Thursday, July 25, 2024 - BBAI26 Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother 26 observations, and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  Big Brother Season 26 - Discussion Forum

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is Pacific Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here) until Sunday, November 5, when Daylight Saving Time ends. 

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

To better help you identify the HGs, Fuskie made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.

Get the Morty's TV Big Brother Season 26 HG Reference Guide today!

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:
Dining Table (DT)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Have-Not Room (HNR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Kitchen (KT)
Living Room (LR)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Storage Room (SR)
Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet [toilet] (WC)
Lounge Area Across from the HoH room.  ( )
Theme bedroom [it has black and white graphics, with Byzantium accents] ( )
Theme bedroom [it's a fun comic book style]( )

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at Morty's TV Chat. Stop in and talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.

• morty pinned this topic

5:47AM BBT

I just turned on the feeds to find Rubina, still dressed in yesterday's clothes, alone in the kitchen staring at the memory wall. Several have speculated there could be a face-morph challenge, so I imagine she is prepping for that possibility.image.jpeg.b795884b5ddf36b6de0b2e0ec7d54902.jpeg

She begins talking to herself, "I am awake. Like awake, awake. Why aren't I asleep. Go to sleep. Go to sleep. But I'm awake. I'm awake. It's 'cause I had coffee yesterday."

(She dances around the kitchen) "Wow, I haven't been by myself in so long. She throws punches in the air and dances around. I have lost it! (in a silly voice) Are you okay? (regular voice) no, I'm not. Should I go back to bed. I don't know what to do. It's 6 o'clock. I could get, like, an hour. I don't know.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-33961’40”.jpg

Rubina stretches then, "Yeah, I am not going back to bed."

Rubina settles with a blanket and continues studying the memory wall.

Rubina: Oh, Man! Today is gonna be craaazy. The Barbershop! Now what? Now what? This week is gonna be crazy. Today is gonna be crazy.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-33966’32”.jpg

5:57AM BBT

All of the other HGs are sleeping.

6:00AM BBT

Rubina: My brain! Oh my God! What's it doing? Maybe I do need to sleep more.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-33984’31”.jpg

Today will be full of primping and prepping for the Live Show and first eviction of the season!

8:21AM BBT

WBRB for "Wakey, Wakey Houseguests"

Nope! The feeds popped back to sleepers, but some are beginning to stir.

8:31AM BBT

Kenney is finishing up his shower and getting dressed.

Kenney is practicing good oral hygiene.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-34121’51”.jpg

8:38AM BBT

Kenney appeals to the feeders, "Okay America! Kenney is on the block....I need to make some coffee"

Cam is out of bed and starting his day, too. He comments that he though wake-up would be earlier.

8:44AM BBT

Cam has started a bike workout in the gym area.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-34134’16”.jpg

Cam is now using the wobble board.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-34131’41”.jpg

image.jpeg.bac0d20b939ec09e7e49c3da67d817b1.jpeg

8:59AM BBT

Kenney: Who would have thought, America? Who would have thought?

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-34146’14”.jpg

Cam is doing some deep breathing exercises in the gym.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-34150’50”.jpg

9:15AM BBT

Cam and Kenney are still the only ones on camera awake. BB has not done an official wake-up yet, which is unusual for a Thursday.

Kenney and Cam discuss Cam's career in physical therapy. 

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-34168’29”.jpg

9:41AM BBT

Cam and Kenney are antsy and just want the day to begin. They don't understand why they didn't get a 7AM wake-up (Me too!) Cam goes searching for any other HGs and comes back, "Nope, it's just us."

9:43AM BBT

Rubina is back on camera in the kitchen

Kenney walks back in and Rubina tells him she was up earlier then went back to bed.

Kenny: I would have stayed in bed.

9:49AM BBT

WBRB

Now it's time for Wakey, Wakey

10:07am BBT 

we have the blue fish WBRB. I don’t think this is it for the day yet …

10:09am BBT feeds are back 

Kitchen Kenny sitting at the counter Tucker shirtless of course stretching 

Bathroom ADL Joseph, Rubina, Cedric, Quinn,Cam

not any game talk 

10:44AM BBT

The HGs are getting ready for the day.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-34249’53”.jpg

10:47AM BBT

Angela is in the bathroom crying to Quinn, Rubina and T'kor about feeling left out. 

They each give her a pep talk.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-34253’51”.jpg

Angela: I'm thankful you three were in here because you three and Kimo are the purest souls in the house. Everyone is kind, don't get me wrong, but YOU GUYS. And honestly, Chelsie, too and I Cedric, too. There's a lot of you. 

Rubina: Good; let it out

T'kor: This is a safe space

Rubina: You are not alone in your thoughts! For real!

