Wednesday, July 24, 2024 - BBAI26 Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother 26 observations, and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  Big Brother Season 26 - Discussion Forum

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is Pacific Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here) until Sunday, November 5, when Daylight Saving Time ends. 

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

To better help you identify the HGs, Fuskie made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.

Get the Morty's TV Big Brother Season 26 HG Reference Guide today!

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:
Dining Table (DT)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Have-Not Room (HNR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Kitchen (KT)
Living Room (LR)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Storage Room (SR)
Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet [toilet] (WC)
Lounge Area Across from the HoH room.  ( )
Theme bedroom [it has black and white graphics, with Byzantium accents] ( )
Theme bedroom [it's a fun comic book style]( )

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at Morty's TV Chat. Stop in and talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

I used to believe that all things must pass—until I got stuck behind a school bus.

8:47AM BBT

Matt is still asleep

8:50AM BBT

Rubina and Brooklyn are talking about the votes in the bathroom. They say they have the votes except Chelsie and Cedric.

Brooklyn: We need 6 votes

Rubina: He thinks he has it in the bag

Brooklyn: He does!

Rubina: The only one that will be mad is MJ

Brooklyn: Matt would vote Kimo. Tucker told me he would save Kimo. If Matt comes down and it's Kimo-Kenney, Kenney has to go

Rubina:  Yeah

Brooklyn: If I win, I put Kenney back up

Rubina: Less blood

image.jpeg.bbdf3fd8343e0cdb9821ef4f0023aa89.jpeg

Rubina: Some of these kids, it's like, you are forgetting! A showmance?

Brooklyn: Yeah

Rubina: But also, go ahead. Do it! Thank you! *snickers*

Brooklyn: I'll be like, excuse me, your order is up... To Go!

Rubina: I love the Bakery

Kimo is really worried though. I understand why. 

Brooklyn: So worried. There's also the powers. Angela says she is sure Lisa has it.

Brooklyn says that Angela is doing too much. She pulled everyone aside after the glitter blow-up.

8:59AM BBT

In the kitchen, Quinn is giving Kimo a pep talk.

image.jpeg.4a299493af0fad563bd4b64e4210204a.jpeg

Quinn says he had an awkward conversation with Lisa, but now he feels she trusts him more.

Discussion turns to Kenney, seemingly giving up, saying he is not going to go for it (AI Arena)

9:08AM BBT

Brooklyn is out of the DR. She opens a cabinet in the kitchen and it creaks really loud, "Mr. Big, you did that on purpose....all these squeaky doors!"

Kimo whispers to Brooklyn asking where Cedric stands.

Brooklyn: He can't vote, but he said if he could, he would keep you. We just need the 6.

9:13AM BBT

Quinn is doing one legged lunges in the gym area.image.jpeg.6f83597a2c8ad5240e870a527f4125cc.jpeg

9:17AM BBT

All cameras are on a snoring Angela in a dark HOHR

9:30AM BBT

Brooklyn, Kimo, Kenney and Rubina are chatting in the kitchen about the AI Arena and wondering what it could be.

image.jpeg.8e304a79a13c0d3e854450705acc4275.jpeg

WBRB on the feeds

9:42AM BBT

Still have WBRB on the feeds

9:43AM BBT

The feeds return to Angela out of bed and intently watching the spy cam in the HOHR

Angela (talking to spy cam): God, I'm sorry Kenney image.jpeg.0cb6c2b5e39588ad9e80e0831468bb9d.jpeg

9:47AM BBT

Quinn, Cedric and Leah offer good mornings to each other and MJ, who is still in bed. 

image.jpeg.407dae89d1f02c706cee6bc7be758f0e.jpeg

Cedric's morning look includes a pink hair bonnetimage.jpeg.f424e86364499cc187a4dffb9a9e1ad7.jpeg

9:50AM BBT

Back in the HOH Bathroom, Angela is talking to the cameras, "I have such a big mouth in this game. I didn't mean to call Lisa the B word."  Angela begins making up the HOH bed for the day. "One more night in here. One more night with my babies."image.jpeg.c3a5522e3ea4c94a4d7bf63b5dc996b5.jpeg 

image.jpeg.23059dcd5c47acb666dac7b59afbc22a.jpeg

image.jpeg.c74ae527082e5836b8034755fda2ea4e.jpeg

10:00AM BBT

Leah and Rubina have been dancing while tending to ADLs in the bathroom.

10:08AM BBT

In the bathroom, Tucker is telling a story of his dad losing a toe when he was a teen during a lawn mowing accident. The family was poor, so they just threw his toe away. Tucker says all his dad's kids encouraged him to get a tattoo near the missing toe that reads "This little piggy went to market." After many, many years, he finally got the tattoo.

image.jpeg.705cdc72b6cce3be6dd536cf11017ceb.jpeg

Leah says she likes her toes like she likes her men, "stubby and chubby."

image.jpeg.3b3c443b8e32fffe1b5ad900080375dc.jpeg

10:18AM BBT

Lisa is telling Matt about her conversation with Angela where Angela told

Lisa that Matt thinks he has Lisa wrapped around his finger. 

