Danielle

Jem

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dani is not my favorite player in the game, but she sure has been able to manipulate james. hope that kay, janie, and howie talk some sense into him. funny thing is dani is so good at it, I don't even think that james realizes he's been manipulated.

I gotta say, i picked Dani as a fav from the beginning. I think she is playing the game just fine. She is working WITH James and throwing different senarios at him. I don't think she's really gunning for Janelle. I think that was just one of the senarios mentioned that would have to be dealt with (but later on) Dani is playing a strong game but laying low key enough. She learned since week 1 to tone it down a little bit.

Yeah, they are. Kaysar has already pointed out to Janelle that Danielle is working James. So Janelle and Kaysar both are onto her. If one of them gets HOH I wouldn't be surprised if Danielle goes up again. They will probably try to eliminate her so that James loses an ally. Plus, they probably have to figure Danielle is working with chilltown as well. Bad news for her. And if she goes for HOH and gets it, she will probably achieve removing an sov (probably Janelle), but then she will not last long after that.

It would be a great ending if it came down to Janey and Dani in the final 2. Dani would of won season 3 if they hadnt shown the DR to the voters. The girl can play the game well and proves you dont have to be mean to others to get a head.

UGhh!!! THAT IS MY GIRL DANI YOU GO!!! THE GREAT DANI IS HER NAME SELF PROCLAIM by me anyway...Yes she tried to get Marc out but then when they put Jase up things change ...SHE SAID SHE IS PLAYING FOR HERSELF.. and that she is...I dont know taking Will off though.....Boogie and Will have been protecting her and letting her do the dirty work for them...but I guess when she figured out that Will went against the alliance he could be trouble... I was hoping that Will and Dani made it to the end...She could be influence by her emotions also when Jase was straight with her about being alone...Sometimes she does put her emotions in the game like when she said if she won veto she would take Diane off and Will had to step in and say dont because they would have to put someone else in her place...OR Dani realizes that Will and Boogie cant win competitions and Jase could...She could use Jase to do her dirty work for a while and keep him as a target....But anyway SHE IS PLAYING THE GAME!!!!

THAT IS WHAT I WANTED TO SEE SOME BACK STABBING and etc....

P.S. I like Janelle she is playing her game too.. she DOES NOT DESERVE TO BE CALLED A PROSTITUTE....

But that was stupid of James not putting up Marc...Now HE KNOWS IT... He is playing for the SOVs but clearly they are not playing for him...as soon as the numbers goes down they will throw him under the bus...JANELLE HAS..

Sparklet, I think you're right. I think Danielle now sees it would be better to keep Jase in the house rather than Will because Jase will do a lot of the dirty work. He's a fighter and not afraid to take on sovs (like Janelle). Whether or not she can turn it around by Thursday remains to be seen. I really thought it was a foregone conclusion that Jase would be leaving Thursday, but who knows? If Danielle can manipulate it in a SUPERB way, then I'll have to give her props for making it work.

Janelle has not thrown Marcellus under the bus. She never once agreed to the hare-brained scheme that Boogie and Jase presented to James to keep Chilltown intact. She used whatever influence she had to influence the decision, which shouldn't have even BEEN a decision, the other way. When both Kayser and James were wavering, it was Howie and Janelle that saved their bacon.

As for Danielle, yeah, she's being manipulative, playing both ends against the middle, influencing James, etc. But what do you expect? It's Big Brother! She's good at it, that's why she's on All-Stars.

Jase thinks he was thrown under the bus, James thinks he was, Marcy thinks he was......wow I think these guys were riding the short bus and fell out the window, myself. <_<

well.. it looks like james is already throwing the sov under the bus with the way he talks about them to the others.

as for danielle.. she sure is playing the game. and its so not an honest game. :lol: she had me fooled for a day or so.

the most dangerous people right now are Danielle, marcellas, erica, and diane. they will all slid to the end if the others dont watch it.

no doubt, fizzle, time to start shakin the "i'll follow your lead voters" Dani, Erika, then Diane need to go and in that order IMO. Between Dani and Will, it's hard to figure out who the best puppetmaster is. Kaysar thinks he is, but he's trying to be too diplomatic and nice. Uh, Kaysar :blink: do you remember you signed up for BB Allstars????? :huh:

Past day it seems like Dani is working to keep Jase gathering recon. Then we get a 2 minute convo with her in Boogie in storage basically telling them everything. Now she could be lying to them but why even give them a warning. God this is so similar to week 1 when it looked like boogie and will were trying to flip it to get her evicted. Then we find out two days later they are alligned and noone has a clue. If they truly are alligned this is the most under the radar alliance in the house and it could really do some damage. Seeing Will and Dani are probably the two best at manipulation in the house.

Edit two minutes later

Now she is telling Jase she dont think she got the votes but she is still trying. Jesus this woman has me confused. She is quite possibly better than Will at this game.

Will and Dani are the best players in the house. I love that they are aligned. The ultimate in manipulation and backstabbing and psychological operations. They are the All Stars in my opinion.

I wish Will would get voted out for the sake of the lesser players, but I have to give him props... he is good.

Are they truly in an alliance??? James is about to make the pitch, with Jase to back-up his promises, to swing the vote to send Will packing. What's up with that?

Does Dani really think that if she gets to the end again, she will win? Come on, if she does make it all the way to Final 2, does she really think that the people in sequester are going to vote for her? Does she think the people in sequester will not talk to each other and figure her out? Once again, she's thinks she's playing smart (somewhat), however, once again her play will bite her (as she says) in the ass. If the houseguests do not figure it out while they are in the house trust me, these people are not stupid, once in sequester they will have pegged her for the snake that she is. My prediction is that she unfortunately cannot win because of the way she plays the game. She'll never learn!!!!!!!!!!

PS. Not attacking you personally Sparklet, I know she's your girl, but she is playing the same game she did last time and where did that get her? :huh:

I've liked Danielle and have been pulling for her up until last night when I saw her promise Jase her vote and moments later promise the same to Boogie for Will. I know this game is in part about deception, but when you come in saying you aren't going to lie or backstab...seeing that hypocrisy twists me up and about. If she came in saying she would deceive as necessary, I wouldn't be so hard on her. But that whole bit about redemption?

I suppose I'm going to give her the benefit of the doubt for now and see where she goes with the rest of the game, but I won't stop judging her based upon her own stated goals. Should be interesting. :blink:

but I won't stop judging her (what???) :angry: based upon her own stated goals. Should be interesting.

This is how I think her game strategy was....Yes she was trying to keep Jase ...because she thought Will had betrayed the alliance...Remember Will Boogie and Danielle had a secret alliance and since she is a player and to hear someone wants to quit the game inferiated her... So she knows Jase can win comps and is willing to play and could do her dirty work for her..She is going to fight to keep Jase...However she cant get the votes to swing that way...She tried convincing Kay but that didnt work she knows boogie wont vote for Will and the rest of the 6ers wont vote because James tried too with out sucess... So it is definatley Jase.. She is in a meeting With WIll boogie diane and erika..she sees the way the votes are going and Now she realize that WIll is here to play and he is going to turn on the 6ers..Jase doesnt have the votes and if WIll and Boogie find out she betrayed them she is a cook goose so she had change tactics and go with her former alliance...To save her neck... YOU have to lie in this game no matter how hard you try to play straight so dont faught her for that SHe is playing for herself and no one esle..she has to do what is best for her.. She tried to save Jase but the votes werent their so she has to go along with her alliance I think when Diane said she would vote out Jase in a heart beat that made her decision final...

I just asked in another thread why K eliminated E (with K, Jan, Marci, Dani and E. left) rather than Dani.

Dani seems much more likely to be able to answer such question than E does. Should we infer that K trusts Dani's (potential) noms more than he does E's?

Archived