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-34255’41”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-34255’37”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-34255’30”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-34255’15”.jpg

10:58AM BBT

Tucker is doing some massage on Kimo because he is super tight in the shoulders and neck.

Kimo: OOOOH! Holy Shit!

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-34266’08”.jpg

Kimo is making whale sounds and doing some deep breathing. Apparently, Tucker is really good at this!

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-34267’32”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-34267’15”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-34266’59”.jpg

11:01AM BBT

Lisa and Joseph are talking about their daily lives and food service experience. Lisa asks what his food preferences are.

Joseph: I have the diet of a 14 year old. Broccoli, steak, dinosaur shaped nuggets.

Joseph is really enjoying the chai that Lisa made.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-34271’18”.jpg

Joseph thanks Lisa for expanding his palate.

Joseph: It's great. 'No more chicken nuggets for you.'

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-34275’01”.jpg

Through conversation, it sounds like they got alcohol last night. When they start talking about it, the feeds switch.

11:10AM BBT

MJ tells Lisa in the Unicorn bedroom that she and Matt thought they were going to get another tongue lashing from "Mama" last night, but she just said "good night." MJ said Angela has a deliberate rudeness and intimidation even when she is delivering what should be a nice comment.

11:17AM BBT

Leah and Cam are making a charcuterie board for the HOHR lockdown.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-34290’05”.jpg

11:26AM BBT

We have bunnies from RCHS on the feeds.

1:08PM BBT

The lockdown is over and the HGs are moving about the house, again.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-34394’44”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-34396’02”.jpg

Conversation in the house is centering around what to wear for the live show. Some want athletic wear, and some want to dress up.

1:12PM BBT

Chelsie is delivering "Chelsie's Confessions Day 10" She says half the house has no rhythm, she still harbors some anger toward Ainsley, "My prediction tonight? I really predict Joseph or Tucker" (win HOH)

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-34403’00”.jpg

Chelsie: In the event Matt stays in this house? Y'all better come get us. Y'all better call 911. Here is my final prediction. I think there will be another twist. Ainsley is going to do her thing. Okay, that's it. Amen!

Tucker is plucking his nose hairs

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-34399’42”.jpg

Chelsie tells her mom she is doing okay "barrrrrelllly!" She says that she is still not normal in her gut. T'kor suggests she take some fiber. Chelsie said she was trying to keep cool when it got hot in that room "because it started smelling like booty crack. Okay, over and out."

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-34407’12”.jpg

1:20PM BBT

Leah says if she could, she would open a birthing center that would make birthing a luxury experience. Her best friend asked her to be her doula.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-34411’40”.jpg

1:24PM BBT

Rubina is doing her makeup at the dining table (Chelsie does this, too) saying the bathroom lighting is terrible.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-34409’52”.jpg

1:32PM BBT

MJ has joined Rubina at the dining table to do their makeup. Cam tells the girls they look great with or without makeup.

Rubina: Thank you

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-34419’08”.jpg

1:36PM BBT

WBRB

1:38PM BBT

Leah has declared that she is dressing up tonight, not because she expects everyone to also dress up but because that's just who she is. "I love to dress up."

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-34427’38”.jpg

1:43PM BBT

Lisa and Brooklyn have joined Rubina and MJ at the dining table for makeup application. Joseph and Kenney are watching with great interest.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-34431’13”.jpg

2:42PM BBT

Still WBRB

3:03PM BBT

We still have WBRB on the feeds, but I do not expect the feeds to return at this point. I think Skippy forgot to flip the switch to RCHS. Enjoy the show everyone!

6:45PM BBT

The feeds are back

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-34731’54”.jpg

6:50PM BBT

Cam is singing the Big Brother song they wrote in the kitchen.

WBRB

7:00PM BBT

Chelsie and T'kor are whispering in the bathroom.

Chelsie: One of us has to win this (HoH). If Lisa wins, I am going to go crazy.

T'kor: Mm Hm!

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-34748’03”.jpg

Kimo enters the bathroom. Chelsie tells him that win Julie announced his name, the whole house erupted. Kimo says he could hear the audience cheer when he won. He thinks her for the support, blows kisses and says "love you" before exiting the bathroom.

Chelsie: (whispering) Oh, thank you Jesus!

7:06PM BBT

Up in the loft where Cam and Joseph are playing bumper pool, they celebrate that Kimo won.

Joseph:  I told him believe in yourself.

Cam: He went out there and did that.

Joseph: I love that kid. I didn't want him to go home first.

Cam: Do you think The Collective is still locked in.

Joseph: I want it to work.

7:08PM BBT

In the Rock Planet bedroom, Quinn and T'kor are celebrating Matt's eviction.

image.jpeg.c36c8ae15e0461585dc01d5e256ecf21.jpeg

Angela joins Cam and Joseph in the loft. Joseph tells her that everything they were trying to do with The Collective was legit and he laughs that Angela didn't believe it. Cam backs that up. Angela laughs and says "just wait until you are in there. (meaning the paranoia it causes) I'm an excellent shield for you guys." 

