Sunday, February 20, 2022 - Celebrity Big Brother 3 Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Celebrity Big Brother 3 observations, and screen captures here! If you post opinions or off-topic messages, I will move them here:  https://www.tvfanforums.net/forum/305-celebrity-big-brother-3-discussion-forum/

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal commentaround the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is West Coast Standard Time(See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations or nicknames not used in the house.

As you know, there are two Houseguests named "Chris," both with last names beginning with "K." For the sake of clarity, we will call Chris Kattan, "Kattan" and Chris Kirkpatric, Kirk." This could change with the HG's interactions.

To better help you identify the HGs, Fuskie made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.  Mortys-TV-BB23-HG-Reference-Guide.pdf

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:
Cuckoo Clock Bedroom (CBR)
Dining Table (DT)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Kitchen (KT)
Living Room (LR)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Pink Tile Bedroom (PTBR)
Ski Lodge Bedroom (SBR)
Storage Room (SR)
Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet [toilet] (WC)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at https://www.tvfanforums.net/chatbox/room/1-lobby/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

12:17AM BBT

Cynthia and Todd are sitting at the dining table eating cake and having random conversation. Lamar is warming up something in the microwave. Todd looks at teh memory wall and comments that Teddi's hair is right out of the 70s.

Todd: Teddi is pretty face wise; she is a pretty girl

Lamar: SHe is not the body type for me

Todd: She doesn't have enough booty; I need something to grab

They begin talking about hte veto comp. It was a bobsled.

Bob: Cynthia, please exchange your microphone in the storage room  [Oh good, I thought my earbuds were busted  -ML]

Lamar is smacking his food and Todd is talking with a mouth full

[Y'all, please don't do this. It's just gross.  -ML]

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-95640’51”.png

12:32AM BBT

Cynthia talks about losing her rottweiler in her breakup with her ex. She says they got their dog from Mark Breland. They begin discussing fighters, and Todd says Miesha only has about three fights left in her.

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-95649’57”.png

Lots of Glitter on the feeds tonight!

2:32AM BBT

Cynthia is settling in bed in the Chocolate BR

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-95771’02”.png

2:36AM BBT

The lights go out in the Chocolate BR. Lamar and Todd are asleep in the SKi Patrol BR.

3:48AM BBT

Todrick is sitting alone in the kitchen staring at the memory wall, likely studying for a potential face-morph competition. THe lights come up and Todrick gets up quickly, rolling his eyes and saying, "You can turn the lights off. I'm not doing anything." He retreats to his HoHR.

1227202507_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-9584427.thumb.png.2fda2745555494838c71f2fa068ba53b.png354760865_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-9584517.thumb.png.c3e798afa76902d766cf984bcbde0c25.png

4:00AM BBT

Todrick is playing Solitaire in the HoHR. 

4:08AM BBT

The CBB3 house is now dark and silent with sleeping celebrities.

4:10AM BBT

Todrick is now in bed but not sleeping....lots of movement under hte covers.

*WBRB Glitter

4:20AM BBT

Todd is out of bed for the loo

4:30AM BBT

The CHGs are sleeping

6:33AM BBT

Lamar is up preparing hot tea and being very loud about it.

It looks like Lamar grabbed some cake, too, and heads back to his bed.

6:51AM BBT

Todd is telling Lamar he is waiting to be called to the DR for his meds then he can go back to sleep.

Lamar: I didn't wake you up, did I? [Probably did....Lamar is not considere=ate of sleepers]

Todd: I have to get up anyway because I have to take it.

7:37AM BBT

Cynthia is up and wanting to use Todrick's shower. Todd tells her wake up is at 9AM. She settles in the Gondola Lounge to wait. She tells Todd to come hang out with her in the upstairs lounge if he can't go back to sleep, "It just feels weird being in that room right now."

Todd: Okay

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-96078’29”.png

Todd: That girl had a dark energy. That's why you feel weird in there.

Cynthia: I keep having crazy nightmares. That's why I stopped taking the melatonin...

*WBRB Glitter

1946631539_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-9607719.thumb.png.704e344614999fb16790a6158da90f76.png

9:32AM BBT

The Ski Patrol BR is still in the dark with Todd and Lamar sleeping. Cynthia is still crashed out in the Gondola Lounge with the lights on in the main rooms. There are no other signs of life. [I miss the fish! -MamaLong]

10:03AM BBT

WBRB Glitter for Wakey Wakey

11:37AM BBT

Todd is playing Solitaire at the dining table. Todrick is chatting with Miesha.

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-96315’48”.png

11:42AM BBT

Cynthia talks with Todrick in the HoHR.

Cynthia: I've been waiting for you to get up. You can be straight with me. What's the plan.

Todrick tells her she is not going home and shouldn't even pack her stuff.

Cynthia: Are you sure?

Todrick: 1000% Sure. Yes, Lamar is going home. I've already talked with Miesha...I am going to protect you at whatever cost. You are not going home on my HOH watch.

Cynthia: If it comes down to you and Miesha, I am voting for you. I would never go back on that.

1508053535_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-9632700.thumb.png.2954d73a8afe00878b1a15e21e0f3364.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-96328’33”.png

Todrick tells Cynthia if there is a double eviction tomorrow, he could be on the block with Miesha. Cynthia says that Todd is in it to win it. She wants to be final three with him and Miesha.

Todrick: I am going to do anything to get the three of us to final three. I'm not even thinking about final four.

Cynthia tells Todrick she was assuming she would go up yesterday and appreciate he gave her birthday grace, "That went a long way with me."

Todrick: I love you. There is no way. I would have been bawling to have to put you up. I feel confident that if Todd puts me and Miesha up and you are the only vote..