Matt: That's demeaning to you.

Lisa says she told Angela she is a big girl and does her own thinking/decision making.

Lisa: What I do want to know is, what is your version of the truth because I do think my name was in your mouth? She thinks I have the power app.

Matt deflects and never really answers Lisa's question.

Matt: I think a false narrative overlapped. Her false narrative never distinguished itself from the other.image.thumb.jpeg.beaab1de34a682dd031cd419e9a94360.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.79cabe478240412c929df14f382d21bf.jpeg

WBRB

10:26AM BBT

Lisa says she felt blindsided by all of that (people talking about her having the power) and that he was weaponizing her feelings. Matt tells Lisa it wasn't him who did that (implying it was Angela) and that he feels the same way.

Matt: I had the biggest breakdown in here.

Lisa: I just don't want my feelings weaponized.

Matt: I'll do my best. Thank you for letting me know.

Lisa: Let's hug it out and go about our morning.

image.jpeg.b8c1e81526c87cccab49948391b11899.jpeg

Matt and Lisa hug then we get more WBRB

image.jpeg.39ef6e4dbb462e6b2c55f378d9af4485.jpeg

10:57AM BBT

In the Unicorn bedroom, Rubina apologizes to Leah for being off yesterday. Leah says she could tell Rubina's energy was different. Rubina assures Leah it wasn't her, it was just that she was having a hard day.

Leah: You need to take time for yourself. Can I give you a huggy wuggy?

Rubina: Yeah! I'm sorry.

They hug.

Rubina: I couldn't even figure out why or what was giving me the...

Leah: You are away from the people you love and there is no routine.

Rubina agrees that it's the lack of routine she is having a hard time dealing with.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-32831’50”.jpg

11:02AM BBT

WBRB, again

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-32836’15”.jpg

11:09AM BBT

Rubina shares with Leah that she has been dealing with some loneliness that stems from her not feeling she belonged during childhood. As a child she felt isolated and unwanted. She says she has grown up and is totally grounded in her culture now, but when she was a kid, she didn't want to be Filipino because she just wanted to fit in. Every now and then those childhood feelings resurface. Rubina sheds a few tears, and Leah comes in with support like an amazing bestie would do. Leah shares that although she is not a part of her culture community...

Rubina: But you are, though (they share the same interests in food and cultural experiences)

Leah: Well, I want to be. I love you being here! You being here makes me feel so comfortable. You know I am a foodie. 

Rubina says she is very proud to have been chosen for BB26 and is proud to represent her family and culture.

[This was a tender moment and left me really loving both of these women. -ML]

11:15AM BBT

And back to WBRB

11:17AM BBT

Quinn, Cedric, Cam and Tucker have settled in the loft declaring it is their favorite spot to chill. 

Cam: I want to make sure everyone is on the same page this week!

Quinn: Matt then Kenney

Cam: Yeah....just making sure

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-32844’24”.jpg

Quinn and Cam begin a game of bumper pool.

11:27AM BBT

Brooklyn enters the Unicorn bedroom to chat with Leah about the vote.

Leah: If it's Matt and Kimo that's when it's hard for me.

Brooklyn: I don't want to vote out Kimo! I don't want Kimo out!

Leah says she didn't promise Kenney to keep him.

Brooklyn says Kenney is not campaigning, but she obviously doesn't want another parent out.

Leah: All the votes can't be all over the place. I was kinda surprised with the whole thing. I don't know how others feel about keeping Angela after breaking the rules. 

*With this the cameras move to the loft.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-32859’35”.jpg

11:51AM BBT

Lisa is trying to organize a whole house meditation session. Kimo tells her he is okay with it but doesn't know how others will feel.

Lisa is trying to recruit the HGs to join her saying she just wants everyone together as a community and they can do their own thing if they don't want to meditate.

11:59AM BBT

Brooklyn is whispering with Quinn in the SR about the vote. She says Matt has to go and she knows Tucker and Rubina are on board.

Brooklyn: The 5 can ride. We are good. 

Quinn: It's a good group!

Brooklyn: If Kimo comes off, Matt goes home. If Kenney comes off, Matt goes home. It's only if Matt comes off then it will have to be Kenney going home.

The two agree their goals in the game completely align. (could a final 2 be on the horizon?)

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-32890’07”.jpg

12:04PM BBT

WBRB

12:09PM BBT

Lisa is still waiting for everyone to gather in the living room for meditation. She set pillows on the floor for all the HGs to sit together. Half the house is in the bathroom.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-32895’38”.jpg

More houseguests trickle into the living room.

