Chelsie tells Angela she needs Lisa to go home because she thinks she is a liar, "Win this game!"

Angela: You had me week one.

Chelsie: Go chill. Don't do anything crazy! I love you!

Angela: I love you, too.

Chelsie: I love you, Mama!

Angela leaves and Chelsie continues getting ready for the PoV

Chelsie: America is gonna be like, she has so much fake hair. It's the beauty of being black.

BB: Chelsie!

Chelsie is startled and jumps "Ah!"

BB: Please move your microphone higher.

The feeds move to other rooms.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-37142’18”.jpg

10:57AM BBT

Back to the HoHR, Chelsie is now talking with Joseph. She tells him that Angela asked her to use the veto on her, but her plan is to keep the noms the same.

Joseph: Of course! You know I got you. I didn't want to play just because it's my birthday, but I am good now.

11:00AM BBT

Joseph heads to the backyard, picks up some hand weights and warns Lisa "Watch out!" He teases that he will crush her in the competition.

Joseph: Does that intimidate you?

Tucker: That's crazy

Joseph: No, she is like, I will crush you again, little man

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-37150’52”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-37147’07”.jpg

Kimo and Leah are trying to create some choreography in the bathroom. Kimo says he really likes this cast, "We are a cool cast."

11:11AM BBT

I just confirmed that Quinn is hosting today's PoV.

Kimo is hosting next week's PoV, if possible.

Quinn is telling Kimo he doesn't want to use his power this week. He wants to save it.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-37160’39”.jpg

Quinn found dirty dishes by the fishtank and says he will take them downstairs. "I keep finding dishes everywhere."

Kimo says they are Lisa's dishes, and "she just leaves her shit everywhere." (this is true)

11:20AM BBT

BB: Quinn! Please go to the Diary Room downstairs.

HGs: Whoo!

Quinn: Well, I was about to poop a little bit, but it's okay. I can hold it another 4 hours.

[I do NOT recommend this. It's toxins that want out. Just get it out! -ML]

Quinn heads into DR. It could be almost time for PoV.

11:24AM BBT

Tucker, Cam and Cedric are doing a workout in the backyard. Cam announces that he is not wearing underwear under his shorts. Angela is walking laps. The backyard couches are full of relaxing HGs.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-37172’58”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-37173’00”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-37175’08”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-37173’15”.jpg

11:27AM BBT

BB: Cam! Tucker! Please put on your microphones.

Tucker: That's two names at once!

Cedric: A first?

Tucker: Yeah  (for them, maybe)

11:37AM BBT

The feeds move to RCHS for the PoV Competition.

11:39AM BBT

Well, the feeds are back.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-37185’55”.jpg

11:42AM BBT

Joseph announces he already has three showmances. Angela says she has a hall pass. The HGs begin playing with their ship names "AnJola" 

11:43AM BBT

The feeds are back on RCHS

11:46AM BBT

And live feeds are back

(Clearly unskilled peeps working the cameras and buttons this season. It's pretty bad, y'all.)

12:00PM BBT

And the feeds are back

Tucker is swimming laps underwater.

Lisa is in the bathroom talking to someone in the shower (maybe Cam)

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-37211’35”.jpg

Lisa says the slop is really affecting her, and she has no energy.

Lisa: But I feel locked in. I appreciate the mental health check, though.

Lisa says if she wasn't on slop, she would be with everyone today. (She has been pretty much isolating herself)

12:08PM BBT

WBRB followed immediately by RCHS

Confirmed players for Power of Veto: Chelsie, Angela, Lisa, Kenney, Brooklyn and Joseph. 

Quinn is hosting.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-37232’40”.jpg

2:00PM BBT

We still have RCHS on the feeds for the PoV Competition.

2:11PM BBT

The feeds have returned. Kenney won the PoV

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-37337’09”.jpg

2:16PM BBT

In the SR...

Joseph: At least I got a birthday hat

Tucker: So true

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-37343’00”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-37347’32”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-37347’54”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-37344’48”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-37350’16”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-37350’05”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-37352’16”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-37352’11”.jpg

2:20 BBT:  The houseguests are gathered in the kitchen where they are preparing some food.  Boxes of Digiorno Pizza are scattered about.  Quinn and Rubina are chatting in the bathroom about the comp.  The houseguests that were playing in the veto (Quinn, Angela, Kenney, Brooklyn, Jospeh, and Lisa) look to be wearing “nerdy” clothing which include suspenders and a fun hat.

2:23 BBT:  In the prep room Angela is talking to Brooklyn who is looking for something in the cupboard.  Chelsea and Cedric are in the HOH room.  She asks Cedric if he has talked to Cam.  He says that he has and Chelsea says she hasn’t talked to him yet today.  She wants to get a temperature check of where he’s at.  Chelsea is planning to ask Kenney who he plans to put up.

