Lisa Weintraub (evicted 8/1)

AD_4nXfs0hzNDHJh8loWfBrkfdZSgn2uXw6r8Jz8mwywpCAkF4PPwk_mGDnwlBV4wbNuKKPVXCXFIexk_cF_GpKuD_Xf9wdNLLTuIi4Km_TGYKCfD-fCIAqFbw60pL_9uyzTezE8iTn4znA9us__zhISLwBpYwGq?key=oQ3vOnTXDf4c-44xzR2YaQ

Lisa Weintraub

• Hometown: Los Angeles, California

Most people wanted to set up Lisa during the vote.  Quinn told her to evict Matt.  If she knew the house was voting for Matt, why did she vote for Kimo?  Congratulations Lisa this is going to earn you a spot on the block.  Chelsie wants Lisa to go but, she is worried about the Veto Comp.

She should be worried about the BB AI Arena too. Original noms get not one but two chances to take themselves off the block.

Can I just say ..her constant over talking when someone is trying to have a conversation is so annoying! And that damn glitter everywhere, I swear you can never get rid of glitter! She seems to come off as a know it all on fitness, meditation, diet, affirmations ..I think she is going sooner than she thinks. 

9 hours ago, Witch67 said:

Can I just say ..her constant over talking when someone is trying to have a conversation is so annoying! And that damn glitter everywhere, I swear you can never get rid of glitter! She seems to come off as a know it all on fitness, meditation, diet, affirmations ..I think she is going sooner than she thinks. 

Her glitter thing is just, well, weird to me.  I'm all for people being their own unique selves, but that doesn't mean they get to sprinkle stuff on my food or wipe it on me.  

It's not just glitter, it's edible glitter. 

I used to go down to Walt Disney World for Braves Spring Training every March, and some years it was during the same week as the national cheer competition. Let me tell you, there were tweenage girls with glitter in their hair, glitter everywhere. I'd ride Disney Transportation to a theme park or my resort hotel and I would carry away glitter left in my seat. I would get home and find glitter in my suitcase. 

Lord knows I'm not a fan of glitter, edible or otherwise, but that alone is not a reason to go after a Houseguest. In the grand scheme of things, it won't be glitter that stands my way of winning $750k, but the HG wearing it.

• Dade changed the title to Lisa Weintraub (evicted 8/1)