Cynthia interrupts: I would vote Miesha out

Todrick: And if it were me and Todd, I would still love your vote to stay.

Cynthia says she will protect him, and she doesn't have any sort of arrangement with Todd.

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-96333’38”.png

12:00PM BBT

Todrick: We were going to try to get out Todd this week. But now Lamar is gone. It's a win, win situation. I love Miesha, but I feel like I have a better chance of winning if I'm not sitting next to Miesha and I feel like she would vote for me being in the jury. So, that's one vote for me. [And maybe the only vote  -ML]

*WBRB Glitter

1:45PM BBT

Todd is talking to Miesha about what she will do after fighting. She says she might become an actor but wouldn't want to be an A-list actor, "Cameron Diaz will never have a normal life." Todd says maybe she can manage fighters.

1:53PM BBT

In the Gondola Lounge, Todd tells Cynthia he feels he has impostor syndrome because he doesn't see himself as a celebrity since he had to make his own career, "Everyone but me is a celebrity from a legitimate form of television and a bonafide celebrity by traditional tv standards. To me I'm like the only person self-made....I don't even feel like I deserve to be in this house with all of you."

Cynthia: That is so bomb. You will literally make a dollar out of 15 cents.

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-96452’31”.png

3:10PM BBT

Lamar is working out on the elliptical.

1309367886_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-9653800.thumb.png.640858e0e88855a4dd4ee649253c3920.png

3:56PM BBT

Todrick has been vacuuming the kitchen. He stops to talk with Todd to ask him not to use the veto. He doesn't want to have to break a tie and send Lamar out making it seem like it was his sole decision. It would be unanimous if Todd stays on the block.

Todd: Okay, well if they guarantee it then, yeah, I'll do it.

Todrick tells him he is worreid that Lamar will see it as just Todrick's decision to get him out.

Todd: They got to guarantee it ain't gonna be me? If I get that guarantee; y'all trick me; that would be cold.

Todrick: Should we talk to them? Cynthia and Miesha?

Todd: I'm scared to take  achance, Homey....and then be gone.

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-96575’14”.png

At the memory wall, Miesha tells Todrick she thinks he would win 6 to 4 over Todd.

4:05PM BBT

Todd goes to talk to Cynthia about it. Cynthia tells him she really feels for his position.

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-96583’30”.png

Cynthia says that she feels like Lamar wants to be back in the game. Todd says he wants to go, "He is just mad because he can't win anything" Cynthia says her heart goes out to Lamar for that because it's so hard watching other people win.

Cynthia: Todrick asked me if he should ask you. I told him I don't know. I just don't think you should do anything you feel uncomfortable with. If it's not in your spirit to do it, don't do it.

Todd: Yeah, he doesn't want to do it my way. He is just gonna have to buck up. (Todrick doesn't want to break a tie)

Cynthia: Just tell them. They'll know. They'll understand you can't do that. 

Todrick: And then, what if they are playing me?

Todd and Cynthia discuss how neither one of them want to play dirty in the game. They know Miesha wants to win an honorable game, too. SHe tells Todd she doesn't see them trying to fool him.

Cynthia: Don't even talk about it anymore. You're not doing it.

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-96585’45”.png

4:22PM BBT

Todd is playing Solitaire at the dining table.

4:26PM BBT

WBRB Glitter

7:27PM BBT

The CHGs are eating dinner.  Dinner includes salad with avocado dressing, pasta and a mystery meat that when Todrick asked what it is, the response was that it's already Todrick approved because he had it before and liked it.

Todd: You will eat what's on your plate, boy.

719629677_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-9678539.thumb.png.5c7d05dc21659c9d6a1731c075421ebd.png

2008614116_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-9678653.thumb.png.8b302756e1daae8fa4f042f86a2cb133.png

Lamar fixes his plate and takes it upstairs. He heads to the gym, says a prayer and begins eating alone. When finished, Lamar lets out a serious of belches and farts that music could be set to and called a stage production.

Lamar: Oh boy......Ew....Oh....Excuse me

He heads downstairs and tells them, "that rice and mushrooms was banging. Very good! I recommend those!"

935476773_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-9679651.thumb.png.7d0689d76521989d210aad223a96c1a1.png

8:57PM BBT

Todd, Miesha, Cynthia and Todrick are sitting around the table having random conversation and playing cards.

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-96875’02”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-96874’57”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-96874’55”.png

Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-96950’05”.png

10:10PM BBT

Todrick and Todd are talking in the Cuckoo Clock BR. Todrick says he thinks tomorrow will be a double eviction.

Todd: That wasn't live when I played the veto.

Todrick: So there's a chance only one person goes home tomorrow?

Todd: Yeah and then two on Wednesday. If Miesha wins tomorrow, she can't play the next HoH

Todrick: The last one:

Todd: The thing about CYnthia, we can't go up nex tto her. Everybody likes her

Todrick: So what are you gonna do tomorrow

Todd:Tomorrow,  I told you, the vote's on you. Love you, brother. Man up. We have all had to do it.

Todrick: No one has had to do it the whole time

Todd: It will be a first tomorrow

Todrick: Why don't you just leave nominations the same and get a handshake from Cynthia and Miesha; There is no way they will vote you out. Just think about it!

Todd: I'm thinking about it, but I can't do it. I'm going to play down tomorrow. I'm going to bed early tonight. Right now, I'm strong, Dude. I'm ready to get out there and play.

Todrick: I'm ready for it

Todd: We are all playing a good game, a dangerous game but a good game.

Todd leaves and Todrick sits in his thoughts.

Bob: Todrick, please go to the diary room downstairs.

1587708435_Screenshotter--CelebrityBigBrotherLiveFeeds-9695134.thumb.png.2a6f58afe92236cfc81a966237fd6610.png

• morty unpinned and locked this topic