Lisa: Is this actually happening? Tucker, you want to gather the girls from the bathroom?

12:13PM BBT

BB: Lisa, please go to the Diary Room upstairs.

Lisa: Nooooo

Lisa gets up in disbelief

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-32903’31”.jpg

Cam leads the meditation, instead.

Participating in meditation: Cam, Cedric, Angela, Chelsie, Joseph, Matt, Quinn, Kimo then T'kor joins and Lisa arrives back from the DR

Cam: Today we will be focusing on gratitude, so imagine you are in a nice, beautiful field. Beautiful flowers, trees, the sun is shining on  you. You feel great. Take a moment to just feel grateful for yourself. Your body does so much work for you that you don't even realize. Your health. Imagine you just start walking through this field. 

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-32905’48”.jpg

Cam: In the distance you start to see a pond. You start walking toward the pond. As you get closer to that pond, you see a nice little rock to sit on. You go to sit and settle in... Allow the universe to love on you. Everything is vibrant and beautiful. Be grateful to be alive.... Now visualize one person you feel very grateful to have in your life....have them sit next to you on the rock. Embrace. Take the time to thank them.

Cam: GIve that person one last embrace. Tell them you will see them again, and start your walk back through that field.

Cam: Remember that attitude is gratitude that will always get you through. When you get back where you started, take one last deep breath and let out with a good deep sigh. Wiggle your fingers and toes. Come back into the world. Take time to open your eyes, and Namaste. We are all done.

Everyone thinks Cam for the session saying it was awesome.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-32912’42”.jpg

12:36PM BBT

Lean and MJ are doing their makeup in the bathroom and chatting about general life stuff.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-32926’18”.jpg

1:01PM BBT

Tucker shouts out to his friends and family (too fast for me to catch the names) from the Rock bedroom.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-32950’24”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-32950’15”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-32950’09”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-32950’08”.jpg

1:06PM BBT

Tucker is still talking to the cameras in the back Rock/Planet bedroom. "Thanks to my brother for preparing me to be mentally strong because the Have-Not shit was so hard. Sooooo hard! I'm trying to win that HoH like none other!

He continues delivering shout outs to everyone he knows.

[I really like this guy! He's my Monopoly token! -ML]

Tucker: You can break down at any moment in this house, but I'm swallowing it. $750 k bucks. These moments are tough. My mind is going crazy.

Tucker: Everyone is so messy in here. I though I was messy, but there are layers..... leagues of messiness!

1:11PM BBT

Reminded by Brooklyn wearing a US flag sweatshirt today., MJ asks Big Brother to please let them know if the US is winning medals by moving the camera up and down. If not, then go side to side. The cameras do not respond.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-32957’46”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-32957’22”.jpg

MJ is inviting everyone to an A&M football game.

1:24PM BBT

Tucker is making tacos for lunch "we got real beef"

Kenney: I would love to have some tacos

Matt is talking with Joseph and Kenny in the living room about Angela being unchained.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-32971’49”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-32973’23”.jpg

Cam is going to help with lunch by making mac & cheese

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-32973’57”.jpg

2:19PM BBT

Leah and Cedric are twinning today with matching outfits and preparing for a big reveal to the house

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-33026’44”.jpg

Instead of revealing together, they decide to do one at a time and see if anyone notices.

Cedric goes downstairs first.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-33029’37”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-33029’33”.jpg

Leah joins him and everyone says they look cute.

Leah: It was Cedric's idea. It's all him. We should have a dance routine.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-33030’51”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-33030’46”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-33030’45”.jpg

They shimmy up the hallway in unison.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-33031’55”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-33031’52”.jpg

2:28PM BBT

Angela is camping out in the HOHR, alone, watching spy cam.

She has been mumbling to herself going through each HG and her overall synopsis.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-33036’42”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-33036’58”.jpg

2:37PM BBT

Matt has been campaigning to Quinn in the Futuristic (front) bedroom saying he is the one with the most potential to go after competitions and get Angela out.

2:40PM BBT

Angela finished up her spy cam session in the HOHR by saying she knows Matt will put her up and she will have two chances to bring herself down. "I will do it......and nobody else better piss me off"

Angela then heads downstairs and joins the others.

2:51PM BBT

Lisa interrupts the conversation in the Futuristic bedroom by asking if she can come in to mop. Quinn moves some furnishings out of the way. Quinn makes an observation that it is always so cold in the house, and he doesn't understand how so many guys in seasons' past went shirtless.

WBRB

2:55PM BBT

Lisa moves on to cleaning the floors in the living room.

Tucker: Dinner's ready. Let's go! I mean, lunch! It's self serve.

