Makensy Manbeck

AD_4nXdQhAH7WounsjZpPMvdMwzZTmabIb2fphhqefcp7M9jhHVp0q0x3bFp2iRn5qBoJZ2HTslCvwFxXziBg0sONRu-z1RonwQihykb8X78KdvvGeI9kpo07OqUjkg7EVQ1Mm50b1Ff0GE4Ujd7r_R66ZSxhcrl?key=oQ3vOnTXDf4c-44xzR2YaQ

Makensy Manbeck

• Hometown: Houston, Texas

MJ and Matt really like each other.  They even have a  bed next to each other.  MJ has told several of the other girls that she really likes him.  She knows it's a bad ideal to start a relationship this early in the game.  After the fight between Matt and Angela, Angela told MJ in front everyone that she can find someone better than Matt. 

I feel that they would be a great couple in the house.  Due to Angela, I don't think it's going to happen.  

First Angela said Matt would be the target of a showmance and then made sure everyone knew he and Makensy were getting close. It might have turned into something but if it does, it won't be in the BB26 House. However, Matt did whisper to Makensy that their story wasn't over. I think he said more, considering how much time he took, but we'll have to wait and see. Matt seems like a southern gentleman raised by his mamma to respect women. For some women, that kind of man is a catch.