Worst Start Ever!

Guest motherofpearl

Guest motherofpearl

No AI! Can we just not get back to the basics if the game????

The basics of the game remain intact, but every season starts out with a theme and a twist. So in that sense, this season is starting out basically like all seasons.

I kind of agree with Corey from BB25.  The first eight people in the house get to make deals and alliances before the next group.  I do wish BB would go back to live simple comps like during the double evictions.  Each week have a live POV comp followed by an eviction that night.  IMHO I really don't get the AI thing. 

The HG have always moved in in groups and would form 4-person alliances or 8-person alliances if BB didn't divide themselves into teams. Also, Day 1 alliances don't usually last very long as the first thing an HG does is to start making other alliances on top of the entry alliance. 

Also, I'm pretty sure they all entered the same night even though it was aired on consecutive nights. JCM mentioned that the first HG were sequestered individually while the second 8 HG entered and competed. If so, the opportunity for early alliances was limited.