Everyone thanks him.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-33065’14”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-33064’01”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-33064’44”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-33064’53”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-33073’56”.jpg

3:13PM BBT

Leah has been talking non-stop the past 20 minutes telling Brooklyn a story about her grandparents and how they bicker which makes for more entertainment than the BB House.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-33079’15”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-33080’29”.jpg

3:15PM BBT

Matt declares, while eating, that he would be a good boyfriend even though "sometimes girls are crazy."

4:03PM BBT

WBRB fishies on the feeds

4:13PM BBT

The feeds return for less than 10 seconds before popping back to WBRB.

4:14PM BBT

We've got Angela alone in the HOHR crying while looking at photos, "I love you kids! I love you Chuck! I am so glad you guys are with me right now. I will never take another day with my family for granted. Ever! Ever! Okay, I don't want to do that! (cry) My family is so good. My family is so, so good." She takes some deep breaths then tiptoes out of the HOHR where she hears HGs mocking BB, "You are not allowed to talk about production" and laughs.

4:18PM BBT

Angela heads downstairs and runs into Kimo. She tells him she has been going through it today. He says he has been dealing with the same. Angela then tells him she sees and hears how everyone feels about him, "You are GOLDEN! GOLDEN!" He thanks her and then she tells him that she really hopes he and Rubina make it to the end, "because she is a ray of sunshine!" Angela says they are her two favorite people in the house. 

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-33144’40”.jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-33147’52”.jpg

4:22PM BBT WBRB, again

The feeds return to Angela talking with Tucker in the kitchen about online dating apps. He says they don't work for him. Angela says any guy seriously wanting to set up a dating profile needs their mom's or sister's help because most guy profiles are a mess. 

4:33PM BBT

Kimo and T'kor are chatting in the living room about how tired they feel and really wish they were allowed to nap.

WBRB

4:34PM BBT

MJ and Matt are talking in the bathroom. MJ tells Matt that maybe they should be nice to each other today, "Can we not roast each other?"

Leah wants a quick check-in before she leaves the room. Matt says that he overheard someone talking about "Matt-gate" and voting him out. Leah's eyes get huge. The cameras move to Joseph and T'kor counting votes in the Futuristic bedroom (sorry, I could not follow their whispering).

WBRB

T'kor shares that she played the recorder. Quinn played, too, but he was uninterested and stopped.

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-33171’49”.jpg

4:42PM BBT

T'kor says she also did marching band. Kimo was in Glee Club. Quinn says he played soccer in high school. He was also in band and drumline. He says he didn't really think he was cool until his senior year. Kimo asks T'kor what she was like in school.

T'kor: I was quiet.

4:45PM BBT

In the Unicorn bedroom, MJ and Brooklyn are talking about how paranoid with no self awareness Angela is. MJ said she is "targeted rudeness" with her snide comments and behaviors.

4:47PM BBT

Cam is listening to the HOH tunes when Chelsie walks in, "Oh my God"

Cam: What?

Chelsie: This house is crazy!

Cam: I know! Are you about to take a nap?

Chelsie: I don't know.

BB: Houseguests are supposed to stay awake between the hours of 8am - 10pm

Chelsie: I wasn't napping!

Cam: I just said are you going to take a nap.

They laugh and the feeds cut to WBRB. When the feeds return Cam says BB just said "sorry"

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-33177’50”.jpg

4:51PM BBT

WBRB

[Okay, I have had enough of this WBRB nonsense. I'm out for the night. -ML]

Okay, back for this fun bit...

5:48PM BBT

Leah and Tucker have been chatting about how they both take the game slowly. Tucker can't believe MJ and Matt have already declared their love for each other after one week, especially given Tucker feels MJ has been flirting with him. He says he feels like showmances are dangerous and if something is meant to last, it will happen outside of the house. Leah and Tucker really dig each other and admit they had preconceived ideas about what they thought each other would be like. They have similar life experiences and a similar mindset. Leah and Tucker agree to have each other's backs. 

[Oddly, MJ actually walks in and interrupts their conversation to ask Tucker to help her fix something. It did, indeed, seem like flirting, so I understand what Tucker is saying. Leah told Tucker that MJ changed the way she was acting toward him when she saw Leah begin to show an interest, which Leah insists is a friendship interest -ML]

Tucker gets up to go help MJ and delivers several big hugs for Leah.

Tucker: Love you, Leah

Leah: Love you, too

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-33237’57”.jpg

6:02PM BBT

MJ and Rubina have been practicing their vote walks should they end up voting back to back. It's pretty funny while, first, they do a walk where Rubina gets lifted by MJ and they twirl. Then they reverse the roles. It will make for great TV, y'all.  

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-33246’53” (1).jpg

VS--StreamBigBrotherLiveFeeds-WatchonParamount-33250’09”.jpg

• morty unpinned this topic
  • morty locked this topic