2:26 BBT:  Meanwhile, in the backyard, Leah celebrates with Kenney before Kenney heads back inside to the kitchen.  Tucker tells Kenney that he probably had the fastest stack…faster than what the people making the event were able to do.

2:29 BBT: Houseguests are continuing to cook in the kitchen.  Chelsea is checking in with Kenney in the prep room to see where he is at.  He brings up not know what all happened with “the Matt thing”.  One thing Kenney doesn’t want is Cedric up because he reminds him of his son.  Chelsea says that she wants Lisa revealed to show that she has the superpower (which she doesn’t).  Kennedy says she can do whatever she needs to do.  Angela says that she’s glad that he won and then leaves the room.  Kenney looks in the cupboard and asks aloud, “Where’s the bread?”

2:29PM BBT

Chelsie talks with Kenney in the SR. She tells him she is glad he won, and she really wants to honor him this week. Kenney says he wasn't even sure if he should win it given it would have been easier for her to not have to put up a replacement.

Chelsie: No, Man. Fight for your game!

Kenney tells Chelsie he really wants to work with good people, and he has no idea what happened with Matt. Chelsie asks if there is anyone he doesn't want on the block, and he says he hasn't been playing with anyone, so it doesn't matter.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-37355’59”.jpg

The HGs are planning a Pink & Black themed party for Joseph's birthday. They truly plan to celebrate BIG!

Oh, good! Guest is here, so I am out. 💜:cowwave:

2:33 BBT:  On the way out of the prep room, Chelsea asks Angela if she wants to talk in the HOH room.  They both head upstairs while the other houseguest continue preparing supper.  All cameras are on the kitchen.  Everyone is talking about doing a pink and black party.

(Enjoy your trip, Mama!!)

2:36 BBT:  T’Kor and Kimo are talking in the bathroom.  They are talking about who Kenney might choose to put up and then discuss the comp which seemed to be a stacking game.  Discussion turns to who Chelsea might put up and thinks it could be Joseph since she knows that Chelsea’s end game is to get Lisa out.  Kimo suggests talking to her “just to see”, but they are both kind of nervous.  Lots of “what if” questions are thrown around.

2:43 BBT:  All cameras cut to the kitchen where conversation is about old school Britney Spears and then about the veto comp.  Brooklyn, Kenney, and Joseph are talking about when and how soon they got interviewed after their last competition.  Brooklyn decides that she will change now and if they call her for an interview, she will change back into her veto comp clothes.

2:47 BBT:  Angela and Chelsea are finally being shown in the HOH room and of course it’s at the end of their conversation.  Chelsea asks what Angela thinks she should do.  She says the decision is totally up to her.  Before leaving Angela says, “If I feel different about things after digesting this, I’ll let you know.”  They both leave the HOH room and head back downstairs with the other houseguests.

2:52 BBT:  Chelsea, Lisa, and Leah are outside.  Lisa is grinding something into a bowl (not sure what it is, but it looks like it’s coming from a salt or pepper grinder).  Quinn and T’kor come over to join the conversation.  Cameras cut to the unicorn room where Brooklyn, Rubina, and MJ are talking.  Brooklyn says, “If she has the power, she’s gotta use it” (talking about Lisa).  They talk about how Kenney has his fire back and they want to get him into an alliance with them.  They are all in favor of how cool that would be.  Angela opens the door and walks in so the girls change their conversation.  Before MJ leaves the room Brooklyn talks about how Angela is toxic and unpredictable.  MJ thinks that if Angela had a choice that she would put her up.

2:59 BBT:  The girls try to think about other people to add to their alliance to work with.  They go over the other guys thinking that they might need one more in their group and decide that Joe might be a good one to add.  After MJ leaves the room, Brooklyn and Rubina celebrate themselves being in this position with both of them being in their 30’s.  They both leave the room separately.

3:10 BBT: WBRB

(WBRB has been on for a while.  Mama passed along to me that Angela passed Lisa and said, “Wipe that stupid smirk off your face, Lisa.”  Since then, cameras have been out.)

4:42 BBT:  Feeds are back on!  Outside Leah, Quinn, T’Kor, Brooklyn, Joseph, Kenney, Cam, Leah, and Tucker are chatting on the patio furniture.  Rubina is inside the kitchen.  Houseguests mention that MJ is sleeping.  No sign of Angela.

4:48 BBT:  Leah opens the door to the outside and spills part of her drink.  Kenney helps her clean it up.  WBRB comes up and all cameras show Kenney in the kitchen.  He looks at the camera and says, “10 more minutes…hopefully Renee and the kids are watching the live feeds.  Hopefully this is going to the live feed whoever is watchin’”. He is now pacing around the kitchen while WBRB goes in and out.