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-34760’03”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-34755’41”.jpg

7:15PM BBT

T'kor checks on Leah in the Unicorn bedroom. They hold hands (this all feels very genuine) Leah says she is okay, it just feels weird with one less person. Leah tells T'kor that they still have each other and they hug. 

Leah: I know you are quiet because you are an empath and you keep things to yourself. I am so grateful you feel you trust me enough to tell me stuff. From the minute you walked in here, I always felt positivity from you.

T'kor: I feel the same about you.

Leah: This game is so hard. Angela is going home next, and then it gets hard.

T'kor: Mm Hm! Yeah! 100%!

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-34762’05”.jpg

7:20PM BBT

Quinn and Kimo celebrate in the SR. Kimo asks Quinn if he will use his power. Quinn says he won't have to because they want Tucker to win (HoH). They think Lisa has the power. Kimo says Kenney is alone in the game. Quinn says Kenney and MJ are their next targets.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-34766’49”.jpg

7:23PM BBT

Lisa is talking with Chelsie in the bathroom. Lisa feels like she was played with all week even though she tried to avoid the Matt drama.

Lisa: I was just doing what I had to do to get myself off the block and make it to the next week. It just felt like I was receiving blow after blow after blow.

Chelsie: There are common denominators in the conversations. I don't think anyone sees you as that. I don't think the eyes are on you.

Lisa: All I said is that I don't want to play the game with her.

Chelsea: Yeah

Lisa: Rejection is hard. All I did was stand there and sip my tea and tell someone this doesn't align with me. It was like, that's all I can do.  

[I agree with how Lisa handled that situation with Angela. When Angela asked her where she stood with Lisa, Lisa was honest and told her upfront she was not interested in working with her anymore or being a part of her drama. -ML]

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-34773’04”.jpg

7:28PM BBT

MJ is talking with Rubina in the living room hoping people will still come and talk with her.

Rubina: Didn't he think he could pull himself off?

MJ: No, he was not confident. He said the only way he could pull himself off was if it was physical. I didn't know how it was gonna happen, but I had a feeling he was going home. I had a weird feeling in my gut. He is a great man. If I met him outside this house, things could have been different, but I want to play this game. I told him day 1, 'I don't want a showmance.' Sorry Matt! 

Rubina: You want it? (HoH)

MJ: I want it bad

Rubina: I'll throw it if you want it that bad

[I hate this coming from Rubina! -ML]

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-34774’51”.jpg

7:34PM BBT

In the bathroom, Brooklyn, Quinn and Angela are talking about putting choreography to the BB song the house has been singing. 

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-34782’35”.jpg

7:36PM BBT

Leah and T'kor are still talking in the Unicorn Room reading T'kor like a psychic and nailing it. [Leah has the gift of gab, but she also has the gift of lifting up anybody she is talking to, if she likes them and has a connection. Leah is likely everyone's biggest cheerleader and emotional supporter. I hope it is all as genuine as it seems. I am really liking Leah being such a people person and being willing to spend quality time with each houseguest. -ML]

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-34793’55”.jpg

7:49PM BBT

Quinn and Leah are talking in the Futuristic bedroom. When they hug, Quinn tells Leah she smells like a cupcake. He comments that this bedroom is really hot. Leah says her bedroom is nice and chilly.

Quinn: Maybe we can be roommates one day

Leah: Maybe! Those petals are made for us small people. How are you? You seem nervy? Is it because we are about to go crush this thing (HoH)

Quinn: I just get nervous around cool people

Lisa walks in and Leah asks if she is okay

Lisa: Do I not seem okay

Leah: I don't know. I just feel everyone is on edge.

They chat about general things including Christmas and how Lisa organizes a toy drive and other Christmas wishes.

Quinn: That's so sweet.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-34799’50”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-34801’58”.jpg

7:54PM BBT

In the bathroom, T'kor tells Cedric, "I just want you to know that you act like a 21 year old. Keep it young. I like that."

Cedric: Oh, thanks. You're not too old either.

T'kor: I'm 23 but have an old soul.

Cedric: Is Jabari (her boyfriend) like that, too?

T'kor: Yeah, he is mature, too. He has an old soul.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-34804’22”.jpg

8:00PM BBT

WBRB

8:12PM BBT

Now we have cats and bunnies from RCHS on the feeds while the HGs participate in the HoH Competition.

[I am out for now (it's 10:36 PM here in TX). I need some sleep, or I'll be good for nothing tomorrow. -ML]

• morty unpinned this topic
  • morty locked this topic