*** CBS let the cat out of the bag?***

bbfan100

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cast of 20? Are they playing until Xmas? Will Gerry play Santa Claus? So many questions!

It's my understanding that the "cast" will be 12 houseguests. If this is, indeed, the list of 20, we are to pick 3 men and 3 women from the list. Then Alison and Arnold will pick 3 men and 3 women. That way it will ensure maximum "conflict" in the house. I guess they don't want a repeat of BB1 when the fans launched all the controversial contestants the first 4 weeks, and it was dull as dirt after that.

I hope this is the list we choose from----but the last I heard, Danielle was against doing it again, and Marcellus wasn't being allowed to because of his conflict with "Housecalls". I don't know if the "Will" on the list is The Evil Doctor or the season 5 Will, but the Season 5 Will said he had a conflict, also.

I think they're having a special on June {21?} to reveal the names of the 20. Then we vote, and on July 6 all of the houseguests meet outside the house. The selected candidates will be asked to go into the house, and the remaining 8 will be sent home.

Dr Will chatted on Kaysar's site today there is a transcript on Sucks can't post it here too much foul language for some people on here

Either they are staging a fight to fool people or Kaysar and Will do not like eachother. (my guess is it was staged)

here are a few quotes

<Willkirby> AND DON'T TELL ME IST THAT 50 CENT WHORE JANELLE. HARDY BANGED HER FIST DAY ON THE JOB

(when will asked howie who the hottest girls of BB were)

Kaysar> JUST HAVE SOME BASIC RESPECT

<Willkirby> SERIOUSLY, A FAN BASE OF 35 WEB NERDS AND OVERWEIGHT CAT LOVER ENTITLES YOU TO NOTHING. EARN MY RESPECT YOU AMATURE ROOKIE GAY VAMPIRE.

omg - things are heating up! And during the Tony awards tonight they must have shown that BB commercial about America's Vote about 10 times . . . eeeeeek!!!!!

Haven't read the transcript yet, but two things I couldn't wait to comment on - first, Janelle knows 50Cent? :lol: JK And second, I can't speak for all web nerd/cat lovers but I'm not overweight Dr. Will - please get that right! :lol:

PS Been away for a few days . . . sorry about the pronoun mixup Yana - totally my fault! :)

Gay vampire? That's ALL he had? Weak.

he was refering to this picture

Vampire.jpg

I was there for some the chat and trust me it wasn't staged... Will was banned from the site... Howie found it all funny...

and I read the transcript I still think it was a set up. It is a matter of opinion i guess :lol:

he was refering to this picture

Vampire.jpg

and I read the transcript I still think it was a set up. It is a matter of opinion i guess :lol:

He he - okay sorry I got distracted. Still haven't gotten to the transcript yet, but here are a couple of reasons why I would also tend to think it's a set up . . .

First is that it that Kaysar and Will got this idea to promote themselves together but maybe forgot that other players like Alison are going to (correctly (?)) assume they're allies. It doesn't seem to help any of them - Kaysar, Will, Janelle to not even be on speaking terms before entering the house but it does seem to help Will and Janelle if in fact they actually have an alliance going and if they can convince the players not in their alliance like Alison that they are 'enemies' instead. Like if Alison got HOH the first week and she knew going in that Kaysar, James, Janelle were all in an alliance and she was not, wouldn't her likely targets be Will and Janelle? If Will can convince Alison that he hates that group and that they need to 'stick together', then he could possibly dupe her into nominating two other players not in his alliance like Marcellas and Chicken(man) George, right?

The second thing that popped out at me is that if he was really feeling contempt for Kaysar, the most obvious 'weakness' of Kaysar's to attack would be his gameplay, not a photo that even his computer nerd/cat lover fans would admit is somewhat cheesy. JMO but to me the smack talk just looks like a smokescreen - based on what he didn't attack, he's really showing respect to Kaysar, isn't he?

JMO! Still haven't read the transcript yet! :)

He he - okay sorry I got distracted. Still haven't gotten to the transcript yet, but here are a couple of reasons why I would also tend to think it's a set up . . .

First is that it that Kaysar and Will got this idea to promote themselves together but maybe forgot that other players like Alison are going to (correctly (?)) assume they're allies. It doesn't seem to help any of them - Kaysar, Will, Janelle to not even be on speaking terms before entering the house but it does seem to help Will and Janelle if in fact they actually have an alliance going and if they can convince the players not in their alliance like Alison that they are 'enemies' instead. Like if Alison got HOH the first week and she knew going in that Kaysar, James, Janelle were all in an alliance and she was not, wouldn't her likely targets be Will and Janelle? If Will can convince Alison that he hates that group and that they need to 'stick together', then he could possibly dupe her into nominating two other players not in his alliance like Marcellas and Chicken(man) George, right?

The second thing that popped out at me is that if he was really feeling contempt for Kaysar, the most obvious 'weakness' of Kaysar's to attack would be his gameplay, not a photo that even his computer nerd/cat lover fans would admit is somewhat cheesy. JMO but to me the smack talk just looks like a smokescreen - based on what he didn't attack, he's really showing respect to Kaysar, isn't he?

JMO! Still haven't read the transcript yet! :)

I agree with a lot of that but Will said he didn't watch any other big brothers except some of BB3, so that would be a reason, if true, that he didn't attack kaysars gameplay.

I agree with a lot of that but Will said he didn't watch any other big brothers except some of BB3, so that would be a reason, if true, that he didn't attack kaysars gameplay.

Yes, so true! Did Dr. Will talk like he did to Kaysar during BB2 or was it kind of out of character? What do you guys all think about the interview . . . staged? Real? (Also, this is off topic but is that poster over at Survivor Sucks 'Johnny Fairplay' is he the real Johnny Fairplay?)

On some of those news channels like CNN they describe shifty politicians who are trying to make something seem like something else as establishing 'credible doubt' when you can't disprove they're lying, but something just make you feel like things aren't as they appear - that's the feeling I got from that chat transcript. Still jmo and I could totally understand if people felt differently - like you really can't point to one thing and say for sure - oh, they're totally playing us, or whatever. jmo based on stuff like somebody then asked Kaysar:

Carolynfl- Kaysar will you at least agree that getting Dr. Will out of the house is priority #1?

<Kaysar> it depends on how you want to play the game. I don't know who will be in that house. we can all speculate. All I can say is kicking eric out put a target on my head

(Is that the Same Carolyn from Fla from Morty's? Great question Carolyn! :))

And like how did Dr. Will know Holly and Lori were hot?

I don't know . . . jmo!

Well I'm back from the Sucks board. Kinda got ""stuck"" there reading all the BB stuff they have posted! I just THOUGHT our BB threads got heated at times...WHEW!! LOL...

ANYWAY...

There's this guy there called...Johnny Fairplay (of ALL people to choose a nick after)....He seems to think that the whole deal between Kaysar, Howie and Dr. Will was staged. BUT...He thinks that Janelle was ""playing"" the part of Dr. Will!! In other words...Dr. Will wasn't actually there and Kayser, Janelle and Howie had it set up beforehand to make it look like they were fighting!

According to this guy ""Johnny Fairplay""!! NOT me!! LOL

Anyway...if that is true then my guess is that they did the fight thing just to promote themselves so people would vote them in again!!

That is the real Johnny Fairplay, and I for one won't believe a word that jerk had to say... He's an even bigger jerk than I could have ever thought... :angry:

That is the real Johnny Fairplay, and I for one won't believe a word that jerk had to say... He's an even bigger jerk than I could have ever thought... :angry:

For real?? LOL...I was thinking that in the back of my mind but decided that he wasn't the real one!!

Sounds like he pissed you off pretty bad Yana!! What did he do??

No way in hell I would be trying to align with Dr. Will!

I don't know if anyone else has seen him since his BB2 premiere but, he got away with all the lying and manipulating because he was cute and charming and ppl WANTED to believe him when he fed them more and more lies.

He was the first to do it so it worked but, noone's been able to try that strategy since because everyone is aware of it, and looks for it. Besides that he's had too much plastic surgery and not at all that cute and charming anymore. :blink:

Imo, he's got the worse spot in the house to start off on. If he plays it straight up, noone will believe him. If he plays it dirty, noone will believe him. The only way for him to make it this season is if he pulls a Drew and rides the back of someone else to the finish line. ;)

Archived