New and Old Members

for a moment i thought the site had crashed.. i thought.. OHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

whewwwww.. got a little scared for a moment.

Morty should shut the door now.. while it still is stable. :naughty:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Morty's is really addicting all year round... We have fun in the off season too... Come on over and join us in off topics and the other show topics on the board... And welcome.gifto all!!!

well, i have to say... i am very proud of the Newbies... all finding this thread and not starting a new one. cause the last few years thats what was going on.

so :clap: for all the smart newbies we are getting this year!!!!!

and welcome to Mortys... hope you have fun this summer!!!!!

:animated_wave: newbies!!!!!!

Welcome to mortys, happy posting and see you in chat.

Hi~I'm a newbie to posting but not to lurking. I've been around since S6, but for some reason this is the year of the Baroness. :) I am absolutely hooked on BB and these forums are the only way to express my addiction without being ridiculed by my "normal" friends, family and neighbors.

My husband enjoys watching the shows with me, but he doesn't want to hear anything about the feeds or what spoilers are out there.

Last summer, I spent alot of time during the live feeds chatting with other folks through real player. This year--I'm thinking I'll be hanging out with all you wonderful people in the live chat.

Anyway, welcome to all other newbies and I can't wait to spend the summer here.

Welcome to all! I lurked for two seasons before I joined to post. While we do have differences of opinions I rarely see any really big or nasty fights here, just lots of humor. Have fun and hope to discuss the show with y'all this season.

Yahhh Baron.. no more lurking!!!!! and no more chatting with those Realplayer people.. they are :cookoo: lmao

we have our own chat here.. and the boards of course.. so welcome aboard! happy posting! happy chatting!!!!

:animated_wave: hi Baroness!

Yes, I too was a newbie once and lucky for you that some of the people that were here when I started have found new homes elsewhere. Sure, I lurked for a while but couldn't resist the temptation to post with others who have the same BB interest as I do. I had no one to share my BB thoughts with until I signed up with Morty's. :sad2:

Hi everyone new :animated_bouncy: I don't post much but i'm working on that.. lol

Everyone here is pretty nice.. and it is nice to have other people who love the same thing as you.. happy posting all and hope to see you in chat

Hey Everyone :animated_wave:

Just wanted to say I am a newbie too. I have been a huge BB fan since forever. But this is the first year I will buy the live feeds (throught the Morty link of course). I've been looking around a bit, seems really great! My name is Danny, I'm 18 and thats about it!

Hi everyone! :party_smilie:

I'm also a newbie. This really seems like a nice place to chat about BB. I read a lot at first and then decided the other day to jump in start posting. I really am looking forward to being part of this active forum.

I'm so looking forward to the new season of BB, actually I can not wait!!!! :P