Tucker Des Lauriers

AD_4nXduubfS92VJ_OfPZYc-pvAzkIhN2uf9SDs8C2LRIc8ngAKWVjsRlkPmuloE0iQGi4mYMQ5H-cR0WVr94Ad9BqR2pGBzAIHlM1pE6BLOhNXLMks_EYPNU5meKxghr7ChxdPAxXn56X316v8d6CMb2n6AgJE?key=oQ3vOnTXDf4c-44xzR2YaQ

Tucker Des Lauriers

• Hometown: Boston, Massachusetts

• Current city: Brooklyn, New York

• 5 weeks later...
2 hours ago, MamaLong said:

5:00AM BBT

The cameras have been on T’kor and Kimo whispering about Rubin’s being T’kor’s best friend, so she wasn’t sending her home.

Kimo says Cedric is young and gorgeous, and he will bounce back.

The other cameras show Joe and Angela in a dark HNR. Kimo joins them and they discuss how live feeders are loving this season.

Angela says BB has been her guilty pleasure.

Nominations are today!

Quinn is clearly Tucker’s target this week. Tucker will want to target Chelsie and Brooklyn, too. The votes against Rubina (Brook, Chelsie and Cam) make them vulnerable, especially that Brook got caught in lies and Chelsie had a fit and slammed a door in Leah’s face. Tucker may choose to include MJ and/or Cam. He may also want to put a pawn up with him to level the chance for his side of the house to win veto, but Tucker may just win that comp, too.  Rubina and Tucker feel good with all others. Why am I Team Tucker? Well, Tucker shoots straight and is there to win. He plays for himself knowing just one person wins this game. Tucker is highly entertaining and had the first solid and intelligent game move idea this season (Cedric ruined that one). His perceived cockiness is misunderstood, in my opinion. Tucker is my win for the season, even if he doesn’t get that $750K.  It’s going to be an eventful BB Weekend! -ML

I agree. Tucker has won me over. 

Didn't Quinn say that Tucker just watched a few of the BB episodes prior to joining the cast and was unfamiliar with the nuances of the game?  I suspect that he will join the many past "Veto Kings and Queens" who showed their prowess early in the game and as soon as they lost a competition, they were ceremoniously voted out!  Even their so called "alliance" betrayed them.