Big Brother 7 poll

BB7 the best?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who thinks this will be THE best BB yet?

• Yes?
    • No?

Yes , Yes Yes, I believe this will be the best year ever of BB, but I think that every year and My hubby thinks the San Diego Chargers are going to the SuperBowl every year... LOL must look into a group rate for therapy someone please remind me to do that :D

I voted yes because ITS ALL STARS BABY. WOO HOO. its BB every season is great. It can never be a flop. Sure some seasons are better and some are worst then others but come on ppl. How can the greatest show ever be a flop. 100% BB ADDICT here. WOO HOO YEAH.

PS. HAPPY 4TH OF JULY TO ALL THE AMERICANS. I CELEBRATED CANADA DAY BY CAMPING WITH MY DAUGHTER AND FRIENDS.

ROCK ON BB LOL ;)

it has the players to be the best. but they also have the same players from last year that made last season one of the worst bb ever for me. just hope the folks from last season dont divide the house. but i have a funny feeling it is gonna happen.

Aside from the , "go Jase Go," I totally agree with you BB. I think this WILL be the best season ever only because we have seen these players before. Everyone knows their game plan, so everyone will be second guessing the other. Now that we know whose in the house, I can foresee a lot of drama. We're not going to be spending these next few days "getting to know" the players, we already know them so it's game on right from the start. This is so great, I can't wait!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU... ALL OF YOU...EVERYONE... W O O H O O ! ! ! !

Archived