SPOILER: Which of Janelle's Nom's would you like to see get taken off the block?

cktb2793

Since she has decided to Put up Booger & Di and they want to vote out Di...............  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Which of Janelle's Nom's would you like to see get taken off the block?

• Diane
    • Booger
    • Diane...............and PLEASE send Booger HOME!!!!!!!

i really like diane...hope she wins the veto

i would really love to see Howie go this week (i know it wont happen) or next, i really dont want to see him make it to sequester. but realistic, boogie is my only hope of a good eviction (love will, diane, and danielle)

Guest StarBaby

Well, it's kind of hard to say, since she hasn't officially nominated anyone yet, don't you think?

Guest StarBaby

Okay CKTB. I'm not saying that isn't what they are saying now, but if you watch the feeds, you know that they tend to change their minds (see the flip flop thread). That's all. Nothing is definite until the have the ceremony. Right now James is telling Kay and Howie that Boogie has to go.

I don't see this happening either, just because why wouldn't they take the chance to just send george home since he can't even play for power of veto...over diane who is with james, do u think james is gonna let them just put her up like that? :lol: Like Jani did with Marcy, I don't think James will let either Danielle or Diane go on the block.

I don't think Diane is really with James, not the way Danielle is. (Diane's with CT, as long as they'll let her be; when she found she couldn't get enough votes to save Jase she went to WIll and Boogie and told them she was voting to keep Will.)

I hope Diane is vetoed, not because I like Diane, but because apparent everybody in the house is determined that Will is going to win the game, or at least the SOVs are. The most dangerous player in the game by far and he's only been put up once, and then as a pawn. Maybe if Diane gets vetoed Janelle will put him up.

And those of you that think the nominations are a done deal, you know how this group is. The last time they just made a decision and stuck to it was when they were on slop and they had to decide what they were going to eat that day. Maybe Janelle's HOH will be different.

And those of you that think the nominations are a done deal, you know how this group is. The last time they just made a decision and stuck to it was when they were on slop and they had to decide what they were going to eat that day. Maybe Janelle's HOH will be different.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

U so funny tarman :)

---------------------

At the beginning of the night I wanted Diane gone, but now I'm leaning more toward sending either Boogie or Will home. That little two some needs to broken up NOW!!!!

Technically that wasn't a decision.

I don't believe Diane is going up anymore. As the night went on people like Howie and Marcellas really started to talk some sense into Janelle and I honestly believe it will be Will and Boogie up with Boogie going home. Once Boogie goes home I think they know Will won't even want to be there anymore and can be voted out at any time.

I think MOST of the SoV knows that if a floater gets put up, it's hit or miss whether one of the SoV will be nominated (since sequester isn't coming for a few more weeks and the floaters want to make sequester...voting up an SoV will put them in massive jeopardy). However if Will or Boogie gets HoH they know for a fact one of them will be put up.

It's so freaking ironic that Howie is being the most sensible of the SoV the last few weeks. Bravo for him!

You know, polls are technically supposed to be unbiased.

Is it really so hard to add "Boogie, SEND DIANE HOME!!!"?

I think that cktb2793 was trying to be unbiased because its not like cktb2793 only put up Booger and Diane...............and PLEASE send Booger HOME!!!!!!!

I think alot of people think that way anyways in regards to sending Boogie home! Well both Chilltown partners!! Maybe she was trying to leave her options open for the veto so that she could put up Dr. Pimple Pooper so that everyone would have to vote one of them out for sure instead of a floater ie Diane.

All I know is they have to get Chill town out! They are so annoying! Well the Dr is more aggravating than Boogie!

I hope Allison's blog is true & the jury will be 9 instead of 7. That would make it a bit more fair since they let 4 from BB6 in. We shall see.

I reserve the right to hold off on voting who I want to go home until the waffle alliance has flipped their last flop & actually named people for the block :P:lol:

Archived