Alliance

if this true good for them

james is talking to dani right now and it's like Teacher (Dani) Student (James) conversation, James is all but asking permission from Dani to put up CG

I think will is with them as well, they just had a long disscusion before wheater he really wants to leave or not and for some reason dani doesn't want him out

they need to get ericka or marcellus out

Where do you people come up with this stuff? James has always said that Danielle is the only person in the house that he completely trusts. She is this years' Ivette for him. It doesn't mean that he's in an alliance with them. Danielle just told James that he needs to go after the people that are after him now, and that putting up Chicken George would be a wasted nomination and a wasted eviction, and she's right. George isn't going up, if he has any respect for Danielle's opinion. James has his alliance already.

I think James is a little too paranoid for his own good... I was rooting for him but this whole "janelle throwing him under the bus" routine is getting a little old. She didn't throw him under the bus, all she said was "we heard that you and diane were in an alliance called mr and mrs. smith" She didn't say who the WE was... she didn't say JAMES and I... I just think he's finding any excuse to throw his own team under the bus and Danielle is helping him right along...

first of all, the subject of who James trusts is all over the place. on the first episode he said he only trusted Janelle. Then later in the episode he said he trusted Jase more than Janelle or Kayser. Then on tonight's episode, in the diary room, he said he was doing what was best for him and Howie. Now Danielle is the person he trusts the most? On the first episode he was stressing about how "she has to go, has to go"

Danielle just told James that he needs to go after the people that are after him now, and that putting up Chicken George would be a wasted nomination and a wasted eviction, and she's right.

Dani is just trying to egg James on to put up Marci, she already told him not to put up Will and they disscussed why they can't put up S6 yet and they said they don't have to worry about Diane she's gunning for janelle.... really it looks like Marci Erica and CG are gonna be the ones to worry this week

i wouldnt be upset with that. get the floaters :D

He won't put up Dani, that's his strongest alliance.

It'll most likely be the Chicken, Marcellas, Jase or Erika.

Are we supposed to believe that CBS did not know about all these pre existing alliances before the show?

James has Danielle and Will and Mike in his corner along with the bb6 so he only need worry about George, Diane, Marcellas (who won't vote for a bb6) and Erika? What the hell?

What a hypocrite! He yells at Kaysar for making a deal with chilltown????

After the shouting match between Kaysar and Marci with James somewher ein the mix, I'm not so sure Marce won't vote out Kaysar.

do you really think James seeming to want Danielle and chilltown out was all an act?

i think it was an act, i think james is one of the few in this game thats playing to win and the only reason he's hanging with s6 is because the house threw him into an alliance with the rest of s6 i don't think james wants any part of it but he'd be stupid to nom them because they won't go after him just yet

i think janelle doesn't have a clue this year but thankfully for her she's good at the comps, she seems to think this is BB6 all over again she snubs all the house guests except for marcellas and her head just isn't in it i can't wait for her to get HoH again and nom will and boogie only to have it blow up in her face when one of them wins veto or gets HoH the following week, shes in the house to make enemys and she's made that perfectly clear i don't see her lasting much longer and i definitally don't see her winning this game

I had sneaky suspicions about James and Danielle, but I can't figure Will into it.

I kind of thought that James would gravitate toward Danielle thinking she is cunning and admiring her gameplay, so it seemed right that they might pair up. :)

With the James/Will/Dani scenerio....

Does anyone know when this came about. I've heard a few things but never too many specifics. I was wondering if anyone remembers conversations about this off the wall alliance?

If so - are they the only three that know about this? :rolleyes:

Just trying to get caught up